Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Summer Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Caramelcoco
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 93
Posted: 7/9/2018 at 6:31 PM Post #41

I call this background: Summertime!
Dyre
Level 66
Guardian
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/9/2018 at 6:40 PM Post #42
I based my entries off the Hawaiian deities, demigods, They are called Kupuas. I'll edit them as time goes.

Kupua outfit (Volcanic)

Kupua outfit (Hot Spring)

Kupua outfit (Underground Reservoir)

I'll Update with the male counterparts.

Kupua Flower Crown

Kupua's Garments Female

Kupua's Garments Male

Kupua Power Flow?

Kupua's Spriteling Companion
Edited By Clearlegend on 7/12/2018 at 3:48 PM.
Hdawg
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 23
Posted: 7/9/2018 at 7:18 PM Post #43
thank you! ^_^

and @Omphantombird @Dragoil your designs look so cool!
Edited By Hdawg on 7/9/2018 at 7:21 PM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 7/10/2018 at 3:42 AM Post #44
Steampunk seems to be quite popular in Sylestia. Therefore, from the 1800s (which gave us steampunk), here is Steampunk Fashion Beachwear.
Here's the male version.

Notice the weight belt has some kind of dial for a buckle, while the belt is studded with tools and maybe a weird science weapon? It can be dangerous in the water. The helmet's shoulder padding doubles as a life preserver. Weighted boots keep the wearer right-side up.

I based the male swimsuit on this:

The female base would have the actual swimsuit part looking something like this--

--except more "corset-y."

The "wings" can let you swoop around in the air, or they can propel you through the water! Let's see any other steampunk wings do that! I based them on various hands-free, back-mounted diver propulsion systems like this one:

Here's a Background: a diving platform out on the lake (that I am always putting my peeps into).

Sorry that it's not to scale with the other items.

OK, it has nothing to do with steampunk, but summertime is the right time to acquire a Sylvorpa Held.

The fish is on a stringer, which your avatar holds in its hand. Your Sylvorpa will help you land that fish. Helpful Sylvorpa!
In hindsight, perhaps I should have shown the Sylvorpa actually tugging on the stringer.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 7/16/2018 at 12:00 AM.
Katty
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 202
Posted: 7/10/2018 at 5:13 AM Post #45
More will be posted later

I wish i had the drawing skills to put this into the world the way i would like to
Surfing Background

Summoned Mermaid
Minikin
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 95
Posted: 7/10/2018 at 11:34 AM Post #46
I'm not sure if these have been done before since I haven't looked through every avatar item made but i figured I'd give it a shot

Female outfit - Hula dancer:

Avatar Outfit: Grass skirt, Hawaiian Lei Flowers around neck/ankles and wrists and brownish top
Avatar Wings - None drawn but had the idea of some sort of Hawaiian flowers swirling around in the air behind the avatar
Avatar Back Item - Beachy scene with palm tree, sand, ocean, sunny day *edit: I just realized there is already a beach background item very similar, sorry >.< I'll try to come up with something else...

New background idea: I probably won't have time to draw it but I think a nice sunset background with deep purple/red/yellow colors overlooking the ocean and casting the colors on the water would look really nice. Could include some sand, tiki torches, seashells or maybe/maybe not keep the palm tree somewhere.

Avatar Head Item - Hibiscus Flower in hair

Male outfit - Fire Dancer:

Avatar Outfit: (fire resistant of course) Grass leg flairs and upper arm. Red loincloth.
Avatar Wings - Swirling flames around the dancer, or possibly even flame wings would look cool
Avatar Back Item - stage or platform, night time scene, some foliage around stage
Avatar Held Item - fire dancer staff
Avatar Head Item - Grass wreath/crown

They're both Hawaiian dancers but if this counts as "two" different ideas, could possibly turn both characters into fire dancers or both into hula dancers instead?
Edited By Binkybunny on 7/12/2018 at 1:44 PM.
Torey
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 65
Posted: 7/10/2018 at 3:19 PM Post #47
This one falls under summer events/holidays. Loosely based on the Indiana Robotics Invitational(IRI) which is like the after-season playoffs of robotics competitions and usually takes place in July. It's an important and exciting event since it gives teams who didn't make it to/didn't win finals a second chance to compete. :)

