Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Summer Festival 2017 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 9/18/2017 at 4:02 PM Post #81
Omg, halarious! A++ first place.

But I understand, when I was younger and at the beach, a group of guys were going around and 'looking' at the girls.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 66
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 7:18 PM Post #82

~Do You Remember?~

Do you remember?
I do.
I remember all of the times that you would kiss me softly on the cheek,
my nightmares forgotten as you would sing me my special lullabies.
I remember the first time I rode my bike.
You gazed at me with those brilliant hazel eyes,
ones filled with such pride that even I wished to cry.

I remember Cayden.
He was born into my life as strange and unknown as alien to me for who was I to know what to make of a brother?
I remember our fights and your annoyed stare.
Each time we would argue you would sooth us down with the soft touch of your hands and the sweet hum of your voice.

I remember my first heartbreak.
You were there, soothing, the only guide I needed to find my way through that maze of torment.
I remember all the arguments we had,
each and everyone of them leaving us fuming.
Yet each and everyone of them we would return to apologize.

I remember how your favourite colour was forest green despite all of the times I grimaced at the sheer thought of it.
You would always mix it with yellow.
I never did understand how you find the beauty in the most unusual things.
Do you remember the dove that dived through our window?
It was terrified, rushing around the kitchen frantically before we even had a moment to process what had just happened.
By the time we caught it we all had feather tufts hanging loosely from out hair.
I can still remember it as clear as day that moment Cayden exclaimed out in disgust, a white streak left on his newly washed pajamas.

Do you remember?
'Cause I do.
Just this morning you looked at me crying.
"Look at how much you've grown..." you said.
I can't be your precious little girl anymore for yes I have grown.
But no matter how many times I move,
no matter how many times I leave,
I will always come back for the family that I love.
And I shall always be your baby girl.

Thank you mom for everything you have done to make me the lady I am today.

I thought of something summer and the first thing that came to mind was this. It works pretty perfectly with the items you have available on here so hey. This poem is by me and I do hope you enjoy! ^ ^
Edited By Spicybb on 9/19/2017 at 7:22 PM.
Dragonista10
Level 55
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 13
Posted: 9/20/2017 at 4:12 PM Post #83

FaiTale Weddings

info soon
Firefish
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/22/2017 at 1:50 PM Post #84
Hi, this is Firefish.

Just for fun.
Summer Reminds me of both the sun and the sea. Fire and water. I added a bit of me Firefish.

Thank you ^^
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 9/23/2017 at 10:13 PM Post #85

She's a dancer. Blessed by the sun, she controls fire. The fire sways with her body as she dances creating a mystical sight, even in the frost of winter. In summer she shines even brighter.
Elleshie
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 46
Posted: 9/23/2017 at 11:20 PM Post #86

Have you ever wondered about the origin of the waves and the tides? About the reason beaches look so inviting? The Lady of the Seas was born from a pearl in the darkest depths of the ocean, where no other creature could survive. For years she believed herself to be the only living being in the world, but that changed when she found the remains of a sunken ship. This led her to search for it's origins. Who could have created it? The Lady was shocked to find there was a whole world out of the water, populated by an infinite number of beings and creatures that could help ease her loneliness. Unfortunately for her, the Lady was bound to the ocean, and so she had to devise a way to interact with the inhabitants of the surface. That is where beaches come from. The joining of land and water so that the Lady of the Seas can communicate with us. So go take a swim, play chase with the waves, splash around and have fun. Go remind the lady that she doesn't need to feel lonely anymore.
Edited By Elleshie on 9/23/2017 at 11:23 PM.
Crystallizedshadow
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 19
Posted: 9/23/2017 at 11:59 PM Post #87

Tempest
Spirit of Hurricanes

Nature spirits are usually a benevolent bunch, a few of them are pranksters that love to mess with the inhabitants of Earth. However among all of them, there exists one spirit that all the others spirits avoid, least they provoke her wrath. Her pale coloring and soft features give her the appearance of a snow spirit, though none of the others dare voice that thought. After all, much like the hurricanes she commands, Tempest isn't known for her kindness.

She waits each year for the spirits of wind and water to fight, waiting for just the right moment when it reaches its peak. Then, with one fell swoop of her scythe, Tempest turns all the energy gathered against them, unleashing massive storms on the humans both spirits love so much. The more energy she's gathered, the stronger and more numerous the storms. Some years Tempest just stores the energy and instead releases weaker storms to lull the humans into a false sense of security. She finds great joy when her massive hurricanes take all by surprise.

Once all her energy is depleted, Tempest falls into her yearly slumber, gathering energy and waiting for her siblings to fight and wake her once more.
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 3:59 AM Post #88

Lumera,the Light of the Deep

Lumera was a once a normal girl. She was born with long black hair and glimmering blue eyes. Her parents loved to spend time on the beach,and took her there from when she could barely crawl. From a young age she loved the ocean and the creatures just as her parents. Lumera dreamed of one day setting off on an exploration,to explore the deeps and learn more about the depths she loved so much. Saving up money from all her birthdays and different holidays she eventually got enough to buy a a sail boat. Lumera was so excited! She couldn't wait to start her first expedition,in fact she didn't...... She wouldn't let anyone stop her. No family,friends..not even the weather man. She met a horrible storm while she was out.

The waves were ferocious and the rain was relentless. Lumera wasn't far from shore but there was no way she could get back to shore with such bad weather. The small boat didn't stand a chance. The waves pounded it to pieces,throwing Lumera into the stormy cold depths. She was pushed under,over,upside down,everywhere! Lumera used all the rest of her strength to keep her up a float.She found a piece of wood left from her boat and clung to it for dear life.
"I was a fool....I should have listened to everyone.Not only was this my first expedition...but it is my last...",Lumera thought,before she went limp from the cold.

Lumera drifted down into the ocean depths,where she was exposed to the harsh currents and chills.She landed on a clam,but not just any clam...a clam that housed a magical creature called a pearl sprite. The clam sucked her in,and the little pearl sprite helped replenish her health. Using it's magic,the sprite gave Lumera powers. But there was a catch,the sprite's changed her into an ocean nymph,unfortunately for Lumera...this meant she couldn't stray from the ocean. Lumera's life was saved....but she lost her family and friends,her research...almost everything. Lumera decided to make use of her new abilities. She didn't want anyone to have to go through what she did. She used her light,to make a beacon for the lost souls who were missing at sea and she lead people back to the shore.

Till this day Lumera has been leading and helping others to shore.Sometimes if your lucky..or uh..*cough* about to drown you may see her standing on the waves.Her black hair blowing in the winds and the rain with her glowing black eyes glimmering in her light.

P.S She also became the "voice of the deep",if you ever start doubting yourself when your in the ocean...it's Lumera trying to help you out :V
Moolahe03
Level 26
Fancy Pants
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 2:05 PM Post #89

After The Fires
The fires in Montana, the hurricanes in the west, all of the devastation and loss inspired me to make this outfit. This outfit is after the fire with the ash and death.
Sleepwalking
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 17
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 4:25 PM Post #90

Firefly

Will I light
Will I not
Night is dark
Shapes and fades
Of grey and black
Will I shine
Will I not
Close your eyes
Shapes and fades
Of grey and black
Will be bright
Will be not
Open
Find out
You're your
Own light
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.