Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Winter Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Icekitsune
Level 64
Season's Greeter
Threads: 31
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 5:00 PM Post #11

I love kitsunes which is why my username is based off of them. Ice happens to be my favorite element, i love the way the colors blend together. I also happen to sometimes act like a fox, and kitsunes happened to sometimes be referred to the most as females or vixens, which why i have chosen the outfit that i did. Since kitsunes are also known to have mysterious powers is why i have chosen the staff to this avatar and the mystic fire that is part of the tails.
Edited By Icekitsune on 12/30/2013 at 3:02 PM.
Kate2249
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 0
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 5:04 PM Post #12
Feralfennec
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 1
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 5:13 PM Post #13

Abandoned as a small child because of her strange tail, ears and wings, Idris soon learned to fend for herself. When she became an adult she discovered she could control fire. She had made a nice home for herself in the woods and often travelled into the nearest village to trade for food. She doesn't know who her parents are or where they have gone. To this day her life is dedicated to finding them.
XxAniraxX
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 52
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 5:13 PM Post #14

Avie isn't your average Valkyrie. Unlike the rest of her kind she prefers not to take the lives of humans to bring to the hall of the dead, instead she prefers observing the world of these wingless people. Curious of all the strange things they do. Shes seen many of the wars, had witnessed the monumental inventions, and has even experienced the thrill of a fair or two. All this has brought wisdom to Avie the wisdom that if she were to ever let it be known who she truly was she would not be accepted by all. So she continues to watch, never becoming bored of the creatures she was created to kill in the first place.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 5:16 PM Post #15

They said to never climb the western mountains in the winter, many do anyway. None have come back. Except me, I know the truth. I know about the lonely fairy, the wistling 'bird' heard above the one about to die, and of the dangers of an ice covered mountain. I'm getting ahead of myself though. I will explain from the beginning, sharing all that I know.
Years ago I came through a small village, it was winter time and they had many festivities going on. I could not bring myself to enjoy them, for I wanted to continue on my adventure. They told me not to climb the mountain pass till spring and to enjoy myself now. When I asked why I should not go, fearful looks were exchanged. The only answer that I ever got was that I did not know the mountains well enough, for the mountains are dangerous in the winter. After hearing this several times I left anyway, I was not going to sit around because of superstitious people. I had come from a land of snow, a mere mountain pass could not stop me. I began my journey through the mountains early on a bright and sunny morning and the first day nothing notable happened. I laughed at the scared villagers, and shook my head at their foolishness. Each morning I would rise, pack and press forward. The trail, so often used in the spring, was easy to follow at first. Several days in I started questioning if I was on the right path, or if I was on a path at all. More days passed, enough for me to realize that I was completely lost, and had no idea which way to go. I was lucky to have survived so long, but I was starting to realize that there was more than superstition that kept people from the mountains. I lost track of the days and ran out of food, I saw that there was no way for me to survive. Being the stubborn person I am, I pressed on. I was moving but I was out of hope, out of food, and very very sorry for the impatient and cruel person I had been. Night fell quickly and my toes started to freeze, I pushed on and cried out. "I was a cruel and impatient person and now I will be forced to live the rest of my life in a unchanging landscape, the snow and ice will be my company and my tomb!" Registered to my fate I sat down and muttered to the wind "I know my mistakes but no one will see me anymore and none will shed tears with my passing." I closed my eyes, let my breathing slow, and felt the icy cold settle into my bones. Suddenly I heard a somebody or something whistle. This was it, I was going to die, but I would not run away as many before me no... I would embrace it! I got up and ran towards the sound. Closer, I was getting closer. Suddenly the whistling stopped, I stopped as well. My breathing was heavy and the swirling snow got in my eyes. I saw a shadow of a girl with a light in her hand, this was it I'm dead, and then the world went black.
I awoke in a warm bed with a blazing fire to the side. I sure wasn't dead, but if not where was I? I girl walked in, the same whose shadow I saw before. She had beautiful light blue eyes and golden brown hair. Her dress was white with blue frills. A matching crown adorned her head and she had wings of ice blue with white edges. She offered me food and I took it. I gladly ate and let the warm soup warm me up the rest of the way. "Thank you." She smiled and whistled a tune. This one was happier than the one before, but it was clear that she was the one who whistled saved me. "Who are you?" She whistled again, and answered in a halting and unsure voice, "I am... Aisa... It is hard for me to speak this. I am fairy and helper, you no be hurt... here." She smiled at me and as she flew out the door turned to me again, "You may...leave if you like... or stay" I nodded my thanks again.
To tell you truth I never really planned to stay as long as I did, but before I knew it spring had come and gone again. I waited until next spring to leave, promising to return again. Carrying with me the knowledge that she wanted to help. She had been sorrowful to have so many people parish in the mountains, so those who she could she whistled to, to show them the right way. Either to her castle or back onto the trail. Many people though, ran away from the whistling they heard and fell or froze to death.
So if you hear the whistling of the western mountains then you might want to listen closely. You may even hear word behind the tune.
*Sorry it's so long I just got carried away XD*
Edited By Marsandin on 12/29/2013 at 6:07 PM.
Horselover
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 58
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 5:17 PM Post #16

