Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Winter Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Silentmaid
Level 55
The Whimsical
Threads: 43
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 7:38 PM Post #41

well, when i was in elementary school, the music teacher would let us preform the nutcracker during class. she let us pick what parts we wanted to play, so each year i would be a sugarplum fairy. we got little plastic tiaras, tutus and wands, then we just kinda danced in a circle and called it ballet...
Samiekins17
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 11
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 7:51 PM Post #42

She is a frost fairy who in the time of winter, spreads an icy frost across the land. She has a kind heart but is rather mischievous in the winter season. She does not wish harm to others but she does like to play jokes on her friends. She knows magic of ice and snow but does not like to use it against anyone unless she has to. She is not much of a fighter and would rather keep the peace then fight.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 8:22 PM Post #43

Frosty the snowman had a jolly empty soul
With a corncob shank and a stolen nose
and two eyes as black as coal.

Frosty the snowman, is a serial killer they say
He was made of snow but the children know
That he'll come for them one day.

He knows that you have presents that you
just want to give to him.
If you don't go to greet ol' Frosty
well, your future looks pretty dim...

Oh

Frosty the snowman wants to see your pretty face
So open that door, hope for the best
and put down that can of mace.

Credit to Lunarshinobi for helping me parody the lyrics,
and credit to Waycrazy for lending me the snowman set before this contest even started to spread this vision of Frosty to my carolers. ;w;

Inspiration was partly the wonder of why the snowman set isn't in the holiday store, the amusement that it could be color-changable, and the wonderful idea of dressing up as a scary red snowman to carol. ;w;
Also, cloudflare was going off so bad, I managed to have Frosty against the dark snowy background, and thought that was cool. xD
Kurama
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 19
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 8:34 PM Post #44
Wait, does it have to be winter-themed? I'm confused.
Cagelet
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 0
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 8:37 PM Post #45

A queen named Rosalinda went out one cold day. She felt as if the world hated her, she was right the world did hate her. So much that it froze her, she melted 100 years later. She would just stand there in the spot where she had froze, smiling at the people passing by before she killed them. For she was now a demon of the underworld. Sworn to kill everybody as revenge on the earth. Most people say if you find out her real name she will come back from the dead to rule the forgotten kingdom. No one would ever guess her name though, for her name was Killer. Everyday someone would try to find her name she would just smile at them and stare they would always get it wrong she would kill them. Till one day came a young girl named Lena she stared into her eyes and finally she said Killer. Rosalinda stared at her in disbelief.

What did you just say? She finally asked shaking her head.

Killer! Lena screamed the name in her face proudly.

No! You can`t do that! Killer screamed.

Killer Killer Killer! Lena said with a smug and wicked smile on her face.

Noooooooooooooooooooo...

Killer froze, then disintegrated. She left the world of the living and joined her kingdom in the world of the dead. There she ruled her lost kingdom for eternity. Never thinking of Lena again.
Edited By Cagelet on 12/31/2013 at 2:14 PM.
Emilye98
Level 60
Threads: 30
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 8:42 PM Post #46

Whats Here There And Every Where?

The answer is death. Death is always watching and waiting to see who is next.
Edited By Emilye98 on 12/29/2013 at 8:42 PM.
Kaosu
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 8:44 PM Post #47

Poor Celestie, forever falling from the clouds above to land with a thump on the earth below. With a longing look, she stares up at the clouds, as her still unformed wings refuse to do more then molt the baby feathers they posses. She knows she will be stuck on earth until the angel she is suppose to be meeting with realizes that her charge has fallen once more from the cotton world above. Until then, she is left with little to do but wait.
Moxie
Level 60
Threads: 6
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 8:53 PM Post #48

She was born in another time, before computers, unmanned aircraft, and satellites digitized the gathering of information and distanced man from machine. Using materials obtained through strictest secrecy, she was created with slide rules and ingenuity to fly as no craft before her had ever flown, or has ever flown since. She was the master of pure speed and altitude, able to reach the edge of space and shatter the sound barrier three times over. She traveled alone, unarmed, and unafraid. Although she was chased by thousands of supersonic missiles and fighter jets, she was never caught. The thunder and majesty of her engines was ended long before she was ready. Her impeccable record of service to the men who built her, flew her, and prized the information she gathered was in the end ignored. They silenced her with the flourish of a politician's pen. For long years, she led a half life as a museum centerpiece, gawked at by those who did not understand her. Her sleek, red-trimmed black shape sat proudly on cold floors and runways, weathering the decades and yearning for the freedom of the sky that was now denied her forever. One day the gods espied her. They remembered her undisputed grace and power during the days when she blazed through their realm, and were moved to clothe her in mortal form, giving her the chance to move again, to speak, to share her story with the world. She is the Blackbird, the mighty SR-71 reconnaissance jet, made flesh.
Edited By Moxie on 12/29/2013 at 8:55 PM.
Mero
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 12
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 9:02 PM Post #49

She is my avatar. I wasn't sure what kind of avatar I was going to make, but then I heard it. The song playing in my laptop gave me the idea to create her. It's named,"Demon" by Imagine Dragons. I believe humans are really nice, but we all have a little bad in us. She represents a demon, I didn't want to make her too scary. I think she is kind of cute. Well not all demons are ugly. I mean look at Sebby! cx

Ladykonekosama
Level 64
The Whimsical
Threads: 1
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 9:08 PM Post #50

Every winter the Nymph Nissa goes into hiding. She cannot survive the cold temperatures and instead falls into a deep sleep. When at last she wakes up, she knows it is time for her to do her job and bring spring with her. As she rises from her hiding place, the sun also rises in the sky and shines upon her, turning parts of her dress yellow as a physical sign of its presence. She basks in its warmth and twirls her hand, calling her staff to her and it appears in a burst of sunlight. She looks upon the snow covered ground and shivers, frowning in distaste of her beautiful land covered in its icy coldness. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, calling upon the powers deep within her, and starts to dance. Before her eyes, the snow melts and grass shows at last, and everywhere she touches flowers bloom. Green starts to return to the land and she twirls her staff above her head and waves it towards the trees. The snow and ice leaves them and new leaves appear in their place, only a touch of frost remaining that will melt naturally with time.

As she comes upon a frozen lake, she kneels down and touches it lightly. The ice makes a groaning sound and cracks where she touched it, before the crack spreads throughout the rest of the lake. A final groaning protest sounds before the ice breaks and water flows again. Fish jump into the air in joy at their freedom and wave to her in thanks. She smiles and waves back before standing and moving on, happily greeting the animals that have moved back in now that she has begun to drive the winter away. She spends time meeting and blessing the newly born before continuing on to find more snow and ice and dance over it to bring spring back once again, just as she does every year.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.023 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.