Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Spring Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ripred
Level 64
Threads: 13
Posted: 4/2/2017 at 5:11 PM Post #61
Re submitting an old design. I think its allowed(?)

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=34696&page=4#31
Author: Ripred
Time Posted: 4/6/2016 at 1:10 PM

My avatar idea is basically an assassin or ninja.

Outfit - The outfit is just a simple outfit, nothing that could get caught on anything and no shoes, barefoot for better stealth.
Head - Basically used to keep the hair out of the face or snag on anything, and to of course look cool and unrecognizable
I don't have any good names for the outfits or heads, maybe ninja something or other.

Edit: I just realized how un - spring-ey this must seem to you all. Let me explain. During the spring we (my siblings, me and various friends) normally play outside during evening/night because it is too hot during the day, and we wear black cloths to blend in. We normally either play assassin or zombie hunt. Now that I think about it, a new zombie outfit would have been pretty cool. Meh, oh well. So that's how i see ninjas as being spring-like!
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 4/2/2017 at 6:20 PM Post #62
Held is on the male example. Back item is intended to be lupines in grass, with glowing lights.

Snowcrystal
Level 61
Threads: 175
Posted: 4/2/2017 at 6:58 PM Post #63
Here's my designs

Female:

Butterfly(Morpho, Monarch, or glassy)

Outfit: Its basically a dress with white spots all over and little strings with blue spots at the end of the dress
Head: I really don't like antenna so I put a butterfly on the head so that it looks like a bow.
Held: The held consists of two butterflies, one perched on the hand and one flying toward the other.
Feet: Barefoot
Wings: Blue morpho wings
Back: A flower garden/landscape thing (down)

Male:

Outfit: A vest and shorts with white spots all over and little strings with blue spots on the belt
Head: The butterfly is a bit smaller than the female one

I picked out two more butterfly species that's similar to the blue morpho: Monarch and Glassy tiger
For these two other species the blue just changes into orange for monarch and grey for glassy tiger
Edited By Snowcrystal on 4/4/2017 at 5:43 AM.
Catalina323
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 50
Posted: 4/2/2017 at 8:20 PM Post #64
Spring Memories
Female:
Full-

Head(sorry i accidentally did the paw prints and fur marks on this layer whoops! hope it's fine)-

Held(missing the paw prints and fur marks, also the cat might look like it has blue eye shadow that was a mistake)-

Costume(a little messy... the stuff on the 'top' of the dress are petals :&)-

Wings(the heart part is transparent)-

Back(either one you like)-
WITH FLOWERS

OR
WITHOUT FLOWERS

NAMES:
Whole costume: Spring Memories
Head: Blooming Kitty? Flower pin?
Held: Flowering Feline
Costume: Falling Petals Dress
Wings: Pastel Flower
Back: Meadow and Sea? Poppies of the Ocean?
Edited By Catalina323 on 4/2/2017 at 9:36 PM.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 4/2/2017 at 10:33 PM Post #65
Spring Chicken

Probably takes some inspirations from Chicken Little and Fable 3's chicken suit, but I didn't have any references
Comes in white speckles, black with glossy feathers, brown, recolor-able and maybe rainbow?

Also, the thing at the back is a tail. I can't draw tails...
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 4/3/2017 at 5:41 AM Post #66
Blossoming Bud Outfit

female:

male:
Sleepwalking
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/3/2017 at 8:02 AM Post #67
Solar Priest or any other name sun-related

(I reproduced the avatar base by hand on paper, I hope this is ok)

So, I wanted to make a mix with sun mythology and vintage floral stuff.

The dress is inspired by those vintage dark floral patterns but with a rounder transparent mantle over and spikes around the neck like sun rays.
The headpiece is an interpretation of how the sun is pictured in myths, especially egyptian sun-god Ra, when they have this big circle over their head which is the sun. Same for the falcon, which is a symbol of Ra. There could be other sun-related animals, like the horses that are supposed to carry the chariot of the sun in indo-european myths.
The round, solar spikes in the back may either be wings or back item.
It also works with a light base :

Edited By Sleepwalking on 4/3/2017 at 8:13 AM.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 4/3/2017 at 11:04 PM Post #68
Of course I decided to work on this during the site update, so didn't have access to the base. Will transfer over when I can and make a male version as well.

preliminary drawing

I was thinking of a girl reading a book on a bench in a park on a Spring day. Or seated outside a cafe. Airy/Light, flower, simple and books.

Although I was thinking simple, I might change the dress up a bit as I do like patterns as well. Everything is subject to change really xD.

EDIT:

Held: Book w/ flower bookmark + The bird with the flower on the stack of books
Head: Hat w/ ribbon and flower
Back: Cobblestone Little brick wall w/ greenery
Outfit:
- Female Version: Dress, Leggings, Sandals, Book under arm, Flower bracelet
- Male version: Sleeves rolled up shirt, Cropped slacks, Laced shoes, Book under arm, Flowering plants over pants
Wings: TBD

Final?

And Male version below

- - -

Alternatives:

v(w/ no hat & no pattern on dress)

v (w/ flowers in background, and detailing on dress)

v (w/ belt)
Edited By Taptothebeat on 4/9/2017 at 3:33 PM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 672
Posted: 4/4/2017 at 1:44 AM Post #69
OK, first, the Held item--a Tamed Water Sprite.

This is not finished, but I wanted to officially place the idea on the thread. This is a friendly water sprite that has repented of its Sylesti-harassing ways and now belongs to a player. As with many players, I must ask you to forgive the art or lack of same. The Water Sprites always seemed sort of "so ugly they're cute" to me. This Water Sprite has one ear curved up toward the player avatar, like a dog cocking one ear.

When I add the other avatar items, I will show it in context with the avatar outline.

Stay tuned.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 4/6/2017 at 3:35 AM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 4/4/2017 at 3:51 PM Post #70
I did these with the classic red and black ladybug colors, but ladybugs can come in other colors as well including I think yellow, orange, and even gray. There's also ones that are mostly black but with red spots instead.

Ladybug Outfit

The sleeves are supposed to be like petals.

Male version has a hat that's supposed to be a bit like a boater hat. Not necessarily the same but similar.
Edited By Savynn on 4/9/2017 at 11:32 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.