Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Spring Festival - Avatar Dress Up!
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nightoftheraven
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 37
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 7:15 PM Post #21

Castalia gazed off into the night, her silver eyes brilliantly lit up by the reflection of the moon against the water of the pond. Humbaba, her forest guardian, squirmed at her side. "Hush Humbaba!" she scolded as she turned to look over her shoulder at the faint rustling of a bush. Humbaba and Castalias' eyes grew wide with fear and worry. Castalia looked at her feet....or where her feet used to be. Now all that remained were roots and bark. Forty years ago, Castalia had been a young girl living just outside of Athens. Until she angered the Gods by disrespecting the nature outside her home. As punishment she was turned into a tree. Only by night was she allowed to show her true face. And even that had its limits. Humbaba covered his eyes with his tail and hid behind her neck, burying his face in her thick black hair. "W-who's there?" she called. The bushes rustled once more, then went silent.

Castalia's name came from the nymph who Apollo, the Greek god, drove into a spring. Humbaba is the name of the Forest guardian in Mesopotamian folklore, I made Castalia's hair black and her skin extremely pale since she only is visible at night. Her eyes reflect the color of the moon and her face reflects sorrow.
Edited By Nightoftheraven on 5/2/2014 at 4:55 PM.
Kaufee
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 110
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 7:33 PM Post #22
My avatar I have designed is actually a play off of my current avatar. My avatar being a spirit of the forest, accompanied by a sprite of creation. It's light tones are reminiscent of sakura blossoms when the trees begin to bloom. The avatar I have designed for this contest is a spirit of revenge. Spurned by those who would destroy nature, the spirit has become darkened and enraged, it's sprite becoming a thing of destruction and fire to harm those that would harm the forest.
Wisper
Level 70
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 7:35 PM Post #23

I tried to go for the personification of spring.
The dress and hair represent new leaves on the trees.
The staff and petals, spring flowers.
The wings not only representes butterflies but blue skies.
The hair clip is the sun.

My inspiration is today. It was a beautiful spring day, I sat in the shade of a tree and sketched.
Myrubypixie
Level 70
Frosty Hands
Threads: 264
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 8:08 PM Post #24

I would like you all to meet Monarch shes a bit shy but once she gets to know you she can tell you all about spring with its many wonders it holds her little pet bees love to buzz around all the flowers that grow in spring & summer so please beware they might stine if you pick the wrong flower .

shes named & made for my fave butterfly the monarch butterfly
Phierlon
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 6
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 8:25 PM Post #25

I must have that title! >:V Hope my description is okay, I've never done this before.

Saracennia is a girl of springwater and petal-dances. She is everything winter isn't: a child of sunshine- warm, with nature coursing through her veins. She walks as though she's dreaming, as if there's nothing wrong with the world, and perhaps, in her eyes, there isn't. But there is something in her steps, something powerful that surges beneath her skin- a power untapped, a reminder that yes, she is not only petal-veined, but bone-bladed, harbouring strength within her soul. When she walks the fields of Ethernia, she feels alive; life is everywhere, and life is a dear friend of hers. At winterfall, they part with a frostbitten kiss, but she doesn't fear. Slowly but surely, spring will knock at the dawn of the year, and life, weary but victorious, will come to greet her.
xXKaitoXx
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 3
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 8:32 PM Post #26

On "the lost planet" a princess was born into a world of darkness. One night she wished with all her heart that she would be able to change the world. On her 18th birthday she was murdered by her cousin after she was named the Savior of light by the goddess, but just as everything seemed lost she was reborn as the Silver priestess, which is now the only light in the world of darkness. Now Sera must team up with Ryu and the Dragons in hopes to defeat her cousin and save the world from destruction!

***(an original story/manga by me)***
Wolfdart
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 8:46 PM Post #27

This... is my OC, Alex. To be honest, the Sylestia base forms look nothing like him and his eyes are supposed to be bi-colored, (right eye is purple), but nothing I can do there, right? I would make this my avatar, but I don't exactly have enough gold to buy any of those items. xD So anyway, back to the topic...
As I said before, this is based off of my OC, Alex. He's a somewhat neurotic demon that loves to eat people and cause mischief. He's one of the few demons that aren't under the order of some greater deity, so he can basically do whatever he wants, though he usually just spends his time either fighting or exploring different places and planets. He really has quite an original personality.

I'm not too good at drawing human-like characters, but however, this sketch is fairly accurate.
Fugalala
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 9:00 PM Post #28

My character is based on a dragon slayer. She is the heir to the throne of her country Dragnia. She is sweet and caring, but a fierce opponent to any man or dragon. She proudly wears the colors and armor of her ancestors.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 9:01 PM Post #29

Past the second star to the to the right and straight on till morning. Tinkerbell has come to Sylestia to invite only a few select users to visit Neverland.
Edited By Willowdarimn on 5/1/2014 at 11:05 PM.
Technofay
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 9:04 PM Post #30

"I am the Dawn of Spring, with my arrival comes new things.
The life that once slumbered through the frost, I reawake and return what was lost. I am a promise of hope, the Dewbringer and Seedsower.
The world bursts into bloom in greeting and I nurture them all; from the tallest tree to the tiniest seedling.
For winter is no more, I loosen it's icy grip on the world and bring forth a new beginning."

I based my entry on the beginning of spring when all the frost melts and brings new life into the world.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.