Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Snowdrop
Level 75
Brosilla's Minion
Threads: 54
Posted: 11/25/2020 at 4:08 PM Post #81
The Demon Queen

She lived in Sweet Blossom Orchard, tending to flowers gently. One day, she met a man and instantly fell in love. She thought he loved her too. It was arranged that they would marry in Sweet Blossom Orchard at 4 o'clock. Not wanting to be late, she arrived at 3:50. The groom did not come at 4, nor after that. The bride waited for hours, until she knew he would not come. Heartbroken with grief, she tortured and tormented anyone who crossed her path. Sobbing, she locked the door to her house. She heard a heavy crash and turned around. She fell backwards, a scream residing in her. Anger flew from her spirit, and she went to hell. There, she had all of the demons bow to her- none dared to cross her. Each Hallows Eve, her spirit traveled to the Sweet Blossom Orchard, seeking revenge.
Edited By CuteSeal126 on 11/27/2020 at 10:29 AM.
Lunadove
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 174
Posted: 11/25/2020 at 4:48 PM Post #82

This is the maple leaf fairy:

The maple leaf fairy lived in a forest where all would live in harmony, the season always fall. but no one else dared go there since they didn't know where it was good or bad that in the middle of the night the center of the forest would glow a deadly flaming orange, just for a few minutes before the night was once again pitch black. what would you think if a forest began to glow a laming orange?

(not supposed to be scary just to be fun and fall themed!)
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 11/25/2020 at 11:10 PM Post #83

No Shave November dude in quarantine
Edited By Watercolors on 11/25/2020 at 11:11 PM.
Ryuux
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 20
Posted: 11/26/2020 at 1:15 AM Post #84

Once a mighty storm witch; now a mere graveyard patroller.

Once feared by all that knew her name; now her existence hidden from all that lives.

Once swept through the land, ravaging and instilling fear through howling winds; now forced stay within the boundaries of the graveyard.

Once roamed the land free, without any restraints; now only allowed to release her winds once a year.

Once knew all that was; now her winds report to her the few things they see.

And that is why, every fall, her winds stream through the land in the form of spirits, otherwise known as ghosts, to implant fear in place of their mistress; and that is why, every fall, she moans in remembrance of her past, others mistaking her for the undead.

One day, she knows she will be free again; free to ride the roiling winds; free to take her revenge..

(I don't know what is it between me and purple; strange addiction o.O)
Edited By Starrytae7 on 11/26/2020 at 1:15 AM.
Aerii
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 96
Posted: 11/26/2020 at 9:53 PM Post #85

The Banshee Bride
The tale speaks of a bride preparing for her wedding day. Two nights before her marriage, she could hear the screams. Following her, following her, following her. She never paid them any heed. She went about her evening finishing up her plans to marry, never knowing that the screams were for her, the screams of a banshee. The next night, she heard the screams again though louder. They were coming closer but still she didn't mind them. Her wedding was the next night and that was more important. Suddenly, the screams were right beside her, ringing her ears. She passed out. When she next woke, she realized she would be late to her own wedding. She dressed hurriedly and rushed to the chapel. She made it just in time... but something was wrong. Everyone she spoke to didn't hear her, they couldn't see her either. She then remembered the screams the night before and knew what it meant. She opened her own mouth and let out a horrendous scream of her own, cementing her afterlife. She became a Banshee Bride, wandering forever waiting to marry, but letting out ear piercing screams when she would realize she never would.
Edited By Aerimistress on 11/26/2020 at 9:57 PM.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 371
Posted: 11/27/2020 at 7:47 AM Post #86

"Welcome, weary traveler," comes a honeyed voice from deep within the apothecary, "I commend you for finding me. Please, come in."

The shadows threaten to engulf you as you take a hesitant step into the darkness. Remember why you're here, you remind yourself. Taking a deep breath, which soon proved to be a mistake as the pungent smell of herbs and something not quite alive hit your nose, you make your way deeper into apothecary.

At the back of the shop, you see a figure dressed in exotic garbs emerge from the shadows, a glowing spiritbeast prowling at her feet. Gathering up your courage, you manage to squeak out, "I was told you could help me."

The figure stepped forward revealing glowing runes etched into her skin. She looks you over for a long minute, then smiled an unnerving smile, not unlike how a cat looks at its prey as it contemplates how to best play with it. "Not many make it this far. I assume you're familiar with my...terms." Ignoring your attempts to speak, she continues, "I can make you a potion for anything your imagination can conjure, but my side effects will be...unpredictable. Do you accept my terms?"

