Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival Game - Avatar Dress Up
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 10:53 PM Post #11

People tell tales of the old forest, rumors of a tree, a tree like no other. Back when the world was filled with magic and the Fae played in the forest, there lived a tree that wished to join the Fae. She wished to dance and laugh, play tricks on the humans, and most of all be loved like the Fae. But she was just a tree and believed no one could hear her cries for help. There was one though who did hear, and pitied the little tree. The moon, oldest and wisest of all the Fae, watched the tree from her place in the sky, but even she could not change a tree into its dream. So the little tree watched the Fae dance and sing, never able to join in.
The little tree fell into a deep slumber, one the moon was sure she would not wake from. The forests grew cold and the magic seeped out of the world. The Fae dissapeared into memories then into fairy tales. And still the tree slept.
One day a Star fell from the heavens and landed in the trees branches, there he sat unsure of how to get home. He asked the moon for advice, but the moon had lost all her magic and could not help the Star back into the sky. They pondered for nights on end, until one night just before dawn the Star told the moon that he had become fond of the world, and would stay if only he could find a way to move. The moon, surprised she had not thought of this before, told the Star of the Trees wish to become a Fai.
As the dawn broke the sky the Tree awoke she stretched her arms and yawned. Then she realised that she had hands, and a voice, and legs to dance with. She jumped for joy and knocked a pretty crown off her head. The crown was shaped like the moon and glowed as a star did, but as the Tree reached down to grab the crown she felt herself returning to her tree form.
Now if you believe the old tales She was never able to pick the Star crown up and still reaches for it today, but there are some of us that have heard the laughing in the night, and seen a bright glow in the distance of the forest, flitting about as though dancing.
Roguew
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 17
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 11:05 PM Post #12

My name is Siona the Shadow Blade. I have been called the Child of Demons, the Voice of the Wild and the Shadow that Kills. You see, when I was born I did not resemble my clan. The golden haired, golden eyed people of the steppe cast out my mother and me, a screaming babe in her arms, to the wild at the sight of dark hair, ny'vene ears and tail and eyes that did not see. To them I was a demon and I might just be one. My mother spoke of my father only sparingly. He was like me, dark hair and part ny'vene. Where he and his people live, I have never discovered. I grew up away from all people in the wilds of Sylestia with my mother. There I learned to live without sight, to feel the world around me in ways that others cannot. That is how, when a lone rider lost his way in the woods near our home one night, I became the Voice of the Wild. My voice led him to safety and through him I found my way into the world. One flick of his vulnyx tail taught me that I am not as alone as I thought. He saw in me great potential and trained me in the art of war and the skill of the blade. For him I would do anything and for him and his king I became the Shadow Blade and the Shadow that Kills. Now I hunt, not just for those who cross them, but for my lost people and lost past.
Edited By Roguew on 11/3/2013 at 11:05 PM.
Cat1990
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 114
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 11:06 PM Post #13

i'm in to dark stuff so here my dark elemental spirit.
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 11:29 PM Post #14
This is mine!

I made a little story to go with it.

There once was a girl with hair as white as snow.She lived in a small village with her family and dogs.Her name was Hibernis,which means winter in Latin.She loved the snow and going into to the forbidden woods.The forbidden woods were full of evil spirits,monsters,thief's and dangerous animals.Hibernis, however did not cease going into the woods,ignoring her parents warnings.Hibernis did get punished for not listening to her parents.For the next time she went into the woods it had snowed and was very cold and slippery.Deciding not to stop and go back home she kept going.Then "slip"!"Oh no!"she said.She slipped and fell on her bottom and slid down a steep hill.At the bottom she got up looked around for a way to get back up the hill.There were no stones to pull her self up the hill with.She was stuck.At the bottom of a steep hill in the Forbidden woods."I'm going to freeze to death.I should have listed to my parents."she thought.But then she saw a light.At first just 1,then3,after that 7and then she couldn't even count the rest.The lights were fairies.They came over to her and asked her"Are you lost?Do you want to come with us?"She stared at them.Then she shook her head.They smiled and said,"If you join us you have to promise to never leave the forest and scare away any humans..Then,Hibernis replied,"Will I have wings and magic?"The fairies shook there heads,'Yes.".Hibernis then said yes and the fairies used there magic to change her into a fairy.Her favorite type of fairy.A winter fairy.And that's how Hibernis,the Forbidden woods Guardian came to be.People say now a days that if you go into the woods you will never return,if you somehow do make it out, no matter what season it is,you will find yourself frozen to the bone.
Edited By Malas120 on 11/16/2013 at 2:00 PM.
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 11:32 PM Post #15
Okay, I've changed my mind because I'm not sure that my Pocahontas submission would have been allowed...
So here's my new one XD

