Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Summer Festival 2017 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragoil
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Artist
Threads: 172
Posted: 9/8/2017 at 10:30 PM Post #61
Falur The Fauness

Based On "A Mid summer Nights Dream"

It was the Summer Solstice, a time all Fae came to the world of man. On this night many crossed into the realm to do both good and harm to the mortals that resided beyond the veil. Each had a mission, task or reason, and once done a grand celebration ensued before once again the veil would be closed to their kind.

A very special task had been given to a new young Fauness by the name of Falur, it was her first time crossing the veil and to do so was a right of passage among all young fauns. She was among the few green horns chosen to do a task and her ankles knocked with anticipation. A sparkling pink potion had been placed in her hands by a royal fae guard and she clutched it like it was a most precious gem.

With a gush of warm summer wind the veil lifted and she like many of the Fae gasped then hopped, fluttered, or scampered across the boarder into the night. She lifted her head and her long blue horns pointed down ward as she breathed in the fragrant air. She lost herself in it for a moment and in the wonder of the mortal world, her long blond hair fluttered in the wind as she paused.

What was her task again? Oh yes, she was given the potion of Summer Love. That which the Fae king himself crafted to give all summers a bit of magic and mayhem, anyone anointed with it would fall in love with the first mortal they saw. It gave the king and court a lot of fun to watch the dramas that played out and since the great Puck first started the sport it was a seasonal favorite. Her father had been the record breaker of this task though with his summer of "67" as many mortals called it. He was the most proud she had followed in his hoof steps.

Now it was her turn, she griped the glowing flask ever tighter and with a joyous kick she lept into the night, hoping to find a beach party or social gathering to cast her spell on. With luck, maybe a festival of the mortals! As her father had said "The more the merrier" with a grin.

She heard the sound of music and the dying lights of some kind of party, a impish grin played across her fair features and she hurried into teh night to make him proud.
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 58
Posted: 9/9/2017 at 2:44 AM Post #62

Solia would show herself only when the Solar Eclipses are seen in the land of Sylestia. It was a curse she had to live with.....She was once an innocent child. The child had taken the Peaceful Orb of the Sun and Moon and had accidentally shattered it to pieces. Solia was banished from home....unless she succeeds in collecting all the fragments of the Orb which scattered all over Sylestia, she cannot return. Solia can only find the Fragments when there is an eclipse--even now, Solia searches for the fragments of the Orb, to return the Peace between the Sun and the Moon.

Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 9/9/2017 at 3:43 PM Post #63

Fireflies Based of the song by Owl city

A woman wearing a peacock patterned apparel ran through an empty field flicking her paintbrush as she went. Grass sprouted at her feet and flora sprung up in her wake. Fauna were created with a brush stroke from her brush. And stars were birthed from her fingers. Insects of every kind sprang up from the ground to greet her. She began to slow her pace to a gentle stride. She walked down into valleys and struck her brush into them 3 times and springs of water appeared. Fish sprang up from such springs and then oceans and lakes began to form and take shape. The woman pulled feathers from her dress and gently breathed life into each one before setting it free into the wind. Each of the feathers took the shape of a bird and populated the skies. The woman fell to her knees growing weaker. She looked about, something was yet missing. With the last of her strength she became a firefly to light up the sky and forever bring joy to her creations. From that day on all animals learned to respect and honor their Mistress for her child, the peacock, and her last gift, the firefly.

