Page 7 1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/16/2017 at 5:06 PM Post #61
~Nicholas~Unknown location~

Nicholas awoke in the dingy little cabin to the sunlight streaming through what small portion of the window wasn't coated in a layer of grime. He rolled over and stretched out his limbs before sitting up on the edge of the old cot. He ran a hand over his face, feeling the short beard that he had been allowing to grow the past couple of months. His hair was back to its natural colour, a deep firey red that made him look younger than he actually was with its lack of greys. At the moment he looked the part of some crazy hermit living out in the woods. Unwashed and unshaven, his clothes were more than a little worn. His heavy hiking boots made distinct sounds on the old wooden floor of the abandoned cabin as he made his way to the door. He retrieved his old bomber jacket and scarf from a hook next to the door and slung his pack over his back. The old camping bag held all of his belongings just like it had for the last eight years, it was lighter than it looked.

He pushed open the door which simply gave up trying to stay attached and fell of of its rusted hinges onto the ground. Nicholas brushed himself off and pulled back his hair away from his face, when there was a cawing sound next to him. With a flutter of wings a large crow landed on his shoulder. "I thought I told you to stop following me." He said with a sigh, though he petted the bird on the head and smiled.
Adjusting his pack he set off into the forest.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 12:39 PM Post #62
Ezili Smith ~~ 63 ~~ Her cabin
"no problem at all darling, now, how about we all ..." she went silent as she noticed it only beeing her, the girl and Myles in the cabin. "How about the two of us go into the kitchen and grab some nice, hot tea and maby something to eat with it?" she smiled at the girl. The brown hair with a few silvery strands of hair mixed into it was in a strict updue as well as her yellow dress, coverd by a white apron from the wist down to the hem of the skirt. The dress was in a typical 50s style, really making her look like a typical housewife. Well, in all honsty that is what she is... was. With a kind smile on her lips she motioned for the child to follow her into the kitchen there she simply took out some cinemonrolls, cookies and the likes. "Now dear, what do you want to drink? Hot coco? Tea? Lemonade?" she asked in a soft tone.

AJ ~~ 18 ~~ cabin

The boy looked around in the compact darkness around him. "For ******s sake" he mutterd, shivering a bit. "AUGUST?" he yelled once more before going quiet. A loong time he was quiet, just listening for a answer before heading back to the cabin. Once there he simply sat down on the frontporch, looking up at the nightsky.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 12:55 PM Post #63
Darci~12 years~ female~ cabin

This woman was like none she had met by far, it was almost nice, that was if she wasn't so pushy. As she slowly followed the woman into the kitchen she stood away from her, not moving from the threshold from the living room. "Hot coco?" She asked cocking her head to the side some as she did. What was that? She had had coffee before, and tea though she didn't like either. As for lemonade, she liked it well enough though it was far from her favorite. In reality she didn't like to take things from anyone, no matter what it was. Myles was hard enough to take from, even if he was offering it to her though she had gotten over it rather quickly to be honest. He was a friend though, not a stranger like this woman. Nervously the girl rubbed her hands together causing the blades to admit a soft scraping sound. What if this was a trap?
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 1:16 PM Post #64
~Nicholas~5:00 The next Morning~

It wasnt long before he noticed somthing peculiar. The sound of barking. He froze and knealt down behind a bush. After waiting a few minutes he realized that there wasnt any people around, just the dog. He stood and walked towards the sound of the barking. A filthy white dog wearing a vest ran towards him and wasted no time in grabbing his sleeve and dragging him off in the direction it had come from. After about ten minutes of the dog leading him frantically towards who knows what, he finally saw just why it was in such a panic.

A boy was lying face down on the forest floor, the ground around him stained with blood. Rushing over Nicholas knealt down next to the boy and carefully looked him over. He had undoubtedly been shot, once in the leg, just a scrape really. The more concerning wound was the one to his side, the bullet had gone in through his back and travelled straight through to the other side. He carefully flipped the boy over and found that the exit wound was slightly further towards the centre of his body than the entry wound. The wound wouldn't kill him, at least not immediately but a bullet through the gut was a bad thing when you were all alone in the forest.

Nick wasted no time washing off and wrapping up the boys wounds before wrapping him in the thick blanket that he kept in his pack. The boy had lost quite a bit of blood and was very pale and cold, so the blanket would at least serve to keep him warm. Nick looked down at the boy with a concerned expression on his face. The boy needed medical attention, but where was he supposed to get help? Nick had deliberately abandoned the use of a map some years ago so that not even he knew where he was, it was safer that way but now he sorely regretted that decision. He was roused from his thoughts when the dog barked at him and ran off before turning and looking at him. Did she want him to follow her? Crow cawed from his perch on a low tree branch. "We don't really have any other options." Nick said, half to himself and half to crow. With that Nick stood and scooped up the boy in his arms, he was lighter than he looked. The moment he began to follow the dog, it set off at a steady pace.

~8:20 The next day~
He walked for hours following the dog who would periodically bark her encouragement towards him, which crow seemed to greatly disapprove of. Eventually the dog began barking incessantly and dashed off out of sight. Maybe she was trying to get someone's attention, maybe this wasnt such a good idea...
Edited By Deidriel on 5/18/2017 at 1:58 AM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 6:31 PM Post #65
~Minnie~

Almost back. The humans. Must help.
Minnie ran up to the little cabin, barking and howling loudly while clawing at the front door. She paced back and forth frantically, howling.
Where? Asleep inside? Why not come help? "AWOOOOOO!" Listen, Listen! Need help!
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 1:43 AM Post #66
(You do know that AJ did go out looking for them tight? He even called for Minnie once or twice, pluss right now he is sitting on the frontporch.)
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 1:52 AM Post #67
(OOC:You didn't ping me so I didn't see that post. Anyway I'm several hours ahead of you guys so I'll just wait for you two to catch up to the next day.)
Edited By Deidriel on 5/18/2017 at 1:54 AM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 2:55 AM Post #68
(I didnt ping because we have a ping order, wich have been alterd thougt. Rught now the order is hawk, you, me hawk and so on :) )
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 8:49 AM Post #69
Yes there is a ping order. I would like to try to keep everyone on the same track as well. They still have a long night ahead of them, with eating, getting cleaned up, noticing August isn't there, and searching for him. It may take days in real life to get to the point you are at.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 9:18 AM Post #70
(OOC: I have no idea how ping orders work so... sorry? In the meantime I'll post with events that don't take any time like dreams or thoughts or whatever, just untill you guys catch up.

Also, sorry for jumping ahead, it just wouldn't have made sense if Nicholas was nearby so I had to make it take several hours there and back.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.