Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival Game - Avatar Dress Up
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 3:30 PM Post #31

This Elphaba, or the Wicked Witch of the West! I decided to dress up my avatar like her, since I planned on dressing up as her for Halloween but never got to. She was born with emerald green skin, and because of it, has been labeled as an outcast. she is vastly misunderstood, and at first only wants to be accepted, but she alter learns that being accepted isn't worth it, and is labeled as not only an outcast, but downright "Wicked".
Camisado
Level 64
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 5:33 PM Post #32
res~
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 6:05 PM Post #33
Sakura from Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles, Wearing the dress when she was in Eagles World, I forgot what it was called in this particular series, with her wings and the leaves are meant to look like her feathers blowing about.

References:
http://static.zerochan.net/Princess.Sakura.full.37378.jpghttps://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT_oGjgGOJPYiQniqcZ54io2RnnoKm0TEnYq3tQzbVvspDfsb9http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/love4b5/AnimePaperwallpapers_Tsubasa-Reserv.jpg
Drakirosianum
Level 39
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 6:33 PM Post #34

This is Psyrko, when he was a child of only 5 years of age he was orphaned in the wilds when the caravan his family was traveling with was attacked by a band of marauders, he was spared the fate of death when his mother hid him in a nearby patch of deep grass while the marauders were not looking. Now cold and alone Psyrko cried out for his family, but with no answer, he continued crying hoping that some one would find him, eventually he was indeed found but not by another human but by a wild female Ny'vene who went by the name Nasamir. Nasamir could have easily dispatched Psyrko finally delivering him to his death, but instead she adopted him and raised him as if he was one of her own, after reaching the secluded and very well hidden roost the other Ny'vene became uneasy that Nasamir had brought a human child to become a member of the clan rather than becoming food for the hatch-lings who had just left their eggs.

Two years pass until the Ny'vene reluctantly accepts Psyrko into the clan and with this acceptance Psyrko was allowed to learn elemental magics, but because of his human origins learning magic was no easy task. Eventually, Psyrko was able to adeptly wield the combined elements of water and frost allowing him to use ice magics. During a lesson Psyrko over heard some class mates whispering unkind things about him, eventually one of them by the name of Mavimus asked the instructor, "Sir, why is there a human here, it is not a Ny'vene, it does not belong here." before the instructor could respond Psyrko, who was swelling with tears, ran back to his adopted mother Nasamir, too upset to tell his mother what happened he eventually passed out. After tending to Psyrko, Nasamir left to ask the instructor what had happened to cause such distress in Psyrko, after hearing what had happened Nasamir went to find answers from the clan elders.

After much debate the elders convened that Psyrko could not stay because while he was accepted as a clan member he is still human and would never truly be accepted as a Ny'vene, Nasamir burst in rage at the elders decision, after what seemed like hours Nasamir was able to get the elders to convene again for a new decision. The elders debated for three days before finally agreeing with a decision, after which they summon Nasamir and her human child Psyrko to tell them of the decision. The elders told the two of an ancient and forbidden magic that was only allowed to be used in very rare, special occasions, this magic would alter the effected creatures biology, allowing them to partially change into a Ny'vene. Without any hesitation Psyrko accepted the elders decision without so much as thinking about the cost such a spell would demand, all magic comes with a price and the stronger the spell the higher the price, and this forbidden spells price was not magica like almost all spells use, but instead this spell required the very essence of life, and so a debate broke out between all the Ny'vene to find out who would donate years of their life for the spells use, but their was also the possibility that none of the Ny'vene save for Nasamir would donate their life essence.

Half a year passed before the debate had ended and the question was asked to the whole clan, "Who will donate their life essence for Psyrko", silence fell upon the clan, meanwhile out of the knowledge of the Ny'vene a group of marauders were exploring nearby and were dangerously close to discovering the roost, after an hour of silence Nasamir began questioning the clans honor as it seemed that none would assist Psyrko, however it was that break in silence that alerted the marauders to the roosts location. After discovering the hidden cave entrance to the roost the marauders began preparing for a nest raid, meanwhile, saddened that none would assist him Psyrko started walking back to his and Nasamir's nest. On his way he began hearing strange noises coming from the entrance to the roost and went to investigate.

