Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [GIVEAWAY] Tagged Deviant Deluge and Tra...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Tokie
Level 69
Fancy Pants
Threads: 27
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 8:13 PM Post #21
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Tokie
2. What languages do you speak? English and Beastmode
3. How tall are you? 5'4and3/4
4. What was the last thing you ate? A banquet of chicken nuggets
5. What is your favourite thing to drink? The blood of my enemies and coca cola
6. Do you wear any jewellery? My engagement ring and any of an assortment of necklaces. Sometimes a bracelet, sometimes handcuffs
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? The cruise to Mexico where I lost my ID in the ocean and couldn't get back on the boat.
8. What song can you not stop listening to? You Don't Own Me by Grace and G Easy
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? It's been a while since I've been able to sit down and play regularly, but during the wheel, I managed to complete a good chunk of my Puff collection. :D
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora) Chocolate Cherry Puff
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them) @Cliest is someone I really miss that used to play, but I haven't seen them in a while :c
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best)Flightrising, Aywas, Mycena Cave
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? This is a hard one, but I guess if I had to pick one it would be the wicked concentration mode I can slip into when I'm doing something like building in Minecraft or working on graphics for work. Hardly anything can break that concentration.
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? The shenanigans we got into when I was a kid, alive was a good choice. As for a career, I wanted to be a writer or stand up comedian.
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh I had to keep it somewhat family-friendly so I'll tell a story about my son. One of his first doctors appointments, I had to strip him down for the exam and shots, diaper and all. The nurse is getting the shots ready and pre-placing a side of each bandaid over where they were to be administered. As soon as she popped in the first shot, before she could even pick up the second one, the pressure must have scared my son because he just started peeing wildly into the air with a fury, all the while screaming his little head off. The doctor backed away quickly but not before slipping in some that had landed on the tile floor next to her.
16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? Settle down, the spazzing is too much.
17. How many different houses have you lived in? 14
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story Oh many times. The last time, I locked myself out of the house while going to get the mail late at night one night. I was waiting for a package and didn't get home from work until late. I had already changed into my pajamas (ratty t shirt and tattered boxers) and remembered I needed to check the mail, so hauled myself out of bed in my slippers to run down there real quick and get it. I got back to the door to find that somehow when I closed it, the lock slipped out into the bolt ever so slightly but just enough to where I couldn't open the door without a key. Phone was still inside and everyone was already sleeping so I kept knocking on the door trying to not be too loud, all the while the lady in the apartment next to us kept coming to the door to yell at me about knocking at 1 in the morning. I asked if I could use her phone to call my fiance to let me in, but from the way she acted when I asked you would think I had said "B**** give me your money" and slapped her across the mouth. I start knocking on the door again (We're on second floor so I had no choice but to keep knocking) and eventually give up for about an hour to just stand against the balcony and hope Mike would realize I was missing. I go to lean off the balcony and try knocking again, and the old balcony with little jagged bits of metal on it decided to grab my already old and torn boxers, ripping them all the way across my butt leaving it to just hang out for the world to see. It took eight neighbors passing by to ask if I needed help and another hour of bare-butt desperation before Mike finally woke up, realized I was gone and let me in.
19. When was the last time you fell over in public? Yesterday, I tried to lean on the buggy at Wal-Mart and didn't realize my roommate had rolled it away.
20. Share a random fact about yourself I'm deathly afraid of starting conversations with people, which is taken as a slight to some of my friends. In reality, I just worry I'm bugging people and feel more comfortable when I can talk to nobody in particular and then converse with whoever responds. Also, I can't leave things like volume or air conditioning on any number that doesn't end in 0 or 5 or else it'll eat at me.
GalaXys
Level 58
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 8:21 PM Post #22
Entry Form
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you?
GalaXys

2. What languages do you speak?
English~

3. How tall are you?
uhhhh... 172cm?

4. What was the last thing you ate?
Noodles

5. What is your favourite thing to drink?
Water XD

6. Do you wear any jewellery?
Sometimes <-- Depending on what I am doing

7. What was your favourite trip/vacation?
Going to the Japan anime festival

8. What song can you not stop listening to?
It's all Japanese songs... But some examples are: Sakkaku Crossroads, Psychic Fire and a couple more...

9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia?
I got to buy a stable tab! Yay~~

10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora)
Uhhh... I REALLY don't know about this one... Maybe the Royal Viola Aeridini?

11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them)
Nightbanewolf~ Even though I never talked to her before, she is the one who participates in everything, includes everyone and of course, she is always the funny one!

