Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Spring Festival - Avatar Dress Up!
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 5/4/2014 at 12:17 PM Post #61
A fox who wanted to be human. The magic wasn't strong enough, so they ended up part fox part human.
Evilmaracas
Level 60
Threads: 77
Posted: 5/4/2014 at 1:25 PM Post #62
The Inspiration for my avatar is one of my favorite movies Alice in Wonderland. I chose the red queen because she is deliciously evil and entertaining which is how I feel most the time. Let us all have tea and paint our roses red in honor of the Red Queen.

Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 5/4/2014 at 7:15 PM Post #63
I decided to make my entry about the maiden who brings spring

This is Amelia, and she and her Cotton candy Guardian bring life back from the forest and melt snow. She comes around every year, greeting everyone who she happens to see on her long journey, making sure not to miss a single spot of snow. No one knows shes the one who brings all of the flowers, and starts the regrowth of plants and trees all across the world.The blue on her dress symbolizes the cold, hard winter the people across the world had to endure until she could awaken from her long slumber and start growth all of the flowers and trees. The pink on her dress symbolizes the awakening of flowers and the growth of everything on earth.
Imperfectlyspliced
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 11
Posted: 5/4/2014 at 8:09 PM Post #64
I'm not great at making up stories on the spot, but I really wanted to try this so here it goes....

I'll be using my current avatar. :3

A mysterious and unknown species. Likes to play in the forest in the moon light and sing to all the trees and plants. This species has never been seen by humans, fairies, or elves. In a well known fairytale it is said that these creatures are mainly responsible for the morning dew that covers the forest since they are known to create tiny rain clouds at will. It is also said that they spend large amounts of time at the bottom of lakes waiting for someone to bend down by the water so they can study them from a safe place. The creatures long to interact with another living thing, but are too shy so they are are doomed to be stuck at the bottom of the lakes, staring back at people from behind their reflections in the water....the only way they know how to be close to something.
Solareclipse
Level 50
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/4/2014 at 8:38 PM Post #65
See if this works:

This little lady is named Elemmiirie. She is one of the Nature guardians in charge of creating and maintaining the Fireflies found around the world. To mortals, she simply shines like a firefly herself; but to the wildlife around her, they see the true Elemmiirie. Each day, around Dusk is when she and her fellow guardians begin their task at hand.
Luxkitty
Level 56
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 5/4/2014 at 9:59 PM Post #66
Hey, you, yes you, you're more beautiful/handsome than any entry here. keep being yourself c:

I saw (mostly) everyone made their characters magical and colorful and eccentric, and i know that the contest thing is about creativity, but i figured id post an avatar that was beautiful and human, to remind everyone that they can be beautiful without wings or flower petals floating around them and such. I don't care if i win, I just want to remind everyone that they're beautiful and can look amazing no matter what.
Lunamae46
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 29
Posted: 5/4/2014 at 11:08 PM Post #67

My avatar is a nymph, a water spirit. She wears the colors of water because she loves being a nymph. The colors also help her blend in with the water. I got the inspiration from spring because water helps the plants grow and nurtures them in the spring.
Olooriel
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 24
Posted: 5/5/2014 at 2:58 AM Post #68

(inspired by the white Spring Lantern)

Adhara is a star fairy who has made it her mission to spread fresh hope and light around Sylestia whenever a new year begins. During the cold, dark and endless nights of winter, she travels tirelessly among the heavens to catch unseen falling stars in her magical lantern and preserve their light before it dies and fades and its ability to grant wishes would be lost forever. As spring comes, she descends down to Sylestia and spreads her gathered light wherever people have lost hope and forgotten how to dream.
Edited By Olooriel on 5/5/2014 at 3:27 PM.
Kamiflame
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 7
Posted: 5/5/2014 at 5:49 AM Post #69
Mine:

Inspiration - My items that I found during the festival mixed with the swirling snow background and wings from Winter - because many Springs feel like Winter!!! <3
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 5/5/2014 at 4:37 PM Post #70
Well I didn't see anything that said this had to be spring-themed that I could tell.. soo.. The inspiration for my entry is my friend's themed wedding which I will be attending later this year. ^^ I'm excited to go because I think it's the coolest sounding wedding i've heard of. :) The main theme is Masquerade, with a dash of fantasy and the macabre thrown in. A cake with skulls, costume masks, and fantasy themed dresses. My avatar entry is all dressed up and ready to go to the wedding of two gamers!

Edited By Zelly on 5/5/2014 at 5:03 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.