Page 1 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 4:33 PM Post #1
The object of this game is to go to the Wardrobe and create the most creative avatar that you can manage! Come back to this thread afterwards and post your avatar here along with a short paragraph describing your character.

Also you are NOT allowed to use your previous entry from the last festival. You must create a new one.

Rules

1. You are allowed to dress up your avatar in any style or item from the wardrobe. You do not have to own the style or item.

2. You are only allowed to submit one entry.

3. Along with your avatar image, you must write a short paragraph about your avatar character... either by giving a back story or by talking about your inspiration for creating the avatar.

4. You can edit and change your entry, but whatever you have in the thread is what I'm using when the contest ends.

5. This ends at the end of the festival...which is January 5th at 11:59pm.

Prizes

Krinadon and I will judge the entries and choose a first, second and third place winner. Everyone who participates will receive a wheel ticket.
Dynamite
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 4:37 PM Post #2
That sounds really fun :)
Nightstalker
Level 29
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 4:37 PM Post #3
i dont know how to put a picture of my avi buti dressed my avi to look like me. its just about me. no one else. i am unique and love it. so yeah the end.
Nightstalker
Level 29
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 4:38 PM Post #4
i dont know how to put a picture of my avi buti dressed my avi to look like me. its just about me. no one else. i am unique and love it. so yeah the end.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 4:43 PM Post #5

This is Katrina. She was a normal little girl. But she had powers. But she didn't know. Year by year, they got more strong and powerful. She never realized it. One day, on her 18th birthday, something happened. Things started to freeze. Her family were frozen solid and dead. Her friends were dead, too. She ran in wretched fear for she might be next. She ran to a stream were she usually played with the nearby animals. She cried and her sad tears fell into the little stream. The stream froze when her tears touched it. She gasped through her tears and stood up. She slipped and fell onto a trunk of a tree. It froze at her touch. She looked at her hands in fear. She touched a shivering brown squirrel that was looking at her with mournful eyes. The squirrel froze. She stepped back. Katrina turned and ran. The remaining animals turned to stare at her. She started crying. The tears ran down her face and froze when they touched the ground instantly. She wept and the tears plopped on her clothes. Her clothes started to transform. Her dress grew longer and glowing lines of snowflakes swirled around her. A crown quickly formed on her head. It had a jewel in the middle. A small stick of glowing ice materialized at her fingertips. It grew till it was as long as her. A shimmering orb appeared at the top. Then, she felt a prickling sensation at her back. She felt something icy grow. She felt her back and saw wings! Icy wings. It was made of icicles. She tried gasping them. She starting going up. She flapped more and rose above. Her eyes searched the forest. Forgetting all her fear, she made a powerful gust of snowflakes and laughed. She flew higher until she reached the clouds. The wind blew at her hair. She flapped as hard as she could. Her head went through the grey clouds. Her eyes widened at the sight she saw. Everything was red, orange, and yellow. A girl sat on a throne of rubies and orange gems. She had a mean, harsh, angry look on her face.

"How could you, my sister?" The girl yelled at her.

"S-sister?" She whispered.

"Do you not remember?" The girl said and got up. A swirl of smoke and fire surrounded her.

"No. I do not." Said Katrina.

"You do not remember your sister, Trina? You do not remember me?" Said the girl, surprise on her face. The anger returned. "You have ruined the balance of nature, you idiot!" She screamed.

Trina? She thought. She backed away. Her snowflakes were still cold. "I don't know what you mean!" She cried. The other girl sighed.

"Mother and Father cast me away. They left me above in the clouds. Alone. But they kept you. Do you know how unfair that is?!" She yelled. "I traveled for years in these clouds. That's when I found my power. I visited a powerful wizard. He told me that I was Queen of the Firelands. And he showed me you. You were at home, stealing my wand!" She screamed and slapped Katrina. Katrina held her cheek. It burned from her sister's burning touch. "Do you remember now?" She whispered. Suddenly, Katrina remembered the wand in her mother's desk. Everything came back to her.

"Your my sister. Your name is Vulca. You had fire powers. I have the ice powers. Our parents erased my memory. Our parents are the Lords of Nature." She said. "Mother Nature and Father Nature." She cried out. "They planned to send us away, except The Lord of Time stopped them. He told them to keep me and you to go first." She said. "We're together again." She yelled and hugged her sister. The fire and ice sister were reunited at last.

I'm not finished yet...
Edited By Crystal25152 on 12/29/2013 at 8:13 PM.
Kate2249
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 0
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 4:45 PM Post #6
Can you enter more then once?
Dunefairy
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 4:50 PM Post #7

Deep in the frosty woods, there was a palace of ice. In this palace, there was a Queen who lived very unhappily ruling the creatures of the woods. Her name was Rosalina. She was named this because of her love for the colors red and pink, or the colors of spring. But spring never came to these woods. There was always snow. Bare trees, hibernating animals, sadness everywhere. She could never walk outside and see the colorful leaves of autumn, or the newborn baby animals in spring. She almost never saw the sun, because it was almost always covered thick with ominous clouds. In her palace, the only fun thing she ever got to do was ice skate. Since her palace was made of ice, she could go ice skating whenever she wanted. She also had a pet named Shiver. Her pet was a blue female Nephini with purple-ish wings. She followed the Queen around everywhere. And then, one day, her Shiver died of a terrible sickness, leaving her devestated and alone. To this day, the woods she lived in are still covered with frost and never see the beauty of the seasons other than winter.
Yukihoshika
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 24
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 4:51 PM Post #8

A mysterious spirit who appears to travelers lost high in the mountains. She leads those pure of heart to safety while those who harbor ill intentions are led in circles eventually abandoned and left to freeze as she fades into the falling snow. She is seen to most as a guiding angel while others call her a vengeful spirit, fearing that she will one day descend upon the nearby villages to bury them in snow.
Cat1990
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 114
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 4:53 PM Post #9

my evil snow queen. she rules over the dark Nephini with her dark powers and she shows no mercy to her enemys
Spooks
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 11
Posted: 12/29/2013 at 5:00 PM Post #10

Whats better than a cute reindeer? Xmas may be over but the festive cheer is still in the air.
Plus reindeers are cute and who does not like to see someone dressed up a fluffy critter?

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.