Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Guides > A Comprehensive Guide to Sylestia's...
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 1:30 AM Post #1
There are a lot of RPG's out there some are really good but are overshadowed by already full rpg's. So I figured why not include all active RPGs? This way you can find 'em all easily. This is just a temporary solution to finding them (it would be easier if we had a thread *hint hint*) Now with that shameless promotion out of the way here we go!

*Note: If you have an active RPG that is not on here please let me know so I can add it! RPG's and RP's are not the same. Also If you would like to change the caption about your rp just let me know what you wish to change it too and I'll gladly do so.

Animal Instincts
This is a world where some people have a special power that allows them to change into any animal of their choice.
The rest of the world is not aware of your powers. Some can harness their animal I and change into animals.
Sometimes when you change it is intentional other times it is due to strong emotions.
Be careful who you change in front of though for their are people out their who want to do expirements on you.
If you are caught you may never be the same, you don't know who you can trust.

Run By-Pirana

Arcana's Star
Your head hurts, and it hurts a lot. Your eyes are closed, and you feel like the very movement of opening them might be the end of your life.
Heh, heh, heh... Welcome, young one.
The voice floats through an air laced thick with tension, and there is a ringing in your head as your head fills with static white noise.
You guys are the last of this round... will you die, or will you survive? We'll see, heh, heh, heh...
And if you manage to find the Arcana's Star, your chances of survival will skyrocket... Oops, I've said too much, heh, see ya!
A light flashes before your eyes, and you feel the pain in your head subside down to a manageable level. What was going on?

What is going on, player? Your story is yours to discover

--------

"Hey! Wake up!" A voice rocks you awake. Had you fainted some time earlier? "The Lord requests you!"

Run By-Dragonrider1542

Battolia
You must kill the other players.
Run By-IvyCat

Blacklagoon
You don't know how you got here
You don't remember anything
You are in danger
We each have a story
We each discovered who we are.
will you?

Run By-Grapejuice

Dawning Legacies [A Warrior Cats RPG]
You are a newborn kit into your clan! Will you grow to be a great leader? will you die young serving your clan? or will you grow old and rest after your service?

Diamond Hooves Stable
The tyres on the trailer came to a halt. As you looked out of the window, you saw a stable. You were outside of the gate and could see the letters, 'Diamond Hooves Stable" it said in large letters.

In the back, you could hear a neigh from your horse. It'd been a long journey, several hours. This was the most advanced academy of horse riding and it looked empty. Not a soul was in the yard. Your fingers trembled slightly - only the best could apply here and you knew nothing. A lot of money had bought you your place so you could come and a compassion for horses.
The horse in the back had been bought for you. It was a told class horse, specially bred. it had already had a bit of training, you felt that the two of you had a bond that could be strengthened. Or broken. The trailer started moving again as the automatic gates open. You could feel your phone buzz in your pocket as you drew in and parked in the middle. The locks clicked and you could open the door now.
it was time to face the first day. Only 6 students were chosen every five years to join this intensive riding course.

Run By-IvyCat

Discovering Viridia
You've been left stranded on a beautiful island called Viridia. Viridia is home to many exotic and diverse plants and animals, but this island is not easy to survive on. The island is not home to many humans, but finding one can greatly increase your chances of survival. Will you survive and escape, or will you be stuck here forever?
Run By-Dragontulip

Dragonverse
Welcome to the magical realm of Dragonverse! Here you can tame dragons, find treasure, go on adventures and more!
You are still a young and new explorer you've journeyed far to get here and are ready to begin. From what you've heard there are many areas to explore and things to discover. so let's begin your adventure!

Run By-Grapejuice

Enchantresses Crystal
In this game you start as a slave. One day an enchantress comes to your small town and seeks shelter from the downfall. The man/woman you work for pushes her back out into the snow. You take her to a barn and help her, in return you receive the enchantresses crystal.
Run By-Pirana

From the Ashes
The last thing you remember seeing was a bright light, golden and warm, like a soft comforting light that seemed to Numb your mind. However wen you opened your eyes the world was not how you remembered it, no elaborate buildings, no flashing lights or any of that. Instead what surrounded you was a wasteland of what used to be your home.... one of the seven kingdoms in Rodina....