12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best)
Howrse (Cause I love horses), Waja (Haven't been on for 4 months or so)

13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent?
Be able to communicate with animals <-- If that even exist

14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Vet

15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh
Hmmm... My younger sis once told someone we didn't know that her butt was sharp XD (When she was 5)

16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say?
No matter what people say about you, you will not fall.

17. How many different houses have you lived in?
12?

18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story
I was once locked in my own room... Does that count? Still, this is the story...
So I was in my room, doing what I would be doing everyday. Then the wind just blew and BAM I was locked in my room... I had to call my friend to help me get out XP

19. When was the last time you fell over in public?
5 months ago (When I was riding)

20. Share a random fact about yourself
I love Japanese anime~ (Especially LoveLive!)
Homera
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 115
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 8:22 PM Post #23
Why did you ping me?
Homera
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 115
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 8:56 PM Post #24
Aka- look at Q #11

1.What do you like people on Sylestia to call you?
Homera

English and I'm learning Spanish

3. How tall are you?
5ft 3in

Mac and Cheese, and Pepperoni (all in same bowl)

Melted Vanilla Ice-cream

6. Do you wear any jewelry?
The occasional 10-ounce bracelet, otherwise a light necklace

Going to Hawii when I was 2, I don't remember it but I'm sure it was great

Shut-up and Dance

I got a Themed Puff in a giveaway and found it was worth 3 mil.

Midnight Frost Bulbori

11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them)
AkaThePotato is the best person (or maybe potato IDK) ever!

12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best)
Flight Rising as Homera

Not being able to whistle, I can make whisle-like noises with my vocal cords and imitate animals. It so fun to do it to a bird, they look aroun really fast and are "who's there"

A horse trainer

I once got locked out of the house by my dog, yeah my dog is smart enough to work a lock.

Hi future self, do you have a boyfriend, did you kick butt in that algebra class?

18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story
My dog locked me out once. My bathroom lock doesn't work so I get locked in like twice a week.

Don't know. I think in the last hour

I had Kawasaki.
(Very rare
Fewer than 20,000 US cases per year)
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 9:09 PM Post #25
Xiena: Answer 11 concerns you!

1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Amarok, Ama, Roq, Roqa or you can call me anything really: cactus ('prickles'), enchilada, bug, buggy, bugsy. I'm not that fussy.
2. What languages do you speak? English. I know a little bit of German but not that much. I know 2 words in Klingon.
3. How tall are you? about 5 foot 5. I'm small
4. What was the last thing you ate? Maccas fries.
5. What is your favourite thing to drink? Tea
6. Do you wear any jewellery? Not often.
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? Honestly, it will always be the Planetarium at the Science Works
8. What song can you not stop listening to? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0wutxYSHM8
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? The MEGAZONE update, lmao.
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora). At the moment it is the Halloween Lunemara.
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them) Xiena, you're awesome because you're the first person I talked to when I was a newbie here. I messaged you something about Zolnixis and you were nice and gifted me a couple, which I wasn't expecting at all.
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) I don't. I did play Neopets for a while, years ago. But that's about it.
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? My emergent ability to evoke humour under the guise of seriousness. Genius.
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? An astronaut, an entomologist, an alien (E.T.) diplomat (I'm serious).
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh. My friend managed to convince me that she was going to mars. When I realized she wasn't, I kept playing along with it and ran it to its logical extreme. My gullibility was funny, and then everyone thought my fake gullibility was real, which was still funny to me, if a little awkward.
16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? "Don't change anything, you're doing alright. Also: we have time machines and you don't, ehehehehe."
17. How many different houses have you lived in? It goes into the double digits. :)
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story. Well, yeah. I lock myself out of the house whenever I forget my key. There was this one time, years ago, when I did it, and I was waiting for my parents to come home, I did some writing in a nearby park to pass some time and got aggressively hit on by a really creepy guy. Terrifying! I tried to explain to him the concept of a dystopian future involving cloning, and he didn't seem to understand. He just wanted to be really creepy.
19. When was the last time you fell over in public? ...I don't know. I'm glad I don't know. :)
20. Share a random fact about yourself. I become completely hypnotized whenever someone plays with my hair, rofl. You know when dogs get belly rubs, and they just...go still? Yeah. It's nice
Edited By Amarok on 5/12/2016 at 9:46 PM.
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 75
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 9:14 PM Post #26
@Spelf, see #11 for ping :)

Sea or Seagold are best when you want to catch my attention. :3

English, Taishanese (with English thrown in here and there), and uhh I don't know if this counts, but I took 3 years of Spanish in high school so I know bits and pieces. And whatever Japanese I can recognize from all my years of watching anime, haha.

