Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Summer Festival 2017 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 8/31/2017 at 5:55 AM Post #31

The Goddess Of The Beach
Backstory; she once started out in a small village very small
and worked on a farm one day the gods realized
her parents let her do all the work while they
sat around and they even abused her sometimes
so they took her up to the heavens and zeus adopted her
as his own kin since that day she has been goddess of the beach
Edited By Charzard on 8/31/2017 at 5:58 AM.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 8/31/2017 at 6:46 AM Post #32
Protector of the Summer Beach

Inspiration:
Backstory:
She patrols the beach through summer, when the days are warm and creatures big and small, friendly and aggressive, come to the sandy shores. Her sword is crafted from the water itself my a magical lighira that came from the waves after she defeated a group of bandits who tried to ambush beach goers while they had their guards down and were relaxing. When the weather start to become colder, the protector of the summer beach leaves sylestia to go to a fabled land over the sea where legend has it the seasons are reversed, only to return the next summer.

Real Inspiration
I was too lazy to make one other than my avatar, so that's what I decided to use XD
I noticed that the Tranquility's Protector sword had a very similar colour scheme to the sea dragon robes (coral) that I found and went from there.
Amethelia
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 8/31/2017 at 7:23 AM Post #33

**Story c: **
Not sure if this is how it is supposed to go, but as I enjoy writing, I decided to write a little blurb.

"Ugh."
The Ethernia sun was scalding, the sand was getting stuck between her toes, and if that wasn't enough, this uncomfortable 'lollipop' coloured bathing suit was sticking on her like a second skin. Ivory fingers would try and pluck at the fabric for it to only snap back painfully, causing her to jump and grit her teeth in frustration. Why on earth she had decided to volunteer for a summer bake sale along the beach, she would never know. Maybe she had gotten her head bonked from the twisted and gnarled limbs of the mycoid fiends when trying to protect Faerina's Shrine.
Amethelia slid her fingers beneath her uncomfortable blond wig, scratching at an itch while her eyes happened upon her Sylestis. They looked like they were having fun. Zoei, her puffadore, was furiously digging a hole in the sand as though she could go right through to the other side. Orson was simply standing in the water, his blue and green fur being tossed by the breeze. Lastly, Saria had taken upon herself to bring both Sylesti and children alike on her back up and down the edge of the beach, being careful to not let her fire mane touch either the rolling waves or the precious cargo she carried.
Standing there with beads of salty sweat rolling down her back and splashing onto the ridiculous floating tube around her waist, the cupcakes she was supposed to be selling melting like the last of winter's snowmen beneath the warming rays of spring, Amethelia wondered what exactly she was doing. She was supposed to be having fun! Not doing more work. Work was never going to go away. Her time with her Sylestis, however...? Those moments were precious and she wasn't about to waste another minute.
"Zoei! Saria! Orson!" Amethelia called out, plopping the sugary goo of melted cupcakes on the sand as she opened up her arms.
"Pull it in, guys...!"
Smiling, she closed the gap as her three companions would either trot, bound, or lumber over to her in their own way as she hugged them all.
"Happy Summer Fest to the best Sylestis I could ever ask for," Amethelia said, giving her family a tight squeeze. Undead could arrive tomorrow and the fighting could commence again but for now, she had nothing to worry about.
Other than the tight bathing suit and itchy blond hair and burning skin, of course. But that was a story for another day.

END
Edited By Amethelia on 8/31/2017 at 7:24 AM.
Entr0py
Level 75
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 178
Posted: 8/31/2017 at 1:32 PM Post #34

The Cosmic fairy^
She causes calm and chaos in the universe, using her staff to cover the sun and cause an eclipse, like what happened this summer.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 8/31/2017 at 5:11 PM Post #35

Yume the Dreamer

wip
Jessiedabae
Level 60
Threads: 10
Posted: 8/31/2017 at 8:25 PM Post #36

Mara the demon hunter
(weird dictionary thing)
(IGNORE THE WINGS, THEY WOULDN'T GO AWAY)
Ma - rah
(Mara)
1: Bitter or sorrow.

Her name meant bitter.

Mara is a demon hunter, she lived in the woods, when a demon attacked both her parents, leaving her and her two younger siblings abandoned. The middle sister was killed off when hunting, but her youngest brother remained alive. She acquired her staff when she went on a trip, and the staff alerts her of any unwanted presence. The only other thing it can do is make tiny white flowers float around her, and a white fog float with those flowers. Mara, like her name suggests, is very bittersweet. She likes to fight. Her goggles are to protect her eyes, and they are also good for seeing hell hounds and other things. She's very young, just barely sixteen. She's also very good at acting.
(yes this was inspired by supernatural)
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 9/1/2017 at 10:37 AM Post #37

Hurricane Harvey
Since Hurricane/Tropical storm Harvey just passed through us, it has given me much inspiration. In my small town, our river got up to 54 feet, flooding many homes and leaving people devastated. The death toll is still rising as Harvey take more and more victims. This is based off the flooding and Harvey drowning more and more people.
Crazybaka
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/1/2017 at 3:10 PM Post #38
Tropical Firefly Fairy
I am so sorry 'bout the length of the story, I couldn't figure out if there were any spoiler/hide/tip tags on this website. Also, I realize that this is in fact NOT a short paragraph by ANY means. So if needed I can try to condense this, maybe just change it into a short description instead of a story. I just got a bit carried away...

