Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Spring Festival - Avatar Dress Up!
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katasaur
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 42
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 8:44 AM Post #41

Every spring, the flower sprites all come out to help their respective flowers bloom. Leon Asteraceae is the sprite of the dandelion.
Did you know if you can blow all of the seeds off of a dandelion's head in one breath, your wish will be granted?

Leon wishes he had a hat.

(The first image is the "official" entry)
Edited By Katasaur on 5/9/2014 at 2:17 PM.
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 10:34 AM Post #42

Once upon a time, there lived a boy. This boy loved to ice skate, and would spend many an hour on the ice during winter. "Be cautious," he was always warned, "The spring thaw may come as quickly as the winter freeze." And so he always made sure to test the ice carefully before stepping foot. Always dressed in warm furs and skins, he would wrap a cloak around his shoulders and set off with his staff in hand. One step, Two Steps, Three, Steps..."The spring thaw may come early this year, be sure to test the ice carefully!" His mother called to him.
But, the ice may melt soon. He thought to himself. And then I'll not be able to skate! So, he resovled to himself to spend as much time as he could on the ice today. And carelessly, he stepped onto the ice with out bothering to check. Spring thaw, however, had decided that that day would be the ideal day to start. And as he skated around, cracks began to appear...With one hard shove to the ice, it cracked, creaked, splintered and moaned! With a shout, the boy fell through, the still icy water beneath quickly seeping past those warm furs and skins, pass the cloak and seeping into him. His skin paled, to a gray-blue, and the dim light around made his entirety a murky green-blue. And sometimes, if you look hard enough during the spring thaw, you can see him sitting on the ice, cracks and splinters around him.
Karenza
Level 70
High Warlord
Threads: 59
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 12:24 PM Post #43

Somewhere out there, The Great Tree Bee, full of endless wisdom, sings a little song...
(Credits to Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This))
Sweet dreams are made of bees~
Who am I to disagree~
I've traveled the world and the seven trees~
Everybody's looking for honey~

My inspiration for this is simply wanting to make something silly and fun. :3
Blackswan99
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 13
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 1:07 PM Post #44

Fabian the Spring Merchant

To the children of a small town located in a valley, one of the joys of spring is the visit of Fabian the merchant. His arrival signals the start of a new spring and joy. Every spring, he will sell his merchandise at the town. His easy-going and relaxed personality makes him popular with the children. Fabian usually sells sundry goods, sewing materials, toys and treats. He is also popular with the grown-ups since they like to buy and trade items with him. He was also known for his over-extravagant outfits and his wooden staff that is never seen parted with him. His background is also not very known by the locals, except for the fact he came far away. When spring ends, you would see him packing up his wares to continue his journey to somewhere, and you will never see him for the rest of the year.

And every spring, without fail, he will bring his wares, clanking and making noises as they go, to that little town in a valley.
Valixene
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 7
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 2:57 PM Post #45

Inspired by the Deep Sea Guardian, I chose items that would recreate the feel of the actual creature itself. I chose the ghostly shadows for the back to mimic the wispy tail, the vampiric horns to copy it's horns (since there's no head item that gives a single horn *winkwink*), and the leaf blade wings for the nice underglow effect it gave. Even the pattern of colors is meant to look like the guardian. The dark colors at the top, the lighter colors in the middle and bottom, so it's meant to look like it's underbelly, I even did the patterns on the dress to mimic the markings on it, with the pattern on the sleeves of the dress a light blue to look like the stripes on it's back. The only thing I had trouble with was trying to find a way to have the sparkly effect near the bottom, but I thought the design on the dress and boots could be considered the "sparkles" from it's tail.