Being cautious Psyrko traversed through the cave in search for what was making the strange noises, eventually spotting one of the marauders, Psyrko is struck with childhood memories as he stares at the marauders face, recognizing him as one of the marauders that had attacked his caravan years ago, struck with resurfacing feelings that were buried in his subconscious he freezes remaining unnoticed by the marauders who continue on their way through the cave getting ever closer to the roost. Meanwhile, noticing that Psyrko is no longer among the crowd of Ny'vene, Nasamir goes back to her roost to see if he was there, once reaching the nest and seeing that Psyrko wasn't there, Nasamir began to panic and worry thinking that Psyrko had run away, so she decided to go searching for him, but as she got to the cave leading out of the roost she see's light coming from within. Thinking it could be Psyrko, Nasamir rushes into the cave only to find a band of marauders who proceeded to knock her unconscious and tie her up so she could not alert the rest of the clan, just before being knocked out Nasamir managed to cry out for help, but it wasn't loud enough for the rest of the clan to hear it, however, it did echo throughout the cave reaching Psyrko, causing him to snap out of his emotional daze.

Recognizing the voice as his Ny'vene mother Psyrko rushes to her aid thinking back on the caravan slaughter and how he couldn't do anything to help his parents back then, but this time was different, this time he had the tools to make a difference and defend his mother and the clan. Barreling through the cave filled with a burning fire to protect the ones he loves Psyrko begins to preemptively cast ice spears to prevent giving the marauders any chance to react. Reaching the rear of the marauder group Psyrko begins launching his ice spears plowing through the mob eventually reaching his still unconscious mother and cutting her free, summoning some water from the roost water source Psyrko makes a wave to carry his mother on, escaping the surviving marauders and explaining to the clan, who were still discussing who would donate their life essences, what had happened. Meanwhile, the surviving marauders, including their leader, unwilling to turn down the chance to get rich off of a Ny'vene egg raid, let alone accept defeat by an 8 year old human child, regroup and prepare for a counter attack, after a couple of minutes of recovering and planning the marauders continue their raid on the roost. At the same moment Psyrko had just finished explaining what had happened to the rest of the clan, who in disbelief thinking that he only made himself seem like a hero just to get one of them to give up their life essence, and so they turn their backs on him and begin tending to Nasamir who was still unconscious.

While feeling abandoned by the clan he came to think of as his family, Psyrko still refused to abandon them and began preparing for a counter attack from the marauders who had already restarted their assault on the roost. As Psyrko readied his defense a poison tipped arrow whizzed by his head and into the crowd of Nyvene who were tending to Nasamir, giving them cause to turn around and see what was happening behind them, and seeing Psyrko, after being abandoned by them, standing alone ready to defend the clan with his life against the marauders. Realizing that Psyrko was indeed telling the truth several Ny'vene go to assist him, while the rest defend the eggs and continue tending to Nasamir. Seeing a swarm of angry Ny'vene and the child who took out over half their starting attack force all the marauders, save the leader, run away in fear, their leader enraged begins cutting down every one of them that pass him by, after which he picks up a bow and poison tipped arrow from a fallen marauder and aims directly for Psyrko. Watching the marauders turn tail and run like cowards Psyrko and the other Ny'vene begin to celebrate unbeknownst that an arrow is pointed at Psyrko, the marauder fires the arrow and makes a direct hit, but not into Psyrko's flesh but into the scaly flesh of Mavimus, after which Psyrko counters with an ice shard to the marauders head and ending the threat completely.

