Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [GIVEAWAY] Tagged Deviant Deluge and Tra...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 10:42 PM Post #31
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you?
People generally call me Hund but autocorrect has a lot of nicknames of its own

2. What languages do you speak?
English fluently. I used to know a little French but that was in high school

3. How tall are you?
5' 3" or so.

4. What was the last thing you ate?
Pastrami sandwich on French bread. so yummy.

5. What is your favourite thing to drink?
I generally really like tea though I'm finicky about it.

6. Do you wear any jewellery?
I used to every day in school, not so much now

7. What was your favourite trip/vacation?
Japan! Went with my grandma, who is Japanese, twice and it was the best :D

8. What song can you not stop listening to?
Currently, I'm listening to "Wash It All Away" by Five Finger Death Punch.

9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia?
Winning Krin's little golden foil lupora giveaway.

10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora
I adore a lot of the themes, particularly of lupes and griffis, but the winter's chill lupora has a special place in my heart since it was my first obsession.

11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them)
Love ya Keys, haven't seen you around chat much so haven't gotten to chat but you're still one of my best friends.

12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best)
Was on hiatus for a long time on it but I used to and am getting back into playing Powerpets

13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent?
I love writing and have been told I'm really good at it :3

14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I couldn't really decide what I wanted to be. Vet at first but that was quick to go away when I realized the downsides.

15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh
I haven't had many hilarious things happen to me personally but my one kitty was hilarious. I would fill the tub for a bath and he would come running into the room. The kitty, Ranger, would stay as far from the tub as he could while it was filling but as soon as it was full, he would jump up on the ledge and lean over further and further....until he fell in. He would then freeze for a good chunk of a minute until he realized where he was and jump out. He eventually grew out of it but when he was young, his wet tail suddenly became this strange, terrible thing attached to his butt and he would run in circles trying to attack it. You would think he would learn from this eventually but no, every time.

16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say?
Cherish your friends and never let them go.

17. How many different houses have you lived in?
Two including the room I lived in during college.

18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story
Oh yeah, sad but true. I accidentally locked myself out of my room at college at around 9 pm. The management didn't live there and the parents who had a copy of the key were an hour and a half away. You can call the maintenance and pay $50 so I was going to do that until the guy living in the room next to me asked me what was up and decided to help. The rooms are in the basement so we had window wells. The crazy but awesome guy actually entered my room through the window well and let me in. I tried to give him some money but nope, wouldn't take it. I'm eternally grateful to the guy, especially because it had snowed not that many days ago.

19. When was the last time you fell over in public?
I'm lucky enough that my clumsy moments happen at home. In the course of around three days, I fell down a set of stairs twice and up stairs once. I will never trust those stairs ever again.

20. Share a random fact about yourself
I was the valedictorian of my high school although it annoyed a lot of my classmates as they thought it should have gone to a far more popular girl who also got really good grades.
Monto
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 12
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 10:46 PM Post #32
Monto
English
3. How tall are you?
4'8"
a mango
5. What is your favorite thing to drink?
Coca-Cola
6. Do you wear any jewelry?
occasionally bracelets and necklaces
7. What was your favorite trip/vacation?
St. Thomas
any 1D or 5 sec. of Summer songs but I usually keep listen to Honey I'm Good
Winning a 6vis griffi drawing
10. What is your favorite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora)
Passion Fruit Puffadore
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them)
Sierra11111 you are an amazing person I will tell you that
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best)
occasionally flights rising and furry paws
Modern dance
A vet and I still do
Once when I was going out the back door, I didn't know what a lock on the door handle would do so I turned it and went outside thinking my parents would have a key but they didn't so we were all locked out. I had to climb through a small window and unlock the door.
I would ask what it would be like in middle school about 6 months from now
One and I hope it stays that way
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story
I locked my whole family outside and I climbed through a small window to unlock it (details on question 15)
If school counts I was playing tag on woodchips and I tripped over a clump of wood chips the sad thing is I became "IT"
We have 6 chickens a neighborhood cat that I wish was mine and I do modern dance.
Edited By Monto on 5/12/2016 at 11:39 PM.
Monto
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 12
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 10:51 PM Post #33
You are very awesome person Sierra11111 Now you know
Edited By Monto on 5/12/2016 at 10:51 PM.
Xiena
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 7
Posted: 5/13/2016 at 10:03 AM Post #34
Oh I wish I had a working computer. I'd love to add to these questions.
And I miss you too. I still have zinixs if you want a few more.
Check out my unnamed ones starting on tab 2.
I'm sure some my babies will be happy with you too.
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 5/13/2016 at 1:49 PM Post #35
@Kali, since you've participated, I guess you know what you're looking for ^^
@Lavelle, I didn't know whether to ping you, so I did so anyway

