Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/22/2017 at 10:43 AM Post #81
~Crow~10:30pm~

Crow ruffled his feathers happily and pecked at the crumbs, tilting his head periodically to look at the younger human. She smelled of blood and had strange things protruding from her wrists. Crow hopped over to her and picked at her sleeve a little. Was this really a human? Strange, very strange.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 5/22/2017 at 1:31 PM Post #82
Ezili Smith ~~ 63 ~~ Her cabin

She looked at the child with a calm smile. "yes I am a mutant dear." she said, looking around. As she found what she looked for, some water she raised her hand. The watering can moved as she extended her constions to the water in it. With a elegant flick of her wrist the water soared up above the can formed into a ball of water. With a soft smile on her lips she formed it first to a heart but stoped as she heard the bord pick on the girl.carefully she splashed the bird a bit with a portion of the water. "blaen dear thats rude to do." she reprimended the animal. "And as you can see darling, my power is to controll that of water." she smiled at the girl.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/22/2017 at 2:16 PM Post #83
Darci~12 years~ female~ cabin

Afraid to act she watched the bird. If she moved then she would hurt it but at the rate it was going it might as well want to get hurt! Until she calmed down she would be unable to pet the animal. "And why weren't you at the school like the others?" She asked now not taking her eyes off the animal. "There were older students there, like Wolverine, and Storm. "
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/22/2017 at 3:19 PM Post #84
~Crow~11:00pm~

Crow fluttered away to perch on the back of a chair and fluffed up his feathers to shake off the water. Perhaps he would sleep here and return to master in the morning. After drying his feathers crow ruffled himself up and tucked his head under one wing while still keeping one eye on the humans.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/22/2017 at 3:27 PM Post #85

SHe looked at her before smiling a bit, holding her own cup with her two hands. "I ... I met my husband. A lovely young man, quiet dashing if I do say so my self." she smild, picking up the old black and white picture that she had moved earlier holding it over to the girl. "We met on a bus and as I was about to get of he asked me to a dance. I accepted and went along with him. One thing leed to a other and we got married two years later. As he was a human and not a mutant we both thought it best that we moved, living more isolated so that none would have to feel uncomfterble. We had a loong happy life togeather. We even had a son. But about 10years ago both my husband, child and grandchild died ... I simply couldn beer the thought of leaving the house we all loved dearly, so I have been staying here on my own. Ofcorse Blaen have keept me a bt of company every now and then." she said, holding a tired smile. She misses them all every day, every houer and the pain never leaves her. But to leave the cabin is the last thing on her mind. As the crow crrected its feathers she smiled a bit at it. Blaen ... without that nimal she woud have been alone all the time.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/22/2017 at 9:56 PM Post #86
Darci~12 years~ female~ cabin

"I'm sorry for your lose." The girl said simply staring down at the cup in front of her. The story only reminded her of her own parents, how they had left her. When she had first found her powers she had been almost five, and had stabbed a neighbor when they scared her at Halloween. She had been dressed as the Wolverine so many thought it was just a child taking a costume a bit far. Darci had never been like other girls, she had always like super heroes more than princesses. After that her parents never let her leave the house that was until the trip. They had been so kind to her, and had gotten her so many nice things while they were on the trip, then they just left her. She woke in the dumpter tied up with a bad on her head. Maybe they hoped she would die hp score she woke or something. When the blades came out they cut the ropes freeing her. From that moment on she was an orphan living off food she bought with money she stole. That was until Myles had saved her. As the memories and fear returned she couldn't help but let a few tears fall. "We've all lost something."
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/23/2017 at 7:42 AM Post #87
~Crow~11:15pm~

The raven ruffled his feathers once more, exposing a scar on his neck which stretched from the shoulder of his left wing, around the back of his neck and along to his right cheek. The scar was normally difficult to see with his feathers laying flat, but when ruffled up one could make out the featherless line. What you couldn't see no matter how hard you looked were the marks where the stitches had been, the man was uncommonly skilled at the procedure for a civilian. Crow hoped the man decided to stay, but now that he was fully healed it seemed unlikely...
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/25/2017 at 9:37 AM Post #88

She smiled tiredly at the young girl. "Thank you dear, and yes, we all have lost something." she said before looking at the bird. "Are you okej there Blaen?" she asked the bird, putting the tray of crumbled cookies before the bird. The scar looked rather uncomfterble and nasty to be honest on the small creature. With a tired movement she sank down on her chair. Sometimes, sometimes she really really miss people around. But to be honest she couldnt bear leaving this place.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/25/2017 at 9:52 AM Post #89
Darci~12 years old~ cabin

Wiping her face with the back of her hand she looked up at the woman before taking the cup as best she could. The drink was very warm though it didn't burn her as she drank it. By far it was the best drink she had tasted by far though at the same time it wasn't helping. She wanted to just forget what happened, to forget this whole night. Was that too much to ask? She had killed a man, and seen her group get injured though here she was the only one still awake and uninjured. Sure Myles was just sleeping the pain off and would be fine come morning but still what if he didn't wake up? After finishing the drink the girl started to grow tired no matter how much she fought it off. No she couldn't sleep, not when those mean men could return.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/25/2017 at 9:58 AM Post #90
~Crow~11:20pm~

Crow clicked his beak softly at he the woman before tucking his head back under his wing and settling down to sleep.

~4:00am~

Crow woke silently and stretched his limbs to relieve the tension from the previous night. He hopped down onto the table and helped himself to some more cookie crumbs and water. The girl had fallen asleep at the table and there was a crocheted blanket draped over her. Thinking it best not to disturb her crow fluttered to the window and with one last backward glance, flew out into the crisp morning air.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.