Players 2,294 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,270,953 2,096
Generated 656,538 23
Captured 1,192,865 538
Bred 6,421,455 1,535
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 6 1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rhondehiem
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 2
Posted: 11/1/2020 at 3:58 PM Post #51

Cassia appraised the graveyard with a careful eye. Amaranthine had slipped her lead again and hidden among the gravestones, so somewhere out in the grassy field was a fluffy purple pain. Cassia turned her head to exchange a glance with Viola, the Nephini that for some reason had decided Cassia's shoulder was the best place to nap. Cassia sighed, sometimes being a magician wasn't worth the hassle. Half the time you're trying to get your act to go smoothly, the other half you're hunting your hyperactive familiar/assistant through a field of graves, dodging irritated Ryori and trying not to accidently summon a monstrous Ny'vene. Honestly, who leaves half-charged spell circles just laying around where anyone could stumble into them!

Cassia saw a flash of purple in the corner of her vision and spun, casting out a glittering net of dust. A high pitched yelp and grumble later and Amaranthine was back by her side, fur slightly matted and covered in leaves, and panting in satisfied exhaustion.

Cassia sighed and gave Amaranthine a small grin. Sometimes a good ramble through a Ryori infested graveyard was just the thing needed.
Mightyspirit
Level 48
Frosty Hands
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/1/2020 at 4:13 PM Post #52
Archdruid Maya

One day, when Maya went outside to feed the animals, only her squirrel friend Chip was there. She was worried for all her other forest friends. She asked Chip where they were. He said he didn't know where they were, and that he was worried for them too. Maya decided to try and find them to see if they were okay. Chip said that he wanted to come. So at noon they set off to find their friends.

After a while, they came upon a little cabin in a large hollowed out tree trunk. A home just like Maya's. Outside there was someone sitting on a little bench. He waved at them and motioned for them to come closer. As Maya walked to the porch, Chip sensed something was wrong. Then, out of the middle of nowhere a flash of light came down on them. Maya started running to the cabin. John let her inside the cabin, but said he wouldn't be having any squirrels in his house. Maya pleaded to let Chip stay inside. "Fine," he replied. "But you have to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble. Now, I'm gonna go check what happened."
When she went out after a while, all she saw was a path. She followed it and it led her back home where she saw someone's weapon- a sword, leaning against the sofa. She wondered whose sword it was. That's when she saw a woman sitting on her chair drinking coffee. Something seemed familiar about her, but Maya wasn't sure what. Then the woman ran to Maya, grabbed her sword, and tried to hit her. But Maya blasted the woman into another dimension. She was never to be seen again. Then Maya went back outside and saw that all the animals in the forest were there waiting for Maya to give them their food.
Edited By Mightyspirit on 11/1/2020 at 4:16 PM.
Valeriem205
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 62
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 1:01 AM Post #53

This is my Fall Fest Character. I imagine this character to be the demon inside my head, whispering horrible things in my ears. She has a Dream Stealer companion who takes my good dreams and replaces it with the horrors that I see when I close my eyes at night. Her face is hidden to show my insecurities of my face and when the cloth falls off, the eyes are bottomless pits of tears and darkness, threatening to swallow you whole and make you emotionless. The demon tail is used to pierce your heart when any emotion is felt and re-break it. She follows me everywhere and haunts my days with her shadow. Her mouth is stitched shut to remind me not to speak up or say things that make me look weak. She smiles for she knows that I can't stay quiet and the pain of ripping the stitches free to speak each time is slowly making me grow quiet. The ghosts that follow her are those of my past selves, who each changed to fit someone else's normal or image of me. She is always there, waiting for me to mess up so she can tell me I am a horrible person and that I should know better. She is only destroyed by an act of love, which is torture to wait for. So she will always be peering over my shoulder, waiting to make her next move. She is the demon of my head and she is the idea of a demon for everyone.
Blixlove
Level 42
Threads: 17
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 7:08 AM Post #54

Going to the pumpkin patch

When this little girl was told she was going to the pumpkin patch she could not hold her exiement! She emediatly changed into her most pumpkin like clothes. When she got there she searched and searched for the perfect pumpkin. And found a cute pumpkin friend instead!
Edited By Blixlove on 11/3/2020 at 11:07 PM.
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 1:34 PM Post #55
~Crimson Reaper~

Everyone knows of Bloody Mary, or the Grim Reaper, even Jack the Ripper. But the Crimson Reaper is unlike them all. While they kill merely for sport and excitement, enjoying the sport of murder, she kills for the passion of it. While they feel the adrenaline and joy when their targets fall, the Crimson Reaper loves the thrum of her own blood in her own veins as she delights in her kill. She transitions weapons between each kill, making each one unique and to their own. The graceful arc of a body falling to the ground? Another beautiful movement she delights in. So what do you think? Should she be feared any more than the rest? Or not? Only she knows.

