Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Spring Festival - Avatar Dress Up!
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 59
Posted: 5/5/2014 at 5:48 PM Post #71
Ha new avatar stuff came out, and so I just had to redo my entry :)

My lovely avatar is based off of The The Pink Striped Hummingbird Moth, otherwise known as the White-lined sphinx Moth. They are encountered between the months of April thru October and are often confused as actual hummingbirds because of their rapid wing movements during feeding. They are found all throughout the United States of America, Canada, and even as far south as Mexico. They prefer a diet of Willow Weed, Elm, Evening Primrose, Fuchsia, Apple, Grape, and Tomato.

Isn't nature absolutely amazing!

I think of my Avatar as being a guardian of this beautiful species of Moth and helping to ensure their continued survival in an ever changing eco-system.

Edited By MourningLily on 5/5/2014 at 8:57 PM.
Arkhantha
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/7/2014 at 1:42 PM Post #72
My contest entry

This pretty woman brings us the animal/plant activity in spring. I just realised that in our garden we have a lot of purple coloured spring blooming flowers. Hence the reason I've used so much purple.
She comes fluttering past, like the first butterflies/bees, with her helpers encouraging animals to wake from their slumber and plants to start blooming/growing.
Treetoes
Level 60
The Dreamer
Threads: 84
Posted: 5/7/2014 at 5:46 PM Post #73
This is Hanami, she is the elven daughter of spring.

Silverfox893
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 56
Posted: 5/8/2014 at 7:13 AM Post #74

don't know how to post pic

animal fairy in literal terms
Edited By Krinadon on 5/14/2014 at 11:55 PM.
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/8/2014 at 8:20 AM Post #75

This is Zaila, the Sorceress of the Forest. She was born from the regrowth of spring, and knows all of its secrets. She hides in her Forest home, the oldest forest of the ages, gaurding her secrets and magical powers jealously. She is very shy, and her only company is her 3-headed dog, Herberus. Herberus makes sure no human enters her forest home.
Edited By Gingerpaw on 5/8/2014 at 5:07 PM.
Oaklee
Level 28
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/8/2014 at 10:59 AM Post #76
This is my first attempt at this, so here goes:

"Greetings. I am Serrulata, the spirit of the cherry blossom. Only in the delicate, shimmering new months of spring can my branches grow heavy with the pale petals of my blossoms. Opening to the sky, I become like a cloud carrying the sweetest soft scent on the spring breeze. Then, after my brief blooming glory, my silky petals fall and blanket the path towards summer."
Asviloka
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Threads: 89
Posted: 5/8/2014 at 12:51 PM Post #77

The people call me a god, The Lord of Autumn, but I am no god. Gods create, and I can only destroy. To survive I must absorb the life of the world, and to survive I must be careful never to take too much. Too many deserts have been left in my wake, too many places where I can never rely on finding life again. So I move on, always onward, around this world. Never staying anywhere too long, just enough that it can recover by the time I return. And as the colored leaves fall at my passing, I smile silently to any I meet, and let them think what they will. As long as I am careful, I will circle this world forever.
Tenzen
Level 60
Sweet Solver
Threads: 3
Posted: 5/10/2014 at 3:40 AM Post #78
KATASAUR, YOURS IS MY FAVORITE

Okay, my entry:

April showers bring May flowers. Sometimes, those showers are accompanied by the temperamental god of lightning, turning clouds gray as he passes through the skies. Eons ago, he was close friends with the Earth, and they spent many days and nights together. One day, he heard the Earth cry, and came down from the skies to see what had happened to her. She cried in pain, as in one of her sacred forests, a group of humans were cutting down tree after tree. They dragged the logs back to their village, and the lightning god followed them. When he saw his Earth's beautiful trees chopped up, he roared. Knocking a bolt of lightning on his arrow, he fired it at one of the huts.

The hut caught fire, and the fire spread rapidly. The lightning god fired arrow after arrow. Soon, the entire village was ablaze. The humans cried out and ran. Some perished. After his rage died down, the god returned to the Earth, telling her that he had taken revenge.

But the Earth was deeply saddened, for she did not want death to befall the humans, not for her sake. Angry, she banished the lightning god to never again touch land, so that he could no longer kill in her name. Then, she called down the rains to quench the fire. Feeling hurt and betrayed, the lightning god fled, hiding in the clouds so as to avoid her eyes.

To this day, the lightning god traverses the skies, moving with the clouds, for he cannot stand to look at the Earth. And sometimes, when it rains, he remembers the day she banished him, and roars in pain of a lost friendship, firing arrows at the ground in his grief. His voice is the rumbling in the skies, and his roars are thunderclaps. When you look up at the sky and see the blinding flash of lightning, you know he is up there, loosing his bitter rage upon all.
Katasaur
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 42
Posted: 5/10/2014 at 10:12 AM Post #79
Hehe thanks Tenzen :3
Yours is great, I love your story!
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 5/10/2014 at 11:13 AM Post #80

Dawn broke over the mountain, and the rays dazzled the dew that sat slick on the craggy rock face. Soon the whole area was suffused in the golden light, turning the slate gray brilliant. The eye is then drawn to the dark shape cutting into the delicate gold of the mountain side. A cave, deep and dark looms. As the rays try to break the deep gloom permeating the area, the softest of sighs is heard from the inhospitable area. Eyes gaze unseeingly at the rock, delicate steps echoing in the chamber. The figure sighs again as she turns and makes her way down the tunnel, garments billowing about her. As she makes her way down the gently sloping tunnels, soft whizzes of light pass her blank eyes. It is time again for the ceremony, and she cannot be late. It would be unbecoming for the princess. Still, she longs to one day have enough time to venture outside the walls that have held her since birth. She won't be able to see the sunlight, but she has heard stories that it warms the whole body, better than any blanket or fireside. It was however no longer the time for flights of fancy. Her lip quirked the barest bit at that, her wings rustling behind her. 'No, no flights of fancy. How would a blind girl ever be allowed to learn flight?' She stepped out into the main chamber of her kingdom, and waves of sound met her ears. She smiled as she felt the throngs of people moving, their vibrations reaching her. Her companion stirred from its light slumber and tickled her face as it wrapped around her wrist, and began to guide her back to the palace grounds. It was time.

(I kind of cheated and just made everything one paragraph, I wanted to write more but it was already getting so long. Aahh oh well.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.