She is a ice queen rule where there ice and snow. She don't use just use ice magic she like dark magic to. She friendly when the snow fall hard and mean when snow fall light. You never what to be around when the snow and ice is melting she goes in a rage. Her skin is near perfectly white from the ice she love. She will never hurt a animal of ice but kill a animal of fire in first sight. All ice animal love her she treat them with great respect.
PDG
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 53
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 5:19 PM Post #17
Few have traveled to the far north, a cold, harsh place where only the smartest, most adaptable (not to mention furriest) sylesti can survive. Rumors abound of a great ice dragon that reigns over the snowy peaks, ever vigilant for prey, or pretty colored sylesti she can freeze for her gallery. Rarely, she walks the earth as a woman, clad in silk, fur and frost.
Few tell her tale, likely because few have escaped her wintry domain. She is as cold and unforgiving as the lands she resides over, as beautiful as she is deadly. It is said when it is night, sometimes her flames can be seen in the sky, haunting flickers of every color imaginable. The more scientific minds say it is the aurora borealis. Some know better.

The winter has no mercy. Why should I?

Edit:
Because I saw someone else do this and liked the idea: Ny'vene incarnation. :D
Edited By PDG on 12/30/2013 at 2:03 PM.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 5:20 PM Post #18

He is Santa's little guardian angel elf - even though he's pretty much useless. He gives criticism to the toys he makes and or buys for little children - and if you do get a sucky gift, Santa probably tried sneaking on his -superuberawesomegift- to you in his sleigh full of wrapped presents.
Morrow
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 5:22 PM Post #19

The woods are deep and filled with snow,
but no one ever ventures there.
The dangers lie in fairies' groves
Ruled by monsters in the air.

You cannot go and then return
For whispered spells will make you cursed
Their icy magic soon will burn
Enough to cause your heart to burst

And in the deepest, darkest part
Lies the most wicked of them all
The fairies light her every dark
For she can make them rise and fall.

If you ever catch sight of her face
You will never again be seen
For no one can match the skill, the grace,
The power of the icy queen

The ones who have heard of her call her the Snow Goddess, worshiping her although she deserves no respect. Her powers extend beyond the limit of human imagination, and she is feared more than death by some. No one has ever heard her name because no one has gotten close enough to ask. She rules the darkest forest ever known, called the Forest of Icy Shadows. It used to be a beautiful forest, filled with light and happiness, but she used her icy magic to drain it of its liveliness. It is always winter there, and there is never any sun so it is always dark. She fills all the shadows of the forest and watches everything. The monsters behind her are the fairies that used to live in the forest happily, turned into ugly, misshapen animals fit to serve her every need. She does not abide trespassers and many travelers have been known to "disappear" strangely soon after they stumble in. The people of the nearby town swear that they have heard screams coming from that forest, late at night, followed by evil, cursed words. They have enough sense to never step foot in that dreaded forest.
Edited By Morrow on 1/3/2014 at 11:07 AM.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 5:24 PM Post #20
No, you may only have one entry.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.