Page 12 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 6/2/2017 at 12:01 PM Post #111
Ezili Smith ~~ 63 ~~ Her cabin

She followed the the group of people into the the house, putting out a plate with food and a cup of water for the bird on reflex. As the girl offerd her blood she smiled a bit. "That is awfully kind of you dear, but I do belive its better if I give some." she reasured the child before looking at Myles. She is pettrified of needles, always have been. She even refused painkillers due to this when she gave birth to her son.

(so sorry for shrt and awfull one)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/2/2017 at 12:16 PM Post #112
Myles- 28 years- male

"I would offer, but I'm afraid he can't take my blood." The man said drying his hands. Now he wasn't a surgeon, he had only trained enough to buy some time until the professionals got there but that was better than nothing. "Right then, transfusion kit if you don't mind...?" He didn't know this man's name, but somehow he knew August. Maybe the boy had told him? Most likely. "Darci can you go get a bowl of water and some soapy water to clean his wounds?" The girl nodded and left a bit flustered that the woman wouldn't let her help. She didn't even know the boys! All she knew was Myles!
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 6/2/2017 at 12:50 PM Post #113
~Nicholas~

It felt strange to be standing in the middle of this pristine kitchen, the morning sun streaming through the windows while accompanied by a group of people who looked as if they had just escaped from a burning building. Thinking that he wasn't really one to judge Nick slung his bag off his back and placed it on the floor with a rather loud thud. He dug through the large hiking bag before withdrawing a first aid kit and opening it to reveal a rather extensive array of basic medical and surgical tools.
As he handed the kit to the young man he looked over to the woman who had offered to supply her blood. He shook his head, "You lot have clearly had a tough time, its fine I'm probably the best option for this anyways." It was clear the woman wasnt fond of the idea and all the others were injured or under age.

"I can handle patching up whatever got torn up over here." He said gesturing to the boys abdomen. Nick was no master surgeon but he could manage stitching up intestines well enough. It was clear nothing vital had been hit or else the boy would be dead by now so it was just a matter of keeping things from getting worse.
He looked at the young man once more. "You get those wounds clean and stitch up that leg, we can worry about the other wound once he's stable." Without waiting for questions Nick began to prepare himself for providing the transfusion.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/3/2017 at 7:10 AM Post #114
Ezili Smith ~~ 63 ~~ Her cabin

SHe looked at Myles as he spoke before looking at the girl. She seemed to be ... furious at her. Well she cant blame her. She honestly have no reason to boss her around as she have been doing. But her intents are good and she means no harm what so ever. She really just means well and wish the girl to be safe. As she noticed the picture that had been put on the table now standing on rather dark place she quickly snatched it up, putting it under a light, mumbling a "sorry about that." to the picture of her husband, son and grandchild. After that she looked towards the man and then at the others. She is a tad on the ... older ... side so she mves slower than most of ... okej, all of the others.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/4/2017 at 12:46 AM Post #115
Myles- 28 years- male

Wait what? The boy had just been shot, not eaten as it seemed now. How could a bullet possible do that? Questionably the man slowly nodded. But he was the one to talk. He had woke this morning to atleast twenty if not thirty bullets laying about him on the couch where his body had expelled them as it healed. That's why he felt like ****** this morning. "I assure you that we are fine." Well as fine as they could be without medical treatment. Darci seemed to be the only one not injured from the night before. She returned a bit later with the bowl clasped in the crook of her elbows as the blades protruded from her wrists still. They were bleeding again. "Are you sure we can fix this? What if there's more damage than what meets the eye?"
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 6/4/2017 at 4:50 PM Post #116
~Nicholas~

Nick set himself to work, providing the transfusion was tiring but not nearly as bad as what the boy must have been feeling. Nick leaned back in his chair and pressed a piece of gauze against his arm where the needle had been and watched as the young man set up the IV. "You seem to know what you're doing kid, have you got any medical training?"

Nick himself couldn't remember receiving any training, but it was evident that he had. Perhaps he had been a medic in the military in his old life. He knew how to use a gun, he knew how to treat a gunshot wound, he knew how to survive in the wilderness. He had no memeory of learning any of these skills yet they were like second nature to him.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/5/2017 at 1:39 PM Post #117
(Im not sure what to write so maby you can jump be untill my characters have something to do? Right now it feels as if I would only waste time :/ )
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 6/5/2017 at 1:54 PM Post #118
(OOC: okay, I'll be pinging Hawk just so they know.)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/7/2017 at 3:06 PM Post #119
Myles- 28 years- male

"Just a bit." The man said a bit cross. He had no clue who this man even was! For some reason he knew August, and to find out how he may have to get a bit...rough. Once the IV was in place Myles turned left eye blazing blue as a Skeleton rattled its way into the kitchen and grabbed the man from behind pinning him to the chair. "How did you find us?!" Myles said suddenly very angry. "Did they send you?!"
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 6/7/2017 at 4:22 PM Post #120
~Nicholas~

Nick was a bit surprised by the skeleton but didn't show it. He sighed and closed his eyes. "The dog led me here, I have no idea who did this to you." His tone was calm and even, after all he hadn't done anything wrong so he didn't have anything to be afraid of.

~August~

August was only vaguely aware of what was going on. He knew he was in pain, he knew he was lying down and he knew that there were people around him. He moaned aloud and turned his head sideways, his eyes opening slightly to look around him.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.