You could hear the birds and other animals around you, just barely over your splitting headache. Your clothes were tattered and dirty as you examined yourself but you seemed perfectly healthy..... with no other living beings in sight

Run By-Katelynn4545

Galvana's Scars
The island of Galvana was once a beautiful place. Hybrids and humans lived in harmony and animals could roam freely. No hurt or pain was there, only love and kindness.
Until a hybrid rebelled.

Since that day, hybrids are classified as dangerous. The island lives in worry. Very few alive hybrids remain, the ones who fought with the animals and humans against the tyrannic rule. The scars of the short reign will live on this island forever, thousands died on either side. You are the children of such hybrids, raised by humans to believe that hybrids are not equals, but lower than humans. No one knows where your hybrid parents are. most likely dead.

Now, you have left school after years of torment due to being different. In your final history class, your teacher slips you to the side and shows you a sign on his wrist.
The sign of hybrids.
"I agreed with your side, but they offered more riches than I could imagine.." he sighed, "But good luck outside of here. All hybrids are rumoured to have a celestial companion.. someone who would help them for the good of the world."

You shrug and leave. That sign is forbidden.. it can open gateways to where the old leader was trapped. The thought crosses your mind, but questioning things like that is deadly.

Travelling back home, you pack your items and decide to set off on a journey.

Run By-IvyCat

Gods War
The Gods are at war, You being your gods champion have been summoned by them, you have been given their blessing (a special gift) and instructions of how to help win for their side. Will you succeed or will you fail?
Run By-Grapejuice

Herd Life
you are a feral horse. Your goal is to find and make a herd. Along the way you will have to battle, explore, and struggle to survive...

You are a 5 years old. You left your old herd to find a mate and start a herd of your own. Now you have reached new territory and you have to make a life of your own somewhere there. As you take in your surroundings you must make a choice of what to do.

Run By-Grapejuice

Iotified
"...Can you hear me?"
"...Okay good, you can. You've left your world behind now and have been chosen to rebuild this one little sylesti. I don't know what I can explain to you quite yet, but know you've become an Iota." This world has gone through generations of wipes, leaving almost nothing behind.My name is Lyra, I am the last remaining creature from the last time it got wiped. I guess you could call me an Iota, too."
"You're becoming part of the world as we speak, I'll see you in a few moments, sleep well Iota."

Run By-Katelynn4545

Journey to the Unknown
A blanket of snow pressed down in front of you. Your head ached. it was pain on another level. Everything was whizzing around you as the cold came in, flakes numbing you as it landed on your skin, sending out pangs of pain. As you looked up, the sky was a clouded blue grey. It made your eyes ache to look at it. Before your eyes, the place had faded away in front of you, covered by a thick large of impenetrable snow. Your home.
Everything you knew.

You had little idea what exists now and what was out of there, where you would go or where to even start searching for life. Was the whole area infected like this?
In a way, your heart ached as a sense of guilt washed over you. You looked at your hands. They didn't flicker with the usual light that panned down through the valley. You'd wished them dead that night. A pitiful morthling like yourself - the way they said you were a deformed version of mankind, was it true? Did you do this? Thoughts flooded your mind. The feeling of the ground shaking and snow falling down alerted you to your senses. You needed to get out of there.

Run By-IvyCat

Kit to Leader
Welcome to kit to leader. You're a newborn kit in DawnClan, but one day you strive to be leader. Can you beat the others to it? Your first choices could lose you everything.
Run By-IvyCat

Life Before Darkness
Before Darkness fell, each of the four worlds lived in harmony with each other. They could travel safely through portals forgotten other than in legend now. Since then, each world has developed its own language and knows little of other worlds.
Now, after 1000 years of no light, it comes streaming down. The brightness let you see the colours surrounding you for the first time. It was no longer pitch black. It is time for the ancient legend that your parents told you to be completed. For you and your two friends to rebuild the lost cities and reunited the worlds.

Run By-IvyCat, Lalalanmao, Vineyiea, Grapejuice

Life of a Lone Wolf
For this RP you are a Lone Wolf. Your goal is to find and make a pack. Along the way you will have to battle, hunt, and struggle to survive.

