Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival Game - Avatar Dress Up
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 11/7/2013 at 1:55 AM Post #51

This is a flower faerie. I actually kinda thought up a backstory for her but reading through it would have been a bit too similar to someone else's story. Still I'd like to enter her as I think she's pretty cute. I'd imagine her and the rest of her kind to be busy all year long. They help raise various enchanted plants for other faerie folk. Even now when winter is approaching there's plenty of new plants ready to bloom. There's never a break for these busy little ones. They love exploring both woodlands and gardens when they have enough time. If you're fortunate enough for them to find your garden, your plants may have an extra beautiful display of blooms.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 11/7/2013 at 9:34 AM Post #52
You may think Cristopher Columbus started Thanksgiving with the Indians and all that, but that is not the true story. I will tell you the true story...
I am the Harvest Warrior. I have guarded all fields to make sure the harvest is great. But my enemy, Winter Raven, has made me suffer. He tries the destroy my hard work on protecting your crops. He is the reason why you starve. But he has not defeated me. I have come back, after these hundreds of years, with more power imaginable. I have trained day and night. My efforts have not been wasted. I come back with my Raven of Harvest. She is fierce as I and can battle as well as I. I am traveling to the Snowy Mountain o defeat my greatest enemy. The battle will be fierce and dangerous, but I will do what I can to save your people. After my great battle, the Weather Guard has granted me my wings. Now I fly astound the world, guarding the crops and fields. This is how Thanksgiving came to be.

P.S. I'm not done w/ my paragraph.
Edited By Crystal25152 on 11/7/2013 at 6:51 PM.
Blackswan99
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 13
Posted: 11/7/2013 at 11:39 AM Post #53

She is,The Blind Who Can See, She Who Protects All, and most commonly known as, Friend Of All Sylesties,

She is the very person who first tamed Sylesties, when all Sylesties are wild and lurks in the forests and lakes. She is the one who calmed the great beast, Storm Breather the Morkko, when he was wild and fierce. She is also the one who first wrote the most detailed book on the Sylesties and their ways.

All this happened long ago, when humans fear Sylesties, and thinks of them as demons from below.

Emira was her name. Born during a full moon in the night, she never fear Sylesties and even plays and talks with them. Because of that, she was feared by everyone in the village. The only ones that still care for her are her parents. When she was six, she became braver and tries to tame a Bulbori. For days she cared for it, hoping sooner or later it will become her friend. By the end of the week, she succeeded and named the male Bulbori- Hepste.

By the tender age of 10, she left home to go travelling around to meet Sylesties. She meet all kinds of Sylesties everywhere and make notes of them. Soon word travelled about her actions, there were all kinds of reactions from people. Some are fearful Of Emira. Some were curious. Most avoided her when they see her. She became well known when she tamed a fierce Morkko, Storm Breather who attacked a village by just petting and speaking softy. Later on, Storm Breather carries her to towns and cities by letting her ride him.

When she was 20 and know almost everything about Sylesties, she finally settled down in a village, and wrote a book about Sylesties. She wrote down everything she know and by her 22nd birthday, she finished it. It was titled "Sylesties And Everything About Them". But nobody wants to read it, everyone dare not go near her, let alone read her book. Miserable, she left her precious book to a church nearby, and returned home.

A week after she returned home, she was infected by a disease that almost took her life, but like a miracle, she managed to survive. Unfortunately, her eyes cannot be saved and she became blind forever. So, she always put her staff for walking nearby, with Hepste by her side. Somehow, she found that though blind, she can feel an object in front of her when she walked. She was happy knowing she was not truly blind, but still carries her staff together with her.

Emira was just 25 when she passed away, sleeping. She died without any cause. Two nights after her death, on a full moon, she appeared to a childhood friend as a goddess in her dream. Her friend told everyone about it. The whole nation became curious about her and her works and started doing research on Sylesties and found out everything she believed was true. Her book was recovered and now kept in a museum as a treasure of the past. Emira was worshiped as a goddess of Sylesties. To this day, adventurers who lost their pets reported find them back again, with sights of the goddess nearby, smiling.

