Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Naruko
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/28/2020 at 8:51 PM Post #11

A young girl is walking through a dark forest in the middle of the night suddenly a giant catlike creature seals itself inside the girl then she began to grow bloody fangs and white catlike ears on her head and her hair turned a pure white. They say every Halloween she hides in the woods out looking for children to sink her catlike fangs into.
LuciDatum
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Threads: 44
Posted: 10/28/2020 at 9:30 PM Post #12

As you cower through the forest, a shape appears through the trees. A flame-red, ghastly hound drags you before you can react, bringing you to his mistress. She glares at you, blood seemingly seeping through her eyes. Your life is on the line.

I've never done this before, I hope this works ^^'
Edited By LuciDatum on 10/28/2020 at 9:32 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 10/28/2020 at 9:33 PM Post #13
The Traitorous Trio
3 demons who chose a different path
but yet they still faced the gods wrath

One lost her sight,never to again see the sunlight
Another lost his form,to roam the mortal plane nevermore
And the last was trapped in a form, voicelessly reborn

These three wander together now,through halls of crumbling stone
Their colors now blood,and ivory bone
Forced to wander together
Choosing to make their friendship last forever

Homera
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 115
Posted: 10/28/2020 at 10:07 PM Post #14

The Ryoris Guide

There exists a spirit, bound and slumbering in the Realm of Shadows. Once the days begin to shorten she awakens, unlocking herself in order to do her duty. She appears at night, along byways and at the edge of towns, searching for young Ryori to guide between the two realms. You may even find her knocking upon your door. Most run in fear of her ghostly appearance, bound in chains. It is said if you help in her endeavors that Ryori will begin favoring you, replacing their pranks with gifts.
Once the frost begins to set in she returns to her slumber, knowing that she will wake next year to help the next generation.
Sugarrxoxo
Level 61
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 12
Posted: 10/28/2020 at 11:04 PM Post #15

The Akumu Queen
Akumu translates to nightmare. Thus this demon is "The Nightmare Queen". She has many demonic schemes hoping to play. But it all ties down to what she really wants. That is.............to drag you down to the underworld. Don't worry. She won't kill you. She'll just torment you forever making you beg for the penalties of death. She craves this. Her most active time is 10:00 Am- 4:00 Am on the week of Halloween. So make sure you leave the light's on and keep a flashlight with you. Try not to do anything with spirits or summoning. Or ELSE............
Hiraeth
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 187
Posted: 10/28/2020 at 11:10 PM Post #16

Annus and Unus
Props to you if you get the reference x)
What would you do if you had a year left to live? Would you spend it endlessly awaiting your doom, or would you live every day to the fullest?
Tick, tock... the clock is always ticking, counting down to darkness.
A long time ago, Unus and Annus were mortals like us. And yet, they foolishly thought they could escape the ticking of the clock. They struck a deal with the devil himself - immortality at a great price. Unus lost his earthly form, becoming a stalker of incorporeal shadow. Annus lost his mortal purpose, doomed to wield a scythe to reap the souls of the living. Quite the ironic fate for one so keen on escaping death.
What will you do? What will any of us do?
Will you rage against the dying of the light?
Will you welcome with open arms the embrace of the night?
Perhaps you'd do well to learn something about the inevitability of death and his minions, time and eternity.
Tick, tock...
The clock is still ticking.
Memento mori, my friends.

Latin words meanings:
Unus: One
Annus: Year
Memento mori: Remember death
Edited By Hiraeth on 11/2/2020 at 4:15 PM.
Winri88
Level 71
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 44
Posted: 10/28/2020 at 11:59 PM Post #17
this is not mine I just thought I would give this legend my own style

this is the Leanan Sidhe the evil Irish fairy-muse

Both a muse and a demon, Leanan Sidhe is another one of Irelands mythological vampires.

The fairy was a beautiful woman who was said to give inspiration to poets and musicians but at the price of their lives.

She would make the artist her lover, sharing with them her intelligence, creativity, and magic, but when she left, the men would be so depressed, they'd die.

Leanan Sidhe would then take her dead lovers back to her lair.

Rather than directly suck the blood of her victims, Leanan Sidhe got creative and collected their blood in a giant red cauldron, which was the source of her beauty and artistic inspiration.
A tip to artists: perhaps you should look elsewhere for inspiration, rather than risk falling into the evil hands of the Leanan Sidhe!
Soaringfalcone
Level 70
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 22
Posted: 10/29/2020 at 12:19 AM Post #18

There's a witch who lives out in the woods. Have you seen her? They say she's lived out there since before old lady Harriette was born. My mom says she's been here longer than even the woods have, and they grew up around her while she watched. Mom says she's not even human, that she's a demon who dresses up like a human, only she can't get the colours right. Have you seen her?

I saw her once, when I was out playing by the woods, and Mom was yelling at me to come home 'cuz it was getting dark. I crouched down to look at a bug, and when I stood up, she was barely two inches from me. I've never run home so fast in my life.

I think Mom might be right, only don't tell her I said so. She doesn't look human. Her skin looked black, really black, or maybe blue, and her hair was the brightest pink I've ever seen. Her arms and legs were longer than me, and her hands were too big even for her long arms. She smiled at me when I saw her. Everyone who's seen her says she smiled at them too. She's got this big smile like she couldn't be happier to see you. I thought her teeth were sharp, but others say they're flat like a doll's. Old lady Harriette swears she hasn't got any teeth at all, just a big, ol' void to smile with. Don't talk to old lady Harriette about the witch, though. She gets scared.