This is a player response game. I will give you a description of what is happening and it is up to perform your own action (Within reason of course)

You are a two year old wolf. You left your pack after you came of age and with best wishes from your previous pack mates you set off to find a mate and start a pack. Now you have reached new territory and you have to make a life of your own somewhere there. As you take in your surroundings you must make a choice of what to do.

Run By-LivingInMYOwnReality

Morphling
Everyone have a sliver of wildness in them. A piece of the past stuck deep in their soul. A hunger. A power. A animal, just waiting to be released. Only some are exposed to this power, and they will have to be courageous to stand tall through their Morphling lives.
These Morphlings are humans who have harnessed their animals power and can transform halfway or full into that animal, sometimes at will, and sometimes when their emotions peak. And people are always watching for those with these powers. Always watching.

Run By-Destinyflight

Mycena
A faraway circular island unseen by human eye is Mycena. The world used to be in harmony shadows and blazes living side by side. There children growing up together and the nation becoming stronger and stronger. The destroyed monsters together, taught together, created spells, and gained new powers through quest. But one fateful day, a feud turned into a civil war.

Now shadows and blazes are divided each thinking lowly of the other side. Only a few elders remember the days of peace. As time goes on, the nation loses power, monsters room, and ever decision tears the nation into two weak states.

You are now embarked on a mission. You want to make the nation stronger and more powerful like before. You leave your house your parents wave goodbye and send you off. You look off into the distance an implausible task before you. To do something no one has done in thousands of years.

Run By-Lalalanmao

Mystic Water Stables
You blinked, staring into the stables where a horse was nuzzling you. Your second year here and your heart was beating out of your chest. The place was clean, as if prepared earlier. A top academy and nothing was holding you back.

It was time to put on your riding hat, tighten your girth and start riding.

Run By-IvyCat

Mythic Mirror
A wind rustles your clothing, it feels different somehow. It doesn't feel the same as wind usually does. But not in the physical sense. It seems to inspire in you a mystical feeling, fear and excitement wrapped up in one bundle of emotion.
You turn as you hear a strange fluttering sound, though its not really a sound. More like the thought of a sound echoing in your mind. You turn to find your surroundings have changed.
You are suddenly in a chamber full of colorful mirrors, standing in front of a woman you've never seen before, but feels familiar. As if from a dream you don't remember.
The mirrors reflect the room, but each also has something behind the glass, as if they were portals.
The woman seemed to have an air of deity about her, like a demi-god. Her clothing rippled in an nonexistent wind. Small glowing things flitted about her, seeming as if they had a mind of their own. They almost seemed to have individual shapes, perhaps you might notice more if you looked closer.

"Welcome, young one. You have been chosen by the King to search for the pieces to the Mythic Mirror."
Your eyes perceived her mouth moving as if through water, distorted and rippled. Her voice carried the same echoing quality as the fluttering before. In her hand, she held a ring of keys. You noticed each key seemed to match one of the mirrors.
"Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. But, do not tarry, for your journey begins soon."

Run By-Clemenceau

Natural Selection
This is yet another adventure game, but this time, there is a slight addition. You can stumble upon real sylestis. (most 5 and 6 vis). Redfix or myself will be running this thread, as well as breeding the possible sylestis you may stumble across.
THIS IS A HUMOR AND ANGST GAME :)

Run BY-Wfang115 & Refix

Soul Mate
From the moment you are born your life is tied to another. Everyone has a tattoo on their shoulder, the tattoo matches their Soul Mate's in some way. However this connects you with them, when they die, you die. Some never find their other selves, and those that do don't always see eye to eye. you are inextricably intertwined, will you find yours?
Run By-Grapejuice

Special Powers
In this game you will be granted a special power that only you have such as invisibility or telepathy.

You go to a highschool called Senethy High. This specific school is made for kids with special Powers like you. Once you become an adult you will no longer have powers.

Don't let anyone outside of school find out about your power or you will be found by scientists and experimented on.