3. How tall are you?
Just shy of 5'2", but I just go with it.

Dinner; so Chinese/garlic chives with scrambled eggs and Kudzu root soup.

Apple juice followed with Coke and lemonade. c:

Unless it's a special occasion, I only wear earrings.

With family, going to California with my mom; we did "everything" Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Sea World ending on the high note of getting sunburnt. xP With friends, going to a convention with my friend Quix and generally just nerding out about all the cosplayers (there were so many good ones \o/)

At this time, it's Re:Re: by Asian Kung Fu Generation c:

Getting my Valentine's Pair selected to be created (granted that it was rnd though) xD

Definitely the Delphinium Bouquet Zolnixi theme; I joined Sylestia in time to catch last year's spring fest and this theme was immediately a favorite.

@Spelf (SpaceElf1) You come up with the most interesting of names for your sylestis; they're always quirky (in a good way) and clever! You're also so helpful with newbies, like with your newbie auction threads I see floating around now and then. c:

Flight Rising and I randomly pop onto Neopets if only to see what's changed.

I'm a great procrastinator, give me an assignment and it's guaranteed not to be done until a day to several hours before the due date~

An artist, but arting proved (and still does) to be harder than science or math.

(my life isn't really all that funny...) I was on an orchestra trip to Six Flags in.. either middle school or high school (I can't remember) and I've never really been fond of roller coasters; I kind of curl in on myself whenever I ride one lol. Well, one of the rides we went on was called the "River King Mine Train" which could be considered a "kiddie" ride of sorts? Regardless, I was still a little bit anxious. In the end, I ended up laughing my head off throughout the whole ride. I think of it now as a "I laugh in the face of danger, hahahaha." (sorry I couldn't resist the quote xD)

The Twilight Series was a waste of your time.

We used to live in an apartment when I was younger, but when my youngest brother was born, we moved to the house where we're currently living at now. So 2 if the apartment counts, 1 if not.

I didn't "lock" myself in the bathroom per se, more like the door got stuck for a time. Long story short, I ended up stuck in my dorm bathroom with nobody near and nearly broke the door knob getting out.

Probably sometime during the winter when there is ice all over the ground, but I've had quite a couple close calls this past year in college. I've gotten good at catching myself from falling flat on my face. >>

I am easily distracted by shiny, sparkly things. ouo
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 672
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 9:24 PM Post #27
I prefer to be called "SpaceElf," "Spelf," or "Elf."

I only speak English. I used to be conversational in Spanish, but I'm out of practice. I can still read simple Spanish, however.

3. How tall are you?
I'm 170 cm tall.

The last thing? I don't know; I haven't died yet. ;)

My favorite drink is coffee, in all its many forms. This is a bit odd, since until I was twenty-two years old, I had never tasted coffee!

Yes, I do wear some jewellery. ;)

My favourite trip was my honeymoon, to Kent, England. In addition to it being my honeymoon, spouse and I had the good fortune to be there for Bonfire Night, a celebration we really hadn't known anything about before.

I listen over and over to Natasha Bedingfield's version of "Unwritten."

Well, I haven't left Sylestia yet!
The most recent exciting thing to happen to me on Sylestia was my acquisition, through a series of deals, of my lovely DD Kelpari filly, "QQQQQQQQQQ"--

Her name is pronounced "thank you."*

To no one's surprise, my favorite Sylesti Theme is the Springtime Zolnixi. Aside from that obsession, my favorite Theme is the Snow Diamond Puffadore.

11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome.
Greetings, Iocane! You were one of the very first Sylestians to help me start figuring out how this game works. Drop me a PM, hm? (Note to Lavelle: I created this post one bit at a time. Therefore I didn't ping Iocane, but I PMed them re this post instead.)

The only other pet site I play is Neopets. Since I discovered Sylestia, which is definitely the best, all I do on Neopets is keep my pets fed and happy, and I play the occasional game. (I'm Space_Elf_1 on Neopets.) I am especially found of Kou Jong.

In my opinion, my greatest talent is composition--putting words together. Call me a "keyboard pilot." However, I'm also good at verbal storytelling and at gamemastering tabletop RPGs.

When I was a kid, I really wanted to be a jockey when I grew up. What could be better than being paid to ride horses really fast? Unfortunately, I grew up to be too tall!

