Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Spring Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 12:38 PM Post #11
Thanks so much! :)
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 1:26 PM Post #12
Alright, so my theme here is rain gear since springtime brings a lot of rain. Again, my drawing skills leave a lot to be desired so bare with me.

Female Avatar

Outfit - A feminine type raincoat, cinched at the waist with a belt with maybe a little flare at the bottom. Complete with galoshes. Pictured here as red with white polka dots but color and pattern can always be changed.
Head- A "rain bonnet" which is like a transparent plastic head scarf that goes over your head and ties under your chin. Would probably need to be drawn with its own hairstyle.
Held - An adorable little duckling wearing its own rain hat to splash around the puddles with you. Can come in a variety of colors. Held in your hand is a little umbrella to keep you both dry.
Back - I thought of doing a full background, but in the end thought it would be too cluttered. Instead I just drew a simple storm clouds with raindrops.

Male Avatar

Outfit - A more masculine shaped "pea coat" style outfit, with buckles going down the side. Lapels or some kind of collar on the coat would be nice, just beyond my skill set. Also shown with rain boots.
Head - A "boat" type rain hat which angles down at the back for the rain to run off. Could be drawn with its own hairstyle but should be able to work with most of the current ones.
Held - Same as female.
Back - Same as female.
Woodsorrel
Level 45
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 6
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 1:35 PM Post #13
Floral Spring Robes
Sorry the pictures are so tiny...

Red = Head One
Orange = Head Two
Yellow = Top One
Green = Top Two
Blue = Feet One
Purple = Feet Two
Victorta
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 2:17 PM Post #14
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45018&page=1#5
Author: Somneli
Time Posted: 3/31/2017 at 10:25 AM
This is my first time trying to design avatar items, so hopefully they turned out okay ^.^

Female version.

Outfit: Apple Blossom Fairy Garb. Outlined in red. It's meant to look kind of leafy and with flower petals everywhere, like a fairy in the forest might wear. C:

Wings: Apple Blossom Fairy Wings. Outlined in blue. Shaped like the petals of an apple blossom, plus leaf shapes in the front. Apple blossoms that haven't bloomed yet stick out on the top.

Head: Apple Blossom Fairy Crown. Outlined in green. Long, flowing fairy hair, with pointed ears and a crown/headband with leaves on either side.

Held: Apple Blossom Sprite. Outlined in orange. Basically a smaller version of the rest of the outfit, a little fairy sitting on a flower. The part held in the avatar's hand is a branch with some leaves at the end.

Male version.

Outfit: Apple Blossom Fairy Garb. Outlined in red. A bit less leafy than the female version, but more masculine with a vest and shorts. The belt has a green apple on it for extra decoration. A flower necklace completes the look.

Wings: Apple Blossom Fairy Wings. Outlined in blue. Same as the female version.

Head: Apple Blossom Fairy Crown. Outlined in green. Shorter but still wavy hair, with pointed ears and a crown/headband with leaves on one side this time.

Held: Apple Blossom Sprite. Outlined in orange. Same as the female version.

Sprites.

I decided to play with the sprites a little bit. Their different color schemes could also be color schemes for the avatar outfit as a whole. They each have little personalities and names, and I think they're kind of cute C: (Riley's supposed to be jumping, by the way. Not sure how clear that is from the drawing.)

(edit: Changed the sprite name to Apple Blossom Sprite. "Sprite" and "Fairy" are basically synonyms, so it's shorter and less repetitive than "Apple Blossom Fairy Sprite".)

Love it
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 2:52 PM Post #15
Set name: First raid of Spring

M,Head

M, back

M, Body
The weird rectangle on the downward facing hand is a hidden blade, I thought it would be cool for a pirate to have one :D The weird thing hanging from the belt on the left side is a sword ^^"

M, wings

HELD
I was thinking that the background(the flag) could be in diffrent variations as well as the flowers while the skull and the staff is one colour throughout all variations.

F, head

F, Back

F, body
Wooden leg on this one :D And of corse the hidden blade

F, Wings (A more "detailed" image can be given if asked for.
Edited By Jillyana on 4/2/2017 at 12:57 PM.
Kyyu3099
Level 70
Guardian
Threads: 15
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 3:08 PM Post #16
I really like the ones that BlazeKitten and Somneli have <3.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 3:18 PM Post #17
Really enjoying Jillyana's so far. It's so flow-y. <3
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 3:30 PM Post #18

I... I just want ram horns so badly...
Percypjopiper
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 172
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 4:24 PM Post #19
Brit it is so cute!!!
Gorentheguys
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 5:07 PM Post #20

I tried making some flower/spring colours in this one
head and wing items
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.