Sorry for the long post! Can't help myself when writing stories!
Edited By Blackswan99 on 11/7/2013 at 9:25 PM.
Leen
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 31
Posted: 11/7/2013 at 4:14 PM Post #54
Felnvor, the Faun of the Frosted Woods

A cold wind blows from the forest the inhabitants call the Frosted Woods. Only few Sylestis live here, and one would think the forest is dead from the ice that covers both ground and trees... But that is not the case. Life sprouts deep within earth, and under the icy crust thousands of seedlings wait for the year the ice melts and roots will grasp the earth again- However, this occurs only once in a hundred years... Through the hands of Felnvor, the guardian of this place.

Being born through the shenanigans of a god, Felnvor is neither completely human nor Sylesti - being immortal, she is bound to live eternally as a hybrid. The local residents say she is evil, and will try to freeze any person that is too close to her to an ice statue. However, this is not true... Although this rumour keeps Felnvor from having any human contact. Her creator however told her, perhaps only out of pity, that someone will come to her eventually.

Felnvor is a magical being, but her powers are different that the humans think. Every 100 years, she sucks up all the cold in the forest to let the land grow to life for a season. An exhausting process for her, hence she can only do it once in a century. However, seeing the humans collect fruit they usually cannot plant, leaves her with a warm heart.

But despite being a kind person, she is lonely - so she waits for a person, that may one day day visit her to warm her up...
Edibbs
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 85
Posted: 11/7/2013 at 4:36 PM Post #55
I'll have a go. :)

Name: Amaria (ah-MAR-eeya)
Race: Elf

History: Amaria is a very shy girl who grew up in a small village with her mother and younger sister. Amaria is quiet and keeps to herself most of the time because she's afraid of bullies. She grew up being teased and picked on by the other village kids after her father passed away during a war with a rival village when she was only 4 years old, (her sister was just an infant at the time and remembers little of the events). As she grew up, Amaria became very self-secluded from her fellow villagers, but became very interested in the forest outside of her village and what lived inside of it.
spaces Every evening, as the sun went down, Amaria would stare at the forest and wonder what it was like inside. One day, Amaria noticed, as she was staring into the forest, there were a pair of eyes staring back at her. She tried talking to the glowing eyes, "Hello? Who are you?" The eyes started to fade into the forest, "W-wait, don't go!" Amaria stuttered. The eyes continued to fade slowly, Amaria tried to follow them. "Hey, please come back! Slow down!" Amaria would say, as she chased after the fading yellow eyes. After, what seemed like hours, Amaria found herself at a small opening through the trees... The eyes were there. "Who are you?" Amaria said to the eyes once more before they disappeared, "Don't go!" she shouted, rushing through the open brush. It was dark. Amaria didn't know where she was nor how to get back from where she came. In the distance, she saw a pair of bright yellow eyes, watching. "H-hello?" The eyes closed slowly and a bright light emerged from above.
spaces Amaria regained her composure and found herself in an old sanctuary. The buildings seems ruined and uninhabited. She wandered throughout the sanctuary, looking through the buildings to see if anyone was still living there. After searching through a few of the buildings, she noticed those glowing yellow eyes again. "Hello?" she said, "Do you live here?" The eyes slowly blinked. "Do you speak?" Amaria said... The eyes blinked again. Amaria's curiosity grew fairly high about this mystery creature, but she tried her best to ignore it and continued searching through the buildings. As Amaria walked for a bit, she felt a chill and a strange presence behind her but, when she looked, nothing was there... She wandered around a bit more; she felt the strange presence the whole time.
spaces Finally, Amaria decided to sit and take a rest. Again, Amaria felt a strange presence and... someone tapping her shoulder? She quickly looked, slightly startled, but saw nothing there... She looked around a bit but couldn't see anything or anyone. Another tap on the shoulder and a slight giggle, now Amaria was a little nervous; she stood up and looked around. Then, she noticed a pair of glowing yellow eyes in the shadow of a building close by. "Were you the one following me? Can you tell me your name?" The eyes blinked... Amaria walked up to the mysterious creature, "Well, can you at least show me who you are?" The eyes blinked a couple times and then disappeared. Amaria let out a disappointed sigh but, then, she heard a little 'yip' behind her. She slowly turned around and, to her surprise, there was a little yellow GHOST! Amaria was a little shaken, but immediately calmed herself, 'this ghost doesn't want to hurt me...' she rationalized to herself. The sun started to rise, "I need to get h--" Amaria stopped as she noticed the little ghost fading away until it completely disappeared... Amaria found her way back through the forest and back home to her village where she eagerly awaited until she would be able to go and visit her first friend, not realizing that this new friend would change her life forever. <3