1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Toxxic/Toxic, mostly the latter, not that it matters to me ^^

2. What languages do you speak? Fluent in English, Cantonese and Sarcasm, Speak a little Manderin and German

3. How tall are you? 5'3 or something. Most people in my class seem to be giants compared to me (at least I can get through the crowds of people at the lockers easier)

4. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza

5. What is your favourite thing to drink? Ginger beer... considering the last two answers, I may need to rethink some food choices

6. Do you wear any jewellery? I wear a stirling silver ring given to me by my mother, every day

7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? I don't travel much, but the most memorable was getting lost in Switzerland at 9pm, but luckily found someone who spoke English to guide me back!

8. What song can you not stop listening to? My own voice. If you mean music, possibly Faint by Linkin Park The guitar and drums are just the best thing ever.

9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? I got a Heart Regalia, one of my fave in game items!

10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora) The ones I design. Passion fruit puffs.

11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them) Kaliofdarknesss, ages ago in the last fest I asked you to breed some nephs for me to nurture just as the competition closed and just about got into 4th with your help :) Very much appriciated ^^

12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) I have looked at some others that other people have been playing, but none really caught my attention as much as Sylestia

13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? Talent? Pft... The length of time I can procrastinate before the panic monster sets in, I'd say is pretty record breaking.

14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? When I was little, I went to a private school (you know, the expensive ones where you come out of them aged 16 knowing half the stuff you need for a law degree or know advanced rocket science) and I proudly announced I wanted to be a bus driver. (I later realised it probably wasn't the best career choice ever)

15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh I had to spend literally ages thinking about this, but a while ago, in a PSHE class, half the class were told to put on blindfolds and the other half to guide the blindfolded people, so we could experience what blind people go through every day. Some people were caring and considerate to the person they were guiding, and stopped them from walking into various objects, some other people found enjoyment in watching their friends walk into walls and laugh. I, unfortunately, haven't got very nice friends. Needless to say, I got my revenge when it was their turn. No regrets.

16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? Get out more and stop playing video games dammit!

17. How many different houses have you lived in? 2. Moved halfway across the country though, was pretty scary for me, I was old enough to know what was going on but not old enough to understand why we had to move away.

18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story Never, always kept my house keys on me (One day though, I'll probably forget them on a day my mother is out and have to wait outside till she gets home or break in through a window?)

19. When was the last time you fell over in public? Tripped up on the school stairs (this was about a year ago, I'm one of those people who are careful and like to stay indoors and enjoy life without theme park roller coasters, yay for having school trips at a theme park with a best friend who ADORES theme park rides halp meee D':)

20. Share a random fact about yourself Racked up 160 hours played on Elder Scrolls: Skyrim in a month. I was super obsessed with it for ages :o
Edited By Toxxicangel on 5/13/2016 at 1:50 PM.
Pheonixpharaoh
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 28
Posted: 5/13/2016 at 2:43 PM Post #36
I really dont care. you could call me Cat Food for all i care XD
english, a little spanish, a little greek, and like three words in latin. i also speak cat, Dovahzul and gibberish
3. How tall are you?
4 foot 5 inches. no, im not kidding.
a banana
hm....does my own blood count? no? ok the white cherry flavered water
nope. never have, never will. mostly becuse my dragon has stolen all of my jewlery
uh....the one time me and my family went camping. my dad caught a duck and it bit him
i have three- One winged angel, Monster(skillet) and Das Omen
when i got my first themed and it was a two vis and everyone was trying to get me to sell it XD
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora)
Haunted depths ryori
Percypjopiper
Does pokemon lake count? if not, then sylestia is the only one that i play on
my ability to draw dragons
A Vetrinarian
weeeeelllll....their was one time my brother dressed up as sephiroth and stood by me waiting for me to wake up. he skared the S--- out of me and i nearly jumped threw the wall trying to get away from him before i relised he wasnt really sephiroth and he wasnt here to kill me
i would tell myself how to kill ruby weapon
&? i think?
no...but i have goten myself trapped in a drying machine. me and my brother where playing hid and go seek and i climbed in it to hid. i didnt relised a box was going to fall in front of the door though and got stuck
10 minutes ago
i like to dress up as toshiro hitsugaya and run around looking for hollows at random times of the day
Edited By Pheonixpharaoh on 5/13/2016 at 2:43 PM.
Riokki
Level 60
Threads: 25
Posted: 5/13/2016 at 3:32 PM Post #37

Honestly, anything is fine. You can call me Professor McNuggets for as far as I care

I live in Germany so my German is pretty good. I can also fluently speak Russian but can't write or read and I know written English but can't speak very well...
And I had Latin in school. Pure hell.

