Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 10:08 AM Post #41

Sure, it doesn't seem like a scary, Halloween-worthy activity to walk around a peaceful field with some nice scenery, twittering birds, and a castle in the background, but it won't be long before you find out why everyone has warned you to stay far away from this area. If you hear some frantic piano keys playing and see a red dot shining on you...yeah, you're probably dead already. Unless you're that crazy guy that keeps running after them holding a pot lid.
(I don't know if this kind of reference is really allowed for this contest...or how many people will understand, but I had a lot of fun making it!)
Edited By Anemochory on 11/25/2020 at 3:52 PM.
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 10:46 AM Post #42
Nox The Venomous

Nox, although born human, is not considered as such anymore. She lost her sight in a house fire as a child and has covered her scarred face ever since. Her parents cast her into a stream, hoping to drown her after seeing her newly burnt face. She was rescued by two toxic Morkko's and was raised by them. After spending so much time around the venom-covered animals her body and spirit began to mutate. She gained goat legs, pointed ears, and most importantly, magic. She now roams the forest with her familiars, using her ears as her eyes, attacking anyone who comes close, to protect herself from being hurt by humans again.
Ne0nNy
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 92
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 2:13 PM Post #43

Drani the Decider

Drani is the deciding soul that chooses whether or not a soul can go into heaven or the underworld. He wears a cloth over his eyes and only listens to the sins they have committed in the overworld during their time. If he believes they deserve to be free, he sends them up, and if they need to be disciplined, they go down into the underworld. He is the representation of Lady Justice, and weighs their life dependent on their actions that led them to this moment. He takes no stand in whether to decide to be an angel or demon, so he is ultimately neutral for the remaining time of his soul.
Edited By Ne0nNy on 11/30/2020 at 12:53 PM.
Arkhantha
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 36
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 2:48 PM Post #44
Every year on halloween as the veil thins she comes out to help guide lost souls on their way. Past carved pumpkins, candles and food left out on window sills. She takes her time especially for pets that have to leave their owners, forming closure as they go.

Armaita guardian of the Veil

Soulshard
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 55
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 4:11 PM Post #45

based on Sally

Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 6:11 PM Post #46
The Girl (Based on the Monster/Creature known as an Aswang)

When you met her, she was absolutely gorgeous. An absolute sight to see.

You were at a butchers shop. Looking around. Seeing if there was anything worth buying. You heard a voice call out to you, asking if perhaps you needed some help. That was when you met the girl.

It was hard to believe at first. This beautiful girl was working as a butcher. She was such a peculiar girl to you. She seemed so gentle and sweet. It was hard to believe it was actually her holding the cleaver that had just chopped into the hunk of meat before you.

Though the most peculiar feature she happened to have was blood red eyes. When you peered into her eyes, you saw a reflection that was reversed. You stared into those eyes, your own image upside down and peering back at you.

You didn't buy any of her meat that day. Something just didn't seem right. Perhaps you were just paranoid.

For the next few weeks you began to visit that shop. Talking to the girl. And eventually it was decided you'd stop by her shop one night and see a movie with her.

The night of this planned get together, you had an odd feeling within the pit of your stomach. It made you feel sick.

Though this feeling prompted you to peak into the window of the shop after you arrived. And when you did, you saw a ghastly sight.

The beautiful girl had become an old and disheveled hag. She was putrid. Wings adorned her back, and her skin was a color that one could imagine rot to be. She looked like the living dead.

Terrified, you ran off from that shop. You'd never go back. Never.

