Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/28/2020 at 6:14 AM Post #91

El'Dealla The Protector of Fall

Come September, as the leaves start to turn color and all the woodland and meadow animals ready themselves for the coming cold, El'dealla arrives in a flurry of golden-colored leaves. She is the protector of all things Fall, making sure everyone and thing are ready for the cold snows and ice of winter. Her companion and best friend is a winter child with a heart of gold, Peacock. He helps her understand the force of winter and the needs of the inhabitants.
Stupic
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 4
Posted: 11/28/2020 at 2:20 PM Post #92

"Who? Who in their right mind tries to cut down an ent? Whoever it was knew what they were doing, or had syrup for brains, because only magical axes can cause us this much harm. They didn't even have the decency to wait until fall was over, they just chopped my branches off in the middle of our showiest time of year, right in the middle of the golden leaves competition. It took me all year to grow those leaves just right and for what? Some corroded piece of metal that destroyed my face? Left me with, ugh, human, features? This is the worse fall ever. I swear that if I ever find that woodchopper I'm going to return the favor."

"But who am I kidding? This hair is just as bright as my leaves were. Maybe revenge isn't the way. I mean, at least I have the ax. No more harm will come from this blade, not on my watch, and I can always grow more leaves for next year. Still, this was a major letdown. Watch where you're cutting next time."
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 11/28/2020 at 4:16 PM Post #93

The Ghost Tamer
Liberates the fallen spirits and cleanses their souls. The sound of the bells on her feet calm the ghosts. The gourd houses spirits. The Ryori is her companion that helps her communicate with the undead.
Edited By Taptothebeat on 11/28/2020 at 4:19 PM.
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 11/29/2020 at 4:51 PM Post #94

This witch is known for taking part in necromancy during the full moons in the sylesti graveyards.
Dreamfyre
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 30
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 8:59 AM Post #95

Iset, a priestess who served the Sun God Ra, was tricked into being a vessel for the Chaos Demon Apophis. No one knows he is pulling her strings, apart from her feline companion and assistant, Zahra. Will that be enough to save the world from eternal darkness, and her soul from damnation?
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 10:38 AM Post #96
Sususze Huzisre

Satan's circus has come to town and you are all invited to see! And the star of the show is none other than his "faithful" companion, Sususze Huzisre. The young demoness may fly the trapeze during the day, but the night shows is where she performs her true magic. Creating beautiful, yet dangerous spells and summoning terrifyng familiars from unspeakable places to just to create chaos. From producing harmless Wil O' Wisp to dance through the circus tent to summoning savage hellhounds to swallow the crowd alive, this seductive beauty is skilled at what she does which keeps the people coming. However, funnily enough, the audience seem to come out of the show completely shocked. Well, if they come out at all...
Elyiana
Level 53
Trickster
Threads: 72
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 12:09 PM Post #97

Cornstalk Fairy

A tiny pixie who roams the fields,
this little creature helps with the yields.
She lives beneath the corn plant leaves,
With walls of stalks, and leafy eaves.
When it is time for crops to harvest,
Her fariy friends will work their hardest,
To quickly fly with all her fellows,
To paint the corn red, brown, and yellow!

Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 12:56 PM Post #98

A small village near Astryl's Tranquility awoke one morning to see a carnival had arrived. The excitement of the villagers could hardly be contained as nothing so grand would ever usually come visit. The carnival master stood up on a stage in the middle of town and people gathered with great curiosity to hear what she was going to say.

"Come one! Come all! Come see the great Soul Eclipse Carnival! There are sights and sounds that are sure to amaze! Rides and attractions sure to die for! Come this evening and bring your families and friends! I promise it will be the greatest spectacle you'll see for the rest of your lives!"
FierePepr
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 301
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 12:59 PM Post #99

The Baku

Call her name thrice and she will devour the fear that lies in your mind. The nightmare swirling in your head that repeats itself over and over and over every night until you can't take it any longer. You call for her to save you, to swallow the darkness that traps you. You run from the demons in your head but they are always faster, scratching your eyes and ripping your heart out, leaving you bleeding out for what feels like eternity.
You call for her again. The nightmare continues. You feel the cold stare of death. He's ready to pull you to the underworld to be tormented by every soul that resides there. You've seen and felt this all before. The nightmare won't stop.
You call her name a third time. She appears. Ethereal and beautiful and terrifying. You've heard the stories of what happens when your dreams don't satisfy her. You've seen the lifeless husks of those who called her too often. Their hopes and dreams and life force sucked away with the nightmare. But you can't live through this torment any longer. She comes closer to you, her freezing eyes locking with yours. The pain inflicted on you by the demon's claws starts to fade away. You feel relief for the first night in months, you feel like you are whole again. The nightmare fades away, filling your mind with peace. But she doesn't stop. She isn't full yet. The feeling of being whole is quickly replaced by an indescribable emptiness. You aren't scared, you've already lost yourself. You don't have anything left to feel. You don't have anything. You aren't anyone.
Jennia
Level 75
Grand Protector
Threads: 42
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:13 PM Post #100

The Serpent in the Shadows--a name only ever whispered in fear. Some said he only existed in legend, a boogeyman and nothing more. Those that believed in his existence still disagreed on who he was, or what his appearance meant. Some said he was a demon. Some claimed he was a mighty sorcerer. Some spoke of his eyes to mean that he was a Ny'vene taken human form. It was whispered that his blade always struck true, and that the only thing that could strike him down was the very sword he wielded.

If you meet him on a moonless night, eyes red as blood and sword glowing with dark energy, perhaps you'll try to ask him those questions...and survive long enough to hear his answer.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.