Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/12/2017 at 2:55 PM Post #21
AJ ~~ 18 ~~ counclers room

"its nice meeting you Darci" he smiled politely. "Damit, that was one hell of a firewall they had" he mutterd, rubbing his head. Was it really okej? His head feelt really slow and heavy for some reason. Either they had gotten something into his head, or he had just strained himself to much? He wasnt sure of wich one it was but he definatly wasnt compleatly ok. "Do you play any type of games?" he asked to break the silence. It had feelt kinda tense and... odd as they walked to his room. Well once he is there he will have to conect with his computor to do a virusscan in the head, just in case. He? Well he have every type of game he can think of. As soon as he have time over he plays games, if he have money over, he buys new games. Well almost all the time. He take a long run atleast once a day. Not only is it a nice feeling to run but it helps him to play as well. So every now and then he might have to sneak in and out, althought he suspects the teachers know fully well when he is breaking the curfew for the students. After shaking his head he looked at the girl closely for the first time. Huh, she is really young. He hadnt thought about it untill now to be honest. He just saw a person and that was it to be honest.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/13/2017 at 12:44 PM Post #22
Darci~ 12 years~ female~ Myles' Office

"Maybe it is a new student, or just Xavier having one of those fits again like he has here recently. I wish I could answer you better but I'm afraid that is not my business to know. " Myles answered before he walked back over to his desk and put the bottle away where is belonged before locking the desk up. You could never be too careful, some of these students could steal you blind and you would never know what happened. Turning back to August he sighed. "Well that didn't go as planned, I didn't want anyone to end up hurt like that." He said motioning to the blood and syringe he held in his hand. "But no one died at least." That was a plus.

The girl continued to look at the ground. "I've played tag before but it didn't end well." She said a bit shyly. The scene seemed to play out before her as she chased after the little boy that had wondered from his parents while they were shopping. They found his three days later, dead behind the shop with a stab wound to his chest. For two nights he cried after the accident though she found him no help as he cried for his parents to help him, he cried from the pain, from fear even as she tried to help him. One night the crying stopped though and she left his body so she wouldn't get in trouble. She shuttered some at the thought of that times but pushed it from her mind. "It's nice to meet you as well..."
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 3/15/2017 at 12:56 AM Post #23
August frowned and looked down at Minnie, "Yeah, you're probably right..." he hesitated for a moment considering whether to press miles for more information. Perhaps later, for now he was too tired.
"My next class starts soon but... I think I just need to rest a little. Do you think you could tell Mr. McCoy that I'll be late to english today?"

He doubted this would be that big of an issue, after all Mr. McCoy was always very understanding about this sort of thing. So long as he was there for the last ten minutes of class there would be plenty of time for him to explain the lesson and give him that classes work to do after school.
Edited By Deidriel on 3/15/2017 at 12:56 AM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/16/2017 at 11:14 AM Post #24
AJ ~~ 18 ~~ student doorm
He looked down at her before smiling in a soft, kind manner. "So, what is your favourit type of animal then Darci?" he asked calmly. He have ALL type of games so he will most likely have a type of game she likes with a animal she adores. His younger sister, may she rest in peace, had loved to play a game there she could be a eagle, flying around all over the place, raising chiks and so on so he still had the game im his shelf and even played it at times. Just to kinda get to remember her more clearly. As he opend the door to his room he looked around the familiar room. A bed, desk, a few books in a courner and a massive gaming setup as well as games EVERYWHERE.In all honesty there is more games than there is floorspace. The entire room is a single mess of games for the untrained eye but any gamer can instatnly tell what each pile consists of.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/16/2017 at 12:26 PM Post #25
Darci~ 12 years~ female~ Myles' Office

"I can handle it, don't worry. He will understand." The man said this with a smile before grabbing his keys. "Let me walk you to your room. Don't want you to pass out on us do we?" With that Myles opened and held the door for the both of them. "Again I am so sorry about what happened, I had no clue that was going to happen...with Darci and AJ." He tried to apologize though it seemed not to work. One thing about Myles was that he sucked at apologizing, it just wasn't in his nature to do that. He was such a happy person, it was hard not to just laugh the whole ordeal off but he knew now was not the time.

Animal? He meant like four legged things right like a cat? "I haven't really thought much about stuff like that...if I had to say I guess I like cats the best." When the boy opened the door she felt her mouth lull open for a moment before closing it again. "Are those video games? I've never seen one before, let alone this many in one place. You play all of these?" It was fascinating really to see what all the boy had even if she didn't trust him yet, she could t let her guard down.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/19/2017 at 4:30 AM Post #26
AJ ~~ 18 ~~ student doorm

He looked at her and smiled. Cats? Well he have a few games about those. "Yeah, all are videogames, and I have finnished them all." he said walking to a pile and took out the game that was resting third from the floor. "Want to try this one? You play as a cat." he explained, holding it over. Its a pretty old game but still really playable and there is nothing even remotly tense. Its all about playing with balls of yarn, other cats, eating and just having the best catlife ever! Plus you can choose from 5 superfluffy breeds, 5 middle fluffy and 5 shorthaired ones.He himself prefer the shorthaired black one, it reminds him of Salem form Sabrina the teenage witch. Its just a adorable game that is great for any catlover or beginner at games. At times when he wanted to play something relaxing he would play this to just hear the soft purring of the cat.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/23/2017 at 9:42 AM Post #27
Darci~ 12 years~ female~ AJ's room

Embaressed she looked at the ground scuffling her feet some. "I've never played a video game before." Darci said quietly. "I wouldn't know how to play. And I can't read instructions." As hard as it was to believe it was true. She had lived on the streets all of her life, only recently had she came here to live, last she had checked there was no video games on the streets. And she didn't know how to read, it was part of her disability. Everything she went to learn her head started hurting or she got flustered and tore to book. Xavier told her about another mutant like her, only he had claws. His name was Logan but she had never met him before. The professor said that as soon as he came back the two could met and he could teach her to be normal. How cool would that be?! Myles though had no hope. He said to just let it go, Logan would be no help even if he showed back up. One could hope though right?
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/25/2017 at 2:33 AM Post #28
AJ ~~ 18 ~~ his room

"its easy, Il help you" he promissed her with a smile before booting up his computer. "Hey if you dont like it you dont have to finnish the game, but it cant hurt to try tright?" he smiled at her.Once the computer was up and running a small girl could be seen on the screen. The same white hair as him, bright blue, icelike eyes that is simular to his but way more tanned. He looked at the picture a moment with a rather sad looking face before quickly shaking his head with a smile on his lips and started the game. As the game started the cats you could play as were jumping around, playing and having the time of their life. After some time one of the cats simply walked up to the screen, purring while stroking itself against the screen before going to bed and the startingscreen was seen. "Well?" he asked with a smile to her.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/25/2017 at 9:46 AM Post #29
(Deidriel if your quiting please tell me alright?)

Darci~ 12 years~ female~ AJ's room

She watched in both amazement and fear as the cat did this. The only think that came close to it was the tv Myles had gotten her, the one that played the funny shows she enjoyed at times. Carefully she took a few steps forward and set in front of the screen watching the cats for a moment. "How do you get it to play?" She asked expected it to be more like a movie that you watched. Why didn't he just watch it on the television? Would that not be easier than starting up this thing, whatever it was.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 3/25/2017 at 2:59 PM Post #30
(OOC:I'm not quitting, there just hasn't really been an opportunity to respond yet.)
Edited By Deidriel on 3/25/2017 at 2:59 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.