Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Summer Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shibui
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 63
Posted: 7/8/2018 at 10:43 PM Post #11
I bring an atrocity.

Once again, I am not what you would call an artist, so bear with me xD

Anyway, these are my: Midsummer Waltz Avatar Items

Ok, so there is:

Held: Midsummer Waltzing Gloves or Bouquet
Outfit: Midsummer Waltzing Attire
Head: Midsummer Waltzing Bun (female) or Slicked Hair (male)
Wings: None
Back: Midsummer Waltz Ballroom

So, outfit first:

Female: kinda like really flowy at the bottom. I also imagined the bottom part to be see through, with a really light material (I mean, it is summer, lets not torture these women), it could also be done a bit shorter to add a more summery flair.

Male: I am not proud of this one. The top would match the female gowns colours, a corsage could be added, but I had coloured it in before I thought of it. The bottom item would be plain black slacks, maybe add some buttons at the top or a flowery pattern on the hems.

Helds:

Bouquet: A large bouquet of flowers. The colours match the female gown and and ribbon of the less dominant colour (in this case, yellow) wrapped around the stems.

Gloves: You cant go Waltzing without your long gloves. But, its summer, and it would be too hot to wear them for long periods of time. So, hold them.

Head:

Female: A side bun with a strand of hair flowing down next to it. I imagined braids leading from the top of the head to the bun. A flower clip/clasp would hold in in or be used as a decoration.

Male: Not fancy, just slicked back hair. Could possibly add some sort of circlet, but Im pretty sure most guys wouldnt actually wear it irl xD

Back: Another item I have done very poorly. So, there are two windows at the back, could also serve as balconies or whatever. There is a chandelier in the centre, sending light down onto the floor, making a sort of spotlight over the Avatar. The floor would be checkered. Seating could be placed on the sides, etc.

Altogether, not impressed at all with this rushed job of mine
Edited By Pickless on 7/14/2018 at 12:47 AM.
Homera
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 115
Posted: 7/8/2018 at 10:58 PM Post #12
PRIDE Gathering

Gal:

Dude:

Notes:
I thought Id do something based on the fact PRIDE events are in the summer and its a big part of my summer (the other parts are spent being severely sunburnt and bed bound due to the heat) and I and my friends love pride month (but for us its usually all year round that we celebrate our identities, but in the summer we do it in full force)! Sorry if drawings are poor in quality, my hands joints are stiffand I dont usually do digital drawings. Alas I got super excited and wanted to do this! I have been looking foreword to something queer in the wardrobe for awhile now, so I decided to take the chance to create it myself! Also feel free to change or edit the names. If you wanted to do an outfit to go with this Id go with something that looks similar on both avatars, like jeans and a t-shirt with PRIDE written across the front (it could come in different colors or flags or something). I wont include this because Im too tired and it would look like just colors randomly spattered around.

Asexual Flag Held: Ace in the Flag
Just one of those little flags you hold and wave around. Ace flag for Asexuals and people in the Ace spectrum. Feel free to create a few more like this but with the bi, pan, lesbian, etc. flags for other options.

Rainbow Circle Background: Rainbow Aura
Just for the fact that rainbows are cool and I see a lot of them in summer when sprinklers are running. Also maybe (definitely) the fact its a very common sign of Gay/Queer Pride. I would definitely make it larger and with more colors.

Trans Wings: Trans Flight
For people who identify as trans or maybe not in the gender binary. Basically I wanted to do something where it was wings (butterfly or bird maybe? I dont know what I was going for, I guess I was aiming for something that looked like wings?) that have the trans flag on them. The outlines on the ones on the female avatar are outlined in pink and the males are outlined in blue. Or course feel free to change that to purple so it looks more awesome! Actually please change to purple!
Edited By Homera on 7/9/2018 at 9:24 AM.
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 7/8/2018 at 11:14 PM Post #13
My Water Nymph set ^_^
The links go to the images in my Photobucket album. The above link goes to the Album in case you just want to look at their thumbnails all at once.

The Outfits: Water Nymph Attire
Male
Female
Water rippling outward from the Avatar body, making it look like they're standing in water. ^_^ (Or with other colour variations, other liquids or even gasses. :D ) I figure the light blue could be coloured by one colour slot and the dark blue coloured with another slot for even more versatility. :D

Head: Water Nymph Hair
both Male and Female (though if you really want to, you can give the male a short version. I just like males being able to have long luxurious hair too. n_n )
Long flowing hair that has that wave that could imply either that it is wet or airy, laden with flowers that can either just alternate between the Head 1 and Head 2 colour slots or can draw from several slots for more colours but still match the Avatar's palette. (I coloured all the flowers the same for these images so they could quickly and easily be understood that they were all flowers.) I think it would also be neat if the stamen colour drew from the Avatar's Eye colour. ^_^

Wings: Water Spray Wings
Water spraying upward and outward, ending in airy water droplets. Like the Outfit, it would add more versatility if the light and dark blues are governed by different colour slots. :D

Held: Waterfall Flower
A large flower facing mostly upward but slightly forward so that you can see the flower is full of water with the water flowing over the edges of the petals and cascading downward and over lower petals and leaves.

