Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Spring Festival - Avatar Dress Up!
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 9:26 PM Post #31
I'll edit this later with a story~ Need to plan it out, but don't want to lose my avatar design.

Jjabbyjj
Level 57
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 10:03 PM Post #32

Pretty much just Mother Nature/Earth and her return of life c: (Even though it has been raining nonstop here, its still green)
Ryyuki
Level 41
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 10:40 PM Post #33

Her name is Ryyuki. She is a witch of dreams. After being imprisoned for years by the Warlock Lord Snorg, she had managed to free herself by turning into a giant beats, unlike any ever seen. She was never able to fully turn back. Thus her wings and ears. There was a time when she was human, but she is no longer. Her magic draws from the dreams that people are losing hope on, making her powers of the Dark element. Her other elements are Wind, for her wisdom, and Water, for her calm, but deadly, ways. She uses Nightshade in a lot of her spells, thus turning herself slowly purple. Her staff is the embodiment of Nightmares and Terror. Quitair (Spelling? XD) are her preferred pet, though her favorite was her first. A vulnxy (Spelling???XD) named Skull Seeker. She wears the jewel of Mergoria upon her head to protect her mind form those who seek to enter. She has recently been captured again by a group of travelers wishing to learn her magic and dark secrets. However, all they can manage to get out of her is what she tells all people:
"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will."
Thunderfangepic
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 47
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 10:46 PM Post #34
Princess of the Celestial Spirits, and Her Pet

The Princess of the Celestial Spirits, Solaris, has been in her castle in the Sun Kingdom. She had never left her castle because King Astran forbade it. One day Solaris decided that she had spent too much of her life inside of the castle, and snuck out by pretending to be a servant. Once in the outside world, Solaris thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye, so she followed it. She heard yelling and shrieking as she went towards the woods and hid. From her hiding spot Solaris saw a small sunny forest guardian being attacked by bandits. She quickly came up with a plan to save the little guy, and threw a rock at a far away tree. As the rock made impact it made a nose and all the bandits fled, thinking that a solider was coming. Then Solaris brought the forest guardian back to the castle were they bonded, and soon became best friends and companions.
Zwergen
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 10:53 PM Post #35

Upon returning to the shire, Bilbo discovers that he has brought a golden egg back with him which was easily confused with a larger chunk of gold. A bit after his return though, he discovers that he has brought a little baby Smaug back with him. His expression is one of shock and he may need a shock blanket to help him cope :)

Yah... I kind of love Bilbo <3
Edited By Zwergen on 5/1/2014 at 10:54 PM.
Fallyn
Level 61
Fright Master
Threads: 4
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 11:01 PM Post #36
I designed this avatar based off a red fox and the colors of the Violet Forest Guardian held item. I wanted to add a magical and colorful twist to a forest guardian type character and I think that foxes are both colorful and magical lil critters. So I give you Arysia, the cunning and skillful protector of the forest with her magical friend Mirna.

Stupic
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 4
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 11:50 PM Post #37
My home is the product of sulfur and stone churned in the depths of the earth.The dragonlings that dwell there, more reptilian than human, are almost indistinguishable from the crystals of the deep. The gems either grow of their own will out of our bodies or are collected for armor. We strive to be stronger than the molten rivers around us, and we succeed. The entrance to our village is guarded by only our strongest warrior---me.
You are not welcome here. You will not pass.

Well, with all the bright colors of spring, I wanted to add a little darkness to the mix. No real inspiration really, this was just a short story for fun. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it.
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 5/1/2014 at 11:54 PM Post #38

My outfit is based off of silver and gold. I actually did these paragraph's for homework but yeah.So here are my paragraphs. Silver reminds me of the cold[but fun] winter and gold reminds me of the warm sun.
P.S. The red is for copper.

Silver is a soft, shiny transition metal. It's also a very good conductor of electricity. Silver is found as an alloy or mixed with gold, other metals, and ore. Silver is also harder than gold. Silver is considered a precious metal and has been used for years to make jewelry, coins, silver weir and pieces of art. Today silver is used in photography, dental compounds, batteries, mirrors and much more. Silver used in jewelry is called sterling silver.92.5% of it is silver and the other 7.5% is usually copper. In many cultures, silver is associated with the moon while gold is associated with the sun. On the periodic table, the symbol for silver is Ag and it's atomic number is 47.Ag is short for Argentum. A Latin word which means silver or money. Silver is a precious metal, but it's value will always be less than gold.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gold is a dense, soft and ductile or flexible metal. It's a good conductor of electricity and heat. Did you know that mineral pyrite looks just like gold? That's why people call it fools gold. Gold is usually alloyed to make it stronger. That's where karat gold comes from. When you buy jewelry, if you buy less than 24 karat gold you jewelry will have more copper and other metals in it. Gold isn't only used to make jewelry, it's also used to make coins, and put in electronics. Not only that but it's also used in dentistry, for fillings, medical treatments, it's put in injections and for trophies and medals. Cool fact, gold is sometimes used in aircraft windows for de-frosting, by passing electricity through it. The heat made by the resistance of gold is enough to keep ice from forming. Gold is mentioned in legends and history. For example in the legend of the golden fleece, there is a golden fleece. Also in the bible when the Israelites would conquer other nations,there would be gold and silver in the cities. And when Moses went up to Mt.Carmel to receive the 10 commandments, the people built, and worshipped a golden calf. On the periodic table, gold's element symbol is Au and it's number is 79.Au is short for aurum. A Latin word that means gold and shining dawn. Gold is a very useful element and we have yet to find more ways to use it.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 12:06 AM Post #39

Queen of the Bees. She has the most important job of all, ensuring spring arrives and her minion bees have plenty of flowers. Her favorite flowers are yellow roses and tends to stay in gardens with her friends.
Marbleboy
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 3:53 AM Post #40

The Mage of Spring. Because Spring is magical and beautiful. But parts of it also need protecting and helping. Because spring is also about the most fragile and beautiful thing of all, New Life, and rebirth
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.