I'm sure you've all heard of Goldilocks and the Three Bears right? Wrong. What you heard was the twisted version. Oh yes, that story was oh so wrong. You probably think that Goldilocks got what she deserved for stealing right? Yet again, wrong. Goldilocks didn't even get harmed by the bears! Heck, Goldilock's name isn't even Goldilocks, it's Saffron. It's time you city- slickers found out the real story. And who better to tell it than Goldilocks herself?
It all started when I was coming back from collecting the town's rent for my daddy. Yep, I was a total brat back then, and any chance I could get to go and take all of the people's money, I would go for it. Unfortunately this was common knowledge. Out of the blue, some hulk of a man backed me into an alley and threatened to kill me if I didn't hand over the money. But I'm stubborn. I dodged past him and ran into the forest. He followed.
Eventually I found a town in the woods. With no time to spare, I kicked the door of the first house open (if I was collecting money I had to know some self defence). I ran through the house, screaming. But there was no one home. The man caught up to me in the kitchen. I slowly walked backwards towards the next door, the only thing separating us being the table. I was so scared I could hardly breathe!
He lunged, jumping up on the table. I fumbled with the door handle behind me, frantically trying to open it. A bowl of porridge went flying off the table, smashing against the wall. He was gaining on me.
Finally! I opened the door and ran inside the living room. I looked around quickly. The only other exit from the room was a staircase leading upwards. I stumbled over as quickly as I could, glancing backwards as the robber tripped over one of the chairs, instantly breaking it. Up the stairs I went, huffing and puffing as I went like the Big Bad Wolf. The man behind me laughed as I wiped some sweat from my forehead. I reached the top of the stairs and sprinted to the end of the hallway into the furthest room I could reach. The robber followed me. This one was a small bedroom. There was a window, but there was no way I could jump two storey! I was trapped. I ran into a bed as I edged away from the robber, falling over backwards. I tried kicking the man but it was no use. He grinned maliciously before raising his fist, knocking me out cold on the bed.
I was woken up by a group of three. It's not too hard to guess who they were. The three 'bears'. The mother Alicia, the father, Jack and their son, Elgin. They explained to me that they had just found me lying in their house, and I in turn explained how I got there. They stared at me in awe whilst I told my story. The parents stared at me, their eyes full of sympathy. Elgin had his eyebrows raised in thought, examining my every move. He whispered something to his parents. Their eyes widened with shock.
Their was something strange about their appearance, almost animalistic, but I didn't comment. They talked funny and they walked funny. But the weirdest thing about the trio was that they constantly referred to me as Goldilocks, no matter how much I told them that my name is Saffron. They weirded me out so much. What type of people don't even get mad when they've found out the someone kicked the door of their house in?
As soon as they left the room, I bolted for the door. I sped through there house and went straight outside. I couldn't stay here with these people any more! They freaked me out. Again I ran. But after getting about 200m away from the house, I was stopped in my tracks. I literally couldn't move any farther. My feet were stuck to the ground, and the only way I could go was backwards. I walked around to my left, each time trying to head away from the town again. But it was no use. I was stuck.
I gradually made my way to the other side of the town. There was a huge patch of blackberries blocking me from going any further around the small village. I tenderly walked towards it, trying to see if I could make my way around. Instead I fell flat on my face, centimetres away from the thorny bushes.
Something glinted and caught my eyes. I reached out, scratching my arms on the plants. Out came a giant purple stick. It was covered in purple vines and seemed to glow. Elgin came out and found me. He smiled after seeing me with the stick. After muttering 'knew it' to himself, he finally explained everything to me.
The town I was in had been cursed for years by a witch because Elgin had stole strawberries from her garden when he was young. In all fairness, they were incredibly poor. Every night, the citizens of the town would turn into animals. This is, of course, where the bear factor came in! It also explained why Elgin and his Family looked strange. The curse could be broken, but only when the fabled 'Goldilocks' killed the witch with the Staff of Passion. And no one could exit the town after entering, unless they were accompanied by both 'Goldilocks' and the staff.
So there's the real story. I'm on my way to the witch's castle now, with my new friend Elgin, and Vix from the town (she's a fox at night). I'm not sure why I'm Goldilocks. I'm not sure how I'm going defeat the witch. I'm not even sure whether I'll even return home. at all. But I do know that I'm going to save this town, even if it's the last thing I do.
Edited By Lolidragon on 11/6/2013 at 12:31 AM.
Nualla
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 39
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 11:42 PM Post #16

