Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Spring Festival - Avatar Dress Up!
Page 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 5/10/2014 at 9:27 PM Post #81

There are elves in Umbra Forest that seclude themselves from the outside world. There they have a shrine to Vaeluna revering her for the light she gives so that the forest may grow. The head priestess Solisterra is the current head of this order.
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 101
Posted: 5/11/2014 at 12:12 AM Post #82

Sylvana The Sky

A long time ago, when the earth was new, two very different realms separated the land. A realm of eternal Night and a realm of eternal Day ruled by the Sun and Moon themselves. Ceran the Sun and Lune the Moon ruled the world together hand in hand, heart to heart and were loved by all. All was well and right with the world, until the Sky grew jealous. Sylvana the Sky had no mate, had no company bar her birds and as the years rolled by she became lonelier and even envious of Ceran and Lune. The people of Night and Day did not praise her and took her gifts for granted. Sadness filled her until she could no longer contain it and her sorrow poured out of her sky all over the land, drowning crops and ruining homes. The people cried out to her in fear, cursing her and hating her for what she had done to them. Sylvana had had enough and her sorrow turned to madness. With all her might and all her power she sent out tendrils that tore Ceran and Lune from each others arms. She pulled them apart as far as she could until the two were at the opposite sides of the world.

"I curse you Ceran the Sun and Lune the Moon to forever be apart! To grow as lonely as I have! You will never again feel each others touch and warmth!" Sylvana cursed and it was so.

Ceran reached out to Lune and tried to run to her, but every time he took a step Lune was only pushed a step away. "I swear Sylvana! I will chase Lune until the ends of our days, I will reach her!" Ceran cried out.

"Try Ceran, please try and I will laugh, mock and cry for you, forever," Sylvana growled.

So the Sun and the Moon chased each other around and around and the world below despaired. Their world was sundered and now both halves received day and night causing the people and creatures to change or die.

"Do not despair my Sun," Lune whispered, "For even though we will never embrace again, the sky has not won. For every Sunset and for every Sunrise, I'll see you and you will see me and we will always know that we are not alone,".
Roguew
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/11/2014 at 10:28 AM Post #83

"I am shining Aurelia. I am kin of the sun, always dancing on one of her brilliant rays as they pass through the clouds. I have made it through the depth of winter and now you are beginning to see me more and more. In the heat of summer, when there are no more clouds in the sky, I will fade away once more, only to return with the rains of autumn."
MakeshiftDemon
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 52
Posted: 5/11/2014 at 4:37 PM Post #84

My entry is based off of one of my characters who's a mayor of a town. In town the cherry blossom trees have bloomed and now the petals are getting all over the place and he's mad cause he's going to have to clean them up.
Ladykonekosama
Level 64
The Whimsical
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/11/2014 at 5:37 PM Post #85

This is something inspired by Mother's Day.

"Mother, as she is called by all, is an angel of children. She grants wishes to them, wraps them in her wings when they're sad, and gives them roses made by their laughter when they're happy. Nightmares have no hold on them, for at their first whimper the smell of rose petals encircles them and brings happy dreams."
Selestial
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 184
Posted: 5/11/2014 at 5:51 PM Post #86

My submission to the avatar submission for the spring fest was a flower nymph, and with how Persephone's Wings look so much like the wings I had envisioned for that, I decided to make my submission a flower nymph, using what I could. I'm actually thinking about using it as an avatar for a little while, too, since the only piece I need for it is the staff.
Dtrox
Level 44
Fancy Pants
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/11/2014 at 8:57 PM Post #87

Persephone
Goddess of Springtime and Flowers
Queen of the Underworld

I chose to dress up my avatar as Persephone because I'm a huge Percy Jackson fan. (For those of you who don't know, Percy Jackson has to do with Greek gods.) After doing a little research and seeing all the Persephone-d themed stuff, along with a little knowledge beforehand due to reading, I picked out this outfit. The story of Persephone is that one day when she was picking flowers, she was abducted by Hades. Pretty simple, but Persephone spends most of her time in the Underworld, except for spring and summer when she is up helping her mother, Demeter, take care of the world. As I mentioned before, I chose this outfit because I love Percy Jackson, and therefore am really into the whole Greek/Roman gods thing. (And I'm fully aware that many people have chosen the same wings.)
Edited By Dtrox on 5/11/2014 at 8:57 PM.
Junco
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 29
Posted: 5/11/2014 at 9:36 PM Post #88

The Pixie of Regrowth
The pixie of regrowth is the one who encourages buds to open and flower petals to form. She flies about on tiny, insectoid wings that beat fast as a hummingbird's to lend her energy to plants sleepy from a long winter. It is a frankly exhausting task, bringing about the regrowth and renewal of spring, so she sleeps for three fourths of the year.
Edited By Junco on 5/11/2014 at 9:38 PM.
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 5/11/2014 at 11:07 PM Post #89

Chinook, the Wind of Change

Chinook is responsible for transitions from season to season. Using her mighty winds, she controls the temperatures of Sylestia to bring about the changes necessary to herald a new season. For Spring, she starts to bring up warmer temperatures from the south, which can cause the numerous rain showers seen in Spring, which help the flowers that come out in May. Clad in blue, which is often the colour chosen to represent wind, Chinook also dons accents for the specific season she is bringing in. For Spring, she had chosen cherry blossoms, and a lovely flower hair piece. Recently, a forest guardian has taken interest in what Chinook does, and so the two now travel together, brining forth the ever changing seasons.
Valfreyja
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 5/12/2014 at 12:00 AM Post #90

The guardian of spring animals. Where I live, Spring is a horrible time. There are constantly animals being hit by careless drivers and whatnot. I wish I could protect them all.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.