All in all, I love this little guy and hope in the future this could be made into a real pet and I can use this color scheme to make a Deep Sea Guardian pet to battle and follow me around. :)
Edited By Valixene on 5/2/2014 at 3:02 PM.
Crazybaka
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 3:36 PM Post #46

As a child she was found wondering the forest with an ancient sword of unknown origins and no idea how to speak nor any recollection of her past. Although she did learn to speak many languages fluently so as to communicate effectively with the forest's many diverse creatures, she prefers to keep to herself and has become one of the many protectors of the forest. She mainly comes out during that uncertain time between day and night, and as such has been called Dusk by the others. She has befriended the shadows and uses them to confuse and frighten her prey enemies while she creeps up behind them. Although her main objective is to protect the forest, she has a strong hatred towards humans (although she has no idea why because of her amnesia) and has been known to hunt down and slaughter those unfortunate enough to wonder through the forest at dusk and dawn.

Inspired by dusk, fireflies, and blue!
Jellyfish
Level 60
The Jolly
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 4:39 PM Post #47
oh my gosh I love it!
Maident
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 5:23 PM Post #48

Always more at home with the outdoors, Maident loves to take in the wild sylesti air and enjoy the weather - especially the breezes as she closes her eyes and runs through the fields. She often loses her sandals, but her forest guardian will fetch them for her, chittering as she floats and glides short distances with her long gossamer wings. Her best memories of springtime picnics and will invite all the sylesti to partake.
Cathorsecandy
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 5:43 PM Post #49

* The Peacock Princess *

"Greetings ! My name is Amber , people often call me the Peacock Princess . Let me tell you a litle about me ...

I live in the beautiful Mystic Rainforest , my castle is located one mile away from the Majestic Waterfall . As you see , I posses the power of magic ; 'a gift' some people say . My title is because of my dress . I got this dress from a magic peacock , who's feathers make excellent dresses . One day I was walking through the rainforest and came across the peacock . He could talk and he said , ' Tomorrow you will wake and find the dress of your dreams ... ' Well , that night I knew I had always wanted a peacock feather dress . I went to sleep and the next morning I went to dress and found a beautiful peacock feather dress ! I was so excited that I nearly sent magic dust all over my room ! I put it on and went to the village to visit some friends of mine . They saw me and went on and on about my dress . Then , I told them how I got it and they went and told everyone ! Which was NOT the attention I needed ! I ran back to my castle and shut the gates .

Later that day nearly all of the villagers nearby were crowding at the gates , I shot Magic Dust at them ; which made them angrier . So I fled to the location I am now and never have any visitors . I'm happy and if you come and try to find me you will never be seen again .... "

I was inspired by magic and a real peacock feather I have in my room .
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/2/2014 at 5:58 PM Post #50

There once was a young girl who was loved by most. No one knew of her dark secret that she had hidden under all of her smiles. She went to school and had friends, even had a crush. One day someone saw, saw her and her dark secret. They say if you play with fire you'll get burned and that is exactly what happened. Lydia was a witch who played with fire everyday. Her magic allowed her to bring love and warmth into the world. She decided one day that she would play with her magic and bring a close friend, who had died recently, back from the dead. She dug up the young girls grave and brought her corpse home. In her room she did the chants and burned the right ingredients that would bring life back into her young friend, but someone saw her. They witnessed her in the graveyard digging up her friends corpse and followed her home. They had suspicion of what she was and they watched her. She was young and reckless and left the window open in her bedroom. When this person found out they ran and told everyone. There was soon a mob outside of her house, trying to force there way in. People from school, the elder lady from down the street, and even her parents were screaming, they wanted her dead. She cried and begged for her life as they dragged her out of the house. Her parents beat on her and screamed vulgar names to her. It seemed that all the friends she had seemed to have, hated her now. Even the love she felt for her parents vanished. They beat her till she couldn't move and one of the town's folk even went as far as to blind her. After they were done with her they just left her there to die. She was broken physically and mentally but she knew she wanted to live. When everyone left she crawled away into the woods. No one knows if she is still alive but her parents say that they can still hear her calls at night, begging for her life.

I guess I based this off of how hideous the world can be just because someone is different. Horror comes in more than just one form. (Sorry if this morbid but it's my kind of thing...)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.