I tried to create a trainer that would match my starter pet Vantix.

Their theme colors are red, white, and black.
They both have very serious demeanors.
Edited By Leeeka on 11/4/2013 at 3:47 PM.
Ladykonekosama
Level 64
The Whimsical
Threads: 1
Posted: 11/3/2013 at 11:46 PM Post #17

Nanami is a Sea Nymph, an aspiring Protector of the Oceans. Before she can become one she must prove herself capable of doing the duties required of her and she takes a form resembling a human to go unnoticed. To prove herself she is paired with Nyx, an aspiring Water Spirit in corporeal form, and tasked to sail the oceans to rescue those stranded in the waves and to protect the ocean from those that wish to harm it. She is able to stir up strong winds with her wings to make massive waves or to send leaves and other bits of nature swirling around in distraction. Alongside Nyx's ability to ghost anything he touches, they are able to disappear in the resulting panic with no one realizing that they are not being touched or that the pair was even there in the first place.
Alli614
Level 72
The Whimsical
Threads: 4
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 12:47 AM Post #18

A girl. A sword. A cloak of black. All because of a kidnapping. Here is how her story goes, though most people know not, of how she became a legend long, long ago...
Aisha woke up dizzy and opened her eyes to the sight of a turquoise cloth covering them. She didn't know where she was, what she was doing there or where she came from as she tried to reach up to pull it off but couldn't after relizing she couldn't move her ams. Starting to get worried, she tried to stand up and only managed to roll herself over allowing her to taste the gritted soil and for her auburn hair to fall towards the ground. Her blue dress wrapped tight around her shins. A few feet away she herd voices, though she couldn't understand what they were saying she had a feeling they were talking about her, then she heard the shuffling of feet towards her and a icy white hand wrench her onto her feet by her shoulder. She shook her head wildly trying to get off the bandana while the hand held a firm grip. One of the men said with a mocking sort of tone, "She'll do"
The man who was holding her shoulder reached over with his other hand and yanked off the bandana. She finally could take in her surroundings. Six men, half of which looked younger that twenty-five and one woman were standing in a half circle around her. The man that was holding her shoulder had white hair and brown eyes that were almost black. The people were murmuring to themselves when all of the sudden, the woman started chanting, "Down with the city halls, Down with the gods, Down with the people who dove us out!!!" They all started chanting in Unionism so loud, Aisha felt as if she would soon go deaf.
They took of the ropes that were binding her legs and arms and used them to tie her arms and shoulder against a tree. The branches were bare and the trunk had grey bark as hard as a rock. Thankfully, because they didn't put the bandana back over her eyes, she noticed that they were in the middle of the forest with really dense and tall trees. The ground was made of a huge grey flat rock with a thick layer of moss covering it.
The small group looked like they were getting very anxious, always fumbling with whatever the were holding and lose track of what they were saying really easily. A few days went on like this and Aisha only got rations of food. She started to get worried and also noticed that everyone got really nervous all of the sudden. The next day Marliona, Aisha learned her name when they were saying their farewells, left on a black stallion with about a weeks worth of food. Marliona set of towards the North, where Aisha's mom and dad lived, also, her dad was king Viridian and her mom was queen Umbra.
Days past slowly and barely anyone stirred unless to get water or food. If an animal passed by or someone made some rocks fall everyone would jump and than freeze and look around until they were sure that they were alone. A week past until something new happened, a brown cloud of dust rose from the horizon riding across the plains filled with tall grass and wild wheat, and this isn't your normal one horse cloud of dust, this is your at least 25 horse cloud of dust.
Everyone froze, unable to move as they stared into the billowing brown horizon, 30 seconds passed, than two minutes, than five. Slowly, ever so slowly they started to regain consciousness and jumped on their horses, not even stopping to pack their tents or to put out the fire. Aisha struggled against the ropes only to succeed in getting one rope around her neck and the rest just stayed where they were around her arms and shoulders. She slowly inched her way around the tree so that she wasn't visible by the firelight.
She could see out of the corner of her eye, even though a few strands of her hair fell out of her ponytail, that the horses had gained a lot of land and were almost to the edge of where the tree line was. They slowed to a stop, a human rider, his face hidden by a helmet, rode on a white stallion in the lead followed by other looking humans. The leader got the group to follow at the flick of his wrist. They cantered in slowly glancing about and they each had a sheathed sword. She thought they saw the fire and tents because they slowed to a trot and than to a walk until they were at the edge of the camp. The leader unsheathed his sword, dismounted, and walked towards the fire, stopping two feed away from the tree Aisha was tied to. She held her breath unable to think as he leaned against the tree. Than he yelled, if their is anyone here, make your presence know now and if anyone stays hidden, attempts to run, or attack, you will become a captive of the king and queen.