Run By-Pirana

Survivor
Your ship crashed on this island, there are predators, dwindling materials, dangers at every turn, and no way off. Can you survive? or will you be swept off your feet and drown under the pressure?
Run By-Grapejuice
Edited By Grapejuice on 2/4/2018 at 2:49 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 1:30 AM Post #2

Tales of Old
The noises of the town buzz around you, people milling around. It was still the crack of dawn, sunlight barely pouring in through the frosted windows. Snow paved the streets as you looked down on the town, lights were still on in houses. The workers almost always woke up at this time. Outside of your room, the servants bustled around the corners, also starting work.

You were the child of one of the eight elite magic families in Astaria. The tales of the deeds your family had done travelled around the whole country, even past your borders. The fights between you and your siblings were constant, as your parents had yet to decide who would be the next to inherit the title of Ruler.

A maid knocked on your door. You saw her dip her head, "Your father is calling for you in the throne room" she ducked her head and backed out of the room before you could do anything. This could be the final moment.

Run BY-IvyCat

Temples of Twilight
A guilty voice echoed through your ears, "Master, master are you alright?" you feel someone shake your shoulders, your head is throbbing badly, "Please, you should've told me.." you felt water trickle into your mouth. It felt refreshing, as if you'd never had water before, compared to the grit that was covering your tongue before. You couldn't remember much, but your palms and head were sweaty. A cold, wet towel laid on top of your head,
"It'll be okay, Master.." the voice murmured again.

As you managed to open your eyes, a person was bent over you. you recognised them, but you weren't sure from where, "Master you're awake!" they cried out, hugging you tightly. You felt tears on your shoulder. You couldn't remember anything except your name and that you were a temple capturer.

As you looked around, you saw you were in a room. It looked like it used to be white, but now the walls were covered in grime and spiders hung off the walls. The ceiling wasn't much better.
What do you do first?

Run By-IvyCat

The End of the World
You are in the future, 1000 Years ago Nuclear War broke out. The world has finally healed and it is time for humans to return. Strange powers have over taken the world and not much is the same. You must try too figure out how too live in this world and find out it's secrets... for the end of the world is finally over.
Run By-LIvingInMyOwnReality

The Race Against Fate: The Ultimate Quest
Welcome to The race against Fate: The ultimate quest! Create a character, meet others (including gods/goddesses!), battle monsters, complete quests, and collect awesome things! Every choice you make can potentially decide what happens later! Beware of lies, traps, manipulation, and deception!
Run By-Dragonrider1542

The Search for the Stones of Life
You have been chosen to find a stone(once all stones are found the game will end)Who are you young sylestie/human?
Run By-Dragongem23

The Siren's Lament
You wake up surrounded by crashing waves and wild winds. The winds are screaming and pelting your face with sand and water from the near by shore. Any words you shout are lost in the wind, and just as you are about to give up hope, a siren appears, the water swarming around her. Her shrill voice attacks your ears. "I am dying young one, I am dying and you will carry on my dying wish. You will complete it!" she says as the thunder booms. "You are to go on a quest. A quest to find my next heir! They must be pure, beautiful, kind, alone, connected with the sea, and they must sing." the siren says, her voice growing shriller and her body crumbling before you, "You will return them here, and give them to the sea. And if you do not, your entire family for generations to come will face hardships like non other!" her body is almost gone now, her voice almost blending into the whistling wind, "Do this for me." these are last words she speaks before crumbling into the waves. Everything calms almost instantly, and you are left treading water.
Run By-Foxywolffe

Tracked
Ummmmwhere am I??? You murmured as you opened your eyes. You are in a room with white walls and ceilings. Weirdly, there isnt any window or door to be seen, only a big hole on the ceiling. You turned your head and found a small bag on the ground.
Run By-Enderdragonlol

Tribes of Enchantment
People of Entrelon have long lived in peace, using the land and creating the communities they knew today.

Until... someone began using magic. Nobody knew how, or why they started using magic. They just did, and it appeared that they were born with their magic, and the ability to use it, although when the person just started out, their magic was loose and uncontrolled, doing minor things and sometimes damaging stuff. As others observed, as time progressed and the person practiced more, they got the hang of it, controlling their magic very well and doing more complex things with it.

