Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Spring Festival - Avatar Dress Up!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 12:32 PM Post #1
Now that all of the festival avatar items are in the game we can play! :)

The object of this game is to go to the Wardrobe and create the most creative avatar that you can manage! Come back to this thread afterwards and post your avatar here along with a short paragraph describing your character.

Also you are NOT allowed to use your previous entry from the last festival. You must create a new one.

Rules

1. You are allowed to dress up your avatar in any style or item from the wardrobe. You do not have to own the style or item.

2. You are only allowed to submit one entry.

3. Along with your avatar image, you must write a short paragraph about your avatar character... either by giving a back story or by talking about your inspiration for creating the avatar.

4. You can edit and change your entry, but whatever you have in the thread is what I'm using when the contest ends.

5. This ends at the end of the festival...which is May 11th at 11:59pm.

Prizes

Krinadon and I will judge the entries and choose a first, second and third place winner. Everyone who participates will receive the forum title Fancy Pants. :)

1. Katasaur (250k Gold, x5 Wheel Tickets, Spring Basket)

2. Valixene (200k Gold, x3 Wheel Tickets, Enhanced Essence)

3. Susie (150k Gold, x2 Wheel Tickets, Choice of Forum Game Item)
Edited By Faiona on 5/14/2014 at 12:43 AM.
Shasita
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 20
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 12:44 PM Post #2

I enter my current avi :)
I was inspired by the cherry blossoms and felt like a spring themed avi should be joyful, so I couldn't resist picking striped wings. Flowing ribbons and falling petals complete the look.
Drowqueen
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 12:46 PM Post #3
Mine is based off of a spring Dryad, or tree spirit, and their bright colors. Also, if a druid (from D&D) were dresed for spring, I imagine a female would look something like this:

Blossoming Dryad:
Ravinforhan
Level 70
The Jolly
Threads: 472
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 12:57 PM Post #4

this is me as a spring colored butterfly Bulbori
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 248
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 1:02 PM Post #5

my inspetation in my own name Daphne, or rather the mythological story behind the name.
http://www.behindthename.com/name/daphne
Xovinx
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 15
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 1:03 PM Post #6

My title is Ieliday, Priestess of the Sun, or Ieliday-an, High Priestess of the Sun. Long ago, that meant something to my world. Without our Sisterhood, the Flame God would have consumed all life and magic long ago, and everyone knew it.
That was before... discovery. Advancement. Before they found a way to tame the sun himself.
Now, I am irrelevant. A relic. History no one cares to remember or restore.
My realm of fire fades as my sisters disappear. Our great city, once the symbol of our master's power on Hathim, crumbles into ruin. And I am left alone but for the few remaining servants of our mutual lord, dying together. Priestess, familiar, and god.

(I hope this isn't too long, since I technically used more then one paragraph. I'm practicing my world-building. ^^)
Serabee
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 66
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 1:06 PM Post #7

Apple Blossom Faerie
I based mine off of the apple blossom staff (one of my favorite handhelds!) and the herbalist outfit (one of my favorite outfits that I've wanted since I started playing!). I absolutely adore this avatar, and I hope I can have all the pieces someday!

This faerie leaves deep in the woods and is most often seen near the beginning of springtime. She's quite mischievous and loves playing pranks on travelers, though she has a habit of going to far and getting people hurt. Because of this, she's quite secretive. Her sweet smile masks her dark nature, and many travelers have vanished after a run in with her.While she can be cruel to humans, she has a soft spot for Sylestis, and would never hurt one. This means travelers with well-loved Sylestis need not fear her. Those who abuse their pets, however, better watch out.
Yukihoshika
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 24
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 1:23 PM Post #8

"I'm the whisper in the wind, I'm your imaginary friend." -Lone Star, Already There

Persephone, the Greek Goddess embodiment of spring and queen of the underworld. Taken into the depths of the underworld for half a year, she emerges now bringing the warmth and life of spring so that all plants may thrive for mankind till the Autumn Harvest where she returns deep below the earth, to rule at Hades' side.
Edited By Yukihoshika on 5/7/2014 at 8:09 PM.
Emgeal
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 1:30 PM Post #9

As the Sylvesti danced around the largest spring tree they felt a wave of magic pulse out. The tree morphed and shrunk, twisting into itself until all that was left was a small fairy. For a moment the creature did not move confused by this new state of being, but as the music started up again she danced carried away by the lilting tune. When the music stopped and her feet stilled she became rooted to the ground and once again became the tree, now overflowing with pink blossoms. Little had changed about the tree, but those who had once used it as their landmark found it had moved almost five yards to the west.
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 1:55 PM Post #10

I made her to match my entry for the Aeridini, which was based off of a beautiful butterfly. The Bulbori circlet does a nice job of looking like antennae. The Apple Blossom Staff is there for it's beautiful orange flowers, which I hear lure quite a few butterflies. (The new wings are fantastic by the way! All of them!)

to see the referenced Aeridini and Butterfly:
http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=13549&page=4#32
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.