Aisha took that as if the whole world suddenly became the nicest place it could be. She said, " Now would be a good time take a look behind this tree." He jumped so bad he nearly jumped right out of his skin! He pointed his sword towards the tree as if it were to attack him at any moment. He inched towards it slowly always pausing to make sure everything was normal. Eventually he got to the tree and peered around it. He lowered his sword and gasped, for here was the lost princess. He took his sword and sliced the ropes. Aisha stood up with relief and studied the man before her, he looked tiered and he had a slight limp in his right leg. He bowed than grabbed her wrist and started pulling her across camp over to their horses. She shook her head than walked over to the where the people who had captured her tied up their horses. There was one scrawny but young looking horse still tied up to a low branch to a maple tree.
Edited By Alli614 on 11/17/2013 at 11:58 PM.
Lunarshinobi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 93
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 12:55 AM Post #19

Hear it Instead of Reading It

I could warn you, but you would not listen.

I could warn you of the woman with the softest blue eyes, the sort of blue colors your dream skies. I could warn you of the gentle pink lips, gatekeepers of the kindest voice. I could warn you of the grace and elegance, of the light, oh the light. Of the flowers that she creates, their petals blue and lavender, smelling sweet and endearing.

But you would not listen.

For those sound like such lovely things, and they are such lovely things, were it not for the woman who wielding them, the dainty butterfly who slaughtered the wolf and used the sheep's clothing for her pillow. Evil has not known a more perfect vessel, a Fairy Queen who danced through tales with destruction and hate. Come, let me tell you a tale you know, with information you did not.

Once upon a time, in a kingdom long lost to us, there was a king who had 12 daughters. Each morning, it was discovered that the princesses' shoes had been destroyed through dance, and yet no sign of dancing could be found in the castle. The King made a proclamation that whomever should figure out where his daughters were going would get to marry any daughter they wished and rule the kingdom after the King's passing. But they would only have 3 days, or face their death. A soldier, damaged by war, was traveling without any ambitions when he came upon a tired old beggar woman. He gave her a heel of bread, and the two spoke. He revealed his lack of future, and she suggested he try the King's challenge. He worried about the 3 days, but she told him that she would help him. She told him not to eat or drink anything the women gave him. She then gave him a magic cloak, and told him it would allow him to follow the princesses without being seen. He agreed, and went to the palace. He spilled the wine and hid the bread the princesses gave him, pretending to fall asleep when they were not looking. He then put on the cloak and followed them into a mirror from which had sprung a sparkling portal. Three nights he followed, each time bringing back a trinket from the magical realm to which the girls traveled, each time watching them dance the night away with 12 ethereal princes. On the dawn of the morning he was to be executed, he presented his evidence, and the King made him his heir. He married the eldest daughter, the King destroyed the portal, and all was happy ever after.

You know this story, yes? Let me tell it again.