Edited By Miroh on 11/30/2020 at 12:34 PM.
Torey
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 66
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 10:03 PM Post #56
Invader Xem

"Hello, human-things! It is I, the magnificent Invader Xem, and I have come to tell you that your puny realm of Sylestia doesn't stand a chance against the Gherkin Armada... as soon as they get here...Gah! I'm sure they're coming...EVENTUALLY!"
Katty
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 204
Posted: 11/3/2020 at 6:10 AM Post #57
The "Cursed" Elf

My life started the same way all others do. I came into the world quietly and made a huge fuss after. When i opened my eyes the midwives gasped in shock for my curse was apparent inside my eyes. My mother was a priestess and swore up and down that she was untouched still. The fact she could still do magic spoke the truth for her as only the pure can wield magic in my world.

I was born a twin, my sister looks just like our mother. She has the same blue eyes and tanned complexion. She doesnt have stones thrown at her as she walks through the village like i do. Little do they know the power i can wield, if they did they wouldnt throw stones.... they would hide.

I can see paths into the future and I can see my time is coming. I will build an army with my blood and everyone that has ever wronged me will regret it. They will beg me for forgiveness and i will have the power to decide whether or not to forgive them. I havent decided what i will do yet, i dont think i can forgive them their sins but only time will tell.

Shush now you only have to fear me if you have committed sins against me if you are a friend you can join my army when we crush the world beneath our feet ^-^ Till then watch your step
Jademeka
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/3/2020 at 4:59 PM Post #58

Trick or Terror

As stars stretch across the sky
On the dark Halloween night,
A mischievous fairy hurries home
And giggles as he dresses to fright.

He transforms himself in a flash,
From a friendly fairy to a blazing terror.
He's dressed in mismatched oranges,
Unaware of this minor error.

He scoops up his faithful pet,
Cidael the giant cicada.
Then he flutters off with a
Cheeky gleam of eyes reseda.

He hides himself on a well-travelled path,
Settling down his blazing orbs.
He awaits a trick-or-tricking passerby,
Then pops out and makes sure the shock absorbs.

He falls back into the bushes,
Laughing with glee.
Then he does it again,
Giggling as his victims flee.

Then comes an un-costumed teenager,
Simple clothes adorning the wearer.
Nylph attempts to scare him.
"Oh, it's the Trick or Terror."

Nylph scowls, unpleased that the boy
Merely said those few words.
Then he bounds away quickly,
Hiding from oncoming trick-or-treat herds.

The mischievous fairy spends the night
Scaring the wits out of others.
It's his time to be reckless.
He even scares kids' mothers.

And when people stop coming,
He heads back to his home.
He slips inside silently
And circles the wooden dome.

At last his coordinated brother arrives,
And he's let into their room.
His burning flames light up
The room's dark gloom.

"You're such a child,
Brother, mischief bearer.
Halloween's supposed to be fun.
Oh, but you're the Trick or Terror."

Nylph Gardwing is a troublesome fairy, belonging to the honorable Woodweather colony. He's notorious for his annual Halloween activity of scaring trick-or-treaters. He's been doing it for centuries in spite of his colony higher-ups, including his older brother Sade Gardwing, disapproving of it. Nylph has gained the title of Trick or Terror, something he's proud of. So he continues to do it every year, dressing up in his scariest outfit. He's really not that good at colour-coordination, so quite often his clothes don't match very well. However terrible his costume is, he still manages to get screams. He always brings his cicada Cidael for company.
Clearpool
Level 42
Corporal
Threads: 1
Posted: 11/4/2020 at 10:31 AM Post #59

I'm tired of being the villain. I'm tired of the screams when I walk through the city. Don't they know I'm trying to help them? I want to take away the evil spirits of the world and all they do when they see me is throw things and shout curses. I wish I could not be who I am. I want to throw my lantern against the ground and walk away, but I know I have to stay. I have to endure this pain and sadness for the good of the world.
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 38
Posted: 11/5/2020 at 11:05 AM Post #60

He had only shown love. He never wanted this.
He looked at his next victim and tears came to his eyes. He shook, feeling the stare of his oppressors burning into his back. If he didn't do this, thousands would pay. The kind eyes that looked up at him begged for the mercy they deserved. He silently begged for this creature's understanding.
How did it come to this? Why did it have to happen? He brought the whip down. He flinched at the screams. He never got used to the suffering.
He had been turned into a monster.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.