Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Spring Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 65
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 2:18 AM Post #31

This design consists of 3 items, a back item, an outfit item, and a head item.

Background - I'm not great at drawing, but the background would be a pretty landscape scene with a flowering meadow in the front where the avatar stands.

Outfit - the outfit is a dress made from flowers (not a dress with floral patterns), and I imagine it being much 3D like than I can draw, where you can really tell the flowers are the dress. It also has bracelets and a tight necklace made of small white flowers.

Head - The head item would cover the avatars normal hair, and consists of a flower crown, long hair that touches the "ground", and more flowers scattered throughout the locks.

This design consists of 3 items, a back item, an outfit item, and a head item.

Background - I'm not great at drawing, but the background would be a pretty landscape scene with a flowering meadow in the front where the avatar stands.

Outfit - I tried to make the male similar enough to the female, while still being manly. The outfit consists of a leafy/greenery "skirt" with little flowers, 2 belts; one across the waist and the other across the chest, a fern cape, and a foresty bracelet on the left arm.

Head - The head item would cover the avatars normal hair, and consists of short hair with a flower crown on the lopsided on the head.
Edited By Lavenderrain on 4/4/2017 at 9:45 PM.
Zenaku
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 41
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 3:15 AM Post #32
Zodiac keeper didn't satisfy me so Here's a different outfit~

~Doggie Hoodie~
Now before we say, what's this got to do with spring? Here's my reason. I usually see people wearing these hoodies in the springtime. And even where I live spring still has a decent chill so.. There.

(All colors are placeholders and are only shown to demonstrate how the outfit goes in terms of color coordination)

Here we see a hoodie-styled top with a shirt under. Pants, paw-like boots, and paw-like gloves. The tail is apart of the shirt under the hoodie. There is a choker with a small metal plate. And already you can tell the outfit somehow looks a bit dog-ish.

Here's the outfit with the hood on~

Hood for males~

Outfit:
Doggie Hoodie (Outfit is the same for both genders)
Head:
Doggie Hood (Male and female variant)
Edited By Zenaku on 4/4/2017 at 11:50 AM.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 7:29 AM Post #33
(@Xnickyswagx)

Okay. I kind of wondered if that's what you meant; just wanted to make sure ^.^

Aw, thanks! C: I like to think that Catherine and Ky are watching each other x3
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 7:32 AM Post #34
@Katelynn4545:

Awww, that corgi is so cute xD The outfit, too - it's very pretty, and I really like the colors C:

@Dragoil:

Everything about yours is so beautiful and calming o: can't wait to see the male version when you're finished with it :)
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 10:30 AM Post #35

Fern wings
I'm not good with digital art, so I couldn't quite capture my vision, but you get the basic idea. Just wings shaped like ferns. With more detail I think it could be very pretty.
I think it could become a outfit, but I couldn't quite design it. I thought of a fern headdress and an outfit involving ferns on the ankles and wrists, but I didn't draw it. (And I was too lazy to draw detail onto more than one frond.)

Spanish Moss Outfit
I was trying to design a full fern set, but instead I got inspired by something else woodsy--Spanish moss! (I realize it's not an exclusively spring thing, but....)

Basically a tree-based design with a Spanish moss skirt, and Spanish hanging from the arms. The arms also have gnarled branches wrapped around them. The moss is supposed to look like it's swaying in a breeze.
Spanish moss tends to be thickest on old trees, so the design should reflect that.
I deliberately tried to make this an outfit with full coverage, as many of the flower and tree based designs I see are a little...sparse. The skirt should be more opaque down to mid-calf and grow more transparent from there.
The neckline is supposed to come from one shoulder and wrap around up to the neck, if that makes sense.
I also tried to design a branchy crown with Spanish moss hanging from it.
Edit!: Added a Spanish moss tree background and fixed the skirt a little.

And I have no idea how the male should look, if it needs to be different.

Again, can't capture the details in Paint, so I'll include pictures:

Edited By Lonefox on 4/4/2017 at 12:17 PM.
Xnickyswagx
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 10:44 AM Post #36
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45018&page=3#29
Author: Jillyana
Time Posted: 4/1/2017 at 2:01 AM
darling we cant see your picture im afraid, if you need to upload it to a site try tinypic or deviantart. I personally use Tiny pic for stuff like this. I hope this helps sweety :D

Poo. I'll try uploading it to Tiny pic, thanks for the advice!

Edit: Actually, I apparently had copied the link wrong. Would you mind trying it again?
Edited By Xnickyswagx on 4/1/2017 at 10:48 AM.
Sageturtle
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 146
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 10:56 AM Post #37

70s kind of dress :p 1000% self indulgent

I think of spring when I see these, I guess because of they use a lot of floral patterns and bright colors
Sorry it looks like crap my Photoshop decided to disappear, but think of this style of dress but with more spring colors/pattern-
Edited By Sageturtle on 4/1/2017 at 10:57 AM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 11:10 AM Post #38
It is a lovely consept but perhaps a tad to short? over all I love the consept thought :D
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 11:26 AM Post #39
(jumping into the discussion about your link here.)

It looks like you're trying to link it from your computer files? The only problem with that is that anybody who doesn't have your computer and its files won't be able to see anything from that link. I think. I at least can't see it.

You'll probably have to upload it to someplace like imgur or tinypic. It's easier for everyone, and has the added bonus of being able to be shown as an image on your post. (for example, my designs here were posted through imgur.)
Xnickyswagx
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 11:34 AM Post #40
Whew, okay. How about now?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.