Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Summer Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nazala
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 190
Posted: 7/14/2018 at 9:42 AM Post #71
my outfit
head : flowering head
outfit inspired by my own outfit (the picture in outfit is flower) with sleep cat in the neck and the cat color is tabby grey
held : cat (black cat with blu eye) i didn't draw the eye

https://imgur.com/a/nLGBX0i
Sleepwalking
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 17
Posted: 7/14/2018 at 5:14 PM Post #72
Savannah Hunter

I got inspired by traditionnal outfits and items from some african tribes.
They have so many great headdresses, it was difficult to chose only one...

Outfit : Savannah Hunter Outfit
Head : Savannah Hunter Braids (War Paint 1)
Back : Savannah Hunter Trophy (Jaguar)
Held : Savannah Hunter Spear

Head : Savannah Hunter Feline Mask
(this is a Lighira mask actually, I tought it would be nice to have some Sylesti-inspired masks but sadly I don't have the time to do more...)
Held : Savannah Hunter Charms

Head : Savannah Hunter Braids (War Paint 2)
Held : Feline Guardian (Jaguar)

Variant : Feline Guardian as Back item

Little bonus : Albino Hunter !
Back : Savannah Hunter Trophy (Stripped Hyena)
Edited By Sleepwalking on 7/14/2018 at 5:29 PM.
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 15
Posted: 7/14/2018 at 6:18 PM Post #73

Head: Riches Demon's Horns (includes piercings and marks on cheeks)
Outfit: Riches Demon's Garb (the brooch is a bee, the markings on the arm are 'apple' in greek letters)
Held: Riches Demon's Contract (includes familiar)
Back: Riches Demon's Tail

At the summer solstice, many magical events take place, by their nature or the choice of their summoner. There are many demons of riches, who all vary because of the intent of their summoner and the time of year; this demon is summoned by farmers during the longest day of the year. Each harvest's riches demon has their own crop they rule over: the one above governs apple trees. The demon offers the summoner their crop and familiar: the crop is to be buried near the intended harvest, the familiar has to be kept safe until autumn. If the summoner fails to do so, the otherwise benevolent demon will manipulate the summer weather so the harvest fails.

Just to be clear, this isn't based on any actual belief/magic rituals ^^" The inspiration for it has to do with summer too actually, as I'll finally be able to listen to critical role and work on my adventure zone cosplay: I love Mollymauk's and Taako's (many) designs *3* So I wanted to do an "on the road, but still fancy" style outfit.
PearlescentRose
Level 66
The Majestic
Threads: 4
Posted: 7/14/2018 at 8:42 PM Post #74
She is called the Summer Meadow Fairy or something like that.

She is supposed to be in a meadow of flowers but i'm not that skilled on drawing with the mouse pad.
Edited By PearlescentRose on 7/14/2018 at 8:44 PM.
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 7/15/2018 at 5:49 AM Post #75
Wfangel115
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 110
Posted: 7/15/2018 at 12:48 PM Post #76
I kinda rushed through this one, but hope it is sufficient! :)

Apollo / sun based.

Head: Leaf circlet

Held: Sun Shortbow

Outfit: Apollo's battle toga

Back: Half cape

Wings: One Sky wing
Blitsdragon
Level 0
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/15/2018 at 12:52 PM Post #77
dragon base fore a humanoid male avatar "based of of a roblox package" plus I came up eith the idea this summer so go figure and now an anthro avatar
Edited By Blitsdragon on 7/15/2018 at 12:56 PM.
Ajthedragon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 7/15/2018 at 7:03 PM Post #78
Were I live has been in the middle of one of the worse heat waves we've seen for several years. So I thought I would base my design appropriately and base my design of the mythical bird of fire, the Phoenix.

Wing

The Flight feathers of wings were originly going to be peacock style feathers, sticking with the theme of the other sections of the set. But every time I tried sketching it just looked to messy, so I left them as a normal et of wings.

Outfit

The lining on the dress is fire, my style made it look oddly fury.

Head

Held

So, I totally didn't forget to draw the actual held item. The part that was meant to be held was just going to be a smaller version of the phoenix tail feather, with a little less fire.

All together

A bit overcrowded as a hole set, but I think that's in part to me using a restrictive colour palette I had used and that I hadn't measured the wings agenst the base body model.

Took out the wings and the held so that the dress and hair are a bit easier to see.
Edited By Ajthedragon on 7/15/2018 at 7:25 PM.
Lucario
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 91
Posted: 7/15/2018 at 7:31 PM Post #79
Here are my entries:
None of the clothes are supposed to be transparent, that's just how I could draw them. Sorry the colors are a bit off from the description.

Summer Dragon set (Beach)
I drew this one on the female base (as you can tell)

Items:
Held: Summer Dragon's Pearl (Beach)
In the pearl, there are blue waves on the left side and orange sunbeams in the top right corner. It has a yellow background.
Outfit: Summer Dragon Wrap (Beach)
The wrap has two parts on the female base, a top and a skirt. The skirt is uneven at the bottom, and it slants to the right. The top has orange sunbeams, and the skirt has blue waves. The main color of the wrap is yellow. There are yellow bracelet things on the arms with blue and orange gems, and the female version has yellow flip-flops.
Wings: Summer Dragon's Wings (Beach)
The wings are yellow, with orange webbing and blue spikes on the tips. The wings are folded in a little bit.
Back: Summer Dragon's Tail (Beach)
The tail curls around behind the avatar, and the spikes move with it. The tail itself is yellow, with orange underscales and blue spikes.
Head: Summer Dragon's Horns (Beach)
This head item consists of two large horns, a small pair of ears, a nose horn, spikes going up the forehead, and spikes on the cheeks. The horns are blue, the ears are yellow with orange insides,and the cheek spikes, forehead spikes, and nose horn are also blue.
Colors are:
Main color is yellow, with orange and sky blue details

Summer Dragon set (Firework)
This is on the male base, just so you can see what the male outfit looks like

Items:
Held: Summer Dragon's Pearl (Firework)
In the pearl, there is a single red-orange firework. The background is dark blue.
Outfit: Summer Dragon Wrap (Firework)
The wrap has two parts on the male base, a top and shorts. The base color is dark blue-purple, and it has red-orange fireworks all over it (feel free to make the fireworks more realistic). The male version haas fewer bracelets, and sandals. The Firework sandals are red-orange.
Wings: Summer Dragon's Wings (Firework)
The wings are dark purple, with dark blue webbing and red-orange spikes on the tips. The wings are folded in a little bit here too.
Back: Summer Dragon's Tail (Firework)
The tail curls around behind the avatar on the male base too. The tail itself is dark purple, with dark blue underscales and red-orange spikes.
Head: Summer Dragon's Horns (Firework)
The head item is the same as the female, but with different colors. The horns are red, fading to orange at the tips, the ears are dark purple with dark blue insides,and the cheek spikes, forehead spikes, and nose horn are red-orange.
Colors are:
Main colors are dark purple and dark blue, with red-orange details

I didnt draw the recolor version, but there can be one for the beach and one for the fireworks (let me know if i didnt clarify enough)
Ley
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 26
Posted: 7/15/2018 at 9:28 PM Post #80
Head item: Crown of Shells

Outfit: Sea Floor Gown
*notes: The top layer (blue) has a design like reflected light when underwater. The bottom layer (tan) is patterned like fine sand. The sleeves are meant to be semi-transparent.*

Wings: Kelp Wings

Held Item: Seahorse Companion
Back Item: Ocean Depths

All put together
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.