Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Spring Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xnickyswagx
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 8:02 PM Post #21
@Kalores:
Your idea is out of this world . It's really original and you made the held so cute <3.

@Somneli:
First time or not, your drawing skills are amazing. The fairy perfectly compliments the outfit, do they have a name? And, just as a suggestion since helds are not that diverse between the bases, maybe make the fairies have different poses or stand on different objects?

@Blazekitten:
The head flowers are so adorable, eeeee! I've been looking for head pieces like that for females, where the object is about medium size and is slightly tilted. And the shawl for the male design is adorable!!

I love all the designs so far, but those^^^ are just a few of my favorites. I hope I can keep up with you guys X3.

My designs are really simple, but I hope you guys like my little theme. Feel free to make it better.Hmm, I can't seem to post the picture, so is it all right if I use this link instead?

http://imgur.com/a/apXA3

The pictures are meant to look like fuzzy ducklings. Since they're so plain, I decided to only give more fuzzy detail to the male version. I didn't add anything for the helds, since I don't really know what a duckling should hold... Anyway, thanks for reading ^-^.
Edited By Xnickyswagx on 4/1/2017 at 11:33 AM.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 8:18 PM Post #22
Thanks for the feedback : D (hope you don't mind the ping...)

Just for clarification, could you explain what you mean by "helds are not that diverse between the bases" ?
Xnickyswagx
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 10:13 PM Post #23
I don't mind the ping, it's probably better that you did, otherwise I wouldn't have seen your comment.

Well, by "helds not being diverse" I mean they will usually look the same whether the base is male or female. Take my crow for example. I'm using a male base, but it wouldn't change l if I switched to the female base, unlike the Emerald Robes of the Oracle.

Edit: By the way, I just saw your new addition of the sprites. So adorable!!!!!!!!!! Catherine is my favorite <3
Edited By Xnickyswagx on 3/31/2017 at 10:15 PM.
Pyromantic
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 16
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 10:54 PM Post #24
Here are mine, :D Couldn't figure out how to post the image so I did a link XD
Female base is the top one, male is the bottom.
I went with a spring-gardener thing. Hope ya like!

Head items: Baseball cap
Outfit items: Shirt and pants
Held items: Gloves with garden trowel and potted plant.
Back items: Blowing leaves
Wing items: None

http://imgur.com/a/OrsW1

http://imgur.com/a/OrsW1
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 11:06 PM Post #25
Wow the day is gone already, so I'll post the first version ^-^
So i really like how the Pooka were all different in the Mini Luck Fest, so I want to try something similar, so this is the first of maybe a few.
And Yes I do love the original Hydrangea dresses,and yes there was a bit of inspiration from it. So I was thinking about having three or four different outfits based off of different flowers, But I decided to name the over all garment Flower Fairy And It includes Wings, Head, Held ( all unique to each flower set), and of course an Outfit. So without further babbling...

Flower Fairy Hydrangea

Flower Fairy Garbs (Hydrangea)
Flower Fairy Braids (Hydrangea)
Flower Fairy Wings (Hydrangea)
Flower Fairy Familiar (Bailey the Corgi)

So I almost did a poodle for this one, but then I remembered the old folk lore about Fairies and Corgis and couldn't resist.

Also you may notice there is no Back Item..... I'm gonna try an work on it tomorrow, I cant decide if I want to do a few smaller Fairy Corgis or something flower related.

For the others I plan to do a rose themed(either pale pinks, or orange and red), Lilies ( either Easter lilies, or tiger lilies), and Daisies ( probably whites and pale greens or yellows).

And for the Familiars I plan to have a Tiger if I do Tiger lilies, a Lion with a daisy mane, and I'm not sure about the roses yet

If you have any questions or comments Feel free ^-
^
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 11:29 PM Post #26
A corgi!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 11:31 PM Post #27
Thanks! I was Kind of concerned It wouldent look good with the flower butt and neck fluff but it turned out good
Dragoil
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Artist
Threads: 172
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 1:42 AM Post #28
Sakura viewing

OK, not exactly an original idea, this one is based off the asian tradition of flower viewing or rather specifically cherry blossom viewing in the spring. Every manga and anime I view has reminded me of this seasonal habit. Instead of wings I have a gust of blooms, background is a bonsai sakura tree just breaking into bloom, head in long black hair with large sakura bloom hair pin, outfit is short (may do long) spring kimono with flower motif leggings. Held is a twig of sakura.

Male version:

Male version has flower head band, looks better for a guy I think. a lot more Conservative design
Edited By Dragoil on 4/2/2017 at 1:39 AM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 2:01 AM Post #29
darling we cant see your picture im afraid, if you need to upload it to a site try tinypic or deviantart. I personally use Tiny pic for stuff like this. I hope this helps sweety :D
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 2:04 AM Post #30
why thank you ever so kindly sweetheart :D
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.