Forum Index > Roleplaying > X-Men: The New Chapter
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 5/29/2017 at 10:35 AM Post #91
(So sorry it took time, I thought I had answered this rp O_o )

Ezili Smith ~~ 63 ~~ Her cabin

She looked at the child. She seemed to enjoy the hot coco so she would most likely give her some in the morning. As the girl fell asleep she simply put a blanket over her before checking on Myles one last time. Once done she went to the only bedroom, laying to rest. Tiredly the old woman looked at her two photos on the nightstand, pulling the cover over her head as she closed her eyes. How old would her grandchild have been by now if he hadnt died? Around the same age as the girl, yeah that seems about right.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/29/2017 at 11:40 PM Post #92
Myles-28 years-male

With a gasp the man woke from his sleep like state, if one could call it that. His body hurt all over, but the wounds he had from the night before we're all healed, in their spots sat twisted scars a rude reminder of the sacrifices he had made. Those too would heal in time, if not fully but mostly. Right now though he needed to eat. After repairing like that one needed to replenish all that the body needed to insure a feat like that was achieved. Stiffly the man rose wincing as he did. No doubt there was some internal damage done as well, that would explain the sorness. Limping to the kitchen the man more or less made himself at home as he took a candy and ate it before starting on the sweets that had been presented to Darci the night before. Despite complaints from his gut, he ate the cinnamon rolls slowly as he washed the food down with a glass of milk. It had been a while since he had seen that much action. There must have been over a hundred skeleton he had summoned something he hadn't done since that time when he was just a boy and the government tried to take him from his mother....
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/29/2017 at 11:50 PM Post #93
~Crow~5:00am~

Crow flew low over the treetops allowing the air to carry his weight, rising and plummeting ever so slightly to maintain his position. He caught the scent of fresh blood and flew down to land upon a tree branch and inspect the source of the smell. As much as he liked cookie crumbs carrion was what he was meant to eat so if there was a carcas to be found nearby he wanted to check it out. But the smell was everywhere, as if whatever was doing the bleeding had been running all over the place all night. Eventually he gave up on locating the source in the dense forest and took to the sky again to return to master.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/30/2017 at 12:44 PM Post #94

Tiredly she opend her eyesm yawning and rubbing her eyes. Why the hell did she woke up? Its barley morning! Maby some tea will help her fall back asleep. With a yawn she picked up her bathrobe , letting it hang over her shoulders. The simple, pink nightgown went down to her feets and the bottom was decorated with a soft laze made with flowerpaterns. "Oh, I see you are awake now dear. How are you feeling?" she asked before yawning once more. With that she took out a kettle and filled it with water before putting it on the stove. Tiredly she grabbed a bit of tea, prepping a cup of her own. "You do know you are allowed to cook food right?" she smiled at him in lack of other things to sya.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/30/2017 at 1:26 PM Post #95
Myles- 28 years- male

After swallowing a mouthful he took a breath. "No time, I had to get something down before I parished." He said before starting on a third cinnamon roll. He could think somewhat now atleast. "Feels like I got hit by a train...and lived." Darci was still asleep with her head down at the table, a slight pool about her wrists. "Did she eat anything before she fell asleep?" In truth he was more worried about the kids than he was himself. He would heal, they on the other hand wouldn't.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/30/2017 at 1:56 PM Post #96
(OOC: Once again I wrote up a nice post only for the internet to deep it up. Since I have chugged about four hours ahead of where you guys are, I think I'll check in with brief posts from crow or Minnie's perspectives untill we are caught up. So just continue on sort of without me for now.)
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/30/2017 at 2:25 PM Post #97
(Okej dei darling <3 )

"Well dear, it looks like it as well." she saif in a honest tone before looking at the girl. "I got her to eat a bit of candy and a cookie or two. But she did seem to enjoy the hot coco the most." she said before walking up to the freezer. After looking at its contents a while she took out a rather large square in glass. In it was lasagna. "I made this about 3days ago. Eat as much as you want sweetheart" she said as she put it in the owen to heat up once more.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/30/2017 at 9:11 PM Post #98
Myles- 28 years- male

"I'm worried about her." He said swallowing hard. "I don't know how she will take this change...it's all I can do to keep her calm at the school now I have to try to keep her from getting worked up out here were there are normal people." The man took a moment to look back at the girl before sighing. "She's had it so rough already now this? I don't know how much more she can take before she breaks down completely." He ate a bit more before continuing. "Where are the boys? Asleep I hope."
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/30/2017 at 9:29 PM Post #99
~6:00am~

(Someone should probably notice that august is missing soon. Just as a reminder, Minnie arrives back at the cabin with Nick and August at 8:20am.)
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 11:44 AM Post #100

She listend to him in silence, thinking about her words carefully. "Myles dear, humans and mutants alike. We are all a really sturdy species. No matter the hardship we all tend to fight it untill the bitter end. A moment or two we might ... break just like a twig under a shoe. However I have yet to experience a single one who did not rise stronger from such an event." she said after some time of silence.With a tired sigh she sat down, her knees giving up a cracking sound that was heard as clear as if it had been popcoarn made in the most silent of nights. "As for the boys ... the one with the dog never really tagged along inside. He simply walked away i figured he needed time to think so I did not stop him. However the other one, with whitelike hair is sleeping on the front po..." her words was cut short as she heard a dog bark with all its power in it. The sound was deafening. "That can not be good now can it?" she mumbled. With surprisingly quick movements she got up on her feets and rushed towards the door.

AJ ~~ 18 ~~ counclers room

He jumped, tripping on a blanket as he got up on his feet. "Minnie, where is August?!" he asked worriedly as he stumbled up on his feets. The shoulder was still sore but the body had gone numb from it for now so he simply didnt notice it at the moment.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.