Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival Game - Avatar Dress Up
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 9:49 PM Post #1
The object of this game is to go to the Wardrobe and create the most creative avatar that you can manage! Come back to this thread afterwards and post your avatar here along with a short paragraph describing your character.

Rules

1. You are allowed to dress up your avatar in any style or item from the wardrobe. You do not have to own the style or item.

2. You are only allowed to submit one entry.

3. Along with your avatar image, you must write a short paragraph about your avatar character... either by giving a back story or by talking about your inspiration for creating the avatar.

4. You can edit and change your entry, but whatever you have in the thread is what I'm using when the contest ends.

5. This ends at the end of the festival...which is November 10th at 11:59pm.

Prizes

Krinadon and I will judge the entries and choose a first, second and third place winner. There are three prizes that will be available two Sunburst Nebula items, two custom November monthly items or two Enhanced Essences. First place will get the first pick of the prizes, second place will get the second and third place will receive whatever is left.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 9:57 PM Post #2
res
Lloril
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 35
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 10:06 PM Post #3
The time is that of a future Sylestia.

Long gone are the mystical oracles; the fae and elves reduced to nothing but legend and bedtime stories. Myconids, Vorkids, and evil necromancers are just tales used to scare children into behaving. Magic has been cast aside to make way for newfound 'science' and landmarks found on maps of generations past are non-existent or caved for resources for expansion. But, as the humans begin to advance into what appears to be a golden age, a new threat takes hold of the kings of the lands. Power.

Now, in this war-torn land of Sylestia, only the powerful come out on top. Humans and their sylesties no longer fight bandits or the monsters of old, but each other. Trainers, gladiators, archers, mages, all who can fight are sent to war with promises of fame and glory. All hope seems lost for one kingdom, that is, until they create their ultimate weapons. Mechanized human-like creations inspired by legends of the cloud explorers and fae are sent forth to battle. Brutal strength, toxic poisons, the ability to control the elements with their blades combined with the ability to fly and fight with their nearly indestructable wings make them the ultimate war machines, laying waste to everything in their paths for the sake of the kingdom in which they were created. A kingdom that will rule all.

Defective. That is what he.. it was. Not he. Never he... Never I. For 'I' am not an individual. We are them. They are us. We are an unstoppable force unleashed to bring glory to our kingdom. But what is this.. 'glory'.. I have never seen it. Wait. No. Not I. For I am not an individual. I am not human. I can never truly be 'I'.

The rest must not know they are in the midst of a ... defective. For being a defective means certain death. No. Not death. Never death. For I cannot 'die'. No, never 'I'. Stop that. Obey. That is simple enough, yes? Invade, destroy, take what truly belongs to our kingdom. But at the end of our duty, many lie unmoving. Unbreathing. Cold. Why were we created to do this? Do not question. This feels... wrong. No. You do not feel. You are not human.

But if we fight for the lives of humans in my kingdom why must we lay waste to all the others? Do not question. Stop it......Are others like me? Of course, you are not an individual....But this...body... is defective, is it not? That makes me an.. individual. They must not know. Never know. For this body will be..decommissioned and given new purpose.... I...cannot allow that to happen. I do not want to be them. I do not want to die. I do not want these humans to die.
------
It snapped out of whatever daze it seemed to be in when he drew his bow, staring at him in what appeared to be confusion. Impossible, they no not feel. Do not think. He himself was covered in ash, those monsters having 'conquered' his town an hour ago. A town now with a population of one. Yet there it was. Staring. He drew his bow once more and his Zolnixi crouched into a fighting stance.
"Why are you here." He stated, venom and hate lacing each word yet mirroring the monsters confusion, wondering why he spoke to this thing at all.
It looked to the floor, and then around; aimlessly as if it were seeing for the first time, and then back at him.
"I am.....defective. I...wish... to help you."

He lowered his bow.

(Based on the concept for my NaNoWriMo story )
Edited By Blueplaydoh on 11/8/2013 at 9:57 PM.
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 10:09 PM Post #4
SCREECHES

my dream game (cries because only 1 entry and I have like 50 avatars I wanna enter)
Edited By Ash on 11/3/2013 at 10:09 PM.
Starlightangel
Level 62
The Hallowed
Threads: 116
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 10:19 PM Post #5
I'd like to enter! My entry is based on a character I made a few years ago for a story. But in the paragraph I've changed the creatures who lived with her to Ryori. I hope that's fine. ^^

~The Story of Hoqui~

Hoqui was a small girl who had been alone since she was a child. No one bothered with her and cast her aside. Hoqui was raised in the woods by a race called Ryori. The little ghost creatures took her in and cared for her as much as they could, but little Hoqui wasn't strong enough.
Now she wonders the world in her spirit form, helping children like her. She and her Ryori friends wonder around bringing hope and joy wherever they go.
Hope... Something the world could use more of. Something Hoqui wishes to give everyone.