Once a upon a time, in a Kingdom we never knew, lived a Fairy Queen. She was the fairy Mab, queen of dreams, and she ruled and to rule after her was her eldest son Oberon and his wife Titania. A lesser fairy appeared in her home and murdered the three, taking the traumatized younger son of Mab as her new adopted child. And she took 11 more sons. And she tormented them, warping each from their original path. Then one day she went to her eldest son, and told him of 12 lovely young maidens who would be perfect for her 12 sons, and bid him to open a portal in a mirror. And he did, and invited the 12 to dance in the palace of the fae. And they agreed, and the 12 pairs fell deeply in love, and so great was their happiness that the 12 princes healed, becoming themselves once more. The new Fairy Queen was pleased with her efforts, but she was not done. She dressed herself in rags, and made herself look old as the earth. She walked for days and came to rest at the side of the road, where she met her unwitting emissary. He gave her kindness, which she returned with her own. And through him the connection with the Princesses was shattered. And she whispered to her sons to watch over their beloveds through the Eldest's mirrors. And as they watched, to each daughter she sent pain and tragedy until each son fell worse than they had been before. And the Queen laughed, and she lived forever in joy, for she never knew anger or wrath or fear or sorrow. She knew only joy and happiness, in all that she was and all that she did.

And you hear these stories, and feel fear crawl up your spine, but you do not run because she is so lovely, and her voice is so sweet, and she offers you all that would make you so happy, and you cannot resist, even though you know a deal with this woman will cost you more than what you alone can offer. She will take so many down along with you.

But first she will give you what will make you happy.

So tell me dearest.

How can I make you happy.
Edited By Lunarshinobi on 11/4/2013 at 1:44 AM.
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 187
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 1:10 AM Post #20

The red and black leaves represent pain and death in the future, Her black wings to show the darkness in her. The dress and crown for being a god and princess of the Spirit world. Colors to show her source of power from Blue jade and white to represent her as a god of Light. Finally her scythe to show her skills in battle and to say she isnt afraid of a fight.

Anyone can tell a story, a story of myths and legends. Though this does not mean that they cant be real. Oh no that is far from the truth. In fact there is only 5% of the world maybe even less that know of a legend that is real. The tale of the Silver Moon is just one of the very few.

It was said back in the medieval times that strange things always happened, but nothing tops the story of what happened to two sisters and how their lives changed for the worst. You see these sisters were very close though one was a few years older than the other. Each had their own talents and personality, but when working together nothing could stop them. The eldest sister was named Lunar Knight, she was brilliant at archery. No man or woman could out shoot her with gun, nor arrow. She was not only quick but was skilled with many deadly weapons. Among those weapons was her favorite the scythe. Now while Lunar was training with the large weaponry her younger sister Solar was working on, well ninja skills. Solar was top in her class in knife throwing and could hit a target of any size with ease. Like her sister she was quick which made her all the more deadly. Don't think she will be easy close up because she also trained with swords and both sisters were masters at close combat. Yes these two were some of the best fighters across the lands though only one thing stood in their way of letting them use their talents in battles. They just happened to be royalty. Lunar and Solar were princesses of the Blue Kingdom one of the biggest and well respected royal families known. Though as many kingdoms the Blue Kingdom had an enemy the Red Kingdom.

As of right now you are saying oh no Red Kingdom they must be evil. Well you are wrong...well half wrong. You see the Kings of both kingdoms were best of friends but a feud over a princess of a different region broke their friendship. Blue ended up with the girl and Red well never for gave Blue. In such the kings came up with a way to solve their suitor problem. Since the feud they have a scheduled battle when their children are of age where each kingdom will send their best warriors into battle and see who will get first picks of royal suiters for their heirs. As you can imagine an arrange marriage is not what most people would want but back then it was life and you accepted that role. Lunar and Solar knew that but one cannot tell a heart not to fall in love

You see Lunar had already found the perfect one, the man of her dreams you could say. He was a great warrior but he was also what we would call now a bad boy? Lunar loved to argue so picking out a guy who tried to get his way all the time was fun for her. Solar on the other hand being so close to her sister noticed something was up and quickly found out that Lunar was in love. Now you see this is where the legend gets hazy at for some people tell the tale wrong. Most would say that Solar tells on her sister to her father, but he does not believe her. She keeps saying it is true and soon the king starts to get angry, then threatens to not give Solar the throne if she keeps lying. Solar being stubborn like the rest of her family did not give up and was banned from every getting the throne. She was said to have run away and joined up with the red army where she there fell in love with the Red king's son. She then convinces the king to let her fight and in doing so the Blue king lets Lunar fight to teach Solar a lesson for abandoning their kingdom. So this makes Solar look like the bad guy right? Well Wrong!