Rushing to Mavimus, Psyrko starts wondering why he of all the Ny'vene would save him, before Psyrko could even utter a word Mavimus explained that even though he only showed hatred toward him, on the inside Mavimus was envious of him, as even though Psyrko was a human he learned the Ny'vene elemental magics faster than Mavimus could despite the fact that he was a Ny'vene. After Mavimus finished explaining his actions to Psyrko, he tells Psyrko to use his life essence for the spell as he was dying from the poisoned arrow anyway. Reluctantly Psyrko accepts Mavimus' gift, and with the respect of the clan and Mavimus' sacrifice the elders cast the spell on Psyrko altering his biology. Psyrko now had Ny'vene blood coursing through his veins and eventually this fact would show physically, seven years pass as Psyrko's skin, hair and eyes begin to turn a bluish hue, next came his ears which altered their shape to more of an amphibians likeness, then came the common Ny'vene horns atop his head, next was the Ny'vene tail riddled with shards of ice, lastly came the branched frost wings which were not meant for flight but instead to represent the life energy that was given to allow this transformation to occur.

Another year passed and Psyrko had now mastered his control over ice magics, as a gift from the Ny'vene clan at his graduation Psyrko was given a frosted staff enhancing his ice magics even further. As time passes by Psyrko's mind begins to wonder about the world outside the roost, eventually the wonder turns into an urge and Psyrko prepares to leave and says his goodbyes. Not ready to see her son leave for a new life Nasamir makes up her mind to travel with him, not as a mother but as a traveling companion, so she begins her preparations to leave and say her goodbyes as well, and so the two of them leave the roost to explore the world and help those in need.

End.

(sorry that its long i kinda got carried away with my characters story ^.=.^)
Mero
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 12
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 7:08 PM Post #35

She smiled pretending she was fine
Yet, secretly deep inside she hoped someone would realize all her smiles were lies
He left, but she was tired and her eyes dry
No matter how much pain she felt; she couldn't cry
Holding her feelings inside she regrets
Wishing that Halloween day never came
Despising life and worshiping death
If only she could go back in time
He would probably still be by her side
It all began on October 31st
He had asked her to meet him in the place they first met
She had waited patiently, but he never came
Her feelings teared her apart, but one thing was clear...
She couldn't forgive him
It was hard for her to let it go, but the next day she knew why
By the time they were supposed to meet
He was gone
By the time they were supposed to meet he had died...
She went to his gravestone the very next day
Placed down the flowers she had bought him to show respect
She saw a letter with her name written on it
She picked up the letter and she read...
"I wish I could tell you in person how I feel, but you'll never know... I can't tell you. I'm afraid I'll hurt you. I'm a monster. I wish I could tell you, but I can't and never will. If only I was a better man then maybe... Just maybe in person I could tell you... I love you...
She unconsciously responded.
Her lips moved and she whispered,"I love you too."
She never loved anyone again besides him
She's happy now that she's known as..
His Black Veil Bride

(I love writing poetry. It's one of my favorite things to do. I'm a very cheerful person, but I know life can sometimes be cruel. I been with my boyfriend for a couple months now, but today he said goodbye. However, what inspired me to write this wasn't our break up, but my favorite band: Black Veil Brides. A Black Veil Bride is a women who gives up all her pleasures to serve god. If you didn't understand my story it's basically about a boy and a girl who loved each other, but not one of them ever got to confess. It was on Halloween when the boy she loved died and she regretted never telling him. In the end, however, she's happy because she decides to serve him for all of her life. I guess you could say it's weird, and that might be true. However, I truly hope that you enjoyed my story/poem. I tried my best. I promise and hope you have a great day!)
Edited By Mero on 11/4/2013 at 8:29 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 7:57 PM Post #36
((Long story ahead, but I made an avatar based on Vaeluna, the goddess of light in the game. c: ))

You walk through the Spooky Woods, wary of where you tread at night. Your Sylesti travel by your side, guarding you in the dark of night, but everywhere you turn, it's either a mossy black between the trees or what seems to be glaring red eyes from the treetops.

However, you have heard rumors of ethereal Sylesti roaming the forest. They look like adorable wisps, many say, and you wish to catch one of your own. You traverse the forest, traps at the ready for when you see something remotely ghostlike, but so far, nothing.

