Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Spring Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Elleshie
Level 75
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 46
Posted: 4/5/2017 at 9:43 AM Post #71
Onion Snow
(outfit, back and held items)

An onion snow is a late spring snow that happens by the time the onion plants have already sprouted.

The outfit is supposed to be rounded imitating the layers of an onion.

The back item is a background depicting a snowy field with green sprouts peeking out.

The held item is a happy onion sprite with the avatar's hand holding a few green sprouts.

There could be different sets based on the different colors of onions: white, yellow and red.
Edited By Elleshie on 4/6/2017 at 11:40 AM.
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 4/5/2017 at 8:00 PM Post #72

I drew this on the other side of my copy of the female avi pose...that counts right?

Set Includes:
Outfit:Pinwheel Dress
Head:Pinwheel Headband w/t hair
Held:Pinwheel Pup
Back:Pinwheel Breeze
I might add a bit more to it,I just wanted to get it out there.
Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/6/2017 at 10:58 AM Post #73
Okay so this is the "Mountain God/Goddess" design (I may do the held later )

Items :

Avatar head: Quetzalcoatl's Wrath
Description : Orange block crystals round the edge with vines hanging down, intricate patterns and green flames.

Outfit: Mountain God :
Description : basically this image as an outfit :

Black and white :

Colour: (sorry for the bad colour I just wanted to get the basic idea :

Quetzalcoatl's wings :

Outfit : Mountain Goddess
Description : Mountain dress, green symbols in the rock, grass with white flowers.

Avatar helm: Red hair, flowers and rock headband.

Edited By JazzyXP on 4/6/2017 at 4:40 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 4/6/2017 at 5:14 PM Post #74
Mother Nature's Ensemble

- Crown
- Vine cape
- Wings
- Outfit
- Staff or wand

Male Outfit:

Make it sparkle-y. And more flowers. xD
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 4/8/2017 at 2:43 AM Post #75

Resubmitting these ones:

Outfit: Rose Attire
Head: Rose Headdress
Back: Falling Roses
Zevria
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 100
Posted: 4/8/2017 at 10:47 AM Post #76
Mardi Gras head and held items

https://puu.sh/vdxQH.jpg
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 4/9/2017 at 6:45 PM Post #77
(I also am resubmitting a previous design as I like it so much... ^_^; So I hope it is allowed since it was not specifically forbidden like I have seen it said specifically when it was prohibited in other Contests/Games... ^_^ )
Clicking the images will take you to the image in my Photobucket album where you can click the magnifying glass icon to see the image full size.
Feel free to change or tweak things, including names, if you use them. ^_^

This image shows the Outfit and the Head together on the base.

Head - Flowery Hair

The white part (the hair) would be the color of the user's chosen Hair Color. The petals of the flower (light blue in this image) would be colored by Head Color 1, the leaves (green) colored by Head Color 2, and I think it would be cool if the flower centers (yellow) could draw from either Eye Color or maybe one of the makeup colors (especially eyeshadow or lipstick). The hair is supposed to look like it could be at home either wet or dry. With the set's Outfit, the hair looks like it is floating on the surface of the water. Without it, the hair looks like it is flowing on the air. You can loosen the waves if desired.

Outfit - Water Nymph

An outfit designed to make it look like the Avatar is standing in water. The water is more opaque and rippley the closer it is to the body and sort of fades out as it gets further away. The Outfit is the only item that is different between the genders...

The female version is the same except that it has some drapey water for a top. ^_^
The light blue part would be colored by Bottom Color 1 (Top Color 1 for the female's top) and the bold blue part would be colored by Bottom Color 2 (Top Color 2 for the female's top). It being recolorable will allow the water to be pretty much any liquid and even air, et cetera. ^D^

Back - Flowery Waterside Background

The vines maybe shouldn't be so thick and should probably have some nice enchanting waterside trees, maybe some light weeping willow ...branches... o.o too to enhance the effect. The flowers don't have to all be that kind and don't have to be so evenly spaced. XD If it would be possible to make the Back's flowers' color match the Head's flowers' color and the Back's water color match the Outfit's water color, it could open the possibility of using the Back color slots to color the front and back layers of vines. ^_^ If not, maybe Back Color 1 could govern the flower color and Back Color 2 could govern the water color...

Wings - Flowy Water Wings

Water that flows out from behind the base vaguely in the shape of wings, ending in little sparkles of spray. (I tried showing the bottom of the Wings better by cutting out part of the Outfit, but I don't know if it worked... ^_^; )

The light spray at the end of the Wings shows up a little better against the Background.

Held - Waterfall Flower

A larger version of the Head flowers held in the raised hand and water is running over the lower edges of the petals. I know Helds cannot be recolored (though it would be pretty awesome if they could ;D ), so it might be nice if the flowers/waters could come in a few versions of colors. :)

This shows the Held actually being held. ^_^
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 53
Posted: 4/9/2017 at 10:05 PM Post #78
Hello! So I thought I'd go with a fairy/pixie-esque type of outfit. I'll post the individual pieces then the whole package for both male and female. Thanks for looking!

Flower Cap (Head)

Dragonfly Wings (Wings)

Fairy Flowers (Back)

Sewing Needle (Held)

Pixie Armor (Female Outfit)

Pixie Armor (Male Outfit)

Female, with everything:

Male, with everything:
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.