Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival Game - Avatar Dress Up
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Serra
Level 62
The Whimsical
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 2:31 AM Post #21

Deep within a shadowed forest, a young girl rises to almost a complete nothing of her past memories. Of two things she is certain. Her name is Hotaru, and she is looking for her lost love.

As she looks into the water, a reflection she does not recognize stares back. Her hair is white, but was it white before? Were her glowing red eyes even red? She is unsure as something deep inside keeps giving her doubts and sending chills over her ice, cold body. Something she is certain to be new are wings made of branches and leaves on her back, twisting in volatile ways. Broken chains hooked to cuffs on her arms and legs continue to confuse her.

Standing slowly, the moon barely catches the glint on a set of horns and swinging tail, both a permanent part of her. "What am I?" she asks aloud, unsure of if she is good or evil, demonic or angelic. Why can't she remember anything from before she woke in this dreary forest? Nothing is there to answer her. She is alone and should be scared, but she finds she is not. Her heart only feels the pull of her love, lost.

Years pass with no luck of any of her life memories returning. Her only friend is a black and red Puffadore ghost she calls Shadow King, a name she felt suited him for reasons she did not know. Feeling some sort of happiness towards her companion, they travel together to discover her forgotten memories and the secrets about her lost love.

With the pull on her heart leading her to them, a part of her wonders who they are, there is no recollection of what this person looks like or what their name might be. All she knows is they need her and she must find them whether they in danger, or she is.

Everything has been confusing and emotionally tangled since she rose in the darkened forest nigh. Nothing has made sense, and the few she has came across on her travels seem to know nothing, or are to afraid to tell her secrets that they keep. All Hotaru can do is follow the pull in her heart that keeps her going.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 6:46 AM Post #22
gasp gasp
reserve
[only because I have no idea what avatar to put here]
Kestral
Level 62
The Whimsical
Threads: 87
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 7:44 AM Post #23

Legend of the Moon

Once upon a time, A elven village was destroyed on the night of the full moon. The moon was mad at this, for these elves had always built statues that showed her beauty, and there buildings that modeled after her home, the night sky. And when she saw the dedications to her, smashed and wrecked by the giants, she grew very angry. She took the only survivor, a small elf girl, and a lantern so she would not grow scared. She brought the girl to herself, and gave her refuge, teaching the young elf all there was to know of the universe. In time, the girls deep golden hair turned pale, as well as her skin. When the girl came of age, the moon swathed her in the beauty of the stars. She gave her a crown made of moon dust, naming the girl her heir and making her immortal. The girl then took up her lantern and lit it for the first time since she had been brought their with fire from the moon. She then walked through the stars till she had reached her old home. She wandered through the village, and grew sad at it's lost magnificence and beauty. She sat sobbing on the wreckage til morning came, and she ran to hide from the first rays of the sun. When night had taken the sky back, and while the moon watched over her realm, the girl ran back to her village. She looked up at the moon and spoke these words to her," I dedicated this village to you, to remember, as a great city of the moon." At this the girl fled to the outer reaches of the city, where she waited, to draw any living creature away from the moons dedication, by the light of her lantern.

Still under construction
Edited By Kestral on 11/4/2013 at 7:54 AM.
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 7:53 AM Post #24
This is Sapphire. She is based off of my first sylesti.

This is Sapphire. She was born to a human being, but her father was an elf. She lived in a small poor village with her mother as a baby. One day her mother left her in her crib. She never came back. It was said that she had sneaked out to see the babies father, and the elves had captured her because she had sneaked into the elven territory looking for him. To the elves she had appeared as a bandit. That night someone came into the little village house to look around. There was a baby but no mother. The someone quickly grabbed the baby and wrapped her is this warm blue blankets. The baby looked up at her kind face. She had twinkling blue eyes and a beautiful silvery blue hair. She gently kissed the baby on the head. "You will be my daughter, Sapphire." She said softly, knowing her mother had abandoned her. She took Sapphire to her home in the sky. She blessed her with wings, like she had. She gave Sapphire a ryori for a friend. She gave her fine clothes and a beautiful tiara, but most of all, she gave Sapphire a place in her heart. Sapphire loved to fly.
Soon when Sapphire was old enough her mother who was a sorceress, gave Sapphire lessons on magic. Sapphire exceeded well. She was taught to watch over the people from her home in the sky. Sapphire and her ryori, Sky, became very close. Sapphire was a brave young girl. Once she saved a young boy from being hit by a train, and once she saved a girl from drowning. Once in a while the people of her old village would see her and say, " I saw the heir of the Goddess of the Sky!" and it was true, because Sapphire was the heir. Sapphire was very happy with her home. She never saw her birth mother ever again, nor her father, but she didn't care. She loved her mother of the sky.
Edited By Gingerpaw on 11/9/2013 at 4:26 PM.
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 8:41 AM Post #25

Once upon a time, way back when, I was just an ordinary elf. Well...Maybe not 'ordinary'. I had a large bounty on my thieving head. I was unstoppable, untouchable, I was all powerful! ...Or so I thought.
The lord of the underworlds soon grew tired of having to collect souls not yet meant to leave this plane, and so he sent one of his faithful hounds of hell after me.
To be ripped from limb from limb after days of attempting to hide oneself, to escape the beast behind you at all times, it is a fate I wish I could have avoided. A fate I deserved, true and complete, yet one I wish I could have had the luck to avoid.
And of course, with a fate as such, my debt to all those needlessly reaped souls will forever be unpaid.
So here I am now, eons after, nothing more than a mutated lap dog to Lord of the Underworlds.
Being subjected to that fate as a means of my ends did more than just rip me limb from bloody limb, the poison of a Hell Hound seeped into my soul, reverted my existence into something akin to what is called a "werewolf". And now with this scythe and these wings, this tail and these ears, each stained with the blood I have shed, I am Lord Underworlds lapdog, sent to reap the souls of others whom reap the souls of the innocent, just as I had, once upon a time.
Monday
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 9:28 AM Post #26
reserved c:
ahh so many avatar ideas, it'll be hard just choosing one teehee
HibernusMortis
Level 60
Mojo Master
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 10:49 AM Post #27
WOW!.......Faiona & Krinadon are sure going to have a tough time choosing a top 3...I like all of them so far! Definitely have some creative people here.:)
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 11:15 AM Post #28

Based off the woman in black. The back item signifies fog and the wings are meant to give you a sense of chill and coldness you feel from a winter morning or night.

"During afternoon tea
there's a shift in the air
a bone trembling chill
that tells you she's there
there are those who believe
the whole town is cursed
but the house in the marsh
is by far the worst
what she wants is unknown
but she always comes back
the specter of darkness
the woman in black"

"Have you seen her?
The women in black
She lost her son
And now shes back
Our parents all
make a fuss
For if she cant find him....
She'll take one of us!"
-Woman in black
Edited By Cerberus on 11/4/2013 at 11:20 AM.
Elleshie
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 46
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 11:54 AM Post #29

When I first saw the Forest Fairy Wings I thought they were Nephini wings and I love them, so I based this avatar on my Nephini Shimmer. The Sunburst Nebula Gown and the Natural Brownie Wand represent the Fairy Shimmer mutation, and I chose to use the Mane Highlighted Qitari Tail because it resembles a Nephini tail the most.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 11/4/2013 at 12:46 PM Post #30

Madame Butterfly
The wings represent Butterfly's pure love for Pinkerton
The robes are colored blood red for her fate
The flowers are in reference of the final act

If you haven't seen the Opera before, feel free to read about it here, x
Edited By Taptothebeat on 11/4/2013 at 12:48 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.