Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Soul Mate [RPG]
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 81, 82, 83 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 1/24/2018 at 12:48 AM Post #1
From the moment you are born your life is tied to another. Everyone has a tattoo on their shoulder, the tattoo matches their Soul Mate's in some way. However this connects you with them, when they die, you die. Some never find their other selves, and those that do don't always see eye to eye. you are inextricably intertwined, will you find yours?

Rules

1. Narrators word is law
2. Please do not complain about who your soul mate is. It's randomized and part of the game is finding out who it is so thats why you can't choose who your soul mate is
3. Quote or bold every post you reply too
4. The country portion is a country from the real world (England, Canada, Djibouti)
5. There can only be 5 girl chars and 5 guy chars, first come first serve.
6. More rules will be added as needed
7. Character must be human
8. no countries can be the same
9.Characters must be between 19-25

Open Spots 8/8
Open Female Spots 4/4
Open Male Spots 4/4

Waiting list
1. Dragongem23
2.Emberfall777
2. Pegacorn8

Ping list for Grape's Use
IvyCat, Clemenceau, Dragonrider1542, Thisbyofthessally, GriffinLokison, Foxywolffe, Unwantedclinomaniac, Sketched
Edited By Grapejuice on 7/18/2018 at 4:42 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2018 at 12:48 AM Post #2
Sign-Up Form

IGN name and ID Number:
Character's Name:
Character's Picture:
Gender & Age:
Personality:
Backstory:
Edited By Grapejuice on 1/24/2018 at 1:06 AM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2018 at 12:48 AM Post #3
Sign-Up Form Example
IGN name and ID Number:
Grapejuice 49188

Character's Name:
Kira

Character's Picture:

Gender & Age:
Female 19

Personality:
She is kind, perky, and sometimes a little hot-headed. She is always ready to make new friends but when she feels insulted or attacked she will fire up and make rash decisions.

Backstory:
She was born into a family that was extremely rich and was pampered most of her life, it took her a while to realize sometimes you have to be nice to everyone no matter how much money they had. She was always scared that she might die at anytime and still has that fear, so she decided to go out and find her soul mate.

England
Edited By Grapejuice on 1/24/2018 at 1:17 AM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2018 at 12:48 AM Post #4
Taken Countries

Russia

Japan

England

Finland

Italy

Ireland

Canada

Germany
Edited By Grapejuice on 2/10/2018 at 11:49 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2018 at 12:49 AM Post #5
People Encountered

Name: Enalise
Lives In: Ireland
Languages: Irish, English, little bit of Polish
Met by: Dragonrider1542

Name: Annie
Lives In: Canada
Languages: English and Japanese
Met by: Unwantedclinomaniac

Name: Riko
Lives In: England
Languages: Italian, English (both fluent)
Met by: Griffinlokison
Edited By Grapejuice on 4/15/2018 at 8:20 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2018 at 12:49 AM Post #6
Languages
You can learn languages throughout the game to hopefully communicate with other players. Depending on where you come from you'll excel in certain languages while others will be harder to master.

English
Level 1-You can say hello, my name is, I don't speak English, and the all important where is the bathroom?
Level 2-You know colors and small basic phrases like what is the weather, where am I? what time is it etc.
Level 3-You can speak a full sentence and know the alphabet.
Level 4-You can write/read basic words as well as hold a small conversation.
Level 5-You can hold a conversation and understand most of what is said, you can write and read small, simple paragraphs.
Level 6-You can read short stories and books with pictures, as well as right your own along the same fashion
Level 7-You start moving onto books without pictures. You can now hold a normal conversation and understand a fair chunk of it.
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into English.
Level 9-You are able to hold long conversations and easily read/write long books without pause.
level 10-You have mastered this language.

Russian
Level 1-You can say hello, my name is, I don't speak English, and the all important where is the bathroom?
Level 2-You know colors and small basic phrases like what is the weather, where am I? what time is it etc.
Level 5-You can hold a conversation and understand most of what is said, you can write and read small, simple paragraphs.
Level 6-You can read short stories and books with pictures, as well as right your own along the same fashion
Level 7-You start moving onto books without pictures. You can now hold a normal conversation and understand a fair chunk of it.
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into Russian.
Level 9-You are able to hold long conversations and easily read/write long books without pause.

Finnish
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into Finnish.

Italian
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into Italian.

Japanese
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into Japanese.

Irish
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into irish.

German
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into German.
Edited By Grapejuice on 2/10/2018 at 11:48 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2018 at 12:50 AM Post #7
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56879&page=1#6
Author: Grapejuice
Time Posted: 1/24/2018 at 12:49 AM
Languages
You can learn languages throughout the game to hopefully communicate with other players. Depending on where you come from you'll excel in certain languages while others will be harder to master.

English
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into English.

Russian
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into Russian.

Finnish
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into Finnish.

Italian
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into Italian.

Japanese
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into Japanese.

Irish
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into irish.

German
Level 8-You can read proper novels and translate your own language into German.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2018 at 12:50 AM Post #8
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56879&page=1#7
Time Posted: 1/24/2018 at 12:50 AM
[quote=1141418]
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2018 at 12:50 AM Post #9
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56879&page=1#8
[quote=1141419]
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/24/2018 at 12:51 AM Post #10
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56879&page=1#9
[quote=1141420]
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 81, 82, 83
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.