Aha... Sorry for the story >///< I got a little carried away. XD (didn't really want to finish it like that, but I noticed it was getting a little wordy. aha)
Edited By Edibbs on 11/8/2013 at 5:01 PM.
Motacilla
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 2
Posted: 11/8/2013 at 2:01 PM Post #56

A little bird - a white wagtail - was turned by a spell into a human girl. She got short black hair, large black eyes in a snow white face, and gray garments. The spell left her a pair of wings too, but they were so tiny and fragile, they couldn't take her anywhere, so the girl was very sad at first. She knew that when the autumn came all her friends would be long on their way south before the leaves fell and she couldn't follow them. So the bewitched bird saved a bit of the summer's flame to keep herself warm through the chill until the next spring.
Silentmaid
Level 55
The Whimsical
Threads: 43
Posted: 11/9/2013 at 1:40 PM Post #57
The Moons Bride

Once upon a time, long long ago, the moon, tired of having to watch the humans live there lives happily while he was alone in the clouds, was given a chance to become mortal for 100 years. Ecstatic with his new opportunity, he begged the witch to do so right away. He was placed on earth as an 18 year old boy, having eternal youth, he set out on adventures with friend he met along the way. As time passed, he realized his time was running short. He had watched his dear friends grow old when he stayed the same. He knew that he had felt drawn to one person for his entire life on earth. A girl, daughter of a water spirit (who had the same opportunity as the moon) and a simple human who fell in love with the impossible. The moon had first noticed her a year into his mortality. he was truly fascinated with her. he hadn't know anything about her, even her name, but he loved her nonetheless. many years pasted and he was to afraid to speak to her. one day he finally got enough courage to go up to her. after a couple years together he proposed, after that they live for a long time together, happily and eternal. At the begging of his final year, he told her he would soon have to leave, the moon promised he would return to her. heartbroken, the girl ran to the witch and asked her to give her immortality. the witch granted her wishes but it came at a price. she was forced to stay on earth, only ever seeing him at night. she spoke to him every night, begging him for an answer but he was just too far to reach. years went by and she had turned into a cold empty shell of her past self. the moon begged the witch to bring her to him but she refused to bring her. soon, the moon turned cold too and stopped revolving around her, knowing he had failed her. days later the witch returned to him ask him to return to earth if it meant he would revolve again. he said he would accept if she accepted his condition. the girl would return with him as a second moon. happily reunited. the moon and his bride.
Edited By Silentmaid on 11/15/2013 at 5:52 PM.
Lucy0240
Level 14
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/10/2013 at 4:40 AM Post #58

even i am just a Newbie and found this i created a hatsune miku like character/user/ect. ( Just for my opinion ) but has yellow hair and different outfit
Edited By Faiona on 11/10/2013 at 6:40 AM.
Coolkiwi
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 11/10/2013 at 1:37 PM Post #59

"Natures first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold
Her early leaf's a flower
If only so an hour
Then leaf subsides to leaf
So Eden sank to grief
So dawn goes down to day
Nothing gold can stay"
- Robert Frost

My character if based of my favorite poem "Nothing Gold Can Stay". It also represents not only the change in nature from fall the winter but also the loss of the Native American way of life when European settlers arrived.
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 11/10/2013 at 3:27 PM Post #60
The Most Dangerous Kitsune

According to Japanese legend kitsunes will either lead their chosen humans to fortune or to their death. A long time ago one of these kitsunes chose a man, for whom she loved, she was instructed to lead him to his death. She could not believe that she would have to lead her love to his death so she instead lead him to good fortune. The Kitsune Gods decided to punish her by making her a god herself. She would become The God of Death. Doomed to leading man to its death for eternity.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.