Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Spring Festival - Avatar Dress Up!
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Chianda
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 10:14 PM Post #51

My inspiration for this avatar is based upon greek mythology and the current season which can not only bring beauty but devastation.

This is Sibylla, The Spring Nymph. It's told that she is the daughter of an Aurai (winged nymphs of the breezes) and an Anthousai (nymphs of flowers). She has wings that resemble those of a peacock and carries an ancient staff with immortal flowers blooming from the tip. Due to her split heritage she gained magic that surpassed that of her kin, she feels no ties to one specific location but travels the land bringing flowers into bloom and leaving soft breezes in her wake. While she is quite beautiful and gentle in nature do not cause her temper to rise, it's been told her wind magic can bring on devastating storms known to wipe out entire villages. She is a solitary creature, most likely to be spotted frolicking with her feathered friends after the sun has set and well before dawn.
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 5/3/2014 at 3:31 AM Post #52

This girl here is my interpretation of Amaterasu-O-Mi-Kami, most commonly called Amaterasu. Amaterasu is the Japanese Goddess of the Sun. Her full name means 'Great Goddess' or 'Great Spirit Who Shines in the Heavens.'
Edited By Angelzrulez on 5/3/2014 at 3:36 AM.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 5/3/2014 at 5:43 PM Post #53
Freya, norse goddess of fertility. When she leaves the world, winter comes, and when she comes back spring arrives.
While looking at many pictures of her, I found one with a sword similar to the above, and she was usually wearing a celtic dress, and of course blonde hair and blue eyed. Some pics showed wreathes, some circlets, and some viking helms. Of course since we only have 1/3, I choose circlets XD Some even depicted her with wings.

edit: I thought the thorn patch would represent spring, since when red it looks like a vine of flowers blooming.
Edited By Kinuna on 5/3/2014 at 5:52 PM.
Dufash113
Level 43
Fancy Pants
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/3/2014 at 8:11 PM Post #54
What I WANT my Avatar to look like: (Sorry it's a bit small, wouldn't get any bigger)

I mostly have a pink, turquoise and yellow colour scheme going here. I have this colour scheme because of my very first Sylesti "Selena"

I have double wings, turquoise with pink tips. I am wearing a peacock dress, and I appear to have a Ny' vene on my shoulder. My hair is yellow (Same as Selena's), and I am holding a large branch covered in sparkly blue flowers and vines.

P.S:
Sorry if I spell things wrong or give them the wrong names, I am relatively new here and mostly have Quitari's, so, please forgive me if I do.
Lycrawaterz14
Level 38
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/3/2014 at 8:53 PM Post #55

Wanted this one to represent the dew of the twilight before dawn, when it is still light outside, but the rainbows of the sunrise haven't emerged. Kind of like the last herald from the night, when the trees still need to be woken up for the day. :)
Edited By Krinadon on 5/14/2014 at 11:55 PM.
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 5/3/2014 at 9:20 PM Post #56

This avatar was based on stories that my youngest daughter and I used to make up. I would give her 3 words, and then she would tell me a story using those 3 words.... one time I gave her "girl, blue, forest".
She came up with a story about the blue fairy (pretty sure this was after watching Wizard of Oz) that lived her life in a forest helping the magical creatures out when they need help. There was lots more to the story, because she used to talk about them for days! But that is all I can remember right now! :)
Thrackerzod
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 12
Posted: 5/3/2014 at 9:32 PM Post #57

My avatar is meant to bring the new budding growth coming forth from the dead leaves after the snow melts, as well as the emergence of insects and various creatures. She cannot allow herself to be seen and thus is camouflaged to blend in with the rotting undergrowth.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 5/3/2014 at 9:44 PM Post #58
Based mainly on a Tiger Lily Aeridini, because they're so wingy~ And then I made a backstory to go with it!

Warning: Long-ish story ahead. ;w; Not really a short paragraph, but I got carried away, I'm sorry!

Dialily Wildflower, closely resembling a tiger lily, was excited to hold a certain Spring Festival party at a certain mushroom house in a certain festival zone.

She brought all sorts of goodies, from treasure boxes full of nice costumes and flowers to food for the passer-by Sylestis to eat, and even some potions and first aid kits if any wild Sylesti or tamed Sylesti needed mending in the middle of the zone.

As she was decorating the mushroom home to be more festive, a certain sister of hers loomed in the background.

"Ahh," Delila hissed. "Why of all people does my LITTLE SISTER get to have her OWN place to have a party, and it's a pretty house at that?! And all I get is some shabby shack near that lake all the way in the other side of the forest!" She stomped too and fro, hiding behind the trees and bushes, out of Dialily's sight. "Not only that, I have to share it with Darm. And Darm doesn't think this is unfair at all!! Argh!"

As Dialily hummed happily to herself, setting up chairs and setting out spring-themed plates shaped like lily flowers, Delila tapped her foot. She glared at Dialily, her goody-two-shoes little sister, who gets to have a house that practically matches her attire and bubbly personality. Delila could imagine it now: instead of Sylestians going to her and challenging her for clothing, Dialily is just going to hand out her wares to anyone who comes by. She's totally exempt from the terrors that certain magic folk have to confront come Festival seasons. Delila couldn't stand the idea of her baby sister becoming more popular (and of course, less injured, burned, or battered) with the other Sylestians and their Sylesti.

"That's it. This season is MY time to shine. My sister is NOT going to ruin MY Springtime!!!" Delila stormed out of the bush, her Swan Song of Dawn gripped tightly in her hand.

"Oh! Delila, hiya!" Dialily looked up at her while setting down the decorations around the tables. "Wanna help me decorate?"

"Forget decorations, how about you just tend to some flowers?" Delila pointed her staff at her sister. "Floria fauna mutatio!!"

Bright lights sprung from Delila's staff and wrapped around Dialily, engulfing her with magical force. Before Dialily could even speak a word, the magic transformed her into an Aeridini, a spring Sylesti that would frequent the Spring Festival and thus not spark any suspicion to anyone.

Dialily, now resembling a Tiger Lily Aeridini, looked down at herself, then flew about the mushroom house excitedly. In that form, she could not make human speech. All she did was buzz and fly around, looking at her reflections on mirrored surfaces, and being strangely attracted to all her flower-themed decor, sticking her tongue into flowers as if she were a real aeridini feasting on honey.

"Hmph, that'll show you." Delila smirked and walked off into the heart of the forest, leaving the mushroom house half decorated. "No one will suspect a thing, not even Darm, with all the festivity and other Tiger Lilies going about."

Dialily flew here and there, and out of her mushroom house, looking for more flowers and honey, as if she were a real Tiger Lily Aeridini, hopefully until her sister's magic wears off and turns her back.
Edited By Flute on 5/4/2014 at 4:05 PM.
Electrifying
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 5/3/2014 at 10:18 PM Post #59

One of the helper fairies that help set up the eggs for the egg hunt!

(Yep, something super simple. I choose random pastel colours since the eggs themselves are pastel-ly)
AaronAmpora
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 148
Posted: 5/4/2014 at 2:55 AM Post #60

This is Ambassador Ta'asyk, one of the highest ranking fairies in the Queen's court. He generally deals with basic matters, simply carrying messages and acting on the Queen's behalf in the human kingdom. However, in times of trouble, he is one of the fastest flyers in the entire fairy kingdom, due to his large wings, so he is able to carry urgent messages, calling for supplies or soldiers, to and from each kingdom.
Edited By Aaronampora on 5/4/2014 at 2:59 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.