Back: Lush Flowery Waterside
Lush foliage at the edge of water with an array of flowery plants and a few flowers floating on the water. The flowers don't have to all be the same kind; I just made them the same here for ease of understanding. And the plants don't have to all be vines; there can be some nice waterside shrubbery and maybe something like some weeping willow tree branches too. ^_^
Hdawg
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 23
Posted: 7/8/2018 at 11:15 PM Post #14
Summer Surfing Vorpa set! the sylvorpa is one of my favorite pets and they always seem so tropical and summer to me in their design so i thought Vorpa themed surf gear might be fun!

outfit: i googled surf gear and there were a lot of one piece stuff with simple designs so i threw a stylized sun on the main outfit and a cresting wave on the wrist band.

Held item: Surfboard. the surfboard has a vorpa on it and comes in four colors! sun shine, ocean blue, sun-flecked (this board has a lionfish sun flecked slyvorpa on it cause i thought it would be a nice throw back to one of the themes) and emperor (another throw back).

Head item: Vorpa goggles. its goggles with cute vorpa head fins! the color cusome ones would be the genes i based the goggles on but from left to right its Lionfish, majestic, water tiger, and plane.
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 75
Posted: 7/8/2018 at 11:29 PM Post #15

Fruit picking inspired avatar;

Head: Fruit Picker's Straw Hat
Outfit: Fruit Picker's Overalls (the shirt could have different patterns/color variations on it)
Held: Fruit Picker's Basket (the ribbon on the basket could have different patterns/color variations on it)
Back: Strawberry Fields

In summer you can pick different types of fruit, strawberries being among them. For variations, the fruit can be changed to cherries, blueberries, blackberries, or even peaches (the background would then be a peach tree orchard).

The male version would essentially be the same, but perhaps with longer overalls.
Edited By Seagold on 7/8/2018 at 11:30 PM.
Dragoil
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Artist
Threads: 172
Posted: 7/8/2018 at 11:33 PM Post #16
Riptide Serpent

~This is still a WIP atm, posting to show and add to progress~

I love the full lower body designs, and have always wanted to see a few more serpents, I thought what better than the mythical sea serpent to do as an outfit design for summer! Its beachy, its mythical, Its fierce! My design incorporates all the best aspects of a serpent from weedy hair to torn fins!, I call it Riptide because this is a wave monster, a rip tide tends to suck you in the ocean and can be deadly XD maybe this serpent is part of the deadly reason.
Female costume in blues:

*still a wip may alter colours*

Male in orange and weed green *may change colour pallet later

Held: Oarfish XD yay RL sea serpent

Background, Crashing wave/riptide wave

Compleet set:
Edited By Dragoil on 7/12/2018 at 9:38 PM.
Nightfeathers
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 56
Posted: 7/8/2018 at 11:53 PM Post #17
Crustacean Creation

It's an outfit inspired by lobsters. Could be all one piece, or it could be split into a couple with the rear antennae on a separate item. I couldn't finish my drawing but I think having a pet lobster held in hand or on a leash would finish it perfectly. The male version could be with shorts instead of a skirt, or just keep the skirt as is. I think either could work pretty well.
Glitchedgamer
Level 26
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/9/2018 at 12:31 AM Post #18

I present my horribly drawn "Dressido"
Body: The actual Dress/Tux combo(The Dressido, if you will). The band in the middle is there to make it look like the dress shirt for the tux and dress are one piece. the whole thing is just different shades of blue. The shoes are also meant to be heels!
head: Dressido headband: Honestly this part was just a doodle, but I like the idea of having a headband with a bow on it and I feel it fits with the whole outfit very well.
(If there's no picture, bare with me i'm trying to make this work still)
(screw it. take the Imgur link to it if the picture still isnt working.)
Edited By Glitchedgamer on 7/9/2018 at 12:42 AM.
Shibui
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 63
Posted: 7/9/2018 at 1:16 AM Post #19
@Varyntha

That is probably one of the most gorgeous designs I have seen on my entire time on Sylestia! Such good artwork and incredibly pretty <3

@Hdawg

That is an awesome idea! I would be surprised if it didnt get chosen.
Godiva
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 45
Posted: 7/9/2018 at 6:27 AM Post #20

Flamingo Beach

Flamingos are the most iconic summer bird, and I just found out that there is a real-life Flamingo Beach in Aruba too! So, here is my Flamingo Beach design

Head: Flamingo Feather Headband

Outfit: Flamingo Outfit

Wings: Flamingo Wings

Back: Flamingo Beach

Held: Coconut Cocktail

Head, Outfit, Back

Head, Wings, Held
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.