Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Winter Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Snowangel713
Level 50
The Jolly
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 6:42 PM Post #31

She is the Queen of the Reindeer. She rules all of the reindeer, but she can't fly like Santa's reindeer so that is why she has wings. She also helps Santa with any trouble over the reindeer (like: sickness, hurt because fighting, etc.). She is kind and wise. However, if you cross her, she takes her wand, points it to the person or reindeer, and the wand shoots confetti at the person enough to bind them.
AaronAmpora
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 148
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 6:48 PM Post #32

(I hope it's okay that I put in two pictures)

This is Naeve he is a prince of a faerie kingdom far away, he has many brothers and sisters and he is one of the many middle children. (about the 4th or 5th)
About a year ago, when he was 16, his kingdom was attacked by a ruthless Sorcerer and nearly destroyed. The King and Queen, along with their Sylesties were captured and publicly executed in a show of power by the Sorcerer and the princes fled, becoming rogues and refugees, while the two princesses where kept as prisoners. Since then, Naeve has been traveling the continent with his faithful Qitari, Gekti, training and helping others as he builds up his magical and physical strength, hoping that one day he may return to his home and reclaim the kingdom.

(I'm really unhappy with this, so I'll be writing a much better version later)
Edited By Aaronampora on 12/30/2013 at 12:42 AM.
Donmino
Level 70
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 6:58 PM Post #33
I'm going to take a risk and edit this! I'm not sure if we're allowed to still v.v

This design is actually very personal to me. I'm the oldest in my family, my mom works, and my dad is practically incapacitated with misc emotional issues - so I get to care for my three younger sisters most of the time. I have, over the years, come to consider myself their guardians, prepared to take up the blade to fight away whatever threatens my family. In any rpgs I play, I tend towards the warrior class because of this.

The ice warlord armor won me over immediately, because it gives shape to what I idealize as myself, in my ultimate final warrior form - it looks sturdy, it looks effective, and it looks nice. Also, I've always had a weakness for really big swords :U
Edited By Donmino on 1/8/2014 at 7:43 PM.
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 7:04 PM Post #34

Before the humans became on the world, through whatever means you believe, it was ruled by the ice faeries. The ice faeries covered everything in coldness, making sure no warmth would come, and sending the other faeries to the far ends of the globe to reach heat. The ice faeries work hard to achieve this state of cold whiteness, and if anyone ruins it, they get incredibly mad. For years and years they kept everything cold, and soon enough, there was very little life left at all.
Here's where I come in. I'm Fina, and I've got to be the worst ice faery ever. My mother was an ice faery, but my father was from the fire realms. What did they end up with? An ice faery who can't help but melt the snow she makes within 30 seconds. Instead of the white hair that all of the ice faeries have, mine turned black soon after I was born, and the clothes I wear which are supposed to be the colour of frost always catch on fire at the ends. I've tried many times to join my kind on the trips around the world, but with no luck. I instead keep on melting everyone else's ice, and with it, their joy. How they hate me for it, for putting and end to their winter every time. It's not all bad I suppose. If it weren't for me, we might be caught in snow for years. But they all crave the old days, where they could dance forever without me stopping them.
Every year, in what we now call Winter, the ice faeries of the forest come out to play again, after regaining their energy, covering the all of the land in snow and cold. Some people love this and some hate it, but we can all agree that they have an important part in the world. So despite some complaints from the humans, the ice faeries continue, dancing across everything and turning the breezes of Autumn to an icy chill. They would stay and dance forever if they could, and they despise when spring comes. But every year I inevitably melt the ice, allowing the flower faeries to do their work, and causing the ice faeries to retreat and regroup until Winter comes again.
Edited By Lolidragon on 12/29/2013 at 7:07 PM.
Miya
Level 60
Threads: 99
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 7:07 PM Post #35
My Character:

Her name is Aeon she is a warrior and the only one the Erlking would call to lead his Wild Hunt.
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 7:14 PM Post #36

Would you like to pass through this blizzard? Perhaps get away with no frosty burns? I would be happy to oblige...at a price, of course. I am a Princess of Snow, Duchess of Ice, Queen of cold! Come near me if you dare, one wrong move and I shall not hesitate to extend the reach of my blizzard to your very core!
The reaches of my powers knows no limit! So who of all you wish to brave me? The reaches of the cold will always best the warmth.
Rarespawn
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 6
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 7:15 PM Post #37

This is my current avatar! She is definitely based on me and my personal preferences. The inspiration for her colors comes from the fall season.

Rare is just your everyday adventuring fairy. She loves plants and animals, and is never seen without her trusty autumn staff, or her loyal nephini pet, Zeutus.

She is quick witted and crafty in the ways of potions and spells. You definitely don't want to get on her bad side! The thing that gets her in trouble most often is her bluntness. She wants to be nice, but sometimes the words just come out wrong! She can be a little hot-headed too, but Zeutus makes sure she doesn't bite off more than she can chew!
Jjabbyjj
Level 57
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 7:22 PM Post #38

The first thing I thought of was snow when I saw this contest, so I went to the wardrobe and ended up with this. It's a kind Snow Queen that is delicate to the people of the Earth with her powers; but if she is angered horrible blizzards occur throughout the land. She is not a force to be messed with.

EDIT**-Fixed the picture c:
Edited By Jjabbyjj on 12/29/2013 at 8:01 PM.
Nightoftheraven
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 37
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 7:23 PM Post #39

This is Arabella, goddess of wintry nights. She lives in the southernmost point of the Arctic and watches over the land from her frosty, obsidian castle. It is said that wherever she goes, a vicious icy wind follows her and chills the bones of those around her. She is a merciless goddess and shows little tolerance for disrespect. Her heart, much like her personality, is dark and hardened. Villagers everywhere shudder at her name and often stay inside during the night, fearful of the goddess's wrath. Rumor has it that Arabella used to freeze her enemies from the inside out and use them as decorative statues in her palace. No one has confirmed this, however. No one has ever returned from Arabella's castle.

Based on the black ice rock made by Pitch and JackFrost in Rise of the Guardians
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 7:35 PM Post #40
Please don't ping me to this thread, I promise I will look at them all. :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.