Many of my favorite anecdotes are about my late brother, Speed. I was almost thirteen when he was born, and since our mother found a full-time job not too long after he was born, I more-or-less raised him. I can tell you that being a teen "parent" is not fun, but Speed was often a fun little guy.
Our sister (younger than I, older than Speed) once received a "build-it-yourself" dollhouse as a gift. She was not into crafting things, but Speed glommed onto the kit. He could not have been more than four or maybe five years old. He punched out parts, studied diagrams, cut, glued, tested, and otherwise had a wonderful time slowly assembling, furnishing, and decorating that dollhouse.
One day, a friend of our father's came over to the house. I'll call him Mr. Smith. He yakked with our father for a while, and then, as he took his leave, he passed the open doorway of the living room.
Speed was in the living room, working on the dollhouse. Mr. Smith loudly said something snarky to our father about a boy playing with a dollhouse. I can't remember exactly what he said, but it was something like, "Huh, I've never seen a boy playing with a little girl's dolly house before. Wouldn't catch a son of mine doing that!"
Speed didn't even bother to look up. Before our father or I could say anything, however, Speed calmly announced to the air, "Men live in houses."
Then he went right back to what he was working on, and our father and I laughed at Mr. Smith. I heard our father saying to Mr. Smith, as he went out the door, "Well, guess he told you!"
As I said, I can't remember the exact words of Mr. Smith's nasty comment, but I will never, ever forget that serene announcement from such a little kid: "Men live in houses."

If I could, I would tell my thirteen-year-old self, "When MIT offers you the scholarship, take it! Your parents won't want you to, but you do whatever it takes to accept that scholarship and attend MIT. This is your one chance to grab the brass ring; don't let your parents wreck it for you by insisting that Massachusetts is 'too far away.' 'Far away' is exactly where you need to be!"

The house I live in now is the twelfth house I have lived in, as long as I count dormitories and apartments as "houses."

No, I haven't ever locked myself out of my house or locked myself inside a bathroom, though I locked myself out of my automobile any number of times. This business of locking myself out of my car ended the day I accidentally locked myself out of my car on a hot day when my dog Jett was sitting in the car. I called the police, but the officer who arrived could not break into the car. He stopped me from putting a brick through my car window by pointing out that Jett was in no distress, merely looking interestedly at the curious things the humans were doing, and he let me know that a locksmith lived just down the road.
The officer and I had a brief argument over the fact that, as a type of public official, the officer couldn't actually tell me the name or contact information for the locksmith, because that would constitute giving out a recommendation of a private business in his official capacity, which is a strict no-no.
I won the argument, the officer gave me the locksmith's name and number, and I called her. She arrived almost immediately and had the door open in a moment. Then I found out that, under the law, a locksmith is not allowed to charge a fee for opening a locked car if that locked car contains a small child or an animal. What a relief! I had been afraid that the locksmith's fee would be higher than the cost of replacing a car window.
Anyhow, Jett had already missed her appointment at the vet's (which was why she was in the car), so after the officer and the locksmith left, I just sat with her and thought a moment. How could I make sure this never happened again? I had a spare key to my house hidden outside my house--in fact, it was on Jett's collar. While Jett adored me, she would never approach a stranger, and she looked quite dangerous (half chow chow). But where could I keep a car key?
Then it hit me. I could keep my car key in my hand. You see, I had locked my keys in the car by pressing the doorlock button and closing the car door, forgetting that my keys were inside the car. What if I made a point of always locking my car with the key--never with the door button? If I'm outside my car, and I lock my car with my key, where is the key?--In my hand!
I've never locked myself out of my car again.

The last time I fell over in public was two weeks ago, while I was out walking my dog, Winter, one evening.
As I have guessed that you would like to know about the incident, not just when it happened, here's the story!
I wanted to cross the street, and we were nowhere near a crosswalk, but the street was visible and clear for an eighth of a mile in either direction.
However, Winter knew perfectly well that "this is not the place where we cross the street!" When I tried to run across the street, Winter tried to prevent me. There was a tangle of dog, legs, and leash, and I literally fell on my face.
I could hear a car in the distance, approaching, but my instant alarm was Winter's leash, which I had dropped. I could just imagine him barrelling over the nearest hill to go exploring the neighborhood by himself, heedless of cars, bigger dogs, and all the other things that can hurt a pet dog.
Amazingly, Winter didn't go anywhere. As I picked myself up, I looked up from the blood on the pavement and saw Winter quietly standing nearby. I called him, and he trotted right over.
At this point, I realized two vehicles had approached and halted about fifty yards away. Before anyone could roll down a window and shout "Are you okay?" completing my humiliation, I grabbed Winter's leash and hobbled back to our side of the street, where Winter tried to take care of all my cuts and scrapes by licking them.