Suddenly, out of the corner of your eye, a mist sweeps by. You turn your head, and your Sylesti gives chase to an apparent trail of pale yellow mist. You follow, unraveling your trap, hoping that you have found the rumored Ryori.

As you run through the forest, you seem to have lost your way, and that your Sylesti has wandered far in pursuit without you. You run aimlessly to where you think they headed, but you slow to a stop.

You're alone. You're scared.

You turn around in a circle, wondering where you are, but you only seem to lose yourself in what seemed like a maze of a forest. A breeze blew through the forest. You shivered. It seemed lonelier and quieter than normal.

"Kriiiiiie!!!"

An ethereal cry echoed from a corridor of trees. From that direction, a faded light hidden in the trees glowed. You dashed to the source of light, believing that was where your fabled creature and your Sylesti waited.

As you got closer and closer to the light source, it seemed to get brighter and brighter. The darkness of the forest transitioned from the dank mossy black to the regular brown that trees were, but even to a bright white because of how bright the light was. You finally come to the source of the light, but it's too bright to see it straight on, so you shade your eyes, squinting to see what was ahead.

You see big shadows cast in the middle of the light. As you focused your eyes, you realize that your Sylesti are blocking the source, but are knelt down, heads lowered before the light.

The light seems to pulsate, and then fade into a gentler glow. Your eyes adjust to the light once more, and you see a wispy, pale yellow Ryori standing in front of your Sylesti. Its ears twitched, and its head tilted, looking upon your Sylesti, and then you. You step forward, and then you see a human figure step up behind the fabled pet.

The wind blew gently, and the light around the human figure pulsed less intensely. You realize that she is the source of the light. She seems very mystical, silky curly hair flowing, and her dress is of modest nature, as if she wasn't human, but more of a goddess. She reminds you of Vaeluna, one of the six gods and goddesses of Sylestia, and you realize that she must be Vaeluna, and your Sylesti can sense the honor of her presence.

Her face was hidden behind a golden, flowery mask that made her seem as mysterious as she was mystical. However, she smiled at you. The Ryori trotted to her side and hopped lightly to her shoulder, nuzzling her silky hair. You're still in awe at this encounter.

She raised a hand to pet the Ryori, and, with one last look of her ivory eyes meeting yours, she turned and lightly stepped away into the darkness of the forest. Your breathing is soft and slow, and you watch as the golden glow faded into the darkness.

You were once again reunited with your Sylesti, and all of you stood, feeling a bit stiff from the sight of a goddess. However, a wind blew once more, with illuminating golden leavings floating along with it, guiding you back to the entrance of the forest so you can wait until daylight to travel again.
Edited By Flute on 11/4/2013 at 7:57 PM.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 8:29 PM Post #37
The vampire princess
My father told me to never wander to the land of the undead, and as I look back I wish that I had listened to him. I can not leave because the long lived vampires find me amusing. Must be my charm. The zombies smell awful but they do as the vampieric Majesties tell them, which of course means that I am stuck inside their palace to 'entertain them.' My situation is not all bad though. I get a good meal and the princess is very beautiful. I could watch her dance for hours, her long dark hair waving side to side. She is so very graceful but I feel as if it is hopeless to love her. The vampires have been in another war with the werewolves. They have moments of peace but then years of war. The princess looks very stunning in her armor as well, to me at least. Her magic black shadows follows her every where. Her eyes, which look pure black at first, are a deep and dark blue. I even love her pale skin. I often wonder though, does she feel anything for me?