What really happen was Lunar fell in love with one of the 3 sons of the Red kingdom the youngest in fact. He was one year older than Lunar and like I said before had that tough guy attitude. Though Lunar seemed to bring out his nicer side and this made Lunar think she could fix the feud between the two kingdoms. Unfortunately Solar found out of her lover and told their father of her sister's betrayal. He grew furious, but he could not punish her for he loved his daughters more than the world itself. Instead he marries off Lunar to a prince of a different region so she may not see the Red prince again. This shattered Lunar's heart. Some say that day darkness seeped into her heart not much but enough to make her do something she never would have before...

The Red Prince was also heart broken though his father his father only saw opportunity to make his son hate the Blue Kingdom. You see the young Prince was quite a disappointment to the King. Among his sons the youngest never thought the feud was important. He said he had no reason to hate the Blue and that he refused to fight. On the other hand his two older brothers loved showing off their strength and skills which made the King mad. He found himself blessing the gods he got 3 sons to fight while the Blue had 2 daughters and 1 son. Though the son was to young to fight in battle. He knew the King would never send his daughters to battle so he figured he have the upper hand until the young prince denied him. The Red King knew that it had to change and sent his 2 older sons to fetch Lunar from the other region. He then gifted his son the one he loved and told them both that they should fight in the up coming battle. The Blue king would never want to hurt his daughter and if she was in the fight he knew that the Blue king would have to call his men down. Lunar agreed wanting to finally test her skills in battle even after the prince begged her not to. The prince knew he couldn't change Lunar's mind and promised to protect her as her knight in battle.

When news reached the Blue King that he daughter was stolen from the other region he had no choice but to wed his other daughter to the prince so that their friendship among that region still stood. Solar blamed her sister for her forced marriage and begged her father to fight when they found out her sister was joining the battle herself. He agreed and like the Red prince Solar's husband took place in battle. He was determined to slay the prince who took Lunar's heart and kept her from him. On the night of the battle people say the gods were upset, they were mad on how Lunar had broken the tradition of arrange marriage and had run off to marry another. It is said that the night of the battle was one of the coldest nights in history. As each army lined up enemies eyed each other. Sister versus sister while their lovers the Knights stood next to them ready to fight to protect their princesses. Once the moon had risen into the sky each side charged towards each other. Like any battle it felt like slow motion as each got closer and closer. You may be groaning to get on to the strange part well guess what its here. You see right before the armies collided a flash consumed the sky blinding all. When it faded the two sisters were gone and all that was left was a blue stone and a red stone. The Knights or lovers of the sisters came forth and picked up the stones. The Red prince held the blue jade and the other red jade. Once the stone touched their fingers they knew what they had to do. They both pledged they would find their lost princesses and bring them back to finish the battle. The legend says that when they pledged to find the lost sisters that the moon shown silver as though it saying we will take your words now do as you said.

You may think wow that is it right its over well no. Yes all that was true but we are missing something are not we? What happened to the sisters? That is the part that is always left out for no one ever knew what happened to them until very far in the future. Its said that the gods blinded the armies and took the source of this battle into their world the Spirit World. The Spirit world is divided up in three parts, Dark, Light, and Neutral. Each of the divided lands has 5 kingdoms where they have gods that would take charge of well the afterlife souls if we must. Light is Heaven, Neutral was where bad nor good went, and well you know Dark. That night the gods took the sisters and told them they had comitted a horrible crime. That they had broken tradition, betrayed ones they should protect, and were costing lives rather than saving. For this they would be punished. The gods had their souls to always live on to feel the pain of betrayal. They were to be reincarnated where their soul will be trapped in a random selected sisters who shall be forced to live with the hatred of the kingdoms and carry on the rivalry. Though it did not end at that, because Lunar was the biggest part of the problems below she was cursed. The curse was said that she would destroy everyone she cares about and every world but the spirit world. She would then be banned from the spirit world to live in the death she had caused to ones she cared to protect. But with every curse there is a way to break it. She must find the person who can lift her of her curse and that it would be someone she least expected it to be. The two sisters then were swiped of their memories of Lunar's betrayal and they lived like they would as Princesses in the North Kingdom of the Light Land. They were to be gods of the Light helping to guide good souls home, while their Knights lived on below waiting for their Princesses to come to land where they could find them and finish the battle though they too with the rest of the kingdoms were wiped of their memories yet the 2 princes knew they had to find two sisters of Noble birth and bring them back to the battle grounds. They knew not why but that they lived to do so and for generations they passed down the Jade stones in hopes of one day their family would find the princesses and some how break the curse and finish the battle they are all waiting for.