~Fin~
Anonymouse
Level 63
Fancy Pants
Threads: 19
Posted: 9/9/2017 at 8:36 PM Post #64

The Goddess Of The Ocean

Once a young child, she was the daughter of the Goddess of Wind and the God of Earth. Her parents never got along with each other, and had countless fights. Earthquakes shattered mountains, and tornadoes pillaged towns. She could no longer stand their fights, and left them to find a new home. After days and days of walking, she found the ocean. Such a calming place it was. She never wanted to leave. And so she never did. She spent countless centuries living there, becoming more tethered to the water, until finally, she was one with it. And so, after too long of wondering where her home was, she found it. "The ocean is my home," she said, "and I never want to leave it."
Edited By Dragon622772 on 9/24/2017 at 11:20 AM.
Jordanbri
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/11/2017 at 11:43 AM Post #65

Goddess of the Ocean Tree

As a child growing up in the forests, she always longed for a life out on the open sea. What good was climbing up a tree or rooting down into the dirt when there was a possibility to sail out to foreign lands? She wished and wished for her day to come, for her life to be changed and redirected from the boring paths of her ancestors. And after many years of hoping --many years of a distinct sense of wanderlust-- she was granted her wish. Her spirits were uplifted as she finally set foot in the water, her dreams of swimming off into other realms a close reality. Except, when she tried to move her other foot, it had grown roots that had plunged deep into the ground. So, many years later, she still stands at the line between sea and land with one foot on either side of the divide, hoping to one day break free from her roots and spend the rest of her years in the water.
Grar
Level 71
The Tender
Threads: 7
Posted: 9/12/2017 at 3:34 PM Post #66

This summer, my family and I went on our first ever big vacation. We road-tripped halfway across the country out to the east of Canada, where we adventured around the maritime provinces. During this trip I saw the ocean for the first time, and saw tons of little fishing towns. We went sailing and saw dolphins, seals, and a whale. It was a lot of fun and very special to me, so I wanted to base my design around it. :)
Leileebug
Level 35
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/12/2017 at 4:13 PM Post #67
]This is my Sunset Shimmer outfit. It reminds me of a gorgeous sunset. I hope you like it! Ummmmmmmmmmmmm How do we put the picture on?
Edited By Leileebug on 9/19/2017 at 2:36 PM.
Leileebug
Level 35
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/12/2017 at 4:23 PM Post #68
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=50442&page=7#64
Author: Anonymouse
Time Posted: 9/9/2017 at 8:36 PM

The Goddess Of The Ocean

Once a young child, she was the daughter of the Goddess of Wind and the God of Earth. Her parents never got along with each other, and had countless fights. Earthquakes shattered mountains, and tornadoes pillaged towns. She could no longer stand their fights, and left them to find a new home. After days and days of walking, she found the ocean. Such a calming place it was. She never wanted to leave. And so she never did. She spent countless centuries living there, becoming more tethered to the water, until finally, she was one with it. And so, after too long of wondering where her home was, she found it. "The ocean is my home," she said, "and I never want to leave it."
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Grar
Level 71
The Tender
Threads: 7
Posted: 9/12/2017 at 7:19 PM Post #69
@Leileebug
I'm sure there's an easier way; but what I do is take a screenshot and upload it to imgur. Then right click to view the image, copy that link and bring it here.
Paste it, highlight it and click the IMG button (not the IMG= one)
It should look something like this
[IMG ]imgur.com/yourlink[/ IMG]

Preview your post to make sure it's working and you should be good to go!
PearlescentRose
Level 66
The Majestic
Threads: 4
Posted: 9/12/2017 at 7:53 PM Post #70

Summer Fae of Love
She goes by many names and forms. Few humans know of her existence and the Fae world is conflicted with some of her doings. She hails from the Summer Court and is in high rank in the Royal Fae. Her powers are not only in the manipulation of love(whether it buds or is destroyed), but of shapeshifting, the sway of emotions, and the growth of new things. She is sometimes contracted in the royal court to sway Fae and humans for bettering their position and their ideals. She causes havoc in the human realm or causes peace depending on her mood. The royal court is frustrated with her when she does things on a whim. She is powerful; those who know her are fearful of falling for her and by her whims. She is either like a gentle breeze or a summer's storm. She has a familiar named Roselia who follows in her antics and protects her from any dangers that come. Roselia is loved and protected in kind.The "Summer Fae of Love" has an only true love for the chosen she can't explain. Nobody knows her true feelings or thoughts except the Fae Court rulers and her soulmate. Her soulmate is a mystery to all except for Death.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.