Threads: 62
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 3:31 PM Post #61
This is Manor Mystery. Intrested?
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 4/30/2021 at 3:34 PM Post #62
"yes and no" she remarked back. "I am here trying to at least figure out a little bit about some local murders but not the ones at the Asylum" but she did make a mental note that there had been some unexplained deaths at the asylum, it might be a good idea to stop by there and maybe perhaps try a sance. "I've also been the only ones looking at these papers so i assure you whoever Mr.Green is hasn't arrived yet" she then thought. "or he was VERY early and is the reason i can't find anything" she added with a slight huff
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/30/2021 at 3:39 PM Post #63
(Would you mind quoting my last post next time please?)

The man frowns deep in thought, "Yes that is a very good probability. Mr. Green is not someone who should be crossed if you can avoid it." He looks at you calmly but worried, "I certainly hope you aren't thinking going to Blackwell's Island alone. The place is a maze and falling down."
There are no more intresting files or articles in the papers.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 4/30/2021 at 8:35 PM Post #64
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97586&page=7#63
Author: Starpup5
Time Posted: 4/30/2021 at 3:39 PM
(Would you mind quoting my last post next time please?)

The man frowns deep in thought, "Yes that is a very good probability. Mr. Green is not someone who should be crossed if you can avoid it." He looks at you calmly but worried, "I certainly hope you aren't thinking going to Blackwell's Island alone. The place is a maze and falling down."
There are no more intresting files or articles in the papers.

(sure, i had it and then my brain said "nah" for some reason but i'll do it in the future)
Somewhat defeated on the paper research part she put it down. "I've already been to Blackwell once and i've been in worse places that have been falling down." she remarked. "Besides i'd be more worried about the police force" she added with slight distaste. "Mr. Green wouldn't happen to be involved with the asylum or anything at all would he?"

(Mr.Green, huh sounds like the man from clue)
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/30/2021 at 9:14 PM Post #65
"I'm afraid I wouldn't know that information," He answers, "I'm sorry. Why are you worried about the police force anyway? After all they seem nice considering that we are contestants and their prime suspects. Wait you said you've been to Blackwell's Island before? May I ask why?"

(I admit it if you look closer to the board game clue this is going to be a lot like it only written and more intense.)
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/3/2021 at 12:14 PM Post #66
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97586&page=6#52
Time Posted: 4/25/2021 at 5:19 PM
The dog growl and barks following your scent on the damp grass. From the sounds of the dog it's a German Shepard and a big one at that. Detective Rookie can be heard trying to follow the dog at a run. It's fairly ovious that the dog is running after you. Luckily for you though there happens to be a patch of wild mint that you run through and confuse the dog. The growl and barking stops after a few more minutes but you don't stop running until you are on the edge of the city. You left bootprints but that couldn't be helped hopefully Detective Rookie doesn't match your bootprints to when he saw you the first time.

Maybe I should change my shoes, although I doubt I have any spare shoes. Jeez, what is Detective Rookie's problem? Even if he doesn't like me, he doesn't have to send a German Shepherd after me.
If there's a place I'm currently staying in the city, I return there to possibly do some research and write some things down rather than risking the dog again.
Edited By Skylarky on 5/3/2021 at 12:14 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/3/2021 at 2:55 PM Post #67
You return to your hotel room only to find someone reading and watching for someone in the lobby. The man is reading Nlie Bly's book very possibly the only copy in the city at the molment. The blond glances up at you before going back to his book. It's fairly ovious he's been out for a run too as his shoes are muddy. His watch on the other hand is a smart watch currently displaying the time. It's roughly one in the morning. Considering everything you got away cleanly.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 5/3/2021 at 3:00 PM Post #68
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97586&page=7#65
Time Posted: 4/30/2021 at 9:14 PM
"I'm afraid I wouldn't know that information," He answers, "I'm sorry. Why are you worried about the police force anyway? After all they seem nice considering that we are contestants and their prime suspects. Wait you said you've been to Blackwell's Island before? May I ask why?"

(I admit it if you look closer to the board game clue this is going to be a lot like it only written and more intense.)

"I went to meet the person running the event,found them dead and the police showed up.They also REALLY don't like me due to my profession" she added with a small flourish of her hand. "and I didn't get time to investigate ANYTHING before they left so i can't connect the old case.. which has no evidence, to the newest case which dosn't have any public evidence" she added frustradedly
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/3/2021 at 4:11 PM Post #69
Mr. Potters frowns, "I'm sorry about that. Yes I admit that the case is a pain to solve since the evidence has disappeared. Try finding Mr. Niccos maybe since I heard he has Nellie Bly's book. Though if you do try to find him I hope you consider working with me on the case as an information exchange. Also be careful of Mr. Green rumor has it he is a very unsavory character and that is putting it mildly." He pauses for a minute, "If you are determined to go to Blackwell's Island I may have a boat. In return I'd like you to track down the only copy of Nellie Bly's book which as I said earlier is in Mr. Niccos's possession. Do we have a deal young lady?"
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 5/3/2021 at 5:43 PM Post #70
"deal, but if i die i'm haunting you" she remarked. "where would i find this Mr.Niccos?" she asked
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.