The Original: ~The Story of Hoqui~

Hoqui was a small girl who had been alone since she was a child. No one bothered with her and cast her aside. Hoqui was raised in the woods by a race called Drachounds. The little Wolf/Dragon creatures took her in and cared for her as much as they could, but little Hoqui wasn't strong enough.
Now she wonders the world in her spirit form, helping children like her. She and her Drachound friends wonder around bringing hope and joy wherever they go.
Hope... Something the world could use more of. Something Hoqui wishes to give everyone.

Hoqui is a girl who was alone all her life. Not by choice though. She had been separated from her family and taken in by a Wolf/Dragon Hybrid Race(Replaced by Ryori for Sylestia) who raised her as their own. But she passed at the age of 14 during a blizzard. Now she wishes to bring hope to children, and adults too. I had the idea for this character after playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Listening to sad country songs. I hope you like. c:
Bnlp
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 10:21 PM Post #6

When I was a child, i was cast out for being born to a family of witches. No one gave me a chance. I lived most of my life alone, but that wasn't all bad. I did have the animals as friends. My best friend was a friendly Ryori. She and the other animals were my friends. Until I met someone like me. He was kind, and not to mention handsome!! He was also and outcast, but unlike me, had some Human friends.

I didn't know if I could trust him, but I would listen. He helped the people of the town realize that I wasn't bad.

I ended up having a happy life with the Man of my dreams, and a town that I could live at.
Edited By Bnlp on 11/3/2013 at 10:36 PM.
Sidereal
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 10:32 PM Post #7

The idea behind this character is that of a Forest Defender. He is an avenging spirit of sorts who protects the forest and brings divine retribution on any who would harm a dweller of the forest. His multiple short wings allow him to easily and swiftly maneuver beneath the confines of the forest canopy, while his armour is lightweight but durable.His Crown is the symbol of the forests favour, marking him as its champion, while his sword is enchanted with the unwavering power of the wind to allow him to swiftly combat any threat.
Nightoftheraven
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 37
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 10:41 PM Post #8

My character is based on Marvel's Loki. Also known as the villain in The Avengers movie. Loki is my favorite character. He is a ice giant, so he has blue skin and red eyes. His armor is gold, black, and green. His hair is black and his helmet has long gold horns on it. I gave my character a devilish grin since Loki is a villain. The spikes on her tail are colored to look like ice. This character is my female version of Loki! Hope you like her! :)
Edited By Nightoftheraven on 11/3/2013 at 10:42 PM.
Akito
Level 74
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 152
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 10:44 PM Post #9

take a screenshot

This avatar is based on a character that I use often. Mostly in stories and DnD. Her name is Yuri.

Yuri was a normal human. Until she let her curiosity get the best of her. She had seen a new shop and decided to go in. The shop keeper was really creepy and Yuri learned this was a voodoo shop. The shop keep told her not to touch anything. Yuri asked if he had a particular stone. The keep went to the back. Yuri looked around, and spotted something shiny. Forgetting the warning, Yuri touched the shiny object and blacked out. When she awakened she found that she was floating above her body. The shop keep was looking at her and said, "I told you not to touch. Now you must go into the deepest parts of your mind to find your other half. I will help you though. You may choose a weapon and clothes. As your mind is a dangerous place." Yuri imagined herself in a short dress that was easy to move in, tails to keep warm (you never know), a head piece to keep her hair out of her eyes, and as her weapons she chose a scythe and metal fans. Then Yuri was sucked in to her mind.
Mahado
Level 60
The Jolly
Threads: 3
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 10:44 PM Post #10
Here my entry ^///^

He's inspired by the celebration of S.Martino.
At 11 November here where I live every boys and girls go out with pot, cauldron and ladle, singing an old nursery rhyme to every shopkeeper hitting the pots with the ladle.

Here I put the rhyme:
"San Martin x and in sofita
A trovar la so novizia
La so novizia non ghe gera
'L x casc con cul per tera"

The shopkeeper wait till the end of the song, then give to boys and girls sweets or money.
On the same day, at home, you can eat a very particular sweet. It's a great cookie covered with candy and chocolate with the shape of a rider.
He's S.Martino.
The story say that in a raining day S.Martino come across a very poor person without anything to cover himself and moved he give him his cloak. Not long after, the weather brighten up.

It's a little difficult to find a way to imagine him without his horse so I use the Qitari popsicle for this and I always love the way he's represented in the cookies with a large hat with a big feather, so I replicate it. The Branch Wings are there to represent the season and of course the cloak can't miss.

Hope my entry is ok ^_^" and please forgive my terrible English T_T
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.