3. How tall are you?

I think it's 5'7"? Not sure though, since I use meters. 1,75m.

I just had a bowl of cereal.

Monster Energy. Especially Assault and Ripper.

Not really. I used to wear earrings whem I was like 10 but it got super annoying.
I occasionally wear my Majoras Mask Necklace or some leather bracelets.

I don't really like going on trips to be honest. So I guess I'll go with the last little vacation I had with my family. We went to Berlin to go to that one huge Waterpark and to the Museum.
That was kinda nice.

Anything from Kreator. I spotted that band on some random guy's shirt a week ago and decided to check them out. They're awesome.

Aaaa I got a party of max stat Griffis a few days ago ;;

Autumn Wind Griffi!

I'm fairly new and don't really recognize any names when I go through the forums - except for one: Jade07! Honestly, everytime I see your name, I know that I just have to look at that thread, because it will make me a little bit happier than I was before. It may not be your intention, but you are hilarious and awesome!

I quit flight rising a while ago. Also have a very inavtive Chicken Smoothie account.

Absolutely not caring about anything.
Also, I guess I'm fairly acceptabe at drawing.

Oh no. When I was 4, I literally wanted to become SPIDERMAN aaa. That was stupid.
After that I wanted to be a surgeon and policeman and from age 7 to 11 I wanted to be a paleontologist...
And now I'm on my way to become a Programmer or Technical Illustator. (I'm already constructing laser measurement systems as a mini job)

Ok. This happened to me just yesterday.
So me and two of my school buddies had some free time during school because one of our teachers got sick. We decided to go to the local mall, buy some drinks and snacks and chill in a park.
So we sat, there, drank our Dr Pepper Energy and ate our Doritos and Gummy Bear Spaghetti things when this scary looking old man sits down right across us and start staring.
That guy literally looked like Fonald Trump in 15 years: weirdly colored wrinkly skin, a suit (it was like 75F outside!) and a mostly bald head, with just a single tuft of fake-looking hair combed over from one side.
We are of course slightly confused, but proceed to talk about Pokemon or whatever, when suddely one of my pals drops the bag of Doritos and barley manages to catch it with his knees.
He's like "Oh god help me I'm about to drop it! ;;" The other one immediately grabs the back... and it slips out of their hand and falls on the ground. Silence.
Then we all begin almost suffocating of laughter and that creepy old guy gives us the "Oh no you didn't" look. I almost choke on a gummy spaghetti.
Then suddenly, that guy gets up and starts walking in our direction, dead serious.
We are terrified. Is this guy going to kill us? Is he going to scream at us?

But then... He just stands in front of us. A breeze graciously sweeps through his hair and makes the combed over part look like a Unicorn horn.
...and then, after standing in front of us for about ten seconds... he just turns around and leaves. Donald Trump spares us, and we should be very thankful for it.

"Ha, get a life, NOOB!"... Haha no, I would actually advice myself to not spend any money on Elsword because I would drop that game with 14. I spent like 150 on it ;;

I don't really know :'D
There was a house in Russia I lived in when I was about 3. Then we moved to Germany and lived in three different flats within two years before we settled in a small village for about four years. Then my brother was born and we bought our own house :'> That was 7 years ago.
So I remember 6 houses. But my parents claim that we were moving around quite a lot when I was very little.

I managed to break off the door handle when I was inside our garden shed thingy (idk what it's called) ;;
Had to climb out of a window..

About 4-5 years ago I think? It's wasn't a big deal though, since I have a reflex to just get up immediately no matter what.
So nobody probably noticed..