I think what scared me the most about seeing the witch was her eyes. She's got eyes, but not to look at you with, if that makes sense. Like her eyes aren't looking at you, but she's looking at you anyway. That's why I ran away, see? I didn't like how she was looking at me.

Do you think she's all alone out there? Maybe that's why she's always sneakin' up on people, cuz' she wants to get to know you. I mean, it's not like I've ever heard of anyone disappearing in the woods, have you? They always just get snuck up on by the witch and then they run home scared. I don't think she's ever hurt anyone, just got real close and spooked them. Maybe if someone didn't run away, they could get to know her. Though, I heard once you've seen her, you'll never ever see her again long as you live, so I think my chance is ruined.

Have you seen her?
Edited By Soaringfalcone on 10/29/2020 at 12:20 AM.
4gwm
Level 62
Nature Walker
Threads: 19
Posted: 10/29/2020 at 2:19 AM Post #19

Every Halloween Varina is released from her spell. Varina was once a happy human, she thought she found the love of her life. One week till they got married she found out some very bad news, she had a deadly disease. On her wedding day her lover never showed, she was devastated. Varina lost the will to live any more, and slowly she died a little more inside everyday. When her death was very near, something came to her, at first she didn't know what it was, but then she realized it was a bat. As she looked closer at the bat it transformed into a man. Wait no, it must be a vampire! He came closer to her, and knelt down next to her. She was afraid at first, but then the man spoke. A calming sensation washed over her body once again, as he said "If you want to you don't have to die, I can save you". Tears ran down her eyes as she shook her head and said "I have no reason to live, my one true love left me on our wedding day". He then looked into her eyes and said "You don't need him no more, I'll be by your side. He doesn't deserve you". She then felt angry for once, not at the vampire but at the one who left her. She remembered all that she gave up to be with him and all that she did to change her life to fit his, but it was all for nothing. He never gave up anything for her. The vampire saw the anger in her eyes and told her "if you let me change you, you can get payback for all the things he has wronged you for". Varina thought about it and nodded her head, "Yes, please change me, I want to get revenge". He then leaned down even more and gently bit her neck. When he was done, he stood up and held out his hand. Varina took his hand and got up. He then told her "you will have to wait to get you revenge till next year on Halloween. Midnight is near and the spell that lets all the monsters come the human world closes, so you won't have time to get your revenge this year. But, by next year you will be stronger and fully capable of your new powers". She looked at him with disappointment and reluctance, but she knew she had no choice. The spell closed and all the monsters disappeared once again form the human world. The next year on Halloween the spell opened, Varina and the vampire came to the human world ready to find the one human who broke her heart, they looked everywhere but couldn't find him. Year after year, Varina's anger increased and she and the vampire got closer to each other as they came looking for him. To this day on Halloween, they come searching to get there revenge.

Hope the story isn't to bad, it is my first time making up a story like this. Sorry, if it is a little long.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 10/29/2020 at 3:31 AM Post #20

Seplia Crogan

Seplia was a young Banshee well-known for her kindness and curiosity of the world. She would have willingly given her life if it meant even a miniscule amount of happiness for another. And sadly, those wonderful traits are what caused her death.

Seplia, at the young age of 17, was approached by a young herbologist telling her of a mythical plant called the 'Tenrow Flower' that was mean to cure any sickness. Ofcourse, this intrigued young Seplia, but upon asking its whereabouts, the man simply replied, "It's a perilous journey as it hangs from the bottom of a cliff surrounded by razelia".

Razelia were a large breed of razor winged bats that could slice a full grown man in half just by simply gliding passed and brushing against him the wrong way. The thought made Seplia shiver, but she was far more interested than she was frightened. Upon dicussion and even a bit of haggling, Seplia convinced the man to draw her out a map to the flower.

Her journey started immediately as it wasn't all that far. She quickly mounted her steed and made off for the cliff. The journey itself was much easier than the man made it seem, so she began to feel at ease.

After a short while, she reached the path that would lead her to the edge of the cliff. Dismounting her traveling companion, she made her way carefully up the cliff. But no amount of cautiousness could prepare her for the silent gathering of Razelia awaiting her approch as they hid about the trees branches.

Seplia could see a faint glow from below the cliffs edge, which excited her since that was where the flower was to be. In her excitement, she burst from the trees having forgotten all about the Razelia that had yet to make their appearance.

Her journey ended with a swift slice.

Seplia is by no means a vengeful spirit, rather a mournful spirit. Upset about how she couldn't help the world further, disappointed her life was cut short before she could retrieve the Tenrow Flower, and in anguish.

She anguished long and often, for her death made her a slave to the underworld. As were many other Banshee due to their use to the Demon King. As the death of another approached, the Banshee would be sent to the mortal world to let out their shrieking cries heralding death. More often than not, they would be seen by mortals. They were feared and scorned since many believed that they brought death with them. That only seared a greater pain into the hearts of the Banshee, as they only cried warning of what was inevitable. This is all a Banshee had to look forward to upon death, and Seplia deserved none of it, but she was happy that at the very least, she could warn the mortals ahead of time so they could be better preppared for the death to come.

(Sorry about the ping, I removed it the first time but while I went to retrive the picture on another tab, my screen reloaded and I had to retype the story. You were also added to be pinged again when the page reloaded and I didn't notice 'til after.)
Edited By Pirana on 10/29/2020 at 3:53 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.