Forum Index > News and Announcements > Week of Love Overview
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nightstooth
Level 70
The Tactician
Threads: 21
Posted: 2/18/2019 at 3:31 AM Post #61
Before we have more fests that involve a bunch of trading with other players as one of the main things to do, can we have a proper trading system put into place, not a "here you go, have this with no CoD fee since you'll send me something in return, and if they don't know how to send stuff / forget to send stuff / just plain scamming, opps outta luck" kind of system we have in place? I've already lost one heart so far this fest where the other person never sent their part of the payment (another heart), though I think it may be because the other person doesn't know how to do trades. Though I did ping the person with how to send stuff... I don't expect changes for this fest, but I'm just saying this would be great for future fests where a big part of the fest is trading. Having a proper trade system in place would help prevent such things from happening in the first place.
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 2/21/2019 at 1:30 PM Post #62
Are the Stables not on sale anymore? I thought it went through the 24th, but when I went to purchase a Stable a little while ago it was 500... Did I miss out? ^_^;;
Aerii
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 96
Posted: 2/21/2019 at 5:37 PM Post #63
The sale ended on the 18th I believe.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 2/21/2019 at 6:37 PM Post #64
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=73239&page=7#61
Author: Nightstooth
Time Posted: 2/18/2019 at 3:31 AM
Before we have more fests that involve a bunch of trading with other players as one of the main things to do, can we have a proper trading system put into place, not a "here you go, have this with no CoD fee since you'll send me something in return, and if they don't know how to send stuff / forget to send stuff / just plain scamming, opps outta luck" kind of system we have in place? I've already lost one heart so far this fest where the other person never sent their part of the payment (another heart), though I think it may be because the other person doesn't know how to do trades. Though I did ping the person with how to send stuff... I don't expect changes for this fest, but I'm just saying this would be great for future fests where a big part of the fest is trading. Having a proper trade system in place would help prevent such things from happening in the first place.

Just comes down to limited time. I can essentially only develop one thing at a time and always have a dozen+ projects in queue. Coupled with artwork having to be put in and Festivals/Events and everything else, I just have to pick and choose what to work on.
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 2/21/2019 at 8:28 PM Post #65
Ah, okay, thank you! ^_^
Nightstooth
Level 70
The Tactician
Threads: 21
Posted: 2/22/2019 at 3:17 AM Post #66
Then keep an eye on how things develop with trades if you continue with trading themed fests. With hearts going for 20,000+ each on the trade broker for most of this fest, I can see where theft / non-completed trades can potentially become a bigger issue in the future.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 2/22/2019 at 4:19 AM Post #67
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=73239&page=7#66
Author: Nightstooth
Time Posted: 2/22/2019 at 3:17 AM
Then keep an eye on how things develop with trades if you continue with trading themed fests. With hearts going for 20,000+ each on the trade broker for most of this fest, I can see where theft / non-completed trades can potentially become a bigger issue in the future.

We have always had a zero tolerance policy for scamming. As long as you conduct your business here on Sylestia and have a clear negotiation agreement, I will always force both parties to adhere to that agreement.
Aish
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 84
Posted: 2/22/2019 at 1:31 PM Post #68
yes thank you so much
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 2/22/2019 at 4:32 PM Post #69
just wondering how do you hatch eggs / get new pets? im a nub (obviously)
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 17
Posted: 2/22/2019 at 6:01 PM Post #70
In the case of the latter, you have two guaranteed ways:
. Buy them from other users through trades, auctions, or just lurking around the Pet Marketplace section of the forum. If you know exactly what you want (In terms of species, color, traits, etc.), you can also use the advanced search option for pets.

. Get a type of currency called Scales via nurturing, save them up, then visit the Scale shop and buy eggs (Note: the species you get from there (as well as the chosen pets gender) is completely random, and unknown until the egg(s) you bought hatches (or you copy & paste the image link into the pet generator and reveal it that way) the only thing that is slightly knowable is the more expensive an egg is, the more traits the pet that hatches has.).

Other ways
Breed the pets you do have if both are adults & are not closely-related (parents & children, siblings, half-siblings)

Occasionally, while working on the game storyline & exploring, youll discover an abandoned nest, egg, or hatchling. You will then be asked if you want to adopt it or abandon it/ignore it/leave it alone. Choose the former option (obviously ;D), and it will automatically be added to your hatchery. In terms of the species you end up with (at least in the case of an abandoned nest or egg), its the same as it is in the Scale shop- completely random.

In terms of hatching an egg, you basically just need to leave it alone in your hatchery. Eggs hatch after about three days. But if you want to speed up the process, you can nurture your eggs (and ask other players to do so for you; theres a topic in the General Discussion part of the forum where you can do exactly that)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.