I really hate jellyfish! :x
Fennectech
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 39
Posted: 5/13/2016 at 4:19 PM Post #38
Entry Form
Fenn
English Fluent BASIC and a bit of C
3. How tall are you?
I am as tall as a charzard
onion rings
diet pepsi
ive got a collar with a tag on it does that count
www.crittercamp.org that place is literly the best
pokemon red/blue battle song
i got unbanned from chat
the Purple petunia puff
Our kind and wonderful master the one and only KRIN

Aywas
Lioden
Chicken Smoothie
Troubbleshooting

A cat
i love to role play i have a dragon resting on my bed with me right now (two of them actually)
DO NOT TAKE APART DADS CB RADIO
i have no idea at least five or six
nope

i dont remember must have been along time ago the time my bike tire popped?
i am hopelessly in love with foxes dont even get me started (totally stole that one)
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Threads: 115
Posted: 5/13/2016 at 7:32 PM Post #39
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Silver
2. What languages do you speak? I speak English, Chinese, and Latin
3. How tall are you? Um. Around 5 feet?
4. What was the last thing you ate? A Rice Crispie's Bar
5. What is your favourite thing to drink? Sprite
6. Do you wear any jewellery? No sadly
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? Washington DC trip with my school
8. What song can you not stop listening to? Lost Boys xD
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? I got a stat capped 5 vis Griffi! I'm trying to build up my party
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora) Petal Garen Puffadore
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them) I'll choose TurqouiseFeather ^_^
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) Chicken Smoothie and Flight Rising (I totally agree that Sylestia is THE BEST)
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? I don't want to sound braggy, but I think I draw quite well
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A TEACHER
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh. Ha I'm not really a VERY humorous person but uh one time I was white water rafting with some friends. And their moms. Anyway, when we got to this sort of bumpy part, and I managed to fall out. Clumsy me. So I was just bobbing around in the water trying to get back to the raft and hearing my companions aboard the raft yelling bye. I eventually got a lift onto another raft, but since they had no room in the raft, they towed me along, and I was just being dragged along, looking really embarrassed. XD
16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? Well...I would say not to worry about going to high school because I worry way too much. xD
17. How many different houses have you lived in? 2
Once when I was visiting my friend's house, his older brother who was in high school started chasing us. But then we started chasing HIM and then he locked himself in the bathroom. We waited, 'cause we knew he still have homework to do, and he would come out eventually. But we didn't know that he managed to get out the window and onto the balcony. The window was like 5 feet off the ground. He snuck to his room and hid in the closet to do his homework. We started getting nervous, so we called his mom to open the door. When we opened it he wasn't there, but the window was wide open and we figured out how he escaped. So later that day he started chasing us again so we hid in the bathroom. But we were too short to climb out the window(minor problem) so we stuck in there for a long time. Haha end of story.
19. When was the last time you fell over in public? This afternoon :P
20. Share a random fact about yourself: I have double jointed fingers :)

Thanks for holding this awesome giveaway Lavelle! :D
Haze02991
Level 39
Threads: 47
Posted: 5/13/2016 at 7:43 PM Post #40
Haze
Absolutely nothing. I speak English. lol
3. How tall are you?
5'2..urmm (It's "average")
Pizza, now I feel fat lol
Flavored waters:)
Sometimes, but my goal in the morning tends to be lazy and comfortable xD
I went to Mackinac Island a few years ago:)
7 years by Lucas Graham(I'm late)
I actually sold a pet xD
Either the Imperial Peacock Griffi or Springtime Nixi, mainly because it was the first one I learned about.
@Homera. She's awesome because she seems like such a fun personality and I love your taste in Sylesties^.^ Even though we don't talk
I have an eggcave account (Sylestia IS the best)
Drawing. definately untalented everywhere else.
An artist:)
When I take a shower in the morning, I get very light-headed. So, one time I took an early shower and tried walking into my room, I sneezed so hard that I hit my head on the corner of the door and cut it open, falling over in the process. Lol, it was kind of awkward telling everybody what happened when they ran in to see a huge cut on my forehead...
SOCCER IS NOT YOUR THING. (I broke my arm 5 minutes before the first practice)
Yes. Soo there are two times. The first one, It was before school at like 5am and my dad had previously tried putting a new handle on my door (he is NOT a fix-it type of guy). Well, my mom came downstairs to check on me and when she turned the handle..she didn't. It wouldn't budge and I was locked in my room all morning. Well, until I got the idea, to hop out the window(Please remember that I am very short xD) Second time, basically the same thing happened. I was in the bathroom (with a handle that my dad previously tried to fix) and the handle fell off while the door was locked -_- but this time, nobody was home except for me and my little brother. I called for help, and he just sat there taunting me through the inch wide hole where the handle was, laughing. I was stuck there until my dad came home 3 HOURS LATER and then him trying to fix it (bad idea) I was stuck in there ANOTHER 40 minutes....smh (Sorry, it's so long/.\)
I was walking back to the car from my softball game and tripped over my own feet in front of the team on opening day.-.
I was born with both of my feet up by head. My left leg was pinning my ear down so now I have one big ear XD I call it my Nemo fin
Edited By Haze02991 on 5/16/2016 at 4:51 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.