Story

You push aside the branch before you, muttering curses under your breath as you stumble yet again on a practically invisible root. You glace around hoping to find a neon sign saying "This way back to the hotel you idiot!", but all you see are shadows filled with eyes and claw like hands reaching from the trees. You shudder and trudge onward. To where? Who knows.

The day had started out great. One might even say perfect. Bright and sunny with a light breeze blowing through the trees that kept the humidity to a minimum. Everything one would want on a tropical island. The tour guide had let you and your group have two hours before dinner to yourselves. Most had decided to visit the beach again, although a few did stay inside to rest, it had been a long day of hiking. You, on the other hand, had decided to go off on your own because earlier you noticed a well-worn track near the hotel and had decided you wanted to explore it.

Of course you hadn't thought to tell ANYONE where you were going. You had your phone, what more could you need? A map or compass? Nah, you have GPS for that, plus how lost can one get following a trail on an island? A sweatshirt or pants in case it started getting chilly before you headed back? Or perhaps a rain coat since their was supposed to be a storm coming and there were already a few clouds in the sky? No need, you were only going to walk for about an hour before heading back, so you'd be fine, right?

Wrong.

Everything was fine and dandy at first. You had just reached a portion of the track that went along the side of a relatively steep hill when your phone sent off a reminder telling you it was time to turn around. As you glanced down to turn off the alarm something crashed into you and sent you rolling down the hill. You couldn't tell which way was up anymore. Your whole body became one big bag of flesh and pain. You tried to scream out, anything to get someone's attention, but you were cut off suddenly with a sharp smack to the back of your head.

You woke up, probably hours later, in the dark. You slowly ease yourself into sitting position. You inspect your body, grimacing at all the cuts and bruises. Nothing seemed broken at least. Groaning you stand up, your body telling you exactly were every minor injury was. You had looked around, hoping to see the hill so you could just climb back up, but everything was too dark and you could only see a few feet ahead thanks to the rain clouds. The wind had also picked up and you couldn't help but shiver and curse yourself for only wearing a tee-shirt and shorts. You immediately start patting yourself and the area around you down, hunting for your phone, but it must've flown out of your hand on your tumble down the hill. You had then decided to just start walking, it was an island after all, so if you could just reach one of the beaches you could follow it back to the hotel.

And that's where you are now. Cold. Hungry. Anxious. In pain. And cursing everything in your sight (or lack there of).

You start mumbling about suing the travel agency for not putting warnings up on the trail about random creatures barreling into you and shoving you down hills, when you hear something to your right. It's faint at first, but as you keep going towards it you start hearing it more clearly. It seems to be some sort of weird sounding flute, if your lack of knowledge on instruments is anything to go by. You don't recognize the tune but decide to follow it, since music means people and people mean help. The music relaxes you and the pain from the fall feels more like a distant memory.

As you go forward the area becomes lighter as little fireflies gather around you, seeming to light the way towards the beautiful music. After a while you can't seem to get closer to the music, no matter how fast you walk. That is, until you find yourself stumbling out of a particularly dense patch of brush and onto a beach.

Before you is a person. A boy? No, wait, wings? A fairy? He's playing the weird flute thing, a pan flute you believe, with his eyes closed. Most of the fireflies leave you to join him, dancing lazily around him to the music. You just stand there gaping at him.

He finishes his song and finally opens his eyes, revealing slit pupils sitting in a pool of molten gold staring directly at you. His eyes and wings seem to glow brighter as a mischievous smile stretches unnaturally across this face. He points to your right. Slowly, perhaps a bit reluctantly, you peal your eyes off of him to see what he's pointing at and find yourself staring yet again. The hotel. Just a mile or so from where you're currently standing. You whip your head around, to either thank him or just stare at him some more you don't really know, only to find him gone. All that's left is the pan flute.

You walk over and pick it up. Turning it over in your hands. The few fireflies that had staid with you start moving in the direction of the hotel and you follow. The pain, hunger, and cold have come back but you ignore them. Your mind is now filled with thoughts of that fairy. You wonder if you could meet him again.

"I think I'll go for another walk tomorrow."

Edited By Crazybaka on 9/2/2017 at 2:16 PM.
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Threads: 102
Posted: 9/1/2017 at 8:22 PM Post #39

Story:

Tales of Captain Kathe reach across the sevens seas. She pirates the Kraken with a crew made up entirely of women. They are called many things: sirens, amazons, the most lovely last thing you'll ever see. She is infamous for not only her beauty but the havoc she reeks upon all living souls that dare venture across her waters.
Edited By Nami on 9/24/2017 at 11:58 PM.
Shadowanddagger
Level 57
Fancy Pants
Threads: 7
Posted: 9/2/2017 at 9:03 AM Post #40

She's a summer nymph from very far away, she visits only during Summer, in which she gifts Sylestians with rather curious gifts from a mother-of-pearl with the pearl inside to a rare kind of seaweed that can be used for almost anything. She always wears this smirk that says 'I know something you don't' that often makes adults wary of her. Despite being a nymph, she doesn't like swimming a lot. She gets out of it whenever she can. She lounges on the beach all day getting a tan and then disappears to who knows where at midnight and is back again on the beach the following morning. For some ridiculous reason, she absolutely hates been seen during the daytime. Maybe it's to do with the fact she turns into a hideous sea witch after midnight...?
Edited By Shadowanddagger on 9/2/2017 at 9:14 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.