Last night while I was lying in my 'bed', the princess came to me. Strangely she apologized for keeping me here and asked if I wanted to leave. I missed my home dearly but I also felt like I needed to be by the princess. I told her that I would stay here until I died. She smiled and hugged me. "I have always felt you watching," She said,"but I did not know why, and then yesterday I realized that I loved you. So I had to ask if you would like to stay or go, to know the truth." I held her in my arms telling her that I loved her too and with that, we sealed our fate with a kiss.
Edited By Marsandin on 11/9/2013 at 10:37 PM.
Junco
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 29
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 10:18 PM Post #38

The life of an elf is blessedly long, and Junco has taken full advantage of that fact. Elves are naturally violent, with a tendency to become warriors. Junco, too, felt that call, but simultaneously felt the pull towards the academic. Obviously there was no other recourse but to combine the two, and thus began the long journey into the study of elemental magics, and their applications in battle. Sylesties were quite adept at manipulating these base magics, and that is where Junco began their study. Junco began with Aurleons but quickly branched out as they discovered the different strengths and weaknesses of the various species. When the Ny'vene were brought to the Umbra Forest, Junco observed manifestations of the elements that they had not seen before. While most Sylesties used the elements, the Ny'vene were one with them. Junco poured their time, effort, and research into the Ny'vene without much delay- any wizard worth their staff would. As time passed, Junco began to take on some of the traits of wyverns. It began with the horns, just two dinky nibs barely poking through their hairline. Then came the tail. The tail was nice- it could fetch things from behind. Their nose changed to reptilian slits... which was not the most pleasing aesthetic change, but that bothered Junco little by this point (except for the part where it totally did and they started expanding their wardobe into the dapper to make themselves feel a little better). Mastery of fire brought Junco the manifestation of the Essence of Flame, and last were the wings. The wings were what Junco had been hoping for the most. Although it has been countless years since Junco began their research, it never feels quite done. Thus, Junco has not really ever become the battlemage that they had always thought they were striving for. Oh well, there was always next decade, right?
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 10:19 PM Post #39
Here is my entry.

Nehara was the Goddess of Stars. When she was a pleased, the skies were clear and the world was blessed with the sight of her greatest gift, the stars in the sky. They stayed constant and lead travelers home, no matter how far they strayed. But, when she was angered, the light from the stars dimmed, and darkness would fall so deep and dark that one would be lost and fall prey to beasts that stalked the night.

The owl was her favored creature, and the people of the land knew not to harm one for fear of bringing down her wrath. All, except for the foolish mortal who cowered before Nehara in fear. He had not believed the tales of the Goddess, and had believed owls to be pests, and so when one bothered his cat he had thought nothing of killing it. But now, he wished that he had left it alone.

"How dare you kill my favorite pet?" Nehara demanded. Her eyes glowed ominously in the darkness.

The mortal did not answer, being so afraid that he could not even look at her much less speak. He knew that no answer would appease her.

Wind began to swirl around her in response to her anger and impatience. And she lifted her staff the skies darkened and and the mortal trembled.

"You will never do such a thing again," she said as darkness fell upon the land. To this day, no one knows what she did with him. Some say she fed him to her owls, other say he finally gained his voice, and begged mercy so honestly that it soothed her anger, and she changed him into an owl. But all know, don't bother the owls.
Lauth
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 11:21 PM Post #40
I have come to tell you a tale.

Not just any tale. This tale has never before been spoken aloud, out of fear that he is listening.

Until today.

This tale is of a man so beautiful, it's been said that people will sail all eighty-three seas just for the chance at a glimpse of his tail.

A man so strong, just a tiny tap from his regal Staff of Fluttering Fluttery Hearts can crush the highest quality of diamond.

A man so swift that a flip of his beard-interlaced-with-hair-due-to-avatar-glitches can break the sound barrier.

A man just so gosh darned sparkly, that if you stare at him for too long, there is a good chance you will go blind.

He can swim down to the deepest depths of the ocean and befriend the sea monsters that live there. He sings so beautifully that your favourite song will start to sound like a screaming Zolnixi. He is better to look at than a pile of a million newborn Puffadores.

But oh, do not underestimate him - He has never lost a war. His Kelpari steeds are among the most powerful Sylesties that have ever lived. They say he's lived through two and a half apocalypses and is drinking buddies with Death himself. They have tea every Thursday at a quarter past noon.

This tale is not of a man - no, it is of a legend.

This tale is the tale of King Princess Popcorn Pearlbottom Splendydander IIIV, and how he got his magnificent, glittering tiara.

He stole it.

The end.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.