After many years the curse still lives and so do the kingdoms in fact the gods had trapped the two kingdoms in a whole different world or well dimension that only the gods and Knights could get to. The two kingdoms would live to still hate each other waiting for 2 girls to come and then they will finally be able to rest in peace. Though the Knights were removed where they moved on with the future as said before passing on this tale and the stones. One day the Knights and the Princesses will find each other again and somehow must figure out how to get to their true home trapped far away. But even if they do manage to find each other they have many obstacles to dodge and don't forget Lunar's curse.

yes it sounds fake but hey guess what the girl up above hey that is me! Kat Kurosumi reincarnation of Lunar Knight Princess of the Spirit World. Like some before me I have found my knight though in order to get back to our true kingdoms we have to find the right world. yeah your like well that cant be to hard well you try using your powers to find 1 world among hundreds of thousand different ones while being hunted by the dark kingdoms for being part of the Light kingdom! Don't ask me why they are I try to stay out of the Spirit world its really boring up there. And somehow my Knight is tied into all this. I believe I have a hunch of why. You see its been so many years that the gods have gotten bored and oh yeah if you think they are the great and kind gods you all worship your wrong...they toy with us all the time. I think at one point they somehow made it so the Knights in whatever world they were in before were killed off and then took a kid from Dark and Neutral and made them the knights. That is only a hunch because that would explain why they hate us so much. They would think their son is betraying them for Light and well try to say kill us? Not only is that a problem but my curse causes trouble too! I have to try to keep it sealed up inside its like having 3 people in one body. Lunar the source of my powers well some of it, me and well the curse which is my dark power. My Knight also has powers since well he cant really be my knight if he cant protect me though he seems pretty clean of dark magic I think.

Oh did I also mention that each reincarnation has only a certain amount of time to live? I mean we have lives so we can die but we die for good when they gods think we are not making any progress towards getting to the kingdoms. Well not to sound like I'm freaking out or anything but um hey I've been doing this power thing since I was 14 and now I am err 18. 4 years have gone by and 2 years of the 4 that I have been with my Knight I can tell they are getting a bit upset. But hey are here for more of my background right? Well I will keep it short since hey you just heard a bunch of most likely boring stuff you didn't care about above.

Well when I was chosen I was placed in a harsh life. I was taken from my world and put into a different one where I had to live on the streets and learn how to use my powers and skills. I lived out on the streets for 2 years and I died quite a few times. Did i mention that I feel pain 3 times as bad as you would no well I do. When I turned 16 I met my Knight in the woods near his house err well actually I fell out of a tree and kinda hit him. Anyhow I found him and we are both jumping through worlds trying to find a way to break my curse and to get home. Though we also have side missions that we get from the Spirit world. We have to help people in these different worlds and it could be with anything. Maybe making someone live their dream or help stop a demon. All you need to know I guess is that I lived a harsh life still am and now I am racing for my life pretty much. I don't like to talk about how I feel in order to protect people, I don't fall in love and I will never ever be nice to my Knight trust me if you met him you would want to hit him too his attitude has got to go. That is enough about me I have to go and if you don't believe me still then you know what? When I pop up in your world you will know! Strange stuff will happen and I mean strange like a little girl with super powers strange thing. And if that doesn't convince you this is true then there is something wrong with you go get your head examined!
(sorry wrote a lot. Most likely not good though I have never been good at writing tales. I am also up at 2am and now its 3:30am now that I finished x.x yeah I could have been to tired so >.> its most likely horrible sorry)
Edited By Copperfangs on 11/16/2013 at 12:33 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.