Ignoring the twisted feeling in your gut, you shakily nod.

The figure flashed another feline smile. "So, what is it that you desire?"
Unstaeble
Level 75
Stoneheart Savior
Threads: 138
Posted: 11/27/2020 at 6:43 PM Post #87

Amaris, the Moon's Giver
As the the days grow shorter, Amaris travels through the leaf-littered forests in search of the homes of others and lays out Protections to ward off the evil spirits and beings seeking revenge on innocent people, particularly around Halloween when the spell that keeps monsters separated from the human world. While you're wondering down the gravel roads you may find small carvings in the dirt between patches of brushed aside leaves, or notice a small jar wrapped in feathers swaying from the bare branches of a tree. A small dusty mirror to expose any Seductive Demons or the wretched woman disguised as an innocent Girl that look to take advantage of one's perception. On rare occasions, someone may find a faintly glowing candle placed carefully on the porch or windowsill for those having especially difficult points in their life in efforts to bring hope or to those who have survived the year's hardships to bring courage. While you'll never see Amaris themselves, you might catch a glimpse of the stars being blacked out by her fellow companion, Salem followed by a delicate glitter trail, which is said to bring about good fortune and even to lift the curses of a Lady of Tricks and when mixed with moon water.
Edited By Unstaeble on 11/30/2020 at 2:59 PM.
Wolfpack2020
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 91
Posted: 11/27/2020 at 7:02 PM Post #88

Autumn

In the fall you'll find Autumn, a girl who looks like she is young but looks are deceiving as she is very wise. She helps to guide travelers to their final destination. With a heart of gold she protects anyone from the dangers of those who lurk in the shadows; lighting their way with her lantern. Although Autumn may seem small or feeble, she has been guiding the oldest of souls for centuries and has never failed to protect them on their way. She will guide even the most corrupted souls and eventually when their destination has been reached, Autumn has purified their souls and given them a rightful path to go on.
Aelingalathynius
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 11/27/2020 at 8:27 PM Post #89

Hearken wayward traveler as the day fades
For thou doth stand in thy world's own shadow
As in farewell your earthen mother bades
And into mine realm of dreams thou shall go

For I am Macha of the phantom queen
Wife of Nuada, whose silver hand is
High King of Tir na nOg and lands between
with the Formoire far fled to lands not his

Tis good fortune with which thou hath found me
in night's dark where lurk Badb and Anand
Of war, death and fate guard us sisters three
Thus cleped the Morrigan of this dark wood

To where Man dwells thou shalt return in peace
this time spared from thy penance thee shall be
But wander lost once more, return in piece
Flee mortal, to alight Man's fear of me

In thy tale of woe, nae forget thy thanks
that thou hast met my grace and not my fangs

Whew. That took forever. yes, I am so extra as to write in iambic pentameter for an avi design submission xD.

Pronunciation notes for those unfamiliar with irish mythos:
Macha: MAH-ka
Nuada: new-ah-THA
Tir na nOg: teer - nah -nog (rhymes with log)
Formoire: FAH-vra (many pronunciations for this, I picked the one that worked)
Badb: bibe
Anand: ah-nould (rhymes with would/wood)
Morrigan: More- ih - gihn (hard g)

Cleped is an archaic word that means named (one syllable, pronounced cleeped)
Edited By Aelingalathynius on 11/27/2020 at 8:28 PM.
Squeak
Level 75
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 2
Posted: 11/28/2020 at 5:31 AM Post #90
The Forest Witch

Beware what you sign, even in the most seemingly natural of places. For even ordinary woodland can be twisted into a dark forest, in time. The Witch of the Forest was once very innocent, and very dedicated to protecting her home. But over time, struggling to preserve the pristine beauty of her forest, she became bitter and jaded. Always there were people seeking to chop down the trees and turn the fertile land into farms and villages. Always there was someone who wanted to use it for, in her view, selfish ends. Always there were people taking from nature and giving nothing back. She thought there must be a better way, a stronger magic to guard the trees and the land. So she turned down a darker path, and in the end, became something far worse than the thoughtless humans who sought to take from the forest. She became a demon, and her forest became cursed. Now, no one can chop the trees or take from the land. But the land itself has become hungry, and takes many lives to feed the demons that serve to guard it. In the end, the Forest Witch takes from those who sought to take her forest, but the price she paid for her power was very high.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.