Thank goodness you never consumed the meat at her butchers shop. Had you done so, you'd be an Aswang just as she.
Earthtojen
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 67
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 6:46 PM Post #47

Lilith Loved Halloween. Not for the normal things, trick or treating, candy, or dressing up, none of that. It was that only day she could leave the house, well, after the attack anyhow. she will never forget that night. She goes out, because people think the exposed bone and blood is fake, that Its makeup. But to Lilith, its a reminder of that night....that night that occurred 200 years ago. She never healed, physically. Her wounds still bleed. Her memories still haunt her. She spends her days in her home with her bats. The only things that aren't scared of her. She tried to go out before now, but people ran. They shouted and screamed. To them, she was a monster. Something she knew she would be forever. The payment for the mistake she made.
Edited By Justjen on 10/30/2020 at 6:49 PM.
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Threads: 11
Posted: 10/31/2020 at 5:19 PM Post #48
Nebula

She's fading. Ever fading. Why? She can't figure it out.

Nebula is the guardian, the protector, of the mountains. Many animals live on her vibrant peaks, calling themselves protected. And protected they are. She sings to them, heals them, dances with them. So her mountains, called "Nebula Peaks", are a safe haven for lost and wounded Sylesties, from the fiercest Morkko to the gentlest Bulbori.

She has tended to her mountains for almost a thousand years, and she's not expecting anything to change. But one day, it did.
The moon was blocked by silvery wisps of clouds, casting the night into absolute darkness. Nebula backed away under a tree, gently ushering her friends behind her. But when a streak of lightning, green lightning, lit up the sky in a horribly menacing way, she cried for them to run. The Sylesties and other regular animals dashed for the safety of a warm cave, staying ever cautious and worried.
Then a sinister being floated down at the exact same time the lightning struck across the sky. But Nebula only caught a glimpse of a scarred, leering face before they screamed a curse and disappeared.
When they were gone, the night turned back to normal, and the animals came back out. It seemed as if nothing had happened.

But after fifty years, Nebula began to grow worried. Her tiger-like companion, who was bright blue, began to become slightly transparent as the days went on. Then she realized that she, too, was disappearing. Her once beautiful and defined wings were slowly turning smoky and astral, starting from the part where it connected with her back. Her graceful fingertips started to fade into a smoky nothingness.
Nebula wants to find out what's going on. But will she survive to?
Edited By Fififace on 10/31/2020 at 5:21 PM.
Winterflower
Level 75
Maw-nster Masher
Threads: 32
Posted: 11/1/2020 at 1:07 AM Post #49

I approached a creaky black door, unsure of what to do I tapped on the door. 3 times I knocked, a few minutes went by and I was almost sure no one would answer, but just as I was turning away the door creaked and slid open just a sliver. I heard a mysterious voice say " my, my aren't you a pretty little fox. "Vulnyx" I said quietly, "hmm?" Said the voice. " I'm a vulnyx not a fox. " "Well then isn't that even better? I've seen many foxes and cats in my day but a Vulnyx, why that is something new! Now let me open the door a bit bigger so I can get a better look at you" The door flew open revealing an old looking witch with a bright crooked smile. Suddenly confetti filled the air and candy tossed around. Well I wish you a

Happy Halloween!

(Please excuse any spelling mistakes or weird grammar, my spellcheck is evil)
Aquadragon8
Level 18
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/1/2020 at 3:03 AM Post #50

This is Ryo the Satyr. Despite his disturbing appearance, he will imprison any spirits that harm a being from the overworld. He will also care for any being that has been hurt until they are better. The creature behind him is a demon that has agreed to work for him in exchange for freedom.

You are walking down the street on halloween night. You're going to your friends house, since no one can go trick-or-treating this year. Suddenly, a tall, dark figure confronts you. You can't really make out its features, but it doesn't seem very happy. It leaps towards you, but another glowing figure appears. Tears stream out of your eyes from the light, and you black out. A few hours later, you wake up in a colourless room with a black goblin-like creature standing over you. It shouts, "Ryo, it's awake!" a strange-looking goat-man walks into the room, and you back against the wall. The stranger advances. To your surprise, he holds out a spoon full of golden liquid. "Drink." he says, and tips it into your mouth. It tastes bitter, and for a moment you think you've been poisoned, but afterwards you feel a lot better.

(I'll finish it later)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.