Forum Index > Roleplaying > X-Men: The New Chapter
Page 8 1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 9:23 AM Post #71
It's fine, as for the ping order thing it's (as the name suggests) and order in which you ping people as to keep everyone on the same page. I ping you, then you should ping Jillyana, and she pings me completed get the circle. It cuts down on pings and keeps things organized so no one gets left behind.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 9:37 AM Post #72
(OOC: okay I think I get it. Since I'm not sure who I should ping now, I'll just ping both of you and then we can get right back into action again!)

~Nicholas~Near the Cabin~8:20am~

Nick stopped walking and inched backwards to hide himself among the trees purely out of habit. What if whoever had shot this boy was nearby, maybe the dog was just leading him back to her master so they could finish the job. Anyone who would shoot at a kid alone in the forest at night likely wouldn't show too much kindness to him either.

The boy moaned quietly through closed lips and his head lolled to the side. Nick looked down at him with concern, he crouched and gently lay the boy down against a tree. He hadn't really looked at the boys face except for when it was still rather dark out, but now that he saw him in good lighting he was struck by how much the boy resembled him. The boy had fiery red hair and an abundance of light freckles. He had a well defined jawline, not quite as hard as his own but that would likely change with age. Just who was this boy? A memory flashed through his mind so suddenly that he very nearly flinched, blinking rapidly as if to erase the image from his vision.

The memory was short, a single moment almost like a photograph. He was sitting on a bench in a large garden on a sunny afternoon. A young boy no older than four with fiery red hair and bright green eyes grabbed his hand and beckoned him to play with him. The boy said something but he couldn't make out what it was. That was it... The memory vanished as quickly as it came, leaving Nick wondering whether it had happened at all.

Just who was this boy?
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 2:16 PM Post #73
Ezili Smith ~~ 63 ~~ Her cabin
She looked up at the girl a bit baffeld. "Oh my dear, have you never had hot coco? I bet youl love it, my grandson used to love it." she smiled. However as she mentioned her grandson the smile died out a moment, leaving nothing but what looked like a empty shell. It took a bit of time but slowly she shaked her head, getting her smile back. With that done she took out some milk from the fridge and poored it into a pot before heating it. "Im sorry dear but I have to move you" she said in a soft tone as she moved a framed picture of a rather old man on the counter. After moving it to the side she took out some of the coco and gently put the photo back where it belonged. The gentle, soft scraping sound brought her back and with the same kind, energetic smile as normally she took up a bag of candy from under the counter. "Now I know Myles isnt a big fan of Candy, but do feel free to take some sweetheart." she smiled at the girl, taking one of the sweet candies herself.

AJ ~~ 18 ~~ cabin

(Il leav AJ untill we catch up to when Minnie gets to the cabin again)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 2:49 PM Post #74
Darci~12 years~ female~ cabin

Candy? She had had that before yet at the same time she didn't wish to step forward into the kitchen. What if this was a trap? Myles wouldn't be able to help her, and as long as she was nervous the blades wouldn't go away. Maybe that would be enough to keep the woman at bay. The longer the woman took here the safer Myles would be until he woke up. That was if he woke. He had a lot of injuries, many that had been meant for the childern. Speaking of, where were the others? Suddenly she was panicked. Why was she the only one still here? Had the woman already had the others taken care of it had the military men gotten them? She didn't like being alone.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 3:01 PM Post #75
~Crow~9:45pm same day~

The sleek feathered form of the large black bird glided soundlessly over the treetops. The human had chased him away again. No matter how many times the man sent him away however, he always seemed happy to have him return.

Somthing was off tonight. As he soared higher and further away crow could make out a source of a great disturbance. The big mansion like building was on fire. Thinking it best to steer clear, crow turned around and continued flying low over the trees. And there was the little cabin where the old woman stayed. Perhaps she would give him somthing tasty again? Swooping low crow landed on one of the the windowsills, not being able to see the woman he flew around to the kitchen window instead. There she was! Tapping on the window several times with his beak he waited for the woman to notice him and open the window.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/19/2017 at 11:11 AM Post #76

She looked a bit worried at the child before her. "Dear, is something wrong?" she asked in a consearned tone. She seemed worried and anxious. But considering the phonecall she had been given it wasnt to much of a shock. "Dear, I am a mutant as well, my family having been pulled away from my loong ago. I mean none of you harm. That i can asure you." Something picking on the window caught her attention and she turned to it. "Oh my." she said as she watched the bird. With a tired movement she opend the window for the bird, taking out a few cookies and crumbling them for the bird. "Here you go Blaen" she smiled at the bird. She have no idea if the bird is tame or not, it just kinda shows up every now and then and she have been feeding it as it does.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/19/2017 at 11:04 PM Post #77

Wait...this woman was a mutant as well? How though? How could she live in such harmony with such a thing looming over her? Darci was about to ask when she was cut off by the sound of the bird at the window. A raven, how strange. It was normally a bird one thought of when they spoke of death though there was no death here, unless.... Instantly her head turned to Myles though the man was still sleeping, the rise and fall of his chest was enough to tell that much. Slowly the girl turned her attention back to the woman. Maybe she could trust her. Slowly she took a step towards the kitchen table, half expecting the woman to attack her for doing so. After having pulled the chair out, at least doing so to her best ability, she took a seat avoiding eye contact with the woman.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/19/2017 at 11:16 PM Post #78
~Crow~

Crow cawed and tilted his head. There was another human? No, there were several more humans. If only he was able to tell master about this. Crow was smart, about as smart as a seven year old child. And he could speak a few words as well, but he was still just a bird he had no idea if this was even important nor how he would go about communicating it to master.

With another few taps on the window crow tilted his head again. "Hello" He said, blinking his glassy black eyes at the two humans.

(OOC: little known fact, ravens are better at talking than parrots.)
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/20/2017 at 6:30 AM Post #79

"now dear, feel free to take as uch as you want of the candy." she smiled before turning to the crow. With a small shuckle she held out her hand, offering it to the animal so she could lift it inside. The crumbled cookie was now on a small plate that rested on the counter. Once the animal sat down on the hand she took it inside, putting the nightlike creature down next to the plate. With that done she got a teacup and filled it with water for the animal, putting it next to the small plate. With a kind smile she cleaned her hands once before grabbing the pot with simmering milk in it. Carefull as not to spill it she poored up some to both her and the child before serving. "Let me know if you want some whipped cream in it or maby some cold milk if its to hot." she smiled at the child, sitting down as she placed some cookies on the table for them. next to the cookies was some cinemonrolls, steamingly fresh.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/22/2017 at 10:37 AM Post #80

She watched the bird a moment before turning her attention back to the woman. "Your a mutant as well?" She asked in a low voice. What possibly could a woman such as this one have the power of? Kindness? It was all just too much to take in at the moment. With that she gazed down at the cup in front of her and it lightly steamed. With a hand she reached for it only to be reminded of the blades that were sprouting from her wrists. Sighing she pulled her hand back, unable to pick the cup up. There was still blood about her finger nails as well, a reminder that tonight was not to be forgotten. Many people died, one at her hands. She had killed again, something she had promised she wouldn't ever do again. Looks like she broke that promise.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.