People began to get scared; what if the person used their magic for bad reasons, using the magic to control everyone? So then, the people did what people do naturally when they're threatened: get rid of the threat. But instead of killing the person, they exiled them, kicking them out of society. Gradually, others were also born with magic, and they too, were immediately kicked out or shunned, then kicked out.

However, after a long time, people slowly allowed the magic-users back into their societies, under the condition that they protect the non-magic-users. The magic users agreed, and in each of the large towns, groups of magic users formed. The groups were called tribes, and each tribe had it's own name, it's own base, and it's own leader. In the centre of each community there was a notice board, and on the notice board, missions were posted; missions given by the people that the magic-users have to complete, and each tribe from each city are competing with tribes from other cities to become the best tribe, to become the tribe to completes the most missions.

So, now, it's your turn. Your story to tell, your tribe to rise to the top.

Run By-Dragonrider1542 & IvyCat

WARRIORCATS SURVIVAL: AGE OF CLANS
You have just fallen asleep after a long day. As soon as you close your eyes, a dream claims you. It is not like your other dreams. Usually a haze clouds your mind, but now you are perfectly aware. You would wonder if it is a dream, if not for the fact that you remember being in your nest just a moment ago. Your eyes open to a foggy clearing with no trees in sight. The outline of a cat is becoming visible as the mist fades slightly. Soon you can tell that shes a golden-brown tabby she-cat, though you can still see right through her, like she is part of the mist. She begins to speak.
"My name is Goldenfeather. I have been watching you, and you are suitable for my task. You shall grow in time to be worthy. The old is past, and a new age of Clans must begin. Do you accept the honor of being a leader of a Clan of cats, who live, hunt, and die together, in sickness and in health, who care for each other more than themselves, and who work to survive for a purpose that runs in your blood and flows in your bones?"
You sense that there are other cats there with you, though you can't see them or even smell them. Some of them are saying "I do" already. Others are yelling out questions lost in the fog. Your time is coming. What will you do?

Run By-Goldenfeather74

Warriors: A New Dawn
You woke up on a soft, dirt floor. You couldn't remember anything and your vision was blurry. Something echoed in your mind, you couldn't quite make it out. About some sort of Warrior code.. a Clan of cats, searching for safety, all captured by No-furs.
The smell of burning filled your nose as you staggered to your feet, muscles tense and aching. A dusty grey she-cat sat near you, staring up at the sky with a forlorn look. You didn't recognise her, but she smelt unusual. Your memories slowly came back to you. You used to be a loner. That's what they called you.

The glen you were in had burnt wood and ashes, everything was silent around. Your vision was still hazy and your head hurt.

"Will you fight for us?" her voice was soothing, almost as if you were a kit.

Run By-IvyCat

World of Tifovna
Welcome to the World of Tifovna! Tifovna is a magical place suspended on one disc. The four tribes living there depend on each other and cannot live without one another, except that they don't know that.
About a month ago, a creature from the Volcanic region accidentally melted a royal egg from the Flora region. When those two were fighting, they disrupted the other two regions, which then led to a 4-part battle.
You are from one of those tribes and is trying to survive the battle, or win it, but you know the consequences.

Run By-Snowcrystal

Zombie Apocolypse: Save Humanity/Kill Humanity; Survive or DIE?

Run By-Pirana
Edited By Grapejuice on 2/4/2018 at 2:31 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 1:30 AM Post #3
reserved
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 1:30 AM Post #4
reserved
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 3:33 PM Post #5
Pinging the people who's rpg's are on here, just to see if your satisfied with the little captions about your rpg.

(it's ordered in alphabetical order if you have trouble finding yours.)
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 3:36 PM Post #6
Thanks for the Ping Grape, Can we take Iotas a new world Off though? Its currently on hiatus until I can find a way to restart it
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 3:39 PM Post #7
Looks good to me and thanks for the ping.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 3:43 PM Post #8
Thanks for doing this, I is very satisfied
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 4:23 PM Post #9
sure thing! I'll take it off
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 4:24 PM Post #10
haha thanks Lala ^^ It took a while and I hope I didn't miss anything
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.