Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Summer Festival 2017 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Chickie
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/2/2017 at 8:46 PM Post #41

Neri the Seaweed Friend

Somewhere in a distant land, there lived a boy named Jamie that didn't have many friends. He loved the ocean, so he decided to make a friend with seaweed and other materials he found on the beach. After he was done building, Jamie went home and wished for the 'seaweed friend' to be real.

The next morning, he returned to the beach. Much to his delight, another boy around his age with blue eyes and hair the color of seaweed was standing there.

"Hi," he said, "I'm Neri. Can I be your friend?"
"Sure!" The boy answered.

Years went by, and they grew up. Jamie was sent off to war and never came back, leaving Neri alone.
As the seaweed man walked along the beach one night, a small sea creature swam up to him with a familiar look in its eyes.

"Jamie?" Neri asked hopefully.

The creature began to do excited flips at the name.

"It is you Jamie!"

And so, the two good friends were reunited at last.
Scifur
Level 60
Threads: 7
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 7:29 AM Post #42

When I think of summer, I think of the sun, and when I think of the sun, I think of Fire. Fire reminds me of one of my favorite mythological creatures: the Phoenix. I wanted to make an avatar that reminds me of a Phoenix and so this is how it turned out.
Moderatorshawn
Level 60
Threads: 5
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 8:23 AM Post #43
Cool
Edited By Kenakiotiger on 9/3/2017 at 8:41 AM.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 1:00 PM Post #44

Sahavi, Flame-bringer
The summer fires across the world flicker when Sahavi nears them. With a single shot from her golden bow, she lights the land and causes death and devastation. But at the same time, she brings the land new life, allowing younger plants access to sunlight where great trees once stood and helping the world prosper. She is both dangerous and careful, kindly and vicious; she is the Flame-bringer.
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 8:31 PM Post #45

Adenah
spirit of wildfire

She awakens in the dry heat of the summer, when the grass withers and the ground cracks with thirst. At the sign of even the tiniest spark, her eyes flicker with the power she longs to unleash. But patience, she reminds herself, is key. Her time will come soon enough.

Deep in the woods a careless human gives her what she has waited for. The long forgotten embers glow innocently in the dark, the campsite abandoned, the trees so invitingly close...

A lazy smile plays on her smoky lips.

With the sudden agility and strength of a lioness she pounces. The embers blaze into life and send sparks hurtling into the low-hanging branches of the trees so perfectly clustered around her. She grabs at them greedily. The trees are soon consumed in vicious flames, and she dances across their dry branches like a feather in the wind, a thick black curtain of smoke rising to announce her newest performance...

She laughs with the sound of crackling flame. No one can stop her now.
Edited By Rixva on 9/3/2017 at 8:34 PM.
Sylestiafan123
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 51
Posted: 9/4/2017 at 12:31 AM Post #46
sandy the beach girl

my inspiration is based off of a beach the reason i chose a beach as my inspiration is because that is the first thing that comes to my mind when i think of summer.
Edited By Sylestiafan123 on 9/4/2017 at 12:33 AM.
Vivianne9
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 9/4/2017 at 8:28 AM Post #47
Azure, ocean's commander

Hiden in the deep of the Arctic ocean, Azure, sister of Poseidon, comands the great infinity of oceans and seas. In summer time, she awakens and frees herself from her prison of ice. She creates calm seas for the good, but if you get on her bad side, she can also make your boat drown, and you with it.

When the cold commes, she goes back to her home, waiting for summer to return.
Edited By Vivianne9 on 9/4/2017 at 8:30 AM.
Wonderfulbluebird
Level 17
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/4/2017 at 12:32 PM Post #48

Who doesn't love eating some delicious s'mores on a summer camping trip? I know I do, so here is my avatar outfit, based on the famous sweet treat. I used the following image as inspiration and reference in the creation of this outfit:
Melikedragons
Level 66
Fancy Pants
Threads: 7
Posted: 9/4/2017 at 1:45 PM Post #49

Ruler of the Desert

Under her reign, she makes sure everyone is provided with food, shelter and most of all, water. Even though everyone loves her, there are a few people who get jealous of her and try to assassinate her. But they never succeed because of her most loyal companion, the Scarab Phoenix Sirocco. He was trained to fight even the most powerful of foes. The two of them are inseparable, always being near each other. It was like they were born together, which they were.

Based on the Desert Wanderer Phoenix (Scarab).

(I was creating a new look and I saw this contest, so I thought, "Why not join?")
Civetkat
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/4/2017 at 2:03 PM Post #50

My avatar is inspired by the blue dragon slug. I really love weird animals and decided on some kind of sea creature to go with the summer theme. This tiny venomous sea slug can be found on the ocean's surface and has an air sac inside its stomach that helps it float, which is what the orbs represent.
Edited By Civetkat on 9/4/2017 at 2:18 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.