IGN name and ID Number
IvyCat & 68601
Character's Name
April
Character's Picture

Gender & Age
Female & 27
Personality
She is shy and caring, never leaving an animal in trouble. her natural instinct is to wince away whenever fast movements happen. She is very defensive and could never bring herself to hurt a soul, preferring to ally herself to whoever passes. April didn't have the best childhood, but she wants to get past that and start a new life of love, peace and kindness. She abides by these three carefully and tries never to break them. She would rather flee from a battle than watch someone get injured. Her kindness often gets her injured or in trouble but she never complains about it. When meeting new people she stutters from being shy, not trusting them. She will never show her intelligence by words but by actions. She doesn't enjoy it, but will be someones slave for the greater good which she thinks of as a saviour that put her on the right track in life. April is very good as wearing a mask and putting on a smile when shes sad, although her eyes may prickle with tears. She is working on hiding it completely, although she never seems to be able to remove her choked-like laughs. Her idea of fighting is being attacked, taking injury and trying to defend or dodge attacks. For this reason, she learnt basic gymnastics to make herself more flexible. She is very friendly and trust able once you get to know her, but will suddenly go completely silent when a newcomer comes, bowing her had and never giving eye contact. Her dependable personality got her interested in law at some point, but she is rusty with it. She is a very bad speaker and often gets laughed at for it, causing her to go bright red or pink.
She adores watermelon and little children, as well a small lovable pet animals. April has a love for spiders as she doesn't understand why people dislike them as well as other insects. In her eyes, all animals deserve love and she likes them all.
She dislikes people who treat animals with no respect or harm them. it is the only time she will be confident and stand up to them. She dislikes small spaces and the dark, but can put up with them. She also hates it when people think shes some sort of slave they can boss around, but won't point it out.
She is afraid of seeing someone she cares deeply about killed is her biggest fear, however she also has a fear of height causing her to freeze up staring down and when something is getting smaller/ container is filling with water. While she hates dying slowly these ways, she doesn't mind dying from an injury.
Something that will absolutely win them over
She adores it when people are compassionate towards their cause and will even give herself up so they can fulfil it.

Backstory
S h e h a s n o m e m o r y a t a l l
Country
Russia
Edited By IvyCat on 1/24/2018 at 1:18 AM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 1/24/2018 at 5:20 PM Post #22
I'll let you start once more people have joined in, I want you to have your soul-mate already to play when you start playing so just hold on until more people join ^^
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/25/2018 at 10:02 PM Post #23
Interest ping!~
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 9
Posted: 1/25/2018 at 10:16 PM Post #24
Hmm... this looks really interesting and unique! And I cannot resist unique things (mostly). Give me a sec while I make my form...
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 1/25/2018 at 10:40 PM Post #25
IGN name and ID Number: Clemenceau 97081
Character's Name: Mitzuha
Character's Picture:
Gender & Age: Female 19
Personality: Bold, outgoing. Bit of a cultz, but doe not let it embarrass her, most of the time. Fiery when she feels defensive. Ignores insults. You can tell she is afraid or shy or embarrassed when her temper snaps. Likes to live in the moment. Feels empty inside, desperate need to be liked/loved.
Backstory: She grew up the middle child of twelve children, was always ignored so she vied for attention by being loud and daring, which only made her disliked. Her siblings saw her a the annoying one who wanted all the attention and picked on her. She learned to let go of the past and make the best of the present. She left her family to find something or someone to fulfil her. Due to a lack in childhood, she now has a desperate want to be loved/liked.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/25/2018 at 10:45 PM Post #26
thanks ^^ I've been wanting to do this for a while! Also Your form looks great! I'll let you know when it officially starts up (I want more people to join so your soul mate isn't obvious)
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 1/25/2018 at 10:47 PM Post #27
Mmkay!
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 1:19 AM Post #28
o3O Changed to male last second, I wanna play a male.

IGN name and ID Number:
Dragonrider1542 || 59737

Character's Name:
Arthur

Character's Picture:

(Picture not by meeee!)

Gender & Age:
Male || 19

Personality:
Somewhat cocky and holds himself highly, although he is a softy inside and cares for everyone, unless they manage to royally piss him off, then, well, he'll just ignore them. He's intelligent and crafty, carefully examining all of the options before finally making a decision, and he'll also ask for other's opinions so he can make a good decision.
If he gets insulted, he won't care much, except come up with a really snappy comeback or logic roast the person to death. Or, he would just deem the person not worth his time and ignore them.
He likes to adventure and explore the outsides, while he equally loves to stay inside and read books, learning more and more. "Knowledge is power" is something Arthur takes very seriously, so therefore, he wants to learn as much as he can.
Arthur enjoys tea time, drinking tea, and eating chocolate chip cookies in his free time, while enjoying a book as he has tea.
Oh yeah, and he's a good cook.
He loves owls <3

Backstory:
He had a normal upbringing, his mother and father both professors, which is why he has such a passion for learning and discovering new things. He didn't really care much about finding his soulmate or even about the prospect of love, and he left home to explore the world and to learn more.

Englanddddddddd!
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 1/26/2018 at 7:26 AM.
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 4:08 AM Post #29
Can I please save a female?
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 1/26/2018 at 7:27 AM Post #30
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56879&page=3#28
Author: Aphelion
Time Posted: 1/26/2018 at 1:19 AM
o3O Changed to male last second, I wanna play a male.

IGN name and ID Number:
Dragonrider1542 || 59737

Character's Name:
Arthur

Character's Picture:

(Picture not by meeee!)

Gender & Age:
Male || 19

Personality:
Somewhat cocky and holds himself highly, although he is a softy inside and cares for everyone, unless they manage to royally piss him off, then, well, he'll just ignore them. He's intelligent and crafty, carefully examining all of the options before finally making a decision, and he'll also ask for other's opinions so he can make a good decision.
If he gets insulted, he won't care much, except come up with a really snappy comeback or logic roast the person to death. Or, he would just deem the person not worth his time and ignore them.
He likes to adventure and explore the outsides, while he equally loves to stay inside and read books, learning more and more. "Knowledge is power" is something Arthur takes very seriously, so therefore, he wants to learn as much as he can.
Arthur enjoys tea time, drinking tea, and eating chocolate chip cookies in his free time, while enjoying a book as he has tea.
Oh yeah, and he's a good cook.
He loves owls <3

Backstory:
He had a normal upbringing, his mother and father both professors, which is why he has such a passion for learning and discovering new things. He didn't really care much about finding his soulmate or even about the prospect of love, and he left home to explore the world and to learn more.

Englanddddddddd!

Done! ^-^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 81, 82, 83
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.