Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Summer Festival 2017 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ayeitsash
Level 42
Fancy Pants
Threads: 40
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 9:18 PM Post #21

Ocean dweller

The fabled girl who lives at the bottom of the ocean is only seen at night,when the moon shines brightest.She brings her kelpari friend and combs the beach for shells,and returns to her home at dawn.If your lucky enough,you might catch a glimpse of her radiant beauty...
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 9:30 PM Post #22

She is my representation of a hurricane, of the terrifying destructive force of swirling winds. But her eyes, as the eye of the storm, are calm.
Beautifuldragon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 29
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 9:57 PM Post #23
Once in the Kingdom of Malessa, there lived four witches. Each witch ruled over one smaller kingdom which corresponded to a season of the year. Lady Blossom ruled over the spring, the lady of the spring was elegant and refined wearing her fairy wardrobe of barely bloomed flowers and juvenile leaves. Next was the Lady of Summer, her name is Lady Gaile Sommerlin. She wore the gossamer clothing with the flames of the summer sun and the smiles of her beautiful painted Summer Sunsets written on her face. Their third sister was The lady of autumn and all hallows eve, The Lady Samhain Muerte. She was a darker and gloomier soul than her sisters because of the gathering of souls on all hallows eve and the day of the dead which were also her charge and responsibility. The Lady of the Winter, Elsa Glaciale who was as snow white as her season and wore the ice as beauty and fragile shadow. When each of these witches performed their duties perfectly the mortals in the lands of Malessa never knew of their work except in the anceint texts and tomes kept in the libraries and places of learning.

But something has gone wrong... The witches have been kidnapped by sinister forces... so will you help them or will you assist the dark forces in the ending the seasons... Only time will tell.

Lady Gaile Sommerlin, Witch of Summer
8ball
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 3
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 11:01 PM Post #24

Summer; a time for fun; a time for sun,

Along the beach, endless land to run,

The Snowman too is enjoying the breeze,

Sadly, the sun is slowly bringing him to his knees,

Alas, what a fate, that this fellow should end this way,

Perhaps someone will rebuild him-------someday

So as he begins to perspire,

His time slowly expires,

One last look to the sun, the birds, the sea,

Gradually, he slides to the ground and evaporates free

Edit; Aw man! Yea, I soooo should have done Olaf's song from Disney's Frozen! Dang it, oh well, another time perhaps. Great idea though Katelynn4545!
Edited By 8ball on 8/31/2017 at 9:56 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 11:05 PM Post #25
I was completely expecting Olaf's summer song from frozen.... Ah what baby sitting has done this week
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 8/30/2017 at 11:06 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 11:21 PM Post #26
Sun and Sea Goddess

So to me Summer is about the the sun and the sea.... yes I live near the beach. I tried to portray the contrast between the bright sun and sand and the deep pristine blue of the waters and the things that live there. However what prompted this idea was the fact that I didn't get to see the sea this summer let alone the sand due to school so this is an attempt to give that some credit.
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 8/30/2017 at 11:33 PM Post #27

Daryll the Yeti

Everyone knows about that special Yeti that lives around Christmas town, right? Well, this is that certain Yeti's eccentric brother, Daryll! You see, Daryll was always the black sheep of the family. He would run towards fire, try to get a job in the poinsettia greenhouse, offer to help make the hot cocoa, etc. His family would always try to get him to go out with his brother to eat reindeer, or help out with the family Elf bowling ice rink. Basically, they were just trying to keep him away from heat! Well, Daryll was tired of his family trying to stop him from being Daryll! So, he cleaned his fur coat, put on his (sorta) nice face, and headed down to Esior's Cove since he heard there was a happening Summer Festival there! Daryll the Yeti intends to be the first Yeti ever at the Summer Festival! Will he survive the beating sun? Will he make it through the vicious beach volleyball tournament? Can Daryll swim? No one knows, and Daryll certainly doesn't! Either way, Daryll intends to make his mark and go down in history as the first Yeti of Summer!
Edited By Kalores on 8/30/2017 at 11:53 PM.
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Threads: 175
Posted: 8/31/2017 at 3:10 AM Post #28

This is Coral. She swims in the deep with her pet sea serpent, Glow, and controls the ocean, even though whe is still very young. At times when there are hurricanes or tsunamis at the surface, it is most likely caused by her when she is angry.
Thorn344
Level 70
High Priest
Threads: 18
Posted: 8/31/2017 at 4:16 AM Post #29

Sunset
He is a summer spirit, the embodiment of the sunset, created in the image of the subtle beauty of the glow. In summer, the balance between night and day becomes stretched, creating its own period of sunset, where the golden rays of the sun are still trying to grasp at the sky, the night battling at it until the two mix. It his job to keep the two in balance, that things still follow their natural balance. While he is more sun, with his wings made of out the fleeting rays of sunlight, his companion, a forest guardian, holds the power of the night, so with their unity the day and night can keep in balance during the long summer transition.
LadyOfTheNight
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 31
Posted: 8/31/2017 at 4:55 AM Post #30

Based of a story my youngest niece made up when we headed to the lake....

Meet Princess Kendall, she is a mermaid princess who takes care of her kind. At night though, she turns into a human and works to protect the waters from those who want to destroy it. She doesn't do it alone though, her pet, Willa helps her every step of the way. Her skin has a blue hue to it because mermaids get cold in the water too. (which is exactly what my niece said when I told her her lips were blue.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.