Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Spring Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lily8311
Level 64
Sergeant
Threads: 19
Posted: 6/1/2020 at 3:25 PM Post #41

Loyola, gurdianess of the spring birds. The forest is her home, one she can never eave. She is the grandaughter of mother nature, bound to the forest as they collapse around her
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 6/1/2020 at 3:49 PM Post #42

The Grove Guardians

A song is sung in distant lands of guardians of old
It's said that their war cries were terrifying and bold
What they were guarding no one knows
For no one was able to withstand their blows.

Beware young traveler for when the time comes
will you enter the grove and face the wrath of these unknown beings
beings neither angel or demon nor alive nor dead
because if you fail they'll take your head

(Okay I think I got slightly carried away with the thought of these weird Magical Grove Guardians, kinda like druids but much darker)
AC9123
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 145
Posted: 6/1/2020 at 3:50 PM Post #43

She is just one of many dryads who tend to the trees. In spring the flowers bloom and they decorate themselves with them.

yeah... not a writer here
Dustypotato5
Level 64
Fancy Pants
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/1/2020 at 3:58 PM Post #44

River, the Rain Dancer
Her name is River, and she brings the rain the plants need during the spring and summer. She's often in the center of forests, as to avoid distractions of other human(s). She likes keeping to herself.

Watch the Rain, Watch it fall
For she is the one
having it come
As she dances, she also chants
For the chant is called
The Rain Dance
Wolvesofdeltora
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 31
Posted: 6/1/2020 at 4:01 PM Post #45
The Green Nymph

I had been hired by the locals to help hunt down a local pack of wolves that were taking livestock. This last had been particularly rough for business, so I practically jumped on the offer to track down those mangy mutts. Didn't think about how cold it would be with the stupid spring cold snaps. I trudge along with my boots filled with cold spring mud. At least I didn't have to deal with the creatures that crawled through it in the later seasons.

I'm almost ready to turn around and go tell the villagers to deal with the wolves themselves, when I come upon a rather large clearing. A strange woman kneeled in the center prodding at a dead bird.

"Oh this will not do at all..." She mutters to herself. Around her spirits in the forms of rabbits jostle to get a better look. She picks up up the bird and breaths on it, disturbing a few feathers. With a sudden and unnatural motion the bird jerks back to life in her hands.

"What in the world..." The words escape me before I have a chance to stop myself and the woman turns to me.
The first things that stand out to me are her green skin and forest green eyes. The second thing that stands out is how she smiles when she sees me. Almost as if she was expecting me.

"A visitor, and by the looks of it this one knows how to fight," She said still smiling, "I have a job for you."

"I'm already on a job."

"It can't be that important."

"It is."

At this point I can tell by the way that her smile falters at the edges that she's starting to lose patience. "how much are they paying you?"

"Enough."

''I can pay you better."

I raise an eyebrow at her. If she was telling the truth I might just consider her offer. it's not like I had to complete my current job. I hadn't been payed. Still, I hated to just drop a job like that. I giver her a chance, "How much do you offer for my services?"

"A pound of gold and a potion that can restore breath to something recently killed."

"What's the job?"

"I need you to kill a frost spirit that has been freezing my forest."

The job seemed simple and with that kind of payment I could finally head to one of larger cities. It seemed too good to be true. I looked her over. she had no weapons, no visible means to backstab me somehow. Still she was a Nymph and I remember the stories I was told about them as a child.

"Fine, I accept."

She clasps her hands together merrily, "Oh that's so good to hear! I will be anxiously be awaiting your return!"

She hands me a map leading me to the spirits den and I head off in that direction. I almost think I hear her say, 'I hope this one comes back,' but that must be my head playing tricks with me after two days of walking in the woods. I'm sure I'll be fine.

End
Edited By Wolvesofdeltora on 6/2/2020 at 9:57 PM.
Anade
Level 69
The Tender
Threads: 13
Posted: 6/1/2020 at 4:38 PM Post #46
Spring is known for flowers, but as the old saying says, "April Showers bring May flowers." What most people don't realize is that that phrase actually refers to a unique faerie who is in charge of those gentle spring rains. "Showers" controls the rains and makes sure that they are heavy enough (but never too strong!) so that the well-known flowers can grow and bloom on time.

Cadri
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 156
Posted: 6/1/2020 at 5:09 PM Post #47
Edited By Stormclan666 on 6/1/2020 at 5:14 PM.
Nimbus2000
Level 60
Fairy Sous Chef
Threads: 35
Posted: 6/1/2020 at 5:19 PM Post #48

Name: Thalia. She is named after the Greek word Thalia, which means 'to bloom' or 'to flourish'.

Inspiration: Budding flowers, cherry blossoms, trees, fresh beginnings, nature in general

Powers: Can speak to animals and can make plants grow

Personality: Kind, but lashes out if anyone is rude to nature. She has a childlike innocence.

Extra info: She is the Spring 'mascot' or whatever you would like to call her.
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 6/1/2020 at 6:41 PM Post #49
The Spirit of Nature

If you wake early in the morn,
Before even the crack of dawn,
You can see a magical sight,
The Spirit of Nature, in the cool, dim light.

They float through the grass, giving each blade a drop of dew,
Checking on every bird in the woods, from the crow to the cuckoo,
Gently wakes the flowers, watches them rustle and unfurl,
Guides the butterflies to their nectar, where their proboscis uncurl.

The Spirit of Nature looks after all of life,
No matter the season, no matter the strife,
They care for the creatures, great and small,
They care for all life, from Winter to Fall.

Although they work through all of the seasons,
They work hardest in Spring, for obvious reasons,
More saplings have grown, more flowers in bloom,
New lives to look after, and to keep from doom.

So if you wish to see a marvellous thing,
Pick a beautiful day in the middle of Spring.
Make sure to wake early, before the sun rises,
Then, you might see one of Natures greatest surprises.
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 184
Posted: 6/1/2020 at 6:54 PM Post #50
Melinoe

My story is not happy or normal. It starts with my name, Melinoe. You may have heard of the Greek Goddess of merciful death but if you haven't here is a quick backstory. Melinoe is the daughter of Persephone, Goddess of Spring, and Hades, God of Death. I hope you recognize those names. So yeah, Hades had a kid with his big brother's favorite daughter and he named the child Melinoe. What does that have to do with me? Well, my mother was a messed up woman so she decided to name her baby girl Melinoe and attempt to pass her off as Persephone's child, which worked for about 20 minutes.

Hades found out that his daughter was being impersonated and he threw an Olympian sized fit. He dragged my mom off to Hell and left me for Persephone to deal with. She had compassion for little, innocent me so she kept me and raised me as her own until I was old enough to be set out into the world. My adoptive mother taught me to do good and spread joy, but my early upbringing still haunts me. My place in the world is to give hope to those who have lost theirs. I also share a special connection to Spring with Persephone, as it is her job to watch over the season and I got to watch her do it year after year. The only problem with that is my life is filled with happiness and love, but I'm filled with darkness and pain. I mask it with my cheerful appearance but deep inside, I'm more like Hades' spawn, rather than Persephone's.

I made this story up, it has true Greek Mythology in it but the main body of it is not accurate to anything that happened in Greek Mythology. :)
Edited By Cececat7275 on 6/4/2020 at 11:55 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.