In the past ten years, I have learned enough about interpreting the I Ching that people occasionally offer me money to do an I Ching reading for them. I find this quite flattering.

* There are ten Qs forming her name. "Ten cue" = "Thank you." Try saying "ten cue" quickly and you can hear how it sounds like "thank you."
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 5/15/2016 at 5:35 PM.
Firerose
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 9:32 PM Post #28
Firerose
English and a little mandarin(as much as 3 years(so far) in high school can get you)
3. How tall are you?
5'2ish
A really stringy, really awful mango
H2O-it keeps me alive, therefore, it's my favorite
6. Do you wear any jewelry?
A bracelet, earrings, and the occasional necklace
As of late, Texas. I got to see my baby relative :)
Welll... Just close your eyes and point at any song by fun., Nate Ruess, Bleachers, The Format, most by Taylor Swift, and a few by Steel Train and Ed Sheeran and you have the general playlist I play constantly on repeat.
At the moment, I'm listening to Fine on the Outside, which
...isn't by any of the above artists, it's by Priscilla Ahn
Ummm... if anything exciting has happened to me, I've forgotten
The Island Flower Aeridini
I don't really talk to anyone so let's go with @Lostwords13 because based on your entry thing, I See Fire by Ed Sheeran seems to be a favorite song of yours, and that happens to be a song I really like and is one of the songs on my extensive playlist, so for that you are awesome
Flight Rising
The ability to annoy my little sister, and if that doesn't count, then my viola skills
A rock/pop star
Soo one time, during lunch in 6th gradeish, my friends and I were guessing what food the other had. I told one of them something along the lines of, I know that is fish. Then she firmly tells me It's not fish it's cod! I tried telling her that cod is a kind of fish, but she kept going on about how I wasn't being specific enough, going on about how I could've been talking about another kind of fish. At first, she was listing the usual types of fish, like tuna, and salmon, then she starts listing the most absurd things, like school fish(not school of fish), strawberry fish, and sweatshirt fish. It took awhile, but we finally got her to stop going on about how unspecific I was and accept it. This wasn't the last pointless argument-middle school was whether orzo is a noodle or a pasta. So far, high school hasn't had any weird arguments, but I suspect that won't last long.
Take honors 9th grade English, not standard, standard is boring as heck
1 house
I was locked out once, but I wasn't the one that locked me out, it was my sister who locked everyone out. Luckily, we had a small window open, so climbed in and unlocked the door, nothing special.
It was around 11 at night in the beginning of March in front of a La Quinta at Gresham, Oregon with everyone in my orchestra. Everyone was pretty much silent except for the teachers in front making announcements about the next morning and what not, when my friend told me to come with her towards the front of the group and I tripped on someone's instrument, making a whole lot of noise. Not sure if that counts as in public, but there were around 160 people there so good enough for me.
I have 6 chickens(had 8) and their names(all 8) are Red, Cream Puff, Goldie, Patrisha, Summer, Coffee Bean, Hazelnut, and Poof.
Edited By Firerose on 5/12/2016 at 9:33 PM.
Firerose
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 9:43 PM Post #29
I forgot to ping you for my question 11
But now you know your awesome
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 213
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 10:18 PM Post #30
Karma generally but some call me Karms
2. What languages do you speak? English, i know a few random words in other languages but nothing fluent
3. How tall are you? 5'4-5'5
4. What was the last thing you ate? Strawberries
5. What is your favourite thing to drink? Hard to say, i like lots of stuff, no clear favorite i can pinpoint
6. Do you wear any jewellery? Not much, some around holidays
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? Trip to vegas when i was 21
8. What song can you not stop listening to? See you again by Wiz khalifa
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? I cant recall at the moment, prob getting a themed i wanted from fest
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora) tough one but id have to say Vamp griff or the Majestic peacock griff
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them) willowdarimn! Such a sweet girl, had kidney stone a few months after i joined sylestia and she was real worried abiut me, i havent forgitten that willow! <3
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) just chickensmoothie mostly
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? I dunno if its a talent but im pretty observant
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Actress if i recall
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh: when i was a kid i thought chicken pox meant i was gonna grow feathers
16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? Always remember, your parents are just human, they are flawed like anyone else, listen to and believe in yourself
17. How many different houses have you lived in? Including where i live now, just one cuz i live in an apartment now
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story, not a bathroom, me and my sis were good at slamming doors though and we broke doorknobs by slamming doors many times so when it broke we were stuck in the room cuz the doorknob would just spin on one side
19. When was the last time you fell over in public? Cant recall, not particularly clumsy
20. Share a random fact about yourself, i like the smell of gasoline
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.