Head: A Snapback-style hat with hair sticking out and safety glasses(safety first!) The glasses lenses are translucent. The hat can be switched out for a beanie or flat cap to fit the fantasy theme better.
Outfit: A sweater with the sleeves rolled up, blue jeans, and work boots. Some oil stains on the outfit and arms.
Back: A crossbody bag with buttons/pins on it.
Held: A golem and orb to pilot the golem, in keeping with the fantasy theme.
Wings: Golem wings, similar to the Ryori Wings of Illusion.

An example of a colored outfit with the theme "Steel".
Innernexus
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 16
Posted: 7/10/2018 at 6:06 PM Post #48
Sorry, internet messed up and made me post twice.
Edited By Innernexus on 7/10/2018 at 6:12 PM.
Innernexus
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 16
Posted: 7/10/2018 at 6:11 PM Post #49
This is my first contest and despite me not having the right tools to properly create something awesome, I still tried my best to contribute (even if I did only have a mouse to draw). So my idea was to make pearl and sea star themed swimwear. Fortunately I managed to do both a female and male version.

Female version includes:
- Avatar outfit. Consists of a swimmer's top and a bottom skirt piece for the main clothing; the base color represents beach sand. Both the top and the bottom have pearls woven into the material and two pink sea stars down below in the corner. The skirt is secured with a ribbon with pearl strings dangling down. Now onto the accessories. The main visible accessories include a pearl sea-star necklace and a pearl bracelet.
Note: I did attempt to add a small sea-star to the bracelet but couldn't do it. However it can be added in later if desired.
- Avatar Head Item. This headpiece is simple yet somewhat effective. It consists of a pink ribbon with dangling pearl strings, and a pearl embedded in the bow portion. This accessory can consist of another identical ribbon on the opposite side if desired.
- Avatar Held Item. Despite being only pictured on the female version, this sea-star and pearl themed shovel and pail is an item for female and male avatars. I feel like the pail would look best on the arm rather than in the hand. As for the shovel, it can either be held in a free hand or placed inside the pail.
P.S - The size shown for the shovel and pail is not final, I drew it a tad too small by accident and didn't have the time to fix it. My apologies if it is a little bit hard to see the pearls on the handle of the shovel.

Male version includes:
- Avatar outfit. Consists of a pair of swimming shorts as the main clothing item. The shorts are similar to the female version of swimwear, minus a top. The arm and neck accessories are the the same.
- Avatar Head Item. The headpiece for the male is different from the female version, consisting of a bandanna matching the main outfit (sorry if the bandanna looks bad, I can't draw them that well). The bandanna has two sea-stars in the corner, dangling pearl strings, and a pearl centered above the forehead.

Extra Notes:
- For alternate designs/colors I can see the tan sand color of the swimwear being changed to white sand, with the ribbons and sea-stars perhaps switching to blue. Black sand would also be a cool idea.

If I misunderstood the rules of the contest please tell me. This is my first time doing this so there is a possibility I messed up somewhere by accident.
Edited By Innernexus on 7/11/2018 at 1:23 AM.
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 7/10/2018 at 11:47 PM Post #50
Crazed Pyromancer/ Crazed Sun Summoner

This design is based off of a fire mage or fire elementalist theme. Summer is most certainly a fire season (At least in Australia: it's Hot/Dry desert and forest fires), and of course, the magic of Pyromancy is going to be most potent during this time as the sun reaches its strength. The crazed summoner took it a little too far and needs to be destroyed.

Held - Touch of the Pyromancer/Sun Summoner
Body - Singed robes of the Pyromancer/Sun Summoner
Head - Flaming Cowl of the Pyromancer/Sun Summoner
Back - Singed Cloak of the Pyromancer/Sun Summoner
Wings - Unbound Fire Elemental

Edited By Amarok on 7/11/2018 at 5:37 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.