Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Winter Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dreamstallion
Level 58
Threads: 3
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 5:47 PM Post #91

Inspiration for her came from Elsa in the new Disney movie Frozen.
xXKaitoXx
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 3
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 7:49 PM Post #92
finally my internet is working good enough to make an avi xD anyway here she is:

I based this avi off of one of my characters from the book I wrote about a 2 years ago. It's about girl from a small town that's in the middle of a ongoing war. This is the first book I ever wrote and it really means a lot to me so I really wanted to make an avi that reminded me of her.

A little about the Story:
she (and others) have dragons that were once meant to just be simple pets and companions, but evil soon corrupted the hearts of some Riders and their dragons, and this is what started the war. All she's ever wanted was for the people and dragons to live together in peace like they used to. So now it's up to our Hero to stop this war, save the world and all the Dragons before it's too late!

One day i hope to actually make this avi!!! <3
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 9:33 PM Post #93

So this is my avatar entry! I've always liked dragons and lore, so I decided to do a Dragoon avatar. About her:

This is Kalores Highwind, one of the few and possibly only Dragoons in Sylestia. She was trained in the art of the Dragoon by one of the last remaining ancient Sylestian Dragons. The dragons of old watched over the land since time immemorial, and so too did her mentor pass on this task to her. As Sylestia has had dramatic events unfolding in more recent months, Kalores has sprung into action to protect the world she loves; battling bandits, stopping rogue mages, and restoring lost items of power to name a few. Those that have managed to survive an encounter with her and have an eye for the mystical have sworn they have seen an aura around her resembling that of the ancient dragons...
Everlost
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 116
Posted: 1/3/2014 at 10:24 AM Post #94

Eima was once a simple goat. That's right, a goat. She was cared for by a loving family. She was well fed and well housed. Everything was perfect for Eima. Then, one day, a blizzard came. It was the worst Eima had ever seen. The wind howled and the snow flew. The poor goat couldn't see a foot in front of her. She hates to admit it, but she panicked. Any goat would! She began to kick and scream and through herself around her pen in an effort to get out. Finally, the door to her pen snapped open and she shot out of the barn.

Eima quickly became lost. She couldn't see anything! She continually ran into trees and bumped into rocks. Suddenly, the winds stopped. There wasn't anymore snow blowing in her face. The world was black, not white! She had unknowingly walked into a cave. She continued to plod deeper and deeper into the cave, not knowing what else to do.

Before she knew it, she was in a large cavern. Light dimly glowed from crystals embedded in the wall. She stared in awe at this amazing sight. She stepped forward but stopped when she stepped on something. The goat looked down to see a red and white staff lying on the ground. She nuzzled it and a bright red light burst from the gem it held. The light swirled around her and lifted her into the air. When it set her down again, she was standing on two legs. Black hair cascaded down her back, lightly brushing her newly made wings. Two horns sat on her head, just above her two fuzzy ears. She looked down at the staff, once again in awe. The now-transformed goat-girl bent down and picked up the staff. Once she touched the object red light began to dance around her. She laughed and ran out of the cave. The blizzard had stopped, replaced by a lightly falling snowfall. It blanketed the world, turning it all white and beautiful. She breathed in the fresh, snowy smell and began to frolic in the woods.

Ever since that day no such blizzard has ever taken Sylestia. The snowfalls were always light and beautiful. Why? Because Eima, the girl who was once a goat, now ran through the woods. She spreads cheer and Winter Spirit wherever she goes.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 1/3/2014 at 2:03 PM Post #95

It's Marth from fire emblem. He is a prince who tries to reclaim his kingdom. ^.^
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Marth
Kurama
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 19
Posted: 1/3/2014 at 10:01 PM Post #96
I know this is way longer than a short paragraph... so you don't have to read it! Basically, this avatar is the spirit that brought colour into the world, and painted the land with her happiness and mischief! Her name is Art, obviously. She's named after the sorcerer who took his life to create her, Artemis the Wise.

I only did this backstory because I felt like it... I was bored and got carried away. ^__^"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About a thousand or so years ago, people lived happily in a monochrome world, filling their days with farming, sword-fighting, qitari riding, reading and other such things. The majority of the people were happy occupying themselves with such tendencies, and needed nothing more, for that was all they knew. However, one day a small girl came into the world, who went by the name of Dawn. Dawn was a rather 'peculiar' child to her neighbouring townsfolk, but in reality, she was normal. Her only difference was that she tended to become extrememely nervous at times, and she wouldn't know why herself, either. She came from a rather poor farming family, so her family didn't have much money to see what exactly was the cause of this anxiety.

Dawn, also unlike the others, wasn't interested in the average hobbies that most people were into - often she became bored, and her parents suspected this was the cause of the panic attacks she had, and so they would confront her with a new activity to try out each day, in a desperate attempt to stop these breakouts.

Unfortunately for them, their child wasn't interested in any of those hobbies - while they may have cured her of boredom for a while, they just weren't for her. About a year passed before they realized that it wasn't her boredom causing her all of the stress she had pent up.

A few months later in January, she went outside, and lay down on the grass, looking at a vast field of flowers, trees and even a river. Then, a strange sensation came to her after she surveyed the scene, then looked up at the clouds. Dawn picked up a stick nearby, and ran over to the farm, where she held the stick firmly and moved it through the soil, essentially creating shapes and lines until they resembled the scene she saw before. Once she was content with this illusion of sorts, she scurried over to her house, where her parents saw her smiling. They smiled back and looked at each other, happy that their daughter had found something new to do! When they saw her 'masterpiece', they were at first confused until they looked again, and recognized that it was the scene from behind their house.

Another year or two passed, and Dawn began to have more nervous breakdowns again. By this age, she had found and befriended a few sylesties, which she each named after her first piece of art:
Cloud the Aurleon, River the Kelpari, and Leaf the Zolnixi. Anyway, back to the main story. Dawn gathered supplies and headed out with her three sylesties across the land, to find a powerful enough sorcerer to help her cure this 'sickness' she had. She travelled over mountains, through deserts, forests, waded through a swamp at one point, and along the way of course, went to different villages, stocking up on food. She still hadn't found a powerful sorcerer though, as they were usually hard to find and lived in secluded places. So the next place she went to, was an immense jungle full of extremely dangerous obstacles and an array of wildlife. It almost pained her that she wasn't able to create images in the dirt, like she always did back at home. But she trudged on, hacking through the overgrowth that was splayed in every direction. It would have been easier to see what she was doing, but this world was monochrome, and without variety in colour. Everything was dull, and the same.

It took her a countless amount of time, but she eventually ran out of supplies. She had considered heading back several times, but then what would be the point of that? She had looked pretty much everywhere except here. Granted, it would be a lot easier if she had magic. But she didn't. With her last effort, she spent one more hour traversing through the forest, then collapsed.

When she awoke, she was in a house, with an old man looking at her, holding a staff between his two hands and wearing a thick robe made of the finest silk. He sighed, and spoke.
"Ohhh... you're awake, young one. I found you collapsed on the ground, with your three sylesties."
"Wait, are you by any chance a sorcerer? I came here for help..." Dawn yawned, half impatiently and half tiredly.
"I am the sorcerer Artemis... I deduce you were looking for me. I looked through your mind, child... and I can already tell what you seek. However, I am in my dying days, and I fret that I may be unable to survive fulfilling your wish."
"Then... what do I do?"
"Nothing. I will do the rest. I found what was putting you at ease... you are unhappy with this boring, monochrome world. You wish for more variety, even though you do not know what it looks like. I feel for your wish, therefore, I will try my best to grant it... I won't survive, but I will create new life with the last of my power."

And with that, Dawn was hushed, as the man cast a spell - he used the last of his power and life force to create a new being, one who could help Dawn with making her wish a reality. A new spirit was born, governing all types of colour and most importantly, painting the land with them and creating a new practice, in the old artist's name. Her name... was Art.
Dawn somehow knew this, and she gaped at the newborn spirit's vividly coloured, yet odd outfit. In one hand she had a paintbrush, at the tip gleaming with all the colours of the rainbow - with the other, she conjured a spell that let Dawn and her sylesties all follow her through the sky as she darted up in the air with the spirit - and before Dawn knew it, her sylesties now had coloured coats of fur, and Dawn herself now had colour on herself. Art zoomed down to the ground, hovering just above it, and trailed her paintbrush along the surface, making the colour spread throughout the land.

Now, Dawn wasn't gaping - she was smiling, and laughing. This was what she had been longing for all this time - colour.

Edited By Kurama on 1/3/2014 at 10:05 PM.
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 1/3/2014 at 10:20 PM Post #97

This is the dark winged angel. Fallen from the heavens, outcast and disgraced for her imperfections. Her wings are stained red from all that she has endured. She roams in the limbo between our world and her own. Bruised and broken but not defeated. She has chosen to rule over her own kingdom and create her own destiny. She is not only the symbol of hurt and pain, but also of endurance and strength. A survivor of her own demons, she will continue to wander searching for something more than the hollowness she once almost let consume her.
MakeshiftDemon
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 52
Posted: 1/3/2014 at 10:54 PM Post #98

I based my Avatar off of one of my characters named Mika~

Mika lives in a town where demons and humans can live in harmony undisturbed. She works in town as the local farmer, but she also grows flowers and fruit to help feed the town. Attached to her home is a store where she sells her produce. She lives with her lazy assassin boyfriend, Ace, who would be hibernating right around now. Her closest friend, Onyx, use to live with her as well but she moved out when she started feeling like a 3rd wheel. Mika is taking a break from her job right now because obviously you can't grow anything in the winter.
SoulMuncher
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 22
Posted: 1/3/2014 at 10:54 PM Post #99
This Avatar is based off of my original character

Ellery Cyprus, one of many fairy-folk in the world. Though Ellery doesn't look too much like a fairy, there is an earthy look about him. Ellery has earth-based powers that allow him to grow plants, vines, and herbs. The bigger the plant however, the more energy he has to use which can leave him exhausted.

Ellery lives in a secret town filled with other fantasy folk and humans. In town, he works at a flowershop with an adorable platinum blonde demon girl and her boyfriend. He resides in a cottage-looking house, and shares his home with two demons, one of which he is smitten with.The inside and outside are covered in vines and plants alike. One of his plants, Aloysius has a mind of it's own and often causes harmless trouble for Ellery.

Ellery is shy and soft spoken, so he often stays out of conflicts unless he feels necessary to intervene. Having antlers at the top of his head makes it hard getting in and out of doorways. Sometimes he forgets they exist and ends up getting stuck in the doorway until his housemates can rescue him.

Reference of him (and his housemate-crush) here >u<

HibernusMortis
Level 60
Mojo Master
Threads: 7
Posted: 1/4/2014 at 11:17 AM Post #100
Love that